Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Is it just me? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/768099-just-me.html)

Muffabuff 04-17-2012 12:34 AM

Is it just me?

It's about midnight, the very end of my DD. Suddenly a feeling of almost serenity and calm washed over me. I just feel really accomplished at the end of a DD. Not in the way of oh thank God that's over with. But in a way of feeling accomplished. I stayed within my calories and took another step towards a thinner, healthier me. I am totally loving this new feeling of having some control over my body for the first time in a long time. We don't live in our houses or cars no matter what society might tell us. We live in these bodies of ours and I'm tired of having felt trapped in mine for so long. I really believe that saying that the body is the temple of our souls. Juddd is helping me to feel comfortable in the only home I will ever have here on Earth, my body:heart:Its never too late too start treating yourself as you should, to be able to look back with less regrets or I wish I dids. And since hopefully we will all be staying for a good long while, well we might as well be beautiful inside and out.:) at my highest weight I dreaded visiting my kids, I was thin throughout their whole growing up years, and younger lol. I really wanted to get back to MILF status lol. And now I'm on my way. Silly goal but aren't we all just a touch vain? I not only feel lighter physically but emotionally.115lbs is starting to feel attainable to me and that really lightens my load, no pun intended. Having all my Juddd Buddds, you are like :aprayer: to me. Thank you a thousand times and then some :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

MintQ8 04-17-2012 12:56 AM

I think I know where you're coming from!!

gotsomeold 04-17-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffabuff (Post 15586428)
We don't live in our houses or cars no matter what society might tell us. We live in these bodies of ours and I'm tired of having felt trapped in mine

AMEN!!

shirlc 04-17-2012 06:07 AM

Awesome results!!! :jumpjoy:

adillenal 04-17-2012 06:51 AM

Since I do not eat after 7pm, that is when my feeling of peace swoops in. I feel like I have made it to the goal for the day.

sunday 04-17-2012 07:41 AM

Double AMEN! I keep saying how wonderful DD makes me feel and this is truly a good example! I have fasted in the past before I even knew JUDDD (spiritual reasons), and I have read many others say this same thing. I think it definitely helps me to concentrate on my life and what I am really doing for myself as well as my own spiritual growth! :love:

carla70 04-17-2012 08:38 AM

Not vain I think every woman likes attention and to be noticed. I know I had that same feeling last night as I was in bed I too had a good DD yesterday and my tummy had been rumbling a bit. I thought this is so much better than bloated and hurting. However, then I did feel as you a calm sense of accomplishment and body felt good.

Great job!

DD80 04-17-2012 08:52 AM

If I were up at midnight, I'd be hungry! :laugh: Honestly, I go to bed on DDs feeling happy that I made it through the day. I feel thin and light and in control! I like that. :) However, I am usually hungry. Dreaming about eating the next morning makes me happy.

gotsomeold 04-17-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DD80 (Post 15587340)
Dreaming about eating the next morning makes me happy.

Being able to live those dreams (in moderation, I have not yet taken a bath in chocolate) makes me ecstatic.

gotitnow 04-17-2012 11:13 AM

What a sweet post Muffabuff. It's not just you. I know exactly how you feel and what a nice feeling it is.:hugs: :heart::heart:

Phyl:heart:

Kissa 04-17-2012 11:19 AM

Brilliant post Muffabuff.

I know exactly what you mean. There is a wonderful feeling that comes when we realise that we are respecting our bodies.

Great job.

Sheridan 04-17-2012 06:16 PM

I feel it, too. :heart:

Great post!

sungoddess 04-18-2012 12:27 PM

I do know just what you mean!!:D

gotsomeold 04-18-2012 12:56 PM

Beverly, Là où Dieu a placé moi, c'est là où il devrait être

(yes, I used an online translator :hyst: I can say "I'm sorry but I do not understand" in more languages than most people ever try and fail to learn)

Every successful DD is proof we do still have control of and are responsible for ourselves - a feeling that some of us did not have for months or years. I cherish each DD.

babykinz 04-18-2012 01:05 PM

Its not just you :heart:

I feel that way , as I lay in bed on DD nights.. a small hunger pain tries to edge me out of bed and into the kitchen... I softly whisper, not tonight. I am in control! ....
I am in control!

It feels amazing!

sophiethecat 04-18-2012 01:41 PM

Great post, Muff! :high5: We know what you mean - after all, we're all more alike than we are different. :) KUTGW, my JUDDD bud! :jumpjoy: