Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2012, 07:00 AM   #1
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Screamer
Stats: :)
WOE: jab jab jab cross hook
Start Date: 8/7/00
What I didn't eat today.

I started JUDDD at 142.5 on March 29. I've read all I could in the JUDDD threads and have learned so much from everyone.

Yesterday was a down day and I did nicely on 388 cal and I did my regular boxing for exercise. I box at a MMA gym with big black bags and people and I get to fight back. I was not winded and I did 95% of the hour. Last set was only punching the lights out of that bag but no kicking. I consider this an A grade workout on 388 calories.

So today is an up day. Scheduled calories are 1766 or so and I have never eaten that high yet. So I tried a Cinnabon. Now Cinnabon and I used to be just great friends. I'd snarff that baby down in no time.

Today I only are 3/4 of it and the rest sits in the garbage can under my desk.

It tasted ok, just not as good as it tasted last year when I had one. It will not be on my list to eat again anytime soon. I'm feeling that since it is not restricted I could have it or not and ... meh. I got it out of my system and I can now get back to the real healthy foods now.

Mi

Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2012, 07:32 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/147/145
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
You sound just like me. I'm also trying out foods that used to taste so good and now they're just not worth my calories. It's good to get it out of your system, I think, and then you can move on. Congratulations on the changes!

I love your workout. Several years ago, when I was still fat, I started taking Karate classes. I managed to earn a blue belt before I quit. I started Atkins and lost 50 pounds, too, and boy, that helped my workouts! Unfortunately, my dojo closed and my beloved 64 yr old 9nth degree Black Belt WOMAN instructor was unable to open another. It's great that you're able to work out, even on a DD.
Click here for our fatties pics!
And another old one

Click here for a new picture.
And another newer one
theredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:44 AM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!

Thanks Laurie. I love these workouts. Google LA Boxing and you can see what we do.

I'm 57 and still kicking a$$.

For the last 4 1/2 years I find if I fuel up the night before I'm really good to go. So I'm worried about Saturday's workout since tomorrow is a real DD. Good Friday is a fast and abstain day so I go way low on that day. We'll see.

I hope you look into finding another place to Karate. Martial Arts are so rewarding both physically and mentally.

I'm not one to just do DVD's because they just collect dust. I like having to answer to the monthly gym fee.
Screamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:48 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

I also just looked at your pictures and all I can say is wow for both you and your husband.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:55 AM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
I don't think I have said Screamer! yet.

You are doing great!

Isn't it funny how things that used to be addictively good are suddenly, well that was okay?

I am finding that with many foods. Not all. Oh, definitely not all

If water is allowed Friday, drink lots. It really helps.
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:58 AM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Hi Screamer,

Now just how did you get that name? Very interesting.

I hope this happens to me. Since January, I have been wanting a Cinnabon. I can taste the cinnamon goo and the luscious lemony cream cheese icing. But I am gluten free. Soooo I was looking up every recipe online to make myself a gluten free roll, but alas, you can't just make one and it would be very dangerous for me to have more around. So right now, I continue to have it in my food dreams. So wouldn't that be something if I finally ate one, and found it didn't taste so good to me or that I didn't even want to finish it!!

You are one fierce woman with your workout. I sure admire that. I always wanted to do karate, like Laurie, but was too fat! I used to take my godson several times a week. Maybe someday...

I might crawl under your desk into the garbage can and get the rest of that cinnabon however...
Old 04-05-2012, 08:14 AM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
I don't think I have said Screamer! yet.

You are doing great!

Isn't it funny how things that used to be addictively good are suddenly, well that was okay?

I am finding that with many foods. Not all. Oh, definitely not all

If water is allowed Friday, drink lots. It really helps.
Thanks for the welcome! Really, it wasn't even okay it was ... meh. I cannot believe I've said that about Cinnabon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess View Post
Hi Screamer,

Now just how did you get that name? Very interesting.

I hope this happens to me. Since January, I have been wanting a Cinnabon. I can taste the cinnamon goo and the luscious lemony cream cheese icing. But I am gluten free. Soooo I was looking up every recipe online to make myself a gluten free roll, but alas, you can't just make one and it would be very dangerous for me to have more around. So right now, I continue to have it in my food dreams. So wouldn't that be something if I finally ate one, and found it didn't taste so good to me or that I didn't even want to finish it!!

You are one fierce woman with your workout. I sure admire that. I always wanted to do karate, like Laurie, but was too fat! I used to take my godson several times a week. Maybe someday...

I might crawl under your desk into the garbage can and get the rest of that cinnabon however...
My name... there is a movie, that was a favorite of my Dad's called Screaming Mimi. When I was little I could cry and wail and neighbors in the next block could hear me. Hence... Screamer. And my 1st husband found that out and called me that occasionally. So it just stuck.

too fat? Shutthefrontdoor... I was 175 when I started boxing. And I had a very compromised thyroid. The thyroid took almost two years to heal. When it was stabilized I just then started to lose the weight and the boxing and weight training helped so much. There are some gals at my gym that are in the heavy weight division and are on their way down to featherweight. There is one guy there, Ralph who came in at 220. He now fights at 145. He dropped 50 in 4 months by working out 3 time a week and giving up the Burger king and McDonald's. Now he teaches some of the boxing classes. There are so many success stories there. I love it.

Thanks for asking.

Mi