Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   ? regarading how you feel (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/767855-regarading-how-you-feel.html)

Terilynn 04-16-2012 05:55 AM

? regarading how you feel

Do you always feel bloated and blah after an up day.... or is it because I ate so late last night.

I feel kinda crappy today "tummy" wise.

MintQ8 04-16-2012 06:04 AM

Maybe the late eating - or what you ate??

Hope you feel better soon!

KeirasMom 04-16-2012 06:07 AM

Rarely, and I attribute it to the foods I ate rather than when or how much. :dunno:

mykidsteacher 04-16-2012 07:08 AM

Usually feel stuffed on an UD. Not really bloated and yucky, unless I've had wheat/grains or sugar.

Maybe look into what you are eating and do a little elimination trial?

Terilynn 04-16-2012 07:17 AM

ah - ice cream and chilli could have something to do with it :D

carla70 04-16-2012 07:19 AM

I ate bad all weekend and my tummy feels :sick:. Glad to be back on track and DD today!

Yea, chili and ice cream would do me in.

DD80 04-16-2012 08:02 AM

I find that the later I eat, the worse I sleep/feel during the night. I do better with any food earlier. Ice cream and chili? Have it for lunch. :)

OhioGuy 04-16-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terilynn (Post 15584027)
ah - ice cream and chilli could have something to do with it :D

:clap: love it!

i once texted my brother this"
"Burrito, apple cider, and ice cream"

he new exactly where i was, what i was doing and laughing at me, AND his friends were laughing at the text thinking i should be put on suicide watch.

i VERY much feel bloated after DDs. go from eating nothing to 3500 to 4000 how can you not. its another reason i made the change how i was eating.

i never believed much about your stomach shrinking after not eating for a while, but there is something to the idea of it. not being able to eat near as much when you are "starving".

but you eat so much after a DD and you are going to feel it. plus the type of food, like goooood chili! and also if i ate late at night... well i posted where i thought i was going to die from bloating lol. no more night eating here! i changed it up!

Beeb 04-16-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 15583810)
Rarely, and I attribute it to the foods I ate rather than when or how much. :dunno:

:goodpost: and sometimes that feeling of "bloat" isn't even food related. Diets are often blamed for other things so I always just "wait and see" before I blame my WOE for how I'm feeling.

pocahontas 04-16-2012 08:29 AM

Ive only been on JUDDD for a week but surprisingly I didnt feel very bloated at all! I was coming from LC too so I had some seriously carby foods. I had to get those cravings out of my system! :hyst: On Thursday I was walking from my office to the bus and I was thinking that I felt very light on my feet! Now that is something I can live with. If only the scale would move. :mad: