Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Confession..... (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/766955-confession.html)

maggielou66 04-08-2012 04:01 PM

Confession.....

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I have been eating and eating. I'm feeling pretty sick right now - I've eaten like, almost 3000 calories. :cry: Really. I do hope that TOM is coming and that's the reason why I've just kept wanting something all day. If not TOM, then I don't know what.

I usually have a lot more self-control.

sophiethecat 04-08-2012 04:07 PM

:hugs: It's probably Tom. Even if it's not, it'll be OK. Just go on with the rotation tomorrow. Hope you feel better on your stomach asap! :hugs:

babykinz 04-08-2012 04:14 PM

What is it you're craving, or reaching for... maybe your body is telling you it needs something but everything you are feeding it isn't what it needs.

heyjupiter 04-08-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babykinz (Post 15565233)
What is it you're craving, or reaching for... maybe your body is telling you it needs something but everything you are feeding it isn't what it needs.

This could be it. Usually when I'm craving something, it's salt. I pop a few olives in my mouth and I'm ok. But, we're all different so maybe you're craving something particular and haven't been able to recognize what it is? Just a thought. Tomorrow is a new day, and there's no need for any guilt. You've done quite well so far, and these sorts of days happen to everyone.

~PaperMoon~ 04-08-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggielou66 (Post 15565186)
I don't know what's wrong with me today. I have been eating and eating. I'm feeling pretty sick right now - I've eaten like, almost 3000 calories. :cry: Really. I do hope that TOM is coming and that's the reason why I've just kept wanting something all day. If not TOM, then I don't know what.

I usually have a lot more self-control.

Oh no! It might be TOM. Poor thing! Try not to do that again! :hugs::hugs:

KathyL 04-08-2012 04:50 PM

I agree.....sometimes my body wants *something* and I keep giving it everything but. Hang in there and start afresh tomorrow.

krow134 04-08-2012 05:57 PM

Its all good! Go to bed tonight and forget about today! Start new tomorrow!!! We all have days like this!!! Being a woman sucks sometimes lol!!!

DD80 04-08-2012 06:43 PM

It is totally normal to have those days! It's ok! :hugs: Just keep going with the rotation tomorrow and you'll be all good! :)

JanetTN 04-09-2012 06:40 AM

I did the same thing last Sunday (ate close to 800 calories over UD limit) and really felt sick on Monday which was a DD. I lost weight after that DD and after the next DD and TOM came that week too. I was amazed I lost lbs. that week. This WOE is forgiving and to be honest, the way I felt on Monday made it so not worth overeating on Sunday.

You will be OK. Even if you gain a little it will go away fast.

maggielou66 04-09-2012 09:51 AM

WOW! I'm shocked! When I weighed in this morning, it was a normal up bounce (like all the other days I've weighed in after UD). I'm doing my DD today and am feeling OK. I'm just blown away that I did not gain over the 'norm'. :)

Yam-Yam 04-09-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggielou66 (Post 15566907)
WOW! I'm shocked! When I weighed in this morning, it was a normal up bounce (like all the other days I've weighed in after UD). I'm doing my DD today and am feeling OK. I'm just blown away that I did not gain over the 'norm'. :)

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: Sometimes I think our bodies are telling us it's time to up the metabolism by overfeeding a bit. If we don't do it all the time, it actually pays off. Your body just sucked out all the nourishment and SIRT1 prevented your body from holding on to anything it didn't need. and that is the unique magic of JUDD!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: So happy that you are feeling good about everything again. What a difference a day makes, huh??:hugs:

gotsomeold 04-09-2012 11:19 AM

Many of us have occasional 'starving' DDs. I wondered whether the same thing can happen on UD. Verrry interesting.

I think you are correct, Yam-Yam: our bodies have been telling us what they need for years (sometimes lost in the shouting for chocolate bunnies). If we are willing, the rotation on JUDDD can help us learn to listen.

b_lou_who 04-09-2012 11:28 AM

hating the girl hormones today too! this weekend was rough for me pms and I am up almost five pounds today. I know it won't last, but it sure does create some rage in me. Or maybe that is pms too. I couldn't eat enough Saturday, felt bloated like a tick. I haven't been that way in a LOOOOONG time. Fortunately, today is a down day :)

~PaperMoon~ 04-10-2012 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggielou66 (Post 15566907)

Cool that's good! :up: