Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/113.5 - 117 p/110-114
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
WTG!!!

What a wonderful post, and up-beat gal you are!

This is a great WOE! I too am short, but no junior jeans for me! Tried a pair on at Wal-mart and it was a no-go! Short zipper and too big in the waist and way to tight in the legs! I need a bit of elastic in the waist, like on the side or back - maybe that is because I am much, much older then you!

Please post more often, love reading your stuff!
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Okay, now I get to spend some time trying to imagine a quiet, shy, conservative goth. Tanya, you are really 'getting' JUDDD - DD became an UD? No worries. Just decide how the rotation will handle it. Need to adjust the rotation? Oops - take it back. No worries.

Pretty soon you are going to be a skinny, shy, rockin' goth!
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: pjsam1156
WOE: JUDDD for life, baby!!
Start Date: Feb 2009; RESTART: Nov. 2011 as EX-LCer
so, so, so happy for you!!
Way to go!
pjsam1156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:11 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
Okay, now I get to spend some time trying to imagine a quiet, shy, conservative goth. Tanya, you are really 'getting' JUDDD - DD became an UD? No worries. Just decide how the rotation will handle it. Need to adjust the rotation? Oops - take it back. No worries.

Lol!!! That made me crack up!!!! You to much, I just love ya!!! I have to tell you, when I was at walmart tonight. I found those nail polish strips. You know the ones you peel and place and file off the rest of the strip and its like an instant manicure. I was looking for nail polish for the wedding. I found pink strips with little black skulls on them........seriously bought it......hubby rolled his eyes.......I cant wait to show you all how cute it looks though lol!!! I had to go get hair color so I can color my hair tomorrow. I bought burgandy, right now I have cherry chocolate....and well my mom asked me to "tone it down". So a pretty purple black will look nice lol!! I have to color my hair tomorrow so I can go and get it cut friday morning. I am gonna see if they will put a side braid in my hair for the wedding! Another request of my mom is to hide the tattoo's.......so a side braid and rings will be good lol!!!

Ty everyone again!! Cant wait to show you all picture of me all dressed up!! I dont do it very often so!!!

But yes I very much get JUDDD, I love how it works with me! No other WOE has ever worked like this one is.......and I will work JUDDD for all its worth!!!

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!

Long term, realistic goal....no medications!

Last edited by krow134; 04-17-2012 at 09:13 PM..
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:17 AM   #35
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Sounds great! Can't wait to see those pics!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:35 AM   #36
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
OH! I am SO looking forward to seeing you all radiant and slender and dressed to the nines!

Have a glorious time!
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:53 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cuttie99
Stats: 5'2 171
WOE: post hcg, lost 60lbs
Start Date: Juddd 4/30, restarted 11/30
Congratulations! thanks for the amazing post!!!
cuttie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:27 AM   #38
Major LCF Poster!

ty ty!!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 12:59 PM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 48 5'9.. 11-18-14 #176.
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebubb View Post
You know I love cereal. I always encourage my kids to eat it for a healthy snack compared to chips and sweets. One day after starting JUDDD. I grabbed my normal cereal bowl, and measured out my cereal. I looked at the bowl and was like So I poured what I would normally eat before JUDDD and realized.....I had almost 4 servings in this bowl!!! My "healthy" snack was over 800 calories before milk!!!!!!!! Goodness!!! I tried to figure out a normal day before JUDDD and realized I was easily eating almost 3000-4000 calories a day!!

I love that JUDDD has taught me this again. I knew this when I was younger. My mom was a measurer, we got what we needed but never more. This is why I was a skinny kid. But when I got married and could eat what and how I wanted it became my struggle. See mom is always right.......you always find out to late though lol!!!!

But thank you everyone!! I was so happy to share my results and thoughts!!! I am proud of myself, as I really should be! I too cant wait til I hit the 2 month mark. And even in a years time!! I am hoping this time next year to be thisclose to goal!!!! I have alot to lose and I plan to take my time... as sterlinggirl has said in many many posts that I have seen. "Its a journey, not a race!"
Awww Sweetie im so proud of all that you have accomplished! This is a great day to celebrate with you .. and with tears of joy on the inches you have lost !! Look forward to seeing your next sucess story!!
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #40
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you Sterling......seriously something you said has gotten me through when I think oh what the heck eat this.......when I know I cant.........exspecially on those DD's!!!! So seriously Thank you!!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 07:04 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisamt
Stats: 200/187/130
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: December 2012
Congrats, Tanya, it sounds like you are doing great on JUDDD! That is quite a drop in clothing size and inches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post

I'm more on the liberal side but still a shy, quiet goth. It's funny when people call me out as goth at work, because the only overt sign is that I dress mostly in black and have a penchant for wearing stripey tights. Half the time I don't wear makeup and I don't have tattoos or piercings (not that most goths do, but it is kind of a stereotype). When I do dress up it's usually in a dress or skirt & top with boots and fingerless gloves.
lisamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #42
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisamt View Post
Congrats, Tanya, it sounds like you are doing great on JUDDD! That is quite a drop in clothing size and inches.
I'm more on the liberal side but still a shy, quiet goth. It's funny when people call me out as goth at work, because the only overt sign is that I dress mostly in black and have a penchant for wearing stripey tights. Half the time I don't wear makeup and I don't have tattoos or piercings (not that most goths do, but it is kind of a stereotype). When I do dress up it's usually in a dress or skirt & top with boots and fingerless gloves.
Thank you very much!!!

My friends and family say I embarrass them. But I like my style. I dont dress like everyone else because thats not who I am. I love my purple hair and have for years before Splat and all that came out. I dont have piercings. I do have 2 tattoos.Smaller ones that I can hide when I need too (the one on my finger is my hubby's name, I did that when my wedding band broke)! I dress in black 95% of the time. My fave color! I love all my little skull things....shirts, hats, gloves, even my backpack I take to work everyday is skulls. I dont walk around pale as a ghost. I actually like to have a bit of a tan....another sterotype!! See I would wear my black combat type boots with my black dress pants, but once again.....my mom said to tone it down for the wedding. So I bought grey pinstripe pants....and eeekkk a pink sweater, that I am debating to take back already because I saw a really nice black and lace shirt that would look nice with the pants. I didnt want to go all black, so I thought about the pink only cause they didnt have purple which is my other fave color!

I say conservative for me, as I dont wear chains and plaids and things like that.......ok I am not a huge hot topic have to shop there kind! I live in my sweat pants that are 3 sizes to big most of the time. But its either that or scrubs......and scrubs are comfy but not as comfy as the sweats!

Last edited by krow134; 04-18-2012 at 07:31 PM..