Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Week one on JUDDD...results. (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/767260-week-one-juddd-results.html)

LeeMT 04-11-2012 07:46 AM

Week one on JUDDD...results.

OK, I am convinced. This works. A little hard to do, but something I can live with. And I am told it just gets easier the longer you do it. A loss of six pounds my first week. My JUDDD numbers have been around 500/3000.
500 for sure on my DD. As for my UD, truthfully, haven't even been counting. I took Dr. Johnson's words literally and just "ate normally". I tried not to overeat. But I ate whatever I wanted. And it worked. I am very pleased.
I know my first loss is huge because I am so heavy to begin with. But still, I ate at Burger King last week! I was going to prove this whole thing wrong. Wow. The only caloric restriction, of any kind, that I did on my UD, was no sweets. But I have been having a carb fest. Ha. This is awesome. Give JUDDD a try. I'm sold on it.

DD80 04-11-2012 07:48 AM

:congrats: I'm glad you gave JUDDD a shot!

KeirasMom 04-11-2012 08:02 AM

Awesome results! I'm so happy you gave it a shot and it's working so well for you! :jumpjoy:

Yam-Yam 04-11-2012 08:19 AM

Love that you were going to prove it wrong but it worked!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: Congrats on an awesome first week and KUTGW!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

sungoddess 04-11-2012 08:45 AM

What fantastic motivating results! I am thrilled for your success! Burger King.... yum. :yummy:

I know Dr. Johnson's said to just eat normally on up days, but for me, there is no "normal". I don't eat to appease hunger alone and I don't ever really feel satiated because I just love to eat. So for me, I need to count calories on up days. Maybe someday I will "normalize" my appetite so I don't need to do that.

I am glad you are convinced that JUDDD can work and I agree with you that it is a plan one can live with. And THAT is the most important thing of all. :D

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

arkie1 04-11-2012 08:53 AM

Good for you! This is the most amazing WOE that I've EVER encountered, and one that I can live with the rest of my life! You've done great! KUTGW

Carole

Kissa 04-11-2012 10:29 AM

We told you so.

I am just delighted for you, and it is only hard for half of the time!

sterlinggirl 04-11-2012 10:42 AM

6 pounds:faint: Great Job! :congrats: :kicking: so happy for you !

NoWeigh 04-11-2012 10:53 AM

Congratulations! That's a very impressive week!

heyjupiter 04-11-2012 03:23 PM

Congrats on the six pound loss. Dontcha just <3 JUDDD?!?

Beeb 04-11-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungoddess (Post 15572073)
What fantastic motivating results! I am thrilled for your success! Burger King.... yum. :yummy:

I know Dr. Johnson's said to just eat normally on up days, but for me, there is no "normal". I don't eat to appease hunger alone and I don't ever really feel satiated because I just love to eat. So for me, I need to count calories on up days. Maybe someday I will "normalize" my appetite so I don't need to do that.

I am glad you are convinced that JUDDD can work and I agree with you that it is a plan one can live with. And THAT is the most important thing of all. :D

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

:goodpost: and :congrats: to you on the 6 pound loss.

dasiey 04-11-2012 04:09 PM

wtg

Sheridan 04-11-2012 04:14 PM

:congrats: :jumpjoy:

Isn't JUDDD just the best?!? :love: I sure think so and am happy to see another person happy with it, too.

kimberino 04-11-2012 04:17 PM

Big congrats to you! I love that you went out to prove it wrong lol :)

mykidsteacher 04-11-2012 04:42 PM

That is a wonderful first week result! Great job. LOL at trying to prove it wrong. KUTGW!

Jbinme 04-11-2012 04:54 PM

:jumpjoy: great job! :jumpjoy: