Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #91
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: carla70
Stats: 225/225/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 05/05/2014
Feeling the power of those mighty gold cuffs -o
carla70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #92
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oropendola
Stats: 221.4/186.6/160
WOE: Belly Fat Cure -> JUDDD -> JUDDD + DrK
Start Date: January 2, 2012 -> March 8 -> July 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by carla70 View Post
First DD for me that I am trying to stay in my calculated calories... I just got done with lunch and I only have 62 calories left for day . I ended up having a baked potato with salt and pepper on it and carrots for lunch. I had been keeping them about 500-600, calculated is 405.

I will learn!

water, water, water, water, water
I find if I start with 4 mugs of hot tea (that takes a while) then begin eating, I don't run out at the end of the day. My first snack I have 1/2 C almond milk, 1/2 C water, 1 tsp gluc powder, mix in a magic bullet then microwave for 55 seconds. That gets me to lunch (sometimes longer) with no problem.

You just need to play around with meals and drinks to make it work well for you. I have every confidence you'll do great!
oropendola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #93
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
LOL! That's because I aimed them at you to take away those hunger pangs!
Old 04-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #94
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
WOE: JUDDD
Tina, this is the first yard/garden I've had in such a long time and it is like reuniting with a long-lost love!

Carla, hoping your new toothpaste helps with your sore mouth and wishing for good test results for you.

LightlyStarched (love your nick!), that's FANTASTIC! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

sophiethecat, homegrown 'maters are just the best, aren't they? I can eat several a day, big ones, even. Never got fat eating tomatoes! I've not had a good place to have a garden in what seems like forever, so I am like a kid again.

alltheprettyhorses, YEP! And I've noticed a difference in boredom v. fatigue, weakness due to real hunger v. just-flat-out-tired because I've been physically active, too. When I did strict LC, anytime I felt 'hungry' I tended to eat (almost always 'on plan', but almost always quite a few calories) and I know I wasn't really hungry-hungry all of those times. The calories do add up. Now if I really do need to eat I am very satisfied with a small no-fat yogurt. I'm surprised (and SO glad) it hasn't taken my head a long time to 'get' this aspect.

sorenkkg, I think we all could benefit from learning to tolerate a little discomfort now and then. I think it's a good on-going lesson. Proud of you you're confronting it head-on!

sunday, CONGRATS on your NEW LOW!! So exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oropendola View Post
I feel like I can do anything! The roadrunner looking for free birdseed just doesn't cut it anymore.
NO, it sure doesn't!!

LMBO at your avatar!

Today is an UD. I ended up doing a fasting DD yesterday because I was never truly hungry. Hadn't planned it that way, just how it ended up. Down another pound this morning, so I am happy.

We got a late start on the day today because we were both up until all hours working on various projects (we're semi-retired). Hubby is nursing a sore back (and is kinda grumpy on account of it), so I thought I'd make him one of his favorite meals, a big country breakfast complete with fried eggs, bacon, hash browns and English muffins... and I joined in with him! It's been a long time since I've had a breakfast like that and didn't feel guilty and kicking myself afterward. And I still have plenty of calories left for later. How cool is that?!
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #95
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
And the belt!
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:54 PM   #96
Major LCF Poster!

Ah thanks -O I need all the power I can.. I am not hungry now. I will have to space better.. I will have to add that to my month two lesson learned!

don't forget the golden lasso...
Old 04-04-2012, 02:04 PM   #97
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KathyL
Stats: 205/118-122/125 5'4" Age 53
WOE: low glycemic index in 2011 JUDDD in 2012
Start Date: January 2011
I don't know what got into me but after a really, really good week I had a horrible weekend......meaning I ate way too much, both days. And it was mostly junk. So, in order to get back on rotation with dh I had DDs Mon. & Tues. Didn't weigh those days either because I just didn't want to know. This a.m. I weighed 124.4 (Sat. a.m. I weighed 123). I also did NOT exercise Monday. That is the first time in over a year I skipped exercising without a legit reason.

So, today is an UD and I'm honestly not that hungry and still feeling off (maybe the effects of some of the stuff I ate lingering?). I had bacon and eggs with dh and it's not settling well. I have a good dinner planned and hope I'm ready to eat by dinner time because I need to get my calories in today after 2 DDs.

I'm cleaning out my closet today and boxing up all those clothes that out grew me last year. Hoping it will remind me how far I've come and snap me out of my current state of mind which is so unlike me. :/
KathyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #98
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Scotty
Stats: 174/160.9/140- 5' 7.5" born in 1946
WOE: Enjoying JUDDD's freedom after years of low carb
Start Date: Every day!!! JUDD start 1/13/12
DDs are really hard for me during the work week, especially when it's 3DDs and 2UDs. I have a very stressful job where I have be on the ball all day, and I just don't think I am at my best when hunger is gnawing at me and at the end of the day, like now, feeling a bit light headed and head achey....

I haven't figured out what to do yet, but I don't think eating more cals early in the day is necessarily an answer, since I am also so hungry in the evenings....would appreciate any thoughts....

"If you're afraid of butter, add a little cream" Julia Child
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #99
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
Hey gang,

Oro - love the Wonder Woman avatar!!

DD here - and strangely - it is going really well! I'm off work for the next three days and hubby and I are just piddling around. I had some cinnamon in my coffee this morning and I have read that it helps suppress hunger but things like that never work on me! I hope that's what it is!

Went and got some flowers and plants for the yard. I also got a cherry tomato plant and a jalapeno plant. Thinking of DDs when I got those!

Was really thankful for Luna's post in the weigh in thread. My scale is up 2 pounds from my lowest and just keeps going up and down. I am going to be patient and keep doing what I'm doing. Which is hard sometimes.......

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity. - Louis Pasteur
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #100
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post

I haven't figured out what to do yet, but I don't think eating more cals early in the day is necessarily an answer, since I am also so hungry in the evenings....would appreciate any thoughts....
maybe it's the distribution of your calories, i.e. the type of food you're eating, and when?

if you eat in the morning, can you find a way to have some protein and/or fat?

if you're hungry at night, can you plan for a snack after dinner? 9pm or whenever? Almond milk, or something like that?
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:47 PM   #101
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by alltheprettyhorses View Post
I've officially been doing JUDDD for 2 weeks, and I've seen the scale do some bouncing but I'm going to stick with it! Today especially has been interesting - it's a DD (yesterday was a little out of control and I'm sure I went over my UD numbers, but only up 1 lb this morning) and I'm noticing that the hunger I'm having actually feels good?

Has anyone else experienced this? I've already gotten a sense of how JUDDD can help us distinguish between "head hunger" and true hunger, but the idea of hunger feeling good is just...odd. I plan on just drinking water for now, and fasting until later this afternoon since that seems to work best for me on DDs, maybe the feel-good hunger is a benefit of combining IF with JUDDD?
Great to hear how well you've taken to this woe, Pretty! JUDDD is a type of IF, so it definitely has those benefits. You've been doing JUDDD for around 2 weeks, and that is often a length of time that some will notice the sirtuin build-up, and effects similar to what you've described. We start learning the different types of hunger and how to manage those, and that pleasant sensation (DD Glow, body buzz, etc.) that comes through most of the time during the DDs. Some will take much longer than 2 weeks to feel this, others a little less, but right around 2 - 3 weeks is when I noticed it too, as I recall.

Quote:
I feel like I can do anything! The roadrunner looking for free birdseed just doesn't cut it anymore.
Quote:
LOL! That's because I aimed them at you to take away those hunger pangs!
Love this! And so loving your new avatar, O! I glanced over looking for the Roadrunner, and I'm hit with - WOW! You got the JUDDD power, girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post

We got a late start on the day today because we were both up until all hours working on various projects (we're semi-retired). Hubby is nursing a sore back (and is kinda grumpy on account of it), so I thought I'd make him one of his favorite meals, a big country breakfast complete with fried eggs, bacon, hash browns and English muffins... and I joined in with him! It's been a long time since I've had a breakfast like that and didn't feel guilty and kicking myself afterward. And I still have plenty of calories left for later. How cool is that?!
Whoo hoooo! That's plenty cool, I'll say! Only on JUDDD can you feast like that (including hash browns and muffins) and lose weight!
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:50 PM   #102
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyL View Post
I don't know what got into me but after a really, really good week I had a horrible weekend......meaning I ate way too much, both days. And it was mostly junk. So, in order to get back on rotation with dh I had DDs Mon. & Tues. Didn't weigh those days either because I just didn't want to know. This a.m. I weighed 124.4 (Sat. a.m. I weighed 123). I also did NOT exercise Monday. That is the first time in over a year I skipped exercising without a legit reason.

So, today is an UD and I'm honestly not that hungry and still feeling off (maybe the effects of some of the stuff I ate lingering?). I had bacon and eggs with dh and it's not settling well. I have a good dinner planned and hope I'm ready to eat by dinner time because I need to get my calories in today after 2 DDs.

I'm cleaning out my closet today and boxing up all those clothes that out grew me last year. Hoping it will remind me how far I've come and snap me out of my current state of mind which is so unlike me. :/
Just want to give you a big Kathy. It's hard to always know why we sometimes feel "off", but you're getting back on track and things will look up soon. I hope you get to feeling better asap, my JUDDD bud.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:36 PM   #103
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ASHLEY2HAWAII
Stats: 196/183/125
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: RESTART 7-8-14
Quote:
Its Wednesday! I have friday off so this is good day. I had UD yesterday and got in exercise both last night and this morning. I am back on track. Not going to let weekend in Minneapolis deter me (keep chanting that in my head). I am down .6 from UD yesterday.

DD today and first one I am going to try to keep to my caloric intake according to calculator of 405.

Great job to all that have lost and to all that are under the weather.

I changed toothpaste and also am on pcn for mouth ulcers. Just found out my doctor is gone for two weeks so I know I won't hear results of lupus or celiac tests for at least that long. For now I am staying away from all gluten. At least all that I know of.

TTFN
Carla, so sorry for the mouth ulcers My son had them really bad and the dentist said that could be related to digestive ulcers, there is a link some how. We found a good gastro dr who then diagnosed him with crohns, colitis when he was 10 yrs old. Not to scare you, but those ulcers could be from a more serious condition. Avoiding gluten is a good start. Best wishes and hope you get good test results.
ASHLEY2HAWAII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #104
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: heyjupiter
Quote:
I changed toothpaste and also am on pcn for mouth ulcers. Just found out my doctor is gone for two weeks so I know I won't hear results of lupus or celiac tests for at least that long. For now I am staying away from all gluten. At least all that I know of.

TTFN
I'm so sorry! I get mouth sores when my diet is off kilter, so your ulcers may very well be related to your diet. I hope you're able to determine the culprit soon!
heyjupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #105
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Kathy, jump back on and don't beat yourself up too much about it. We all have our moments (or days). Juddd gives us a way to fix it before too much damage is done.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #106
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
And the belt!
A 2.5" tighter belt since starting JUDDD
Old 04-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #107
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Ah thanks -O I need all the power I can.. I am not hungry now. I will have to space better.. I will have to add that to my month two lesson learned!

don't forget the golden lasso...
It's hidden in the folds of my cape.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #108
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
DDs are really hard for me during the work week, especially when it's 3DDs and 2UDs. I have a very stressful job where I have be on the ball all day, and I just don't think I am at my best when hunger is gnawing at me and at the end of the day, like now, feeling a bit light headed and head achey....

I have a teaspoon of coconut oil in the morning and lots of hot tea. In the first 2 weeks, I had the coconut oil and a chocolate protein shake. I'm happy to report I haven't been hungry on a DD thus far.

Others have reported having a boost of protein in the morning helps.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #109
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellgee View Post
Hey gang,

Oro - love the Wonder Woman avatar!!

DD here - and strangely - it is going really well! I'm off work for the next three days and hubby and I are just piddling around. I had some cinnamon in my coffee this morning and I have read that it helps suppress hunger but things like that never work on me! I hope that's what it is!

Went and got some flowers and plants for the yard. I also got a cherry tomato plant and a jalapeno plant. Thinking of DDs when I got those!

Was really thankful for Luna's post in the weigh in thread. My scale is up 2 pounds from my lowest and just keeps going up and down. I am going to be patient and keep doing what I'm doing. Which is hard sometimes.......
Thanks!

I'm thinking about putting in basil this year. The deer eat everything so that limits things to my deck.

Just Keep strolling along JUDDD Lane and it will take you where you want to be.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:02 AM   #110
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Tina I hope you don't mind but I still felt the Newbies needed their own spot so I started this.

Newbies April post here

If we get them going and then set them free it should help. Do you think I have worded the intro okay?
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:33 AM   #111
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHLEY2HAWAII View Post
Carla, so sorry for the mouth ulcers My son had them really bad and the dentist said that could be related to digestive ulcers, there is a link some how. We found a good gastro dr who then diagnosed him with crohns, colitis when he was 10 yrs old. Not to scare you, but those ulcers could be from a more serious condition. Avoiding gluten is a good start. Best wishes and hope you get good test results.

With the medication I am on again, my mouth is clearing up. I have had h. pylori before and have had stomach issues for years. I am too thinking there could be some connection with mouth sore and stomach because when stomach is not well then soon after I get the break out in mouth.

I am hoping that it can get figured out. Anything acidic or spicy really isn't appealing to me right now.

I am nursing myself today on UD because I messed up last night on DD day and had some alcohol which made me and today feeling a bit . Not going to do that again. For one I went way over calorie intake. The only thing that is good about it and hope it stays is that I am down 2.6 pounds from yesterday. But I would rather lose for good than just the alcohol dehydration loss.

Today is lots of water and UD - FOOD!
Old 04-05-2012, 08:37 AM   #112
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
With the medication I am on again, my mouth is clearing up. I have had h. pylori before and have had stomach issues for years. I am too thinking there could be some connection with mouth sore and stomach because when stomach is not well then soon after I get the break out in mouth.

I am hoping that it can get figured out. Anything acidic or spicy really isn't appealing to me right now.

I am nursing myself today on UD because I messed up last night on DD day and had some alcohol which made me and today feeling a bit . Not going to do that again. For one I went way over calorie intake. The only thing that is good about it and hope it stays is that I am down 2.6 pounds from yesterday. But I would rather lose for good than just the alcohol dehydration loss.

Today is lots of water and UD - FOOD!
Take extra good care today, Carla. Yes, alcohol is a tricky bugger on DDs for all the reasons you state. You'll feel better soon. Glad your mouth is clearing up!
Old 04-05-2012, 08:42 AM   #113
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Sophie - another lesson I learned for 2nd month on JUDDD. I am having coffee now and feeling better. Live and learn
Old 04-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #114
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KathyL
Stats: 205/118-122/125 5'4" Age 53
WOE: low glycemic index in 2011 JUDDD in 2012
Start Date: January 2011
New low for me today......122.8! And that was after an UD!!!! I've never dipped below 123 though I suspect I would have on Sat. if I hadn't had to weigh so early (5:30 a.m.). I got off and on the scale a couple times to make sure it would stick. And I didn't have my glasses on so I got real close to make sure I was reading it correctly! LOL
KathyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #115
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: northandcold23
Stats: 134/117/112
Had a great DD yesterday and woke up to 117.4. Getting closer to 115 by April 21 when I leave for vacation!
Congrats on all the weight losses and inches loss!
northandcold23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:37 AM   #116
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

Hi Scotty, no you don't want light-headed and headachy.

You could try the BAB like from the Kruse Leptin Rx. I did it for a while to see if it would help with sleep issues, but I didn't do the 50 g. protein, but more like 30 - 40 g.

Some of us have found that a lot of protein in the a.m. (you're supposed to get this in you within an hour of waking) does a lot to stave off appetite for hours and we ended up not eating any more through the DD than we normally would have. It feels risky or scary at first to take in that many of your precious DD calories so early in the DD, but as I said, for a number of people this actually pays off with less hunger and more stabilizing bs and feeling great for hours to come.

What I had when I was doing this, was mix up a Super Advanced Whey Protein (from Walmart) chocolate shake (can use Silk unsweetened almond milk in it for minimal calories), which has 26 g. protein... and have some other lean protein such as egg white scrambled with veggies or omelet. If you can fit in even more low-cal protein, that's great.

Doing this high protein b'fast is supposed to do great things for your body all around, including help with weight loss.

Anyway, this is something to try, and if after a few tries you feel it's doing nothing for you, then you can always let us know because the JUDDD buds here are an endless font of tips and tricks.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #117
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Great idea Kissa, on the new thread!

Kathy, wonderful on the new low! You are doing great with getting back on track.

Northandcold, good job to you too!

Scotty, I like Sophie's suggestion. You could try it for a couple dd's and see how it goes.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #118
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
So glad you agree about the new thread, I just felt they might get lost in here!

Carla, look after yourself lady. I am sometimes a DD drinker, but seldom.

WTG Kathy, shrink, shrink, shrink. Lol, about the specs.

N&C you are going to get there for that vacation, I just know it!

Today was an UD where I was, for me, pretty self controlled. I was 122.6 this morning which is amazing to me still. My goal is 126 and I barely remember when I last saw that.

I find it interesting that my slack old body does seem to be shrinking to match the scale weight. I will never be really firm but I think things are tightening up a bit. So, I may allow the scales to drop a little bit more. I know it would be easy, I eat really high on most of my UDs, so I would simply need to watch the calories on those days.

I don't want to look scrawny, at my age that is not a good thing. But I may just dip my toe into the waters a pound or two lower.

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ack-juddd.html
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:08 PM   #119
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyL View Post
New low for me today......122.8! And that was after an UD!!!! I've never dipped below 123 though I suspect I would have on Sat. if I hadn't had to weigh so early (5:30 a.m.). I got off and on the scale a couple times to make sure it would stick. And I didn't have my glasses on so I got real close to make sure I was reading it correctly! LOL
Loving this right along with you, Kathy! Glad you're feeling better and celebrating a new low!

Quote:
Originally Posted by northandcold23 View Post
Had a great DD yesterday and woke up to 117.4. Getting closer to 115 by April 21 when I leave for vacation!
Congrats on all the weight losses and inches loss!
Wooohoooo, N&C! You're going to be svelte on that vacation and able to enjoy all the fun and food completely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
So glad you agree about the new thread, I just felt they might get lost in here!

Today was an UD where I was, for me, pretty self controlled. I was 122.6 this morning which is amazing to me still. My goal is 126 and I barely remember when I last saw that.

I find it interesting that my slack old body does seem to be shrinking to match the scale weight. I will never be really firm but I think things are tightening up a bit. So, I may allow the scales to drop a little bit more. I know it would be easy, I eat really high on most of my UDs, so I would simply need to watch the calories on those days.

I don't want to look scrawny, at my age that is not a good thing. But I may just dip my toe into the waters a pound or two lower.
Kissa, you're doing a marvelous job, and I know whatever you decide to do will work out well for you. JUDDD has a way of fixing a lot of things as we go along on it, so don't give up hope about firmness or anything else. You look great to us!
Old 04-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #120
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
DD #3 here-- also drove to Montreal from Toronto. I usually make it in 5hrs, but because I had to stop to PEE so often (!) it took me the full 6hrs. (one stop was gas only, but the previous was pee only, and the other 2 were both gas and pee).

AND-- I"m totally hopped up on caffeine , b/c I'm kinda *sensitive* to it and generally never have any-- so far today I've had a packet of Stash green iced tea, and a Venti black iced tea from Starbucks, and a Coke Zero bottle (750? 500ml?)... I actually like black iced tea mixed with some cola, so that's what I did.

Oh, and Starbucks?
I realized I didn't have my almond milk this morning, so thought maybe I could have a latte with soy or something (the ones up here don't have almond milk yet, and this was a highway starbucks on top of it, so super limited. They did have soy. But a soy latte (unsweet) is like 150 cal??? And a "skinny latte" with skim milk and sugar free vanilla is 120-- but a zillion carbs (and I"m choosing to still watch those).

So, I thought I had decided, got in line, realized I shouldn't have anything, and ordered the tea...
I think I brought melatonin to help me sleep, and I'm going to take a shower.

OH-- and I think I don't need my shake tonight, so that's 160cal I can save...what's 500 - 160? 340?

OMG I HAD A 340 DD IN MY FIRST WEEK!!!!

tomorrow is UD and the first night Seder dinner-- SO EXCITED for all the yummy food, and might actually make my 2200 ceiling for once (my UD are usually 1900-2000, but can be 2200).

off to shower and maybe cease vibrating

Soren

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote