Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   OMG I feel like a toad!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/766597-omg-i-feel-like-toad.html)

Pami 04-06-2012 11:26 AM

OMG I feel like a toad!!
 
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/115972.jpg

This was for one serving of my lunch:

399 Calories; 33g Fat (70.6% calories from fat); 29g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 136mg Cholesterol; 944mg Sodium

I ate two servings! It was soooooo good.
I made my recipe for Parmesan tilapia (came from a restaurant in Wisconsin years ago)
but I subbed swai for the tilapia (this was my first- and certainly NOT my last- experience with swai!)
I am stuffed- but we aren't eating dinner until probably about 8 hours from now.


I still need 1037 calories- I think Communion will use up about 10 calories(?)
so does anyone have any suggestions for 1027 calories from Wendy's?
My Bible study group is going to Wendy's after church this evening...

northandcold23 04-06-2012 11:29 AM

I have not been to Wendy's in years, but grab a Frosty:jumpjoy: or two or three ok kidding

My husband bought Swai awhile back and we loved it. We definitely buy it when we see it now.

Yam-Yam 04-06-2012 11:31 AM

This burger at Wendy's is 1060 calories!!!! That's with no sides or drink, just the burger!!!! (click on "nutrition" above the burger for info)

Dave's Hot 'N Juicy 3/4 lb.* Triple - Wendy's

KeirasMom 04-06-2012 11:32 AM

Cute!

Homestyle Chicken Fillet (510)
Small Chocolate Frosty (580)
:yummy:
Leave a little behind since it goes a bit over.

Beeb 04-06-2012 11:38 AM

I love the "toad"!! :love: I'm sure you will find something really good to eat up those calories, Pami!!

Enjoy! :hugs:

Pami 04-06-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by northandcold23 (Post 15560293)
I have not been to Wendy's in years, but grab a Frosty:jumpjoy: or two or three ok kidding

My husband bought Swai awhile back and we loved it. We definitely buy it when we see it now.

Last time I was at Wendy's I was low-carbing and they had Caesar side salads on their 99-cent value menu. I always got two junior bacon cheeseburgers and a Caesar side salad and tossed the buns and the croutons, and had a decent meal for $2.97

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yam-Yam (Post 15560300)
This burger at Wendy's is 1060 calories!!!! That's with no sides or drink, just the burger!!!! (click on "nutrition" above the burger for info)

Dave's Hot 'N Juicy 3/4 lb.* Triple - Wendy's

YIKES!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 15560303)
Cute!

Homestyle Chicken Fillet (510)
Small Chocolate Frosty (580)
:yummy:
Leave a little behind since it goes a bit over.

I'm really surprised you didn't mention chili ;)

Pami 04-06-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeb (Post 15560333)
I love the "toad"!! :love: I'm sure you will find something really good to eat up those calories, Pami!!

Enjoy! :hugs:

I'm sure I will- I just haven't been to a Wendy's in so long- I have no idea what to order there anymore :dunno:

gotsomeold 04-06-2012 12:47 PM

Recipe noted. That sounds like it is worth feeling like a toad for!!!:yummy:

KeirasMom 04-06-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pami (Post 15560341)


I'm really surprised you didn't mention chili ;)

You know me too well. But you'd have to eat 3 large chilis to even come close! I didn't want you to feel MORE like a toad. ;)

Muffabuff 04-06-2012 06:45 PM

Lol just for the great pic!

sophiethecat 04-06-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffabuff (Post 15561355)
Lol just for the great pic!

Ditto! :laugh:

Pami 04-06-2012 09:05 PM

Thanks for your help, everyone! I ended up having the half-portion
Apple Pecan Chicken salad with 1/2 packet of dressing, a baked potato
with sour cream & chives, a Frosty Parfait with Oreos and Diet Coke-
1010 calories. I am soooooooo looking forward to my DD tomorrow!!

Pami 04-07-2012 12:43 PM

Well, my swai recipe takes 2 pounds of fish, so I went out today and bought another 2-pound package. (Kinda thinking the sales on fish may end this weekend- with the end of Lent?) It's in the freezer now, but I don't expect it to be there for long.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:15 PM.