Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #241
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
So horrid for you. Do you take Vit D3? I find it really keeps the colds at bay.... at least I am telling myself it is that. DH says 'old people get fewer colds".
I really believe it does, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebubb View Post
*snipped by me*

So since I went to a few stores I thought what the hay, try on a few pairs of jeans...I am alone, I have time...........I could of cried in the middle of the one store!!!!!! I normally can fit into a juniors 17. I grabbed a 13 to try on for giggles........OMGGGGGGG they fit!!!!! Pulled right on and zipped and didnt have to wiggle, jump and dance to do it!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt buy them though......I remembered the store, so in a month I wanna go back and try on the 11's!!!
Way To Go!!! That's fantastic!

Quote:
Oh and goodness forgot about the whole DD gotta pee thing.......the DDPP as I refer to it to my hubby!! hahaha!!!!! Standing at the checkout of walmart, legs crossed and swaying and the lady taking her time......the guy behind me staring at me.......I told him......"I had to pee so bad its a good thing its raining outside just incase!!!" hahahahah!!! Gosh I felt like a dog, marking my trail at every store I went too!!! Thats ok pee out the fat and those 11's will be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOL! Never heard it put quite like that, but that's exactly what I did the other day, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjupiter View Post
I'm finally losing again after my run in with splenda last week that made me bounce. I'm down to a new low of 174.6. WooT!!
WOOT, indeed!!
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #242
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Glad my question helped so many. Now you've created a multi-quote monster. Another question, does it "hold" them if you switch to the next page? I went ahead with my post because I was afraid it would lose them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2boysNJ View Post
I am sick again.
I hope you feel better quickly.

Quote:
Having a lovely UD here. The scales were kind today showing 121.6 after a very easy DD.

I am now home and exhausted but happy.

Don't know what is for dinner yet
Glad you had a nice day. It sounds wonderful. I'm exhausted after my day too.

Quote:
So what a wonderful day!!!!!

I got my rugs scrubbed. Havent had a chance to do it and it needed it baddddddd! Soaked in the tub for a bit while floors dried a little. Decided to go out to look for a dress for the wedding.

I grabbed a 13 to try on for giggles........OMGGGGGGG they fit!!!!!
Sounds like a very productive and yet relaxing downday. And WTG on the smaller sizes!!!!

at DDPP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjupiter View Post
I'm finally losing again after my run in with splenda last week that made me bounce. I'm down to a new low of 174.6. WooT!!
Yippee! New low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla_latte View Post
I'm thinking about weighing just once a week or month.

I'm going to track my UD calories for a few days and make sure I'm not overdoing,
Less frequent weighing may be just what you need. At least for a little bit. Are you not tracking UD's at all? Because that could be the culprit--taking in more than you think you are. We tend to overestimate activity and underestimate intake. Take a few days, maybe a week, and really track and respect those UD numbers. Then weigh and see what has happened. If you still aren't losing, we'll help you troubleshoot.

I had a great day with my friend. Had Mexican for lunch, and I even ate a few chips and the tortillas that went with my fajitas. I don't think I'll eat supper though. I am STUFFED still, 5 hours later. And I wanted to sleep so badly about an hour after eating. Still do actually. Found some great things thrift shopping. 4 pairs of capris, 1 pair of shorts, 2 jeans, a shirt for me and a shirt for dd--and spent $29. Gotta love it. Most were 6's!!!! and some 6's were even too big. I only needed 1 pair of jeans, and found them at the first place, but ended up with 2 because I tried on a pair of 4's that fit like a dream. So of course I HAD to buy them.

Gotta get supper on the table for the rest of the family.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #243
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Yes it does 'hold' them.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #244
Major LCF Poster!

Ugh, the tortillas are not setting well. I was hoping wheat would not still have its rather, um, musical effect on me. But alas, my tummy is gurgling and bloated.

I skipped dinner, and think I will just not eat till breakfast. The good news with that is, I come in at maintenance level DD cals doing that, so can have an UD tomorrow.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #245
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
Well I posted this on the Reservatrol thread, well parts of it anyway. I was reading up on it, and its benefits. Which there is alot more than I realized!!! I decided to buy a bottle just to do my own experiment.

I took 2 pills as directed around 1pm today. With in an hour, I felt lightheaded and kinda had a weird feeling. But that passed.......and so did my DD hunger!!!

For the first time in a week or so, I can say I was not hungry on a DD. I was fine with them, then TOM was coming/came and with it came un-beleive-able hunger. TOM left but the hunger feeling stayed. I found the last 2 DD's I was eating and lying to myself about the calories, or making excuses....you know the "I ran today so this wont hurt." But we all know it will hurt eventually!! Even my UD's were starting to get carried away. It wasnt a I am bored so lets eat hunger either. It was stomache growling/hurting/sick feeling hunger!!

Today when I was out I bought a subway salad. Got the meatball sub in salad form. It took me 3 sit down and eat sessions to finish it! I never had that before on a DD ever since starting JUDDD. Usually when I do get a little food on a DD, I sit and eat it til its gone.

It could be mind over matter, but I will take it as long as it works!! I dont expect miracles, but if this can happen after a few hours of taking it, then I cant wait to see what else it will do!!! I am gonna see how my UD goes tomorrow!! Gosh I hope this helps with the hunger issue!! Like I said though, from what I read the benefits just for heart health and that is pretty awesome sounding!!

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!

Long term, realistic goal....no medications!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:48 AM   #246

That's interesting Tanya. So it doesn't appear to be a build up that is needed. We will be really interested to see how it goes.

My day has started with my lowest UD weigh in, 122.4. May have to rethink my DDs, I don't think I should lose any more.

Hoping to get mani and pedi today
Old 04-12-2012, 06:20 AM   #247
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: HW164/maintaining 135-139
Quote:
Well I posted this on the Reservatrol thread, well parts of it anyway. I was reading up on it, and its benefits. Which there is alot more than I realized!!! I decided to buy a bottle just to do my own experiment.

I took 2 pills as directed around 1pm today. With in an hour, I felt lightheaded and kinda had a weird feeling. But that passed.......and so did my DD hunger!!!

For the first time in a week or so, I can say I was not hungry on a DD. I was fine with them, then TOM was coming/came and with it came un-beleive-able hunger. TOM left but the hunger feeling stayed. I found the last 2 DD's I was eating and lying to myself about the calories, or making excuses....you know the "I ran today so this wont hurt." But we all know it will hurt eventually!! Even my UD's were starting to get carried away. It wasnt a I am bored so lets eat hunger either. It was stomache growling/hurting/sick feeling hunger!!

Today when I was out I bought a subway salad. Got the meatball sub in salad form. It took me 3 sit down and eat sessions to finish it! I never had that before on a DD ever since starting JUDDD. Usually when I do get a little food on a DD, I sit and eat it til its gone.

It could be mind over matter, but I will take it as long as it works!! I dont expect miracles, but if this can happen after a few hours of taking it, then I cant wait to see what else it will do!!! I am gonna see how my UD goes tomorrow!! Gosh I hope this helps with the hunger issue!! Like I said though, from what I read the benefits just for heart health and that is pretty awesome sounding!!
That is interesting, Tanya! I was taking it for a period of time before I started JUDDD, but then stopped only because my arsenal of supplements became too large.
Will be interested in your extended results.

Quote:
That's interesting Tanya. So it doesn't appear to be a build up that is needed. We will be really interested to see how it goes.

My day has started with my lowest UD weigh in, 122.4. May have to rethink my DDs, I don't think I should lose any more.

Wow, Cindy, just imagine, having to figure out how not to lose weight, now!!! Linda was in that predicament a few months back.
Funny, today is my mani and pedi day, also!!!
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:18 AM   #248
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: carla70
Stats: 225/225/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 05/05/2014
Quote:

Great Job and what a wonderful feeling.

Today is DD for me and after yesterdays ok UD I am up a little in weight by about a pound but that is expected, I had some regular pop last night. I think that did it. Going to keep my DD at about 500 today. I tried on a pair of slacks I bought months ago that were too small and now I got them on, not where I would feel comfortable wearing them but they were much better. So I am seeing progress. I haven't seen that in years. It feels so good. I am a very very slow loser and I am taking it one day at a time.

Didn't get up and exercise this morning but I will do some toning tonight.

Sun is shining - and I have come to look forward to DD's???

Happy Thursday All

TTFN
Old 04-12-2012, 08:24 AM   #249
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
Quote:

How about that!?!

Enjoy your mani/pedi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carla70 View Post
Great Job and what a wonderful feeling.

Today is DD for me and after yesterdays ok UD I am up a little in weight by about a pound but that is expected, I had some regular pop last night. I think that did it. Going to keep my DD at about 500 today. I tried on a pair of slacks I bought months ago that were too small and now I got them on, not where I would feel comfortable wearing them but they were much better. So I am seeing progress. I haven't seen that in years. It feels so good. I am a very very slow loser and I am taking it one day at a time.

Didn't get up and exercise this morning but I will do some toning tonight.

Sun is shining - and I have come to look forward to DD's???

Happy Thursday All

TTFN
Carla, that's such a wonderful feeling even if they don't fit exactly right now, isn't it? Progress, YAY!

Glad it's working for you!
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #250
Major LCF Poster!

Cindy--wonderful on the weight, I think. LOL I think I'd try bumping the dd's as well if you don't want to lose more.

Great job Carla on the less tight pants! You'll be wearing them comfortably in no time.

So, should today be a dd or ud for me? Tues was an UD, yesterday should have been a dd (maint calories around 800), but lunch put me around 1050 for the day. Not really a MD either. Not sure what today should be. I'm sure in the long run, it won't really matter, but I just got to goal and would like to stay there. LOL
Old 04-12-2012, 11:11 AM   #251
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vanilla_latte
Stats: Weigh/Too/Much!
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 9/22/14
Quote:
Never worry about complaining here. It must be so irritating to see dozens of :jump joy: that are not for you. It is tough when you aren't feeling 'magic' but frustrated.

We are here for you Vanilla, glad you have decided to rack for a while on the UDs. But you know what I always say, 'keep on keeping on'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykidsteacher View Post
Less frequent weighing may be just what you need. At least for a little bit. Are you not tracking UD's at all? Because that could be the culprit--taking in more than you think you are. We tend to overestimate activity and underestimate intake. Take a few days, maybe a week, and really track and respect those UD numbers. Then weigh and see what has happened. If you still aren't losing, we'll help you troubleshoot.
Thanks, ladies! I looked this morning and found a simple calorie counter to put on my iPhone and am tracking today. For now, it maybe I'm not getting enough calories on my UD. I've put in everything up until dinner and am only at 750 calories. Take in dinner, maybe a protein drink after Zumba, and a dessert and I might hit 1200 calories. The calculator shows I should be getting about 1940 UD calories (25%, little or no exercise), 2503 (25%, exercise 3-4 days/week).

I might quit weighing so much. Or, maybe keep tabs on my UD calories and make sure I'm eating enough first and see if that's the culprit. How great would that be??

Yes, I'm going to track every loss when I get it!
vanilla_latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #252
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelbyla
Stats: 210/153/145
WOE: whole foods, P3
Start Date: rx hCG R9 start 09/04/14
Afternoon all. So I got on the scale yesterday morning to a 3.5 gain from Saturday morning for no really good reason (had decent low cal and very low carb days S/M/T ) so I decided to jump back on and had a good LC UD yesterday with today a DD. Didn't want to make last week's mistake of not eating enough on my UD--it made my DD miserable and more of a MD when I got home and had too many temptations around. Everything is going ok so far, diet-wise (having a cr@ppy day but that's not diet related! ). Whitefish, salad, and an apple for lunch. A burger patty and strawberries for dinner. Yoga tonight so I anticipate that I'll be sore tomorrow but I need some zen, dangit. (Can I just say as an addendum--MEN! and COMPUTERS! )

ETA: Forgot to say that I was down 1.6 pounds today after UD yesterday.
hhCG round 3 - 01/03/12, 23 days, pellets, 3/3/3, 157->141
_hCG round 4 - 05/05/12, 24 days, rx hCG, 125iU, 148->136
_hCG round 5 - 08/11/12, 26 days, rx hCG, 125iU, 159->140
_hCG round 6 - 08/05/13, 26 days, rx hCG, 150-200iU, 160->146
_hCG round 9 - 09/04/14, 31 days, rx hCG, 150iU, ~172->153

Last edited by shelbyla; 04-12-2012 at 03:47 PM..
shelbyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #253
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: northandcold23
Stats: 134/117/112
I have a lot of posts to read! Been working extra so I could be off tomorrow to get a pedi and eye brows waxed and to relax.
I have not weighed since the day after Easter, I know I am bloating so I am going to try and wait it out until after TOM starts and ends next week. I know I will be discouraged if I weigh. I am drinking a ton of water, but lets just say it is not coming out so I know I am retaining.
Had a great DD yesterday, and a nice UD today. I will actually be happy when the Easter treats are out of the house. Everyone packed most of the sugary treats for DH because they know he loves his treats at night.
Workouts were not great this week, but I had a decent one today, and hoping it is warm enough tomorrow to take a walk in the evening on top of a workout during the day!

Off to read everyone's inspiring posts!
Old 04-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #254
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Babsbabs
Stats: HW203 SW163.8/145.8/145
Start Date: March 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyla View Post
Afternoon all. So I got on the scale yesterday morning to a 3.5 gain from Saturday morning for no really good reason (had decent low cal and very low carb days S/M/T ) so I decided to jump back on and had a good LC UD yesterday with today a DD. Didn't want to make last week's mistake of not eating enough on my UD--it made my DD miserable and more of a MD when I got home and had too many temptations around. Everything is going ok so far, diet-wise (having a cr@ppy day but that's not diet related! ). Whitefish, salad, and an apple for lunch. A burger patty and strawberries for dinner. Yoga tonight so I anticipate that I'll be sore tomorrow but I need some zen, dangit. (Can I just say as an addendum--MEN! and COMPUTERS! )

ETA: Forgot to say that I was down 1.6 pounds today after UD yesterday.
I am glad that you are back! I think we started JUDDD at around the same time so nice to still see you here. Great to see you have got your diet-wise life back in order. I find that to be one of the most difficult things to keep control of when life gets complicated. Congrats on the 1.6 pound lost!
Babsbabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #255
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Wow. I bet I am up on the scale tomorrow bigtime. I sat in a meeting from 8:30 until 1:30 pm and then ate my lunch. I started drinking water since I was thirsty and I have consumed a LOT of water but not making any bathroom visits. I know what that means. My feet and legs are already swollen so it will take me several days to get back to normal. But I will.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #256
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
Hi all!!! Guess what?!?!?! tomorrow is friday...............I so am looking forward to the weekend........

So I took the Resveratrol again today. I waited til noon. I was worried I would get that lightheaded feeling again, and I had to drive my client around this am. Anyways, all I got was a little jittery about an hour after taking it........then bam hunger was gone again. It was an UD and I forced myself dinner and thats been all I had. I got in about 1600 calories on an 1800 up day. That 1600 was only because I made chili and I had a full cup and it was around 900 calories for that and a piece of butter bread.

Anyways, that was my report for the day. I still not sure if its mind over matter. Or maybe I wasnt making enough of the magic on my own and those pills were enough to kick in the magic....I dont know....But I do like this so far. I am gonna try to do a full fast again tomorrow. I have been managing a 18-20 hour fast, but gonna try a 36! See if the Resveratrol helps with that tomorrow too!!!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #257
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:
May have to rethink my DDs, I don't think I should lose any more.

Hi All-- I've been reading along with you, but since I'm still really new, don't have too much to say (yet! )

I can't wait till I'm in your position Cindy! Though I do get mani/pedi regularly, so I can definitely commiserate on that

After my 6th DD yesterday, I'm down another 1.5 lbs... lowest I've been in a while, according to my various historical sources.

Also saw a friend I've not seen since Feb, and she is JEALOUS (not green or mean with envy, she's very nice...) Anyway, we had lunch and she kept telling me I look awesome and all that. Can't beat that, right?

Wishing everyone a happy UD or DD, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Soren

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:25 PM   #258
Blabbermouth!!!

Coming in under calories today at around 350. Figured if I CAN skip dinner on a DD, why not?
Old 04-13-2012, 07:31 AM   #259
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Friday the 13th!!!!

Everyone is doing great and even the times when we aren't on JUDDD once back the magic seems to being again. So I am learning.

Yesterday my DD ended up more of a MD but I am still making today a UD and tomorrrow a DD with house cleaning planned. Gets to a point where I see EVERYTHING that needs to be cleaned and it drives me crazy. Now just hope this motivation to do it keeps with me to actually do it tomorrow. I am down 1 pound from yesterday and up .2 from weigh in day(monday). But I am confident that this is working. I got up and did Wk 4 of C25k this morning and that really has been hard. So I will be repeating this week for sure a few times.

Looking at pictures of Napa Valley and then the website for the wedding and I guess the wedding will be outside with cocktail attair??? I did get a dress, just now have to find shoes that will appropriate for dress and being on the lawn. I have to say it is getting up exercising thinking about wanting to look better in the dress I got.

Keeping my fingers crossed, my calories counted, and exercise routine to finally get to goal weigh. I know JUDDD works I see it in all the wonderful people on here and have started to see it in myself.

TTFN
carla70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #260
Major LCF Poster!

Hey all. Nothing much happening today. Stormy this morning.

I seem to be maintaining at 126 rather than 125, but I'm not too concerned. It'll get there.

Soren--yay for new lows!

Shelby--great DD! I've never actually been able to go that low. But I have noticed that I am getting better about only eating if I'm hungry, and not simply because it's "time to eat". (except on an UD, if I didn't force myself to eat, every day would be a MD LOL).
Old 04-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #261

Wonderful DD Shelby.

Soren, Carla, love your attitude, you are really getting JUDDD.

Wedges are the answer for standing around on lawns in my opinion.

My DD turned into a MD yesterday. Had a lovely lunch with friends today and ate a lot!

I shan't be eating anything until tomorrow evening now, when we are going out for a Chinese. Then the next day we are off to an Italian for a lunch to celebrate an 80th birthday.

So I sort of MUDDDing this weekend.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #262
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Thanks Cindy and Tina

Cindy, it sounds like you have a lot of social events and fun stuff to do-- lucky woman!

it's 3pm here, doing well with my DD so far... trying to figure out different things I can eat, veggies, etc. I should go have some of my super yummy tea! And do laundry! and clean the kitchen!

O, working at home-- you help me get so many things done!

S.
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:05 PM   #263
Major LCF Poster!

Cindy - sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned. JUDDD will understand and be forgiving.

I am thinking a wedge heel too. yippee shoe shopping, love getting shoes.

sorenkkg, great job on DD so far today. I get so much done those days I think so I keep busy and don't think of food..
Old 04-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #264

Yes I do have great life. This weekend we have 3 friends staying with us because of the 80th. We have known each other for 40 years, some longer.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #265
Major LCF Poster!

Cindy - enjoy what a wonderful time. and
Old 04-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #266
Major LCF Poster!

Cindy, sounds lovely. Enjoy! And you don't have much to worry about since you are continuing to shrink as it is.

My new shoes I bought for Easter are wedge heels and they are SO comfortable and so much easier to stand/walk on than regular heels (which I'd mostly given up wearing, anything over 2" anyway).

Having a lovely DD. Made a cabbage soup for lunch that really hit the spot and helped with the DD cold.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:45 PM   #267
Blabbermouth!!!

Happy Friday everyone! So glad to be heading into the weekend. Sounds like folks are having good days today. My DD netted me a decent loss of 1.2 or so this morning but I am still 6 up from my JUDDD low so I am trundling on. I am sore from my yoga class (as expected) so hopefully will see a little more drop off tomorrow. MD day for me today to ramp up for UD tomorrow. We are going to the baseball game (weather permitting--we are having RAIN in SoCal!) and I will be eating Dodger Dogs and cotton candy and drinking beer. At least that's the plan. Worst comes to worst, I will definitely be feeling icky enough on Sunday after eating and drinking at the ballpark to have a great DD!

This week aside, I've been looking at my normal weekly schedule and I think my plan will be this...

Sunday - DD
Monday - MD which is my usual date night
Tuesday - UD (next week planning for sushi)
Wednesday - DD
Thursday - UD which is my usual yoga night so a good UD is always appreciated
Friday - DD
Saturday - UD

This still leaves me with 3 DDs per week and works with my normal social schedule. It's good to have a plan, anyway!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #268

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyla View Post
Happy Friday everyone! So glad to be heading into the weekend. Sounds like folks are having good days today. My DD netted me a decent loss of 1.2 or so this morning but I am still 6 up from my JUDDD low so I am trundling on. I am sore from my yoga class (as expected) so hopefully will see a little more drop off tomorrow. MD day for me today to ramp up for UD tomorrow. We are going to the baseball game (weather permitting--we are having RAIN in SoCal!) and I will be eating Dodger Dogs and cotton candy and drinking beer. At least that's the plan. Worst comes to worst, I will definitely be feeling icky enough on Sunday after eating and drinking at the ballpark to have a great DD!

This week aside, I've been looking at my normal weekly schedule and I think my plan will be this...

Sunday - DD
Monday - MD which is my usual date night
Tuesday - UD (next week planning for sushi)
Wednesday - DD
Thursday - UD which is my usual yoga night so a good UD is always appreciated
Friday - DD
Saturday - UD

This still leaves me with 3 DDs per week and works with my normal social schedule. It's good to have a plan, anyway!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Raining cats and dogs here in the middle of California too! Crazy weather!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #269

I remember the first time it rained in So Cal when I lived there in the 60s. I was in Buena Park and when I drew back the curtains after a night of rain I nearly fell over. I could see the San Bernadino Hills as if I could reach out and touch them. For the previous 3 months they had been shrouded in smog! Think the smog is now under control.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #270
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Hatewashingup
Stats: 135/114/108
WOE: Juddd/Vegetable lover!
Start Date: January 2012
Overindulged a bit over easter weekend but feeling well back on track now. Allocated myself 700 cals for todays DD, as I thought it might help me stop overeating on UDs, but only ended up having 500.

Wish I had the same appetite suppression on my UDs, but feeling happy and motivated and know that I can do well tomorrow. Have all my meals prepped and ready in the fridge so I don't spend too long in the kitchen and end up with my greedy hands in the cupboards!

I barely weigh myself, as I used to be a crazy weigher (about 10 times a day in my teens), but have decided to do a weigh in on May 1st, to see if I can update my stats! In the meantime, I'm still in my (UK) size 8 jeans, woohoo!

JUDDDING and exercising my last few unwanted pounds away!
Hatewashingup is offline   Reply With Quote