Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 06:20 AM   #151
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 659
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Just joined for April :)

Hi my name is Christine and I am starting the stillman diet plan .... Lowcarb works it is just the staying on track poses possible cheats and disappointment I have tried Atkins and the scarsdale diet it takes time and the 7lbs I lose is just water weight within the first week .... I hope this indeed the quick weight loss diet solution I need to achieve my desired goal weight ....
Angelstill is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2012, 07:19 AM   #152
Senior LCF Member
 
Showcats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cicero Indiana
Posts: 166
Gallery: Showcats
Stats: 193/168.6/150 5'6" Age 48
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 4/1/12 (177.8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovefood62 View Post
Oh, man, I'm coming to the end of my first DD and it was really tough. I actually ate 700 cals instead of 500, but that was because I felt all shaky and weird and was having trouble thinking clearly. I trust that these days will get better as I go because of all the posts I've read. This blog is very encouraging and I'm so glad it's here.
The DD do get easier. I am on my 5th DD today. Tuesday, on my 4th DD I wasn't hungry at all and didn't eat anything until 4:30 PM. Before starting JUDDD I would have had a migraine if I waited that long. I also feel that I have more energy. I am actually exercising more on DD than UD which I didn't think would be possible.

Tammy
Showcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:27 AM   #153
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Sheridan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Aggieland
Posts: 6,370
Gallery: Sheridan
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showcats View Post
The DD do get easier. I am on my 5th DD today. Tuesday, on my 4th DD I wasn't hungry at all and didn't eat anything until 4:30 PM. Before starting JUDDD I would have had a migraine if I waited that long. I also feel that I have more energy. I am actually exercising more on DD than UD which I didn't think would be possible.

Tammy
That's been my experience, too. Never would have believed it until it happened.
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:11 AM   #154
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,472
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstill View Post
Hi my name is Christine and I am starting the stillman diet plan .... Lowcarb works it is just the staying on track poses possible cheats and disappointment I have tried Atkins and the scarsdale diet it takes time and the 7lbs I lose is just water weight within the first week .... I hope this indeed the quick weight loss diet solution I need to achieve my desired goal weight ....
Hi Christine. Did you mean to post on the JUDDD forum? You're more than welcome to join us, but I wanted to make sure you're in the right place so your questions can be answered if you have them. JUDDD is calorie-cycling and works with whatever "diet" you choose to do. It just wasn't clear to me from your post if you are doing just Stillman or Stillman with JUDDD.

KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #155
Senior LCF Member
 
TraciLew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 540
Gallery: TraciLew
Stats: 210/208.5/145 5'5"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 4/11/12
Keep it up newbs! I'm on my first UD, having a little trouble eating enough b/c I've been massively busy at work today. Yesterday wasn't too bad for me, but I got really nauseated after taking my multi-vit at bedtime. I ate dinner at 5:45 (soup and salad, not very heavy) then my vit at about 10:30. I'm guessing it was the empty stomach factor, but I don't know what to do about that, except take it closer to dinner. Thoughts?
TraciLew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:46 AM   #156
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,472
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
My multi says to take with food. I take it at lunch time, since that's the only meal I am pretty much guaranteed to have at the same time each day.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:17 AM   #157
Senior LCF Member
 
wormie1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In the middle of TN
Posts: 64
Gallery: wormie1978
Stats: 236/208.6/158
WOE: Atkins/Lower Calorie
Start Date: on and off since 2003
I am horrible at taking any type of pills...Needless to say, I haven't taken a multivitamin in Forever! I know I should and have bought them several times only for them to sit around and expire.
wormie1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:22 AM   #158
Senior LCF Member
 
Angelstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster, P.a
Posts: 659
Gallery: Angelstill
Stats: not even close to where I want to be
WOE: Stillman /Atkins
Start Date: 4/12/12
Thank you Keirasmom for catching my mistake .... I use my mobile and it can get a bit tricky to use for some websites , I am looking for qwl since I have been let down in the past .... I will look into Juddd as well
Angelstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #159
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lebanon, OH
Posts: 9
Gallery: ilovefood62
Stats: 161/143/135
WOE: Started Atkins, switching to JUDDD
Start Date: April 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciLew View Post
Keep it up newbs! I'm on my first UD, having a little trouble eating enough b/c I've been massively busy at work today. Yesterday wasn't too bad for me, but I got really nauseated after taking my multi-vit at bedtime. I ate dinner at 5:45 (soup and salad, not very heavy) then my vit at about 10:30. I'm guessing it was the empty stomach factor, but I don't know what to do about that, except take it closer to dinner. Thoughts?


I may be a newbie at JUDDD but I do know a lot about taking vitamins/pills. Definitely take your multivitamin with food.
ilovefood62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #160
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lebanon, OH
Posts: 9
Gallery: ilovefood62
Stats: 161/143/135
WOE: Started Atkins, switching to JUDDD
Start Date: April 9
Hey you experienced JUDDD'ers...I have a question about the diet. Do you have to do UD then DD constantly in succession? or can you pick certain days to always be your DD's and UD's. Like if I wanted all my DDs to be M,W,F, how would my weekend go?
ilovefood62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #161
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sorenkkg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 4,574
Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Hey all! Yesterday was my 6th DD, and check out my NEW sig!

That's 16 for the year, and 7+ on JUDDD since April 1.

I gotta run, just a fly by post ttyl tonight!
S.
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #162
Senior LCF Member
 
Showcats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cicero Indiana
Posts: 166
Gallery: Showcats
Stats: 193/168.6/150 5'6" Age 48
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 4/1/12 (177.8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
Hey all! Yesterday was my 6th DD, and check out my NEW sig!

That's 16 for the year, and 7+ on JUDDD since April 1.

I gotta run, just a fly by post ttyl tonight!
S.
That is fantastic! 7 pounds in less than 2 weeks is great!
Showcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #163
Senior LCF Member
 
Beachgirl6976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 118
Gallery: Beachgirl6976
Stats: (240 Highest) Starting Juddd 151/143/120 5'4"
WOE: JUDDD - Previous, LC/Atkins, 4HB, WW
Start Date: 4/8/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
Hey all! Yesterday was my 6th DD, and check out my NEW sig!

That's 16 for the year, and 7+ on JUDDD since April 1.

I gotta run, just a fly by post ttyl tonight!
S.
That's "Awesome"!!! Talk about inspiring!! I'm on my 3rd DD and loving Juddd so far
Beachgirl6976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #164
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Sheridan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Aggieland
Posts: 6,370
Gallery: Sheridan
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
Hey all! Yesterday was my 6th DD, and check out my NEW sig!

That's 16 for the year, and 7+ on JUDDD since April 1.

I gotta run, just a fly by post ttyl tonight!
S.


Great going!!
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #165
Senior LCF Member
 
OhioGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NW OH
Posts: 451
Gallery: OhioGuy
Stats: 6'2'' 370 atkins to 355 then JUDDD
WOE: Good bye LC, Hello Juddd
Start Date: 3/5/2012 atkins intro JUDDD 3/29/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovefood62 View Post
Hey you experienced JUDDD'ers...I have a question about the diet. Do you have to do UD then DD constantly in succession? or can you pick certain days to always be your DD's and UD's. Like if I wanted all my DDs to be M,W,F, how would my weekend go?
you're suppose to do the first 2 weeks "by the book".
i posted where i wanted to do the same thing as you
have set days.
it worked out where i could flex my friday/saturday as UDs if i made
either thursday or friday MD.

M DD
T UD
W DD
T UD
F DD IF YOU WANT SATURDAY AS UP.
SA MD IF YOU WANT SUNDAY UP

pretty flexible and if you keep your mid days more like DD than UPs it seems to actually help
OhioGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #166
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Maryland
Posts: 158
Gallery: aarosali
Stats: 172.4/172.4/150's 5'9"
WOE: HCG/JUDDD
Start Date: 3/25/12
Down 2.4lbs this AM after a great DD. UD today and I hope I made my calorie number. I'm loving JUDDD. Usually by now after hcg I'd be frustrated with gains and correction days trying to stay near my lowest weight. I've been doing JUDDD and am still within 2 lbs of my lowest weight even after a bounce up over the weekend. It all came off after two DDs. How awesome is that. I'm eating what I like. I'm handling the DDs pretty well given that work keeps me very busy and I simply don't eat when I get home on DDs.

I'm at that age where I usually wake up around 2 -3 AM and can't get back to sleep. Since starting JUDDD I've noticed that no longer happens. I may wake around 4 AM to go the bathroom, but I fall back to sleep pretty easily.
aarosali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #167
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lebanon, OH
Posts: 9
Gallery: ilovefood62
Stats: 161/143/135
WOE: Started Atkins, switching to JUDDD
Start Date: April 9
addendum to first question

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioGuy View Post
you're suppose to do the first 2 weeks "by the book".
i posted where i wanted to do the same thing as you
have set days.
it worked out where i could flex my friday/saturday as UDs if i made
either thursday or friday MD.

M DD
T UD
W DD
T UD
F DD IF YOU WANT SATURDAY AS UP.
SA MD IF YOU WANT SUNDAY UP

pretty flexible and if you keep your mid days more like DD than UPs it seems to actually help
Thank you sooo much for answering Ohioguy. I don't mean to be a pain, but, how exactly do I do an MD? I've been reading the forum but I can't seem to find an answer to this.
ilovefood62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #168
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sorenkkg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 4,574
Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovefood62 View Post
Thank you sooo much for answering Ohioguy. I don't mean to be a pain, but, how exactly do I do an MD? I've been reading the forum but I can't seem to find an answer to this.
Hi! A MD (medium day) is supposed to be the average of your up and down day. So say your UD is 2000 and your DD is 500, add and divide by 2= 1250 (and yes, I just double checked that on a calculator )

You don't necessarily want to have 2 DD in a row, b/c you need the difference in calories from one day to another (most say). You also don't want to go UD/MD/DD for the same reason. So if you need to switch it up, many people go dd/md/ud.

As Jamie said above, and Dr J says in the book, some people do their DD on M/W/F during the week, and then have weekends as both days as UD.

The advice I've been given, and will repeat, is that this way of eating (WOE) needs to fit your life-- so figure out what works for you, while following the principles, and also try to get back to the regular rotation of UD/DD as soon as you can.
********
Thank you Showcats, Sheridan, and Beachgirl

WTG aarosali on the drop!

I posted today's food in the daily food thread, but I'll say that I had chinese (no rice, but shrimp with a coating and sticky sauce on the beef... and lots of veggies) and TWO pints of beer at dinner-- and I'm well within my calories (so even if I'm off on my count, I'm still ok).
I had more carbs than I'm happy with, but I'm just going to drink a ton of water tomorrow, and not weigh for maybe 2 rotations, so next week sometime, just to get it all out of my system and not freak out with a huge bounce on the scale (this is my plan, possibly a fantasy, please let me live witih it for now )
S.
__________________
--Soren
New Blog post: Sweet Potato Souffle and Calamity Story http://justforkit.blogspot.com/2013/...-calamity.html

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #169
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lebanon, OH
Posts: 9
Gallery: ilovefood62
Stats: 161/143/135
WOE: Started Atkins, switching to JUDDD
Start Date: April 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
Hi! A MD (medium day) is supposed to be the average of your up and down day. So say your UD is 2000 and your DD is 500, add and divide by 2= 1250 (and yes, I just double checked that on a calculator )

You don't necessarily want to have 2 DD in a row, b/c you need the difference in calories from one day to another (most say). You also don't want to go UD/MD/DD for the same reason. So if you need to switch it up, many people go dd/md/ud.

As Jamie said above, and Dr J says in the book, some people do their DD on M/W/F during the week, and then have weekends as both days as UD.

The advice I've been given, and will repeat, is that this way of eating (WOE) needs to fit your life-- so figure out what works for you, while following the principles, and also try to get back to the regular rotation of UD/DD as soon as you can.
********
Thank you Showcats, Sheridan, and Beachgirl

WTG aarosali on the drop!

I posted today's food in the daily food thread, but I'll say that I had chinese (no rice, but shrimp with a coating and sticky sauce on the beef... and lots of veggies) and TWO pints of beer at dinner-- and I'm well within my calories (so even if I'm off on my count, I'm still ok).
I had more carbs than I'm happy with, but I'm just going to drink a ton of water tomorrow, and not weigh for maybe 2 rotations, so next week sometime, just to get it all out of my system and not freak out with a huge bounce on the scale (this is my plan, possibly a fantasy, please let me live witih it for now )
S.
Got it! Thank you so much!
ilovefood62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:23 AM   #170
Major LCF Poster!
 
mamasooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South East Texas
Posts: 1,092
Gallery: mamasooze
Stats: 225/170's/150
WOE: Low carb, wheat-free, mostly paleo
Start Date: AUG 2011
Had second down day and caved at 4pm and had 1/2 tiny pouch tuna and a HB egg with a bit of mayo. Had felt a headache coming on. Worked on laundry and cleaning closets all day so when hubs shows up home early from work....took long hot bath and went outside with hubs and had a 'tini Then had my 3 oz. hamburger patty and steamed spinach. Ended up less than 600 calories but more than 500. My DD # is 400. I had minimal carbs though.

Oh well. Trying to better today-a MID DAY (Is that what it's called?). I have two parties tomorrow that I can pretty much control the eating. Will make Sunday my down day.

***OK-make that Medium Day

Last edited by mamasooze; 04-13-2012 at 05:24 AM..
mamasooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:40 AM   #171
Junior LCF Member
 
free2b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 20
Gallery: free2b
Stats: 248/225/180
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: March 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovefood62 View Post
Hey you experienced JUDDD'ers...I have a question about the diet. Do you have to do UD then DD constantly in succession? or can you pick certain days to always be your DD's and UD's. Like if I wanted all my DDs to be M,W,F, how would my weekend go?
I have been doing this for 4 weeks now and have always done the DD on M,W,F. I have had a nine pound weight loss in 4 weeks. 5 the first week, 1 the second and third weeks and 2 the last week. This fits into my life style very well. In fact I know it would be much harder for me to do a DD on the weekend.
free2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:45 AM   #172
Senior LCF Member
 
OhioGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NW OH
Posts: 451
Gallery: OhioGuy
Stats: 6'2'' 370 atkins to 355 then JUDDD
WOE: Good bye LC, Hello Juddd
Start Date: 3/5/2012 atkins intro JUDDD 3/29/12
do you do ud on both sat and sun then?
OhioGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:30 AM   #173
Senior LCF Member
 
TraciLew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 540
Gallery: TraciLew
Stats: 210/208.5/145 5'5"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 4/11/12
I'm definitely going to have to switch my time I take my vit - I've never had a problem with it making me sick - I've been taking multi's since before I got pregnant in 2006, but even after my UD yesterday, I felt pukey after taking it before bed. I try to take all my pills at once (anxiety, BC and my vit - so not to forget any), so I guess just move the whole cycle up to dinner time.
TraciLew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:59 AM   #174
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sorenkkg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 4,574
Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciLew View Post
I'm definitely going to have to switch my time I take my vit - I've never had a problem with it making me sick - I've been taking multi's since before I got pregnant in 2006, but even after my UD yesterday, I felt pukey after taking it before bed. I try to take all my pills at once (anxiety, BC and my vit - so not to forget any), so I guess just move the whole cycle up to dinner time.
yep, I always take mine with food-- on an UD, that can be in the morning, but on a DD, it's lunch or dinner for sure.
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:15 AM   #175
Junior LCF Member
 
free2b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 20
Gallery: free2b
Stats: 248/225/180
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: March 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioGuy View Post
do you do ud on both sat and sun then?
Yup
free2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:19 AM   #176
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Terilynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Parker, CO USA
Posts: 7,672
Gallery: Terilynn
Stats: back to LC 1/6/14, going to stick to & make it
WOE: LC
Well hi there ... I have read the entire thread. I am ready to give this JUDDD thing a try. I have LC'd, Hcg'd and many other things..... I lose and then gain.... I am a food-a-holic and have no will power. Maybe this will be the answer.

I am experimenting today and tomorrow - Sunday will be an up day with Monday being my first "official" down day. I will be asking a lot of questions.
Terilynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:23 AM   #177
Junior LCF Member
 
WestCoastDeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3
Gallery: WestCoastDeb
Stats: 162/162/125
WOE: Atkins Induction Phase
Start Date: 4/13/2012
New Today

Just started today! Hi everyone.
WestCoastDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #178
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,472
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terilynn View Post
Well hi there ... I have read the entire thread. I am ready to give this JUDDD thing a try. I have LC'd, Hcg'd and many other things..... I lose and then gain.... I am a food-a-holic and have no will power. Maybe this will be the answer.

I am experimenting today and tomorrow - Sunday will be an up day with Monday being my first "official" down day. I will be asking a lot of questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastDeb View Post
Just started today! Hi everyone.
First, welcome to you both. Second, I found it ironic that you both posted one after the other. My mother's name was Terry Lynn, and my mother-in-law is Debbie and she lives at the coast. I know, this has nothing to do with anything, but I thought it was funny.

again!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:58 AM   #179
Senior LCF Member
 
OhioGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NW OH
Posts: 451
Gallery: OhioGuy
Stats: 6'2'' 370 atkins to 355 then JUDDD
WOE: Good bye LC, Hello Juddd
Start Date: 3/5/2012 atkins intro JUDDD 3/29/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by free2b View Post
Yup
cool! i just posted about a new eating pattern for next week.
i tried it for half this week and it worked well but
the important thing was to have flexible weekends like that
OhioGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:04 AM   #180
Major LCF Poster!
 
mykidsteacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,184
Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terilynn View Post
Well hi there ... I have read the entire thread. I am ready to give this JUDDD thing a try. I have LC'd, Hcg'd and many other things..... I lose and then gain.... I am a food-a-holic and have no will power. Maybe this will be the answer.

I am experimenting today and tomorrow - Sunday will be an up day with Monday being my first "official" down day. I will be asking a lot of questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastDeb View Post
Just started today! Hi everyone.
Welcome to both of you!

Just wanted to weigh in (haha) on the rotation discussion. It is true that you can make the rotation fit your life, and that is a wonderful thing about JUDDD. But you also need to be aware that doing so may cause your losses to be a bit slower. For some, the trade off is more than worth it, and they are fine with slower losses. But I did want the newbies to be aware that not following the plan as written does have an impact for some.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:42 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.