Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: crazynanc
Stats: 148/144/113
WOE: JUDDD/FastFive/5:2
Start Date: November 2011
Getting back into JUDDD

So I started JUDDD in November at 150 pounds and in March I was 136 pounds. But then I got greedy and wanted to get to at least 120 pounds by June. I figured that DDs were easy for me so I decided to try the HCG diet.

BIG MISTAKE!

I only did it for a week, not even a full week, and it was hard. I was cranky, I had headaches. I craved food like crazy even though I wasn't really hungry. All I could think about was food and what I couldn't have and how much longer I had to wait to have it.

Essentially I was sabotaging my relationship with food and I couldn't even exercise! I had been doing callanetics for about a month before this.

But what finally made me realize that it wasn't the right thing for me was that my boyfriend, who was soooo supportive of me being on JUDDD and remembering my DD and UDs was very unsupportive of me on HCG.

So back to JUDDD for me! I am going to try to do low carb this time and sticking with the 2 fruit, 2 vegetable, 2 meat guideline from HCG because I realized that on UDs I ate a lot of carbs and sugar in an attempt to get all my calories in.

I'm also going to add a cardio in addition to the callanetics (maybe the 30 day shred?) and go back to losing the weight slowly but healthily.

Just wanted to type this up and share to hold myself more accountable! (and holidays the bane of my existence...gained 3.5 pounds over the long Easter weekend!)

Also, I could use some advice for low carb UDs with healthy food (no more pizzas for me!)
crazynanc is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Hi!

I'm new to JUDDD, but I do try to stay LC so far.

UDs are easy for me, b/c I'm used to LC (DD's are harder b/c I basically have to go low fat, which is weird for me).

So, on UDs, I find to get all my calories, I need to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner-- can't skip breakfast or I wind up down for the day, #'s wise.

If you're having trouble getting you calories, fill up with good stuff-- beef is pretty high calorie-- 1oz of rib meat (rib steak, roast beef) is about 100-120 cal! So a decent size steak is a BUNCH of calories

Put mayo on stuff-- full fat mayo. Whole eggs, with mayo, yum! Use butter to cook in and on your veggies, olive oil too. Seems 1T is about 100cals, I think (from memory).

Honestly-- some good meat and veg and some healthy fats, and you are there, no prob

Soren

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote