Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Words of gratitude (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/766945-words-gratitude.html)

Muffabuff 04-08-2012 02:02 PM

Words of gratitude

I just love you all so much I can barely stand it:heart:. Your kind words have made me feel so much better about my 1/2 lb loss last week:). I would never have lasted as long as I did in Adkins without you guys and when that stopped working for me, I would have not have learned about Juddd. After reading your posts I feel ready for my dd today and a new week of juddding with a positive outlook. This forum is such a happy and healthy place for us all:jumpjoy:I just have to keep in mind that the closer I get to my goal the slower it might get, sad:cry: but apparently true. I am always here for all of you:hugs::heart:. This journey is so much easier when you travel with friends. Have a great day whether up or down!:heart::heart::heart:

Pami 04-08-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffabuff (Post 15564862)
I just love you all so much I can barely stand it:heart: ***snip*** After reading your posts I feel ready for my dd today and a new week of juddding with a positive outlook. This forum is such a happy and healthy place for us all:jumpjoy:I just have to keep in mind that the closer I get to my goal the slower it might get, sad:cry: but apparently true. I am always here for all of you:hugs::heart:. This journey is so much easier when you travel with friends. Have a great day whether up or down!:heart::heart::heart:

:goodpost:

Ditto!

Kissa 04-08-2012 03:38 PM

:goodpost:

And Ditto once again. :heart:

sunday 04-08-2012 03:57 PM

Hang in there friend! :hugs: You won't believe how wonderful this plan is when you have been on it for a few more weeks! :love:

sazzie 04-08-2012 05:20 PM

Let me add another 'ditto'!!

Beautiful sentiments!!!

sophiethecat 04-08-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffabuff (Post 15564862)
I just love you all so much I can barely stand it:heart:. ..... This forum is such a happy and healthy place for us all:jumpjoy:...... I am always here for all of you:hugs::heart:. This journey is so much easier when you travel with friends. Have a great day whether up or down!:heart::heart::heart:

:hugs: So true, so true. What a place of healing I've found here. :love: :heart: you and all my JUDDD buds. :hugs:

InTheLight 04-08-2012 05:57 PM

Yes, there is a lot of healing here, self-worth, unlimited support, and a whole lot of love from folks who really, really care!!! :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart:

KeirasMom 04-08-2012 07:25 PM

Well said. I so totally agree and am in constant awe and admiration of all of you BUDDDs!

gotsomeold 04-09-2012 04:16 AM

:heart::love::heart: to everyone!!!! I am also grateful that I found so many wonderful people!

Luna Loca 04-09-2012 12:49 PM

Aren't these people just the best??? I have never felt so welcome anywhere else on this site or any other.

Yam-Yam 04-09-2012 01:00 PM

:heart::hugs::love: This is the BEST way to live!:jumpjoy: And these are the best people to live this lifestyle with. Thanks for the great and positive post!!:high5:

sterlinggirl 04-09-2012 02:20 PM

:jumpjoy: I Know that without this forum i would not have made it thus far my self, and i belive it is a critical tool needed to get us thru those awfull moments that life thows at us:hugs: I to love all my JUDDD BUDDDs.. Ive been struggling with my Laptop dying and i can only log on from work now..so i misss you all terribly on the long weekend:(

gotsomeold 04-09-2012 06:56 PM

Oh Kimberly :console:

I think my mind powers down at the same time my home computer does! I am convinced my brain moves into my fingers whenever they get near a keyboard.

Sheridan 04-09-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna Loca (Post 15567264)
Aren't these people just the best??? I have never felt so welcome anywhere else on this site or any other.

Me either! :love::love:

gotitnow 04-10-2012 12:59 AM

Oh, my goodness...I feel exactly the same as all of you, and always worry that I am being so repetitious or sound like a drama queen, I say SO MUCH and at the same time feel like I can't say enough!!!!!!

:heart::heart:Thank you all :heart::heart:Love you all:heart::heart:

Phyl:heart:

Mimosa23 04-10-2012 02:40 AM

Me too!!!

I love coming here when I feel doubtful; everyone just lifts me right out of the dumps!

This is the most positive, supportive board there is, thanks everyone for making it so!