Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   it's wednesday, what are you eating ?!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/767240-its-wednesday-what-you-eating.html)

annieS 04-11-2012 01:26 AM

it's wednesday, what are you eating ?!!

DD here, i'm gonna try a "fast-5ish" DD ... but i'll keep an apple in my bag, just in case ;)

B = x
L = x
D (early) = veggies ! (and a bit of smoked tofu for the proteins !)

MintQ8 04-11-2012 02:49 AM

UD & too much???!!!!

TOM is really affecting me this month!

B: Toast, Butter & 2 cups of tea
S: Crisps
L: Ham sandwich
S: Chicken wings and a chicken leg!!!!!!!!!!!!
D: Pork belly ribs, rice and corn
Wine: 1 glass of merlot
Cider: 1 bottle
Easter Egg - for which I refuse to count calories!!

Although, if I did - 3000 cals - oops!!

lisamoran 04-11-2012 04:01 AM

DD for me :)

Coffee with FFHNH right now... not sure about anything else.

Dottie 04-11-2012 04:14 AM

Vicky I can relate lol.

UD and I'm going to try and keep the carbs really low to help the cravings. I do plan on having 1oz of the artisan bread w/brie (73cals and 15g carbs for the bread, 90cals for the cheese, may add a little pesto as well) as a snack! But other than that: steak, salmon, asparagus and salad :)
Probably an iced coffee when I run out later.

Alcestis 04-11-2012 04:28 AM

DD

Coffee and water, then lots of tilapia tonight :)

Horsetrainer110 04-11-2012 04:44 AM

UD....so far I'm going to have oatmeal for breakfast. Tonight I think I'm making Crack Slaw....that's all I know for now. Oh....I am drinking my coffee with cream right now.

stargazer 04-11-2012 04:49 AM

MD Trying to come down form the holiday weekend gently.

B Coffee
L Pate and some toast.
D Pasta with tomato sauce and salad.

aiming for around 1200 cals. Wish I could get back to proper JUDDD but when mum is here it's not practical to go to 500 cals. May just have to re start next week.

KeirasMom 04-11-2012 05:08 AM

DD

B: Black coffee
S: Broth with ACV
L: Cucumber, tomato, crab meat, WF 1000 island
D: Chili or Lean Cuisine or swai and veggies

cl2gas_1 04-11-2012 06:00 AM

Had dry cereal , 1% milk, coffee with FF creamer for breakfast..
coffee about 10...
Equate milk chocolate shake for lunch
!/2 apple....cup of herbal tea
Bowl of homemade chicken soup made with bean curd noodles.....so good
cup of green tea

InTheLight 04-11-2012 06:34 AM

Good morning!! My DD menu for today:

B: cream of wheat (100)
L: 2 cups of half naked popcorn (60)
S: EAS chocolate Advantage high protein shake (110)
D: one egg and one egg white fried, Dannon diabetic yogurt (170)
S: one apple (before bedtime) (44)
Total: 484
Lots of water today; I - Love - JUDDD!!!! :kicking:

krow134 04-11-2012 06:39 AM

Its a DD.......and this one is gonna be hard........

Boss called off cause she is sick...which means I am off........which means I really have to fight the urge to pick at things in the fridge all day!!!! I might go out later and look for a dress for my sis's wedding, that should inspire me a bit lol!!!

mamasooze 04-11-2012 07:01 AM

UD-My first!
B-1 paleo banana muffin *made with almond flour/flax*, coffee with cream, 2 eggs fried in ghee, grits, bacon (1/2 ounce I think)
L-green shake a la Fawn (avocado, greens, protein powder, coconut milk, greek yogurt, blueberries)
D-chicken breast with poblano cream, big salad, a tiny 'tini
S- 1.25 oz. paleo trail mix *pecans, walnuts, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, mini chocolate chips*

Looking at my grocery circulars for meals next week: strawberries, black berries, pork chops, packaged salads, uncured bacon, Duke's mayo, and avocados.

ETA: Calories around 1875-1925
Carbs around 60-63

sophiethecat 04-11-2012 07:31 AM

I don't even know what day it will be because this last week has taught me it will depend on my GI system, lol.

So far, sipping black tea. It's supposed to be a no-no, but my stomach is handling it quite well, and I haven't need to nibble crackers or anything. Still have some other issues today, but not as bad as has been.

Great news - yesterday I FINALLY used up that Silk Coconut milk! :jumpjoy: I hate the stuff, and have been trying to use it here and there to get rid of it, sometimes combining it with almond milk or trying to disguise it in protein drinks. Yesterday I opened the fridge and there it was staring me in the face again. There seemed to be about 1/2 c. left. I decided, "heck with it, I'm just gonna drink the crap here and now and be done with it!". I sniffed it first -blehhhh! I wasn't so brave after that to just start swilling, so I took a mouthful. Had to spit it out in the sink. The rest gleefully followed it down the drain. I hate to waste stuff, but that wasn't fit for man nor beast, lol. :laugh:

adding:
-1 apple
-leftover Amy's organic chili and some saltine crackers

mamasooze 04-11-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15571855)
I don't even know what day it will be because this last week has taught me it will depend on my GI system, lol.

So far, sipping black tea. It's supposed to be a no-no, but my stomach is handling it quite well, and I haven't need to nibble crackers or anything. Still have some other issues today, but not as bad as has been.

Great news - yesterday I FINALLY used up that Silk Coconut milk! :jumpjoy: I hate the stuff, and have been trying to use it here and there to get rid of it, sometimes combining it with almond milk or trying to disguise it in protein drinks. Yesterday I opened the fridge and there it was staring me in the face again. There seemed to be about 1/2 c. left. I decided, "heck with it, I'm just gonna drink the crap here and now and be done with it!". I sniffed it first -blehhhh! I wasn't so brave after that to just start swilling, so I took a mouthful. Had to spit it out in the sink. The rest gleefully followed it down the drain. I hate to waste stuff, but that wasn't fit for man nor beast, lol. :laugh:

adding: Having an apple.

Haven't tried the Silk stuff *so thanks for the heads up :sick:* but I use the So Delicious (unsweetened)in the box and combine it with the organic canned coconut milk for my coffee and cooking needs. Replaced our dairy needs quite well. Doing paleo I dropped most dairy last August and am now gradually adding back cream and cheese-just a little at a time (for JUDD sake). We quit the oozy-gooey cheese and did not miss it at all. But it was taking up way too much of our calories and bu$get in our menus. I worked around it. We can take or leave it now.

melisa82 04-11-2012 08:02 AM

DD

The last DD I had was a disaster, so here's to hoping this one goes WAY better :)

HWC (100)
Decaf Coffee (10)
2 HB Eggs (170)
Maybe some shrimp and cabbage? Not sure what else I'll be having today...

Cienna 04-11-2012 08:11 AM

UD today

B: Steel cut oats with 1 tbsp pb
L: Turkey sandwich on whole wheat
D: Chicken and veggies with ketchup
Snacks: Greek yogurt and fruit, crumpet, lots of tea and water

Unfortunately, I have a feeling there is going to be alcohol later, but I'm going to try to keep it to two drinks.

sorenkkg 04-11-2012 09:05 AM

DD here

B: x
L: 2 hb eggs, 1T 1/2fat mayo

I got my super awesome tea in the mail while I was out, so I might have a couple cups of that in the afternoon-- hope my fancy tea kettle comes today so I can have some fun with the new toys!

D: 5oz chicken breast (grilled or broiled, spices, maybe some soy sauce sprayed on it), and 4c romaine, fat-free/sugar free 0 cal dressing

S: 1c chocolate almond milk.

Assuming I stay on plan, should be 491 cal and 6.5 net g carbs.

Kissa 04-11-2012 09:56 AM

UD here

B Greek Yogurt with berries and a little granola
L Pita bread with lebanese dips and a Tabouleh salad
D I am off to have a drink with a neighbour , so it might end up as a liquid meal...:o

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisamoran (Post 15571416)
DD for me :)

Coffee with FFHNH right now... not sure about anything else.

Lisa, from your Avatar photo, I see we have much in common........:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katiebubb (Post 15571725)
Its a DD.......and this one is gonna be hard........

Boss called off cause she is sick...which means I am off........which means I really have to fight the urge to pick at things in the fridge all day!!!! I might go out later and look for a dress for my sis's wedding, that should inspire me a bit lol!!!

Shopping is the perfect way to spend a DD. A coffee or two along the way will see me through for hours. :up:

TraciLew 04-11-2012 10:05 AM

DD - my first!!

B- 2 turkey sausage patties (120) 3/4 my coffee w/2T lowfat 1/2 & 1/2 (19)
S- activia yogurt (70)
Spreading lunch cals throughout several hours this afternoon:
3 Wasa Crisp'n'Light (60)
1 LC Light Swiss wedge (35)
2 slices ham (70)
Dill relish (0)
(making little flat bread type sammies - pretty good!)
D - Panera (mom requested dinner out) half classic w/low fat balsamic and cup of veggie soup (180)

Total 554 - not too shabby for my first DD!

lynnjp 04-11-2012 10:09 AM

DD

Breakfast None
Lunch protein shake and a hard boiled egg 190 calories
supper Gorton grilled filet 80 calories salad with WF dressing 50 calories veggies 80 calories 400 calories
leaves me space for cottage cheese snack before bed for 80 calories still keeping me at 480 for the day

bjeans 04-11-2012 10:14 AM

Free erythritol

I've tried to find my way around this site, but have not been successfull. I have about 10-12 lbs of erythritol, my digestive system is too sensitive, want to give it away, but can't figure out how to post it on this site. I'm in Oklahoma City, so if here could pickup, otherwise you'll need to pay shipping. Thanks for any help.

:hiya:

pocahontas 04-11-2012 10:18 AM

UD

B - cottage cheese w/ strawberries & mandarins, coffee w/ cream
L - ham and cheese sammie, broccoli salad
D - tacos

I havent run my menu through ****** for cals yet but this is the plan.

I had my first DD yesterday and was supposed to be < 600 but ended up closer to 700 :cry:.

Kissa 04-11-2012 10:32 AM

Don't worry Pocahontas, that is a great start!

pocahontas 04-11-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 15572433)
Don't worry Pocahontas, that is a great start!

Thanks Cindy! Surprisingly the DD wasnt as hard as I thought it woould be but I definitely slipped up a couple times and mindlessly ate something and/or didnt choose wisely. I guess you learn from your mistakes right? :D

I plugged in my menu and I am right on target for today so that makes me happy.

vilanteira 04-11-2012 11:15 AM

DD

B: coffee
L: --
D: one soft-boiled egg, 2 slices bacon, 3 oz italian herb chicken breast, kelp noodles with hot capicolla ham + thin sliced smoked ham + hot salsa verde + quark
S: yellow cherry tomatoes

480 calories total.

sophiethecat 04-11-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15571855)
-1 apple
-leftover Amy's organic chili and some saltine crackers

1:30 p.m.
-homemade hot chocolate (made w/coconut oil, cocoa powder, 90% lindt dark chocolate, vanilla, stevia, pinch of salt)

2:00 p.m.
-baby carrots

krow134 04-11-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 15572307)
Shopping is the perfect way to spend a DD. A coffee or two along the way will see me through for hours. :up:

It was!!! I found a dress after a million stores! I decided to make venison for dinner for the family.....I hate it.....so I will have a salad I grabbed from subway!!!

If I figured it correctly I have enough calories left to have a cadbury egg!!!

nickicaps 04-11-2012 11:43 AM

I LOVE Cadbury eggs (not vegan, but they are my one and only vice!)

A good friend thought it would be funny to send me 20 of them on Easter. Turns out, not so funny.

heyjupiter 04-11-2012 11:46 AM

UD for me! Sweet tea is all I've had so far. I'm trying to keep my daily food intake all within a 4-6 hour window so won't be eating til later tonight. I don't know what I'm going to have yet, I'm so NOT a planner! (But, I do envy all of you who are...)

krow134 04-11-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickicaps (Post 15572589)
I LOVE Cadbury eggs (not vegan, but they are my one and only vice!)

A good friend thought it would be funny to send me 20 of them on Easter. Turns out, not so funny.

My hubby bought me 2 of the 5 packs..........I have one a day and allow the calories for it..........good thing for JUDDD cause I prob would of finished them off by now........you know TOM and all ;) :hyst: