Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: wormie1978
Stats: 236/208.6/158
WOE: Atkins/Lower Calorie
Start Date: on and off since 2003
First UD on a weekend and I think I blew it

So, I did great Friday night T 600 calories. Today, started well. I had coffee with 3tablespoons creamer at 35 a pop. Then, I made ham and cheese sandwiches to take to ball field. Ended up eating one of those with mayo, then some baked sour cream and cheddar chips, a handful of pizza goldfish and 3oatmeal Raison cook is (140 for5). Then, I went out. Drank beer, probably3 glasses. It was a pitcher and they kept filling me up. Then, mexican where I ate tons of chips, salsa, cheese dip, and all of the fajitas. Then, sweet ceces yogurt, with brownie bites and hot fudge. Omg! I don't even want to count. I am probably at like 5000 calories. I may need to completely fast tomorrow. Ugh. When's the guilt go away?
wormie1978 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
Its ok! Wipe the slate clean and start tomorrows DD with gusto!!!!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kimberino
Stats: 235/141 50 yo
WOE: Atkins/now JUDDD
Start Date: 3 '09 Atkins-3 '12 JUDDD
I had a couple of those my first 2 weeks of JUDDDing, after coming off of 3 years of low carb. I've still lost 6 pounds in the almost 3 weeks of doing this. Keep the faith! And lose the guilt! Have a good DD tomorrow, drink LOTS of water, and start fresh on Monday. I've found I'm naturally gravitating to smarter food choices since I got the really crazy carb cravings out of the way.
kimberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #4
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
I think I have had at least one of those a month for the past three months but have still lost weight. Just keep on keeping on.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
You do not deserve punishment because you ate more today! It is not necessary to do zero cals, unless you WANT to and are comfortable doing so.

Let go of the guilt, have a normal dd tomorrow, and move on.

It sounds like you had a great day! Focus on the fellowship and fun you had, and forget the food.

Can you do it every UD? No. But as most will tell you, that bingey behavior tends to extinguish naturally when you really take it to heart that nothing is ever off limits again. You might have to wait for it, but you truly can eat it tomorrow.

Dust yourself off and look ahead.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:28 PM   #6
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
I'd like to add that you should still add it all up. You may have gone way over, or you may surprise yourself and have only gone a little bit over. Either way, use it as a learning experience. I've been doing this for 4 months and am still learning!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:22 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: heyjupiter
There's no room for guilt on JUDDD!! (Take it to the main lobby, that's guilt central!)

But seriously, don't sweat it. Just continue with your rotations. Planning ahead sometimes helps, as does limiting alcohol cuz as we all know, when the beer is a flowin' you're much more likely to be a eatin'!
heyjupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:27 AM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I'd like to add that you should still add it all up. You may have gone way over, or you may surprise yourself and have only gone a little bit over. Either way, use it as a learning experience. I've been doing this for 4 months and am still learning!
I agree with this. Try to add it up and see where you were with it. This is an incredible learning experience for us.
Try to let go of the guilt and don't get into punishing yourself over food. This WOE helps us to develop a new and healthy relationship with food and it doesn't happen to everyone overnight!
Today is a new day. Start fresh!
sungoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
UUAD days happen. As has already been said, consider this not an opportunity to feel guilty, but as an opportunity to learn more about yourself and your relationship to food.

Fast if you are comfortable doing so. Or eat a normal DD. Just don't despair and eat the pantry. It will all be fine.

The guilt goes away when you realize you are starting to trust JUDDD ... and yourself. That you really can decide to eat this today and that next UD. Like everything worth doing well, it takes practice for some of us (raises hand). And it usually takes a few DD/UD rotations and a few UUADs.
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.

Last edited by gotsomeold; 04-15-2012 at 09:10 AM..
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #10

Gallery: pocahontas
I did the same thing on Saturday except it was supposed to be a DD. This was my first weekend on JUDDD and it was difficult to say the least. I ended up having a MD/UD of a protein bar, tacos and a turkey burger + fries. Just get back into the swing of things and dont punish yourself! Im doing the same and it feels good to dust myself off and keep on trucking!
pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #11

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjupiter View Post
There's no room for guilt on JUDDD!! (Take it to the main lobby, that's guilt central!)

But seriously, don't sweat it. Just continue with your rotations. Planning ahead sometimes helps, as does limiting alcohol cuz as we all know, when the beer is a flowin' you're much more likely to be a eatin'!
This made me laugh. Yes we don't allow guilt on JUDDD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post
I did the same thing on Saturday except it was supposed to be a DD. This was my first weekend on JUDDD and it was difficult to say the least. I ended up having a MD/UD of a protein bar, tacos and a turkey burger + fries. Just get back into the swing of things and dont punish yourself! Im doing the same and it feels good to dust myself off and keep on trucking!
That's the right attitude. You will get there, just keep on keeping on.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #12
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjupiter View Post

and here is some "reading material" that may help!

YOU WILL BE FINE, LIFE HAPPENS!!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote