Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Despite my Doubts and Worries (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/767193-despite-my-doubts-worries.html)

Skinny Panda 04-10-2012 10:45 AM

Despite my Doubts and Worries

I have lost weight............I guess part of me really did not beleive that it would work for me. :jumpjoy:

AND I was one who posted because my numbers were not consistant. And received some wonderful encouragment.........reasurring me, giving me tips. I wanted to report back my losses because I hadn't weighed and I am trying not weight too much (as to over obsess) but at ten days in I couldn't hold out any more, and not really noticing a difference in my clothes I got on the scale and was shocked to be down 5 lbs. Two days later 2 lbs more down. waited three more days and bounced up. But at a total of 25 days in I am down in total 10lbs. I have seen bigger losses than that............but honestly I am still amazed............the down days continue to be a struggle, but I don't think it's my imagination that they are getting easier..........AND I have had higher numbers on them on some days. And still have lost. And frankly, maybe you have to do it to beleive it, but I am so frigging HAPPY! It's just so freeing to not have to be constantly on guard against carbs. I feel I still really need the disipline of tracking my cals, but if this continues...........well it's just like...........y'all said it..........magic! I just want to thank everybody here for their encouragment and spreading the word! :)

shirlc 04-10-2012 10:51 AM

:clap::clap::clap: So happy for you!!!

Sheridan 04-10-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skinny Panda (Post 15569766)
I have lost weight............I guess part of me really did not beleive that it would work for me. :jumpjoy:

AND I was one who posted because my numbers were not consistant. And received some wonderful encouragment.........reasurring me, giving me tips. I wanted to report back my losses because I hadn't weighed and I am trying not weight too much (as to over obsess) but at ten days in I couldn't hold out any more, and not really noticing a difference in my clothes I got on the scale and was shocked to be down 5 lbs. Two days later 2 lbs more down. waited three more days and bounced up. But at a total of 25 days in I am down in total 10lbs. I have seen bigger losses than that............but honestly I am still amazed............the down days continue to be a struggle, but I don't think it's my imagination that they are getting easier..........AND I have had higher numbers on them on some days. And still have lost. And frankly, maybe you have to do it to beleive it, but I am so frigging HAPPY! It's just so freeing to not have to be constantly on guard against carbs. I feel I still really need the disipline of tracking my cals, but if this continues...........well it's just like...........y'all said it..........magic! I just want to thank everybody here for their encouragment and spreading the word! :)

WAY TO GO!! :sing: :jumpjoy: :clap: :up: Keep on keepin' on! :hugs:

I love the freedom from guilt. :heart:

babykinz 04-10-2012 10:54 AM

:sing: Have a little faith, in JUDDD :sing:

DD80 04-10-2012 11:06 AM

:congrats: I'm glad you stuck with it! 10 lbs is awesome! :clap:

sdjade 04-10-2012 11:09 AM

Congratulations on your loss, Skinny Panda! :clap:

sophiethecat 04-10-2012 11:35 AM

:jumpjoy: This is so great to hear, Skinny P! :high5: I'm glad you stuck with it. KUTGW! :high5: :hugs:

mykidsteacher 04-10-2012 11:52 AM

So happy to read this! You are doing great. And while you may have had bigger losses, if you take into account you've only dieted 12.5 of those 25 days, 10 pounds is even more astounding!

KUTGW!

carla70 04-10-2012 11:53 AM

You have done great with your loss :clap::clap:

JUDDD is so life friendly and almost liberating. I know I am so thankful I stumbled upon it and gave it a try.

KeirasMom 04-10-2012 12:36 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

gotsomeold 04-10-2012 01:02 PM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Scotty 04-10-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

And while you may have had bigger losses, if you take into account you've only dieted 12.5 of those 25 days, 10 pounds is even more astounding!
I never thought of it that way-even my lousy loss of 9 pounds in 3 months seems better. I'll have to remember that-thanks!

and Panda you and I are about the same height and weight...

InTheLight 04-10-2012 01:44 PM

Oh yeah!!! :up: :cool: :kicking: :high5: :jumpjoy: :D

arkie1 04-10-2012 03:04 PM

Loved your post, just as you are loving your results! And, yes, sometimes you do just have to experience it for yourself! Keep on :sing:

Carole

sterlinggirl 04-10-2012 03:05 PM

:jumpjoy: Woohoo soo glad you stuck with it :congrats: :heart:

kimberino 04-10-2012 07:57 PM

:jumpjoy: That is such great news - I just love reading everybody's successes.

krow134 04-10-2012 07:59 PM

WTG!!!!!!!!!

Beeb 04-10-2012 08:05 PM

:high5: And you know what? JUDDD works it's magic "double" on those who need to be convinced! ;):laugh:

WTG!!! :high5:

gotitnow 04-11-2012 12:49 AM

I think this was the best news of my day! So happy for you. You will not regret keepin to the plan!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Phyl:heart:

Skinny Panda 04-11-2012 08:59 AM

Thanks all!

Another thing that I find so funny..............I can't really "see" my results in the mirror yet...........I think the joy I am finding in eating this way..............and knowing I am losing weight has made me more patient? Maybe it's like so many are saying...........that guilt free feeling? Anyways, Each day is a good day! No regrets because how can you regret results?? :jumpjoy:

sungoddess 04-11-2012 09:00 AM

Glad you stuck it out!! :congrats:

Yam-Yam 04-11-2012 09:04 AM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: