Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   This group is so awesome! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/768470-group-so-awesome.html)

monica1210 04-19-2012 04:15 PM

This group is so awesome!

Hello fellow Judders! I have been away from the group for awhile because of work. I am an EA for our CEO and CFO and we just purchased a company that is 5x our size. You can imagine the STRESS, the HOURS, and the crazy schedule I have been keeping. On top of all of that, my daughter had surgery. Stayed with her at the hospital...more stress....

I haven't been Judding perfectly, but even on my worst weeks, I would throw a DD in here and there to make myself feel better. I know it wasn't enough though and the weight started creeping up. I am definitely one who rewards herself with food. (I DESERVE IT, DANG IT!) Haha!

Anyhow, all told, I probably sit around 2 pounds over my lowest Judd weight. I am anxious to be back to reading the forums and getting inspired again. There is a lady in the office that started Atkins and I almost bailed on Judd. (It was a 2 minute consideration).

So I have had a pretty good week of rotations and hope to see some results. Just taking the time this evening to peruse the boards has strengthened my resolve and I am remembering what I love about this plan.

So THANK YOU!:heart:

I promise to check in more and participate more in the group.

arkie1 04-19-2012 05:25 PM

:welcome: back Monica! JUDDD works so well, it's just hard to give up on it!
Glad you decided to join us again.

Congratulations on the new business, even tho the stress is great, hopefully it will be worth it.

Hope your daughter is recovering from her surgery, and will be up and about in no time.

Keep posting and let us know how you are doing. :)

Carole

mykidsteacher 04-19-2012 06:01 PM

Welcome back Monica! So is the stress reducing now? Sounds like a crazy time. Praying for your dd's healing.

Beeb 04-19-2012 07:00 PM

Just a BIG :hugs: for you and glad you are back!

krow134 04-19-2012 08:10 PM

Welcome back!!!!

Sorry about your daughters surgery, hopes she feels better now!!!

Horsetrainer110 04-19-2012 09:17 PM

Welcome back!

sophiethecat 04-20-2012 04:11 AM

:welcome: back, Monica! Good to see you here again. :hugs: Sorry for all the stress and hope your DD is healing fast from surgery. :hugs:

KeirasMom 04-20-2012 05:00 AM

Glad to see you back. I'm sorry about all the stress and totally understand. My DD had surgery when she was two, and there's nothing more stressful than having your child sick/hurt. :console:

sterlinggirl 04-20-2012 05:59 AM

:welcome: Back!! I hope all goes well for your child.:hugs:

sunday 04-20-2012 06:01 AM

Welcome back Monica! I have a very stressful job also and my doctor suggested a supplement called Relora. I love it and try and remember to take it 2x daily. I helps bring down the stress in everyday life! I take the Source Natural's brand of Theanine Serene with Relora. It definitely helps me sleep better and takes care of anxiety eating. ;) Also, this brand has Relora combined with magnesium, holy basil, GABA, l-theanine and taurine. My DS (30) was having terrible insomnia and I knew it had to be stress related, so I gave this to him and he said that he not only sleeps sound, but is waking up very refreshed and ready to go.

gotitnow 04-20-2012 10:38 AM

:welcome: back!!!Can you believe how many new people are here? I have a difficult time keeping up with everyone. Praying for a speedy recovery for your daughter. Glad you are sticking with JUDDD. I get a ~shiver~ thinking back on Atkins. Just wasn't for me. Love the freedom of this plan, and IT WORKS!! Keep us posted how things go for you!:high5:

Phyl:heart:

Muffabuff 04-20-2012 02:59 PM

Nice to meet you Monica. Hugs to your daughter:hugs:I'm sure Juddding is like riding a bike lol. You should give yourself a pat on the back you caught yourself at only two lbs over!

monica1210 04-21-2012 11:22 AM

So yesterday I got a 10% raise and was told they are hiring me an assistant. Ahhhhhh! So happy this weekend!

Thanks for all the love everyone! It's great to be back! And Sunday, I will definitely look into that supplement!

I have had a good week of cycling but don't see much of a change. I think my body is just waiting for me to go "off" cycle again. I hope in the next week or so I see some weight melting away. Interesting, my fat percent has dropped, so I hope to see a whoosh soon! :)

Luna Loca 04-21-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monica1210 (Post 15594765)
Hello fellow Judders! I have been away from the group for awhile because of work. I am an EA for our CEO and CFO and we just purchased a company that is 5x our size. You can imagine the STRESS, the HOURS, and the crazy schedule I have been keeping. On top of all of that, my daughter had surgery. Stayed with her at the hospital...more stress....

I haven't been Judding perfectly, but even on my worst weeks, I would throw a DD in here and there to make myself feel better. I know it wasn't enough though and the weight started creeping up. I am definitely one who rewards herself with food. (I DESERVE IT, DANG IT!) Haha!

Anyhow, all told, I probably sit around 2 pounds over my lowest Judd weight. I am anxious to be back to reading the forums and getting inspired again. There is a lady in the office that started Atkins and I almost bailed on Judd. (It was a 2 minute consideration).

So I have had a pretty good week of rotations and hope to see some results. Just taking the time this evening to peruse the boards has strengthened my resolve and I am remembering what I love about this plan.

So THANK YOU!:heart:

I promise to check in more and participate more in the group.

Yes, it is awesome. Glad you made it through all that with only a 2-pound gain and more importantly, kept sirtuins going by throwing a DD in as often as you could. That will serve you well in supporting your good health despite the stress.

Glad you're back! :jumpjoy:

Kissa 04-21-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monica1210 (Post 15599163)
So yesterday I got a 10% raise and was told they are hiring me an assistant. Ahhhhhh! So happy this weekend!

Thanks for all the love everyone! It's great to be back! And Sunday, I will definitely look into that supplement!

I have had a good week of cycling but don't see much of a change. I think my body is just waiting for me to go "off" cycle again. I hope in the next week or so I see some weight melting away. Interesting, my fat percent has dropped, so I hope to see a whoosh soon! :)

OMG that is so amazing. You must be so thrilled and at the same time so proud that they have noticed how wonderful you are.

:high5::high5::high5: lady!