Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 10:37 AM   #391
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: buttoni
Stats: 196/170/150
WOE: Atkins Start 4/09
Start Date: 4/21/09 Height 5'5", Age 64
That's WONDERFUL, Babykinz. Congratulations!! I just upped my Resveratrol from 1 capsule to 2 a day to see if that makes any difference for me. I've been hanging at 159-160 for nearly 2 weeks and really sticking to my UP and DD calories.
buttoni is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #392
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: northandcold23
Stats: 134/117/112
Checking in from airport plane delay 2 hours so they put us on direct flight we are getting in much earlier. Dd today turning into MD oh well I am on vacation
Happy to see everyone's weight losses!
Glad you had a great time katie
northandcold23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:57 AM   #393
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Lower Carb/JUDDD

Goodness hopes this shows correctly. I made a mish mash of pictures. Thought it would be easier to post!!

The top picture is my dad, Tom, my sister Lena, my sister Teresa, my mom Neva, and me! See told ya all I am the fat short sister. Sadly I had 3" heels on and both of my sisters were barefoot!

The blonde with me in the pic to the left is my 15 y/o daughter Katie! (part of the Katiebubb!!). She was my date, as my hubby and son couldnt make it!

Then there is Teresa and my new BIL Harry to the right.

To the left below, she had heart shaped sparklers as a send off to them. It really was so beautiful at night like that!

In the middle is a distorted pic of her wedding cake!

To the right bottom is Lena and my BIL Ron!

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!

Last edited by krow134; 04-21-2012 at 11:01 AM..
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:21 AM   #394
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelbyla
Stats: 210/153/145
WOE: hhCG, rx hCG
Start Date: rx hCG R7 start 02/16/14
Katibub - you guys look so happy and all are so beautiful. It looks like it was a wonderful time...
shelbyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #395
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: babykinz
WOE: No white food
Really great pics katiebubb! You and your daughter look like you can be sisters!
babykinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:26 AM   #396
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: b_lou_who
Stats: 2014 was195/now186.9 5'7" 44
WOE: whole organic low-sugars IF vegan
Start Date: 1997
I am still dealing with mental issues about this set point in my weight. Today I am down almost two pounds and back almost to my new low I hit the first of the month. Today I am terrified to start eating. Had a good down day yesterday, tons of energy, managed to stay under my limit. This morning I have the *feeling* that if I start eating I will binge and be unable to stop. May or may not be an accurate feeling. I so need to get far far away from this stupid set point that fear is running amok in my mind. I know IF works, or I wouldn't be here having this chat, right? So illogical. Feels like a make it or break it point for me though, so I don't want to just cave and say it doesn't matter after mostly weighing the same (at or above that set point) for almost two months. Don't like it!!!
Old 04-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #397
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Beautiful pics Katiebubb! Sounds like a fabulous time.

B_lou, I'm sorry you are struggling so. I understand that fear of eating after getting a new low. But you really do need to eat. ((((hugs)))
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #398
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
WOE: JUDDD
Katiebubb, thank you for letting us have a peek into your life!! Wonderful pictures and everyone is so pretty. I was so touched by your story of dancing with your dad. Enjoy every moment with him. I have two sisters as well (I was the middle) and we lost our dad to a heart attack. I was 27 at the time. He was only 47. Fortunately today (that was 32yrs. ago) they have come a long way with treatments in heart disease and it didn't help that my dad would hardly go to the Dr. Didn't mean to be a downer, just a loving reminder to always enjoy your time together, and it sounds like you do. Glad you had such a wonderful night with your family.

Phyl
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #399
Major LCF Poster!

b lou who....today, and I'm sorry you are struggling too. Wish I had some expert advice for you, but I just want to encourage you to hang in there. Our bodies really are unpredictable but do right by us when we are doing right by them. I know from your posts how good you are at this, so I think things will work out. You are more of an expert about tweaking things than I would be, if you think that would help, or like everyone says, a whoosh may be on its way!!! ANYWAY...feeling for you today. I'll be anxiously waiting for the turnaround!

Phyl
Old 04-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #400
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
Tanya, great pics! I loved the story about dancing with your dad. Made me tear up too; it was so sweet.

Lou - girl, I know. Truly really. Only thing I can tell you is hang tough and this too shall pass. Today I reached a new decade and new low and I totally get you not wanting to eat and possibly have a gain. I feel the same way today. But, I am sticking with this as closely as I can because I have to believe it is the right way to go! So I am eating my calories and will probably have a gain tomorrow. I can only hope it is a teeny, tiny gain!

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity. - Louis Pasteur
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:50 PM   #401
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
I am so sorry I haven't really been here today. Family visits because of FIL (95) in hospital.

to the strugglers, I promise to be around tomorrow. May not have answers but I'll still try to offer support. xxx

And Elgee... new decade and new low! Yay.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:06 PM   #402
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you everyone about the pictures!!! We all were so very happy that night!!!

Kissa so sorry about your family! I wish you FIL the best!

Everyone else, so sorry been so busy for the last week I havent really kept up on this thread! I promise tomorrow I will sit and catch up!!!

Ok so today is not a DD anymore. A friend of ours made home made wine. And normally I dont drink. But this wine is soooooooooo veryyyyyyyy good!!! On my 3rd glass and starting to feel quite nice!!! lol!!!! Its ok tomorrow will be my DD anyways. I kinda needed to change days for next 2 weeks anyways, so it kinda worked out!!!!

I just wanted to make sure I said TY to everyone. I think I shall get another glass and try to find my bed!!! lol!!!! Suppose to measure tonight, but I am having enough time trying to type lol!!! Think tomorrow I shall measure myself too!!! hehehehe!

Last edited by krow134; 04-21-2012 at 06:08 PM..
Old 04-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #403
Major LCF Poster!

Kissa, saying prayers for you FIL.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #404
Major LCF Poster!

Kissa, will be remembering your FIL. This side of life is no fun. Thankfully there are the great times too. Look forward to you being back tomorrow. Take care.

Phyl
Old 04-22-2012, 12:04 AM   #405
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dckisses
Hi everyone~ I'm in an extra chirpy mood today because after 3 weeks of no results since I started JUDDD I lost 0.5 kg which is 1.1lb? It's not a lot but considerable I guess given my body weight now. ^^

And another happy thing is that last week I bought the ADD book and devoured it within 2 days. :O yet another happy thing is that I finally found shirataki noodles here! Ironic that it's an "Asian/Japan" food but so difficult to find it in singapore! Will definitely stock up and I have a feeling that my DDs will be a breeze from now on. Time to collect some shirataki noodles recipe from you lovelies! ))

Just a shout out, any other Asian here?
Dckisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:05 AM   #406
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gharkness
WOE: RNY Gastric Bypass 02-02-2007
I have been SO absent lately (from the board, not from JUDDD), I'm embarrassed to come back, but something happened this morning that made me want to yell!

I put on my goal pants, AND ta-daa! I was able to take them off without unbuttoning! Now, it wasn't real pretty but I was able to do it! They are definitely going in my cruise pile of stuff to pack!

I'll be "almost" live blogging from the Low Carb Cruise, in two weeks, if anyone's interested. (Will share the site when it's up and running smoothly. It's not monetized, so there isn't any commercial purpose.) Internet connections on the ship are very slow and very expensive, so Howard and I will be doing an update as often as possible, but we'll be composing offline and then sending up in a burst of glory, or whatever you want to call it at .65/minute .

Lots of interesting people to talk about: Jimmy Moore, of course, Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt, Jackie Eberstein, Tom Naughton of Fat Head, Fred Hahn, Dana Carpender, Dr. Jack Kruse, Dr. Mary C. Vernon, and many more. Veronica Atkins had to cancel at the last minute, sorry to say. So did Gary Taubes, though he had to pull out a long time ago.

I'll type as fast as I can and share as much as I can!
gharkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:12 AM   #407
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
Kissa - prayers for your FIL.

Tanya - that wine sounds so goooooood!

dckisses - congrats on the loss! That is huge because you are pretty tiny, right?

Georgene - I'd love to hear what's happening on the cruise! Those are some great folks with lots of knowledge! Please keep us posted! And WTG on those goal pants!!! What a great feeling!

DD here and not much to report. Was up a pound from UD yesterday and not even sweating it because I'll be right back in the 230s tomorrow. If not, I'm gonna wreck this joint. My friend and I used to do Weight Watchers and we'd tell each other at every weigh in - if this is bad, I'm gonna wreck this joint - I'm gonna flip over tables and throw chairs! We never did but it felt good to think we might.....
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:53 AM   #408
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotitnow View Post
Katiebubb, thank you for letting us have a peek into your life!! Wonderful pictures and everyone is so pretty. I was so touched by your story of dancing with your dad. Enjoy every moment with him. I have two sisters as well (I was the middle) and we lost our dad to a heart attack. I was 27 at the time. He was only 47. Fortunately today (that was 32yrs. ago) they have come a long way with treatments in heart disease and it didn't help that my dad would hardly go to the Dr. Didn't mean to be a downer, just a loving reminder to always enjoy your time together, and it sounds like you do. Glad you had such a wonderful night with your family.

Phyl
Thank you!!! It was a wonderful time with him! He was in such a great mood too! Everytime I re-read about the dance, I still get teary eye'd!!! But then I remember my little neice, shes 7. She was dancing with us and seen us all crying, and she just had this look like you all are crazy!!! It makes me chuckle!!!

Thank you everyone about the pictures and that. I cant wait to get others from everyone else. My sister Lena and I swapped pics, but I am waiting on my mom's and my aunts. My sister had camera's on the tables so I cant wait to see some of those. We were making faces and posing and stuff with those lol!!!

Anyways, my experiment with the Resveratral, where I was cutting the pill dosage on UD's. Well that is now null and void. Come the last DD I was starved all day. I tried to spread out my calories but I was still snacking. By the time the wine showed up I was already at 1500 calories!!! So today I took my 2 pills and no hunger what so ever. I dont know how these pills work like this but I think I am in love with them!! shhhh Dont tell hubby!!! So anyways back to 2 pills a day and will try to figure out my UD's as I go with making sure I get everything in!!!

Not bad though, for the week I had, DD overages, UD's that were FD's and so on. Didnt run like I normally do and didnt drink my water like I usually do. Today I weighed in at 176. And I lost a 1/2 inch on my arms but every thing else stayed the same. Well expect for my tummy, it was up 1/2 an inch, but I am a bit bloated. Bernice issues!!

So yes my FIRST first hand experience with how JUDDD is forgiving!!! I will do JUDDD right this week by getting back into swing of it!!! I was worried over nothing!! You all told me, I was just to stubborn to listen!!!!
Old 04-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #409
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning...er...I guess AFTERNOON...to all! DD today and I'm trying to make it another fasting day. I had coffee with a very very little cream this morning then went and did a hot yoga class with a gf. WOW. It's been probably a decade and while I could do most of the poses, the heat still kicks my adrenally challenged tooshie. Um, not really sure THAT was a fab idea on a DDFD but I had a coconut water right afterwards so hopefully anything that came out went back in! Now, I need to seriously shower then I have a massage at 3:30. That should keep me busy today. MAYBE a meal later but if I can stay strong, I should be in good shape for tomorrow. DOWN 0.2 after a good low carb UD yesterday so I'm hoping the exercise and a god DDFD today shows another drop.

Happy Sunday everyone...
hhCG round 3 - 01/03/12, 23 days, pellets, 3/3/3, 157->141
_hCG round 4 - 05/05/12, 24 days, rx hCG, 125iU, 148->136
_hCG round 5 - 08/11/12, 26 days, rx hCG, 125iU, 159->140
_hCG round 6 - 08/05/13, 26 days, rx hCG, 150-200iU, 160->146
_hCG round 7 - 02/16/14, 33 days, rx hCG, 150iU, ~175->???
Old 04-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #410

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyla View Post
All right ladies! It's FRIDAY!!!!! Can I say that one more time louder? IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! Oy! It's been a long week! Can I get a HE11 YEAH?????

I'm struggling a little with the plan. I had an MD Monday and a lightish UD Tuesday that DID include some carbs--specifically sushi. Wednesday was a fasting DD but I have to say I was super disappointed with the results of the DD fast day (DDFD? ). Yesterday I was actually UP a little from my UD (0.4) so no two-day effect for me. Hoping for a better result tomorrow after DDFD #2, today. I sure would love to at least be back to where I was last Saturday (146.9) but considering that I was at 150.4 this morning, I'm kinda doubting it. At this point I'm going in the wrong direction. Pants are feeling tight, I honestly can't stick to a strict UD/DD rotation, the second I drink an ounce of alcohol (no sugary mixers--wine or clear), I gain in spades, I am finding I need to fast on DDs otherwise as soon as I start to eat I don't stop, I don't eat junk (unless it's truly an occasion for it), etc. I understand the science but at this point I'm not even maintaining.

This is what the week looked like
Sun - DD ~700
Mon - MD ~1300 (low carb)
Tue - UD ~2500 (sushi, sake)
Wed - DD 0 (fasted)
Thu - UD ~2200 (low carb)
Fri - DD 0 (fasted so far)

And to be perfectly honest, I'm struggling with the concept of "setting" my metabolism at an average calorie count of around 1500 daily. If I look at calorie averages this week, I am definitely UNDER 1200 calories per day and I can't think this is great for me. I may or may not do another HCG round to see if I can "re-set" better than I did after this last round. While I am still down 4-5 pounds net from where I was maintaining, something definitely did not stick well. I mention the HCG rounds because I know we have some HCG vets and wonder if they have any input.

Anyway, I think I just needed to write that all down. Input and thoughts are very welcome. JUDDD, HCG or otherwise.
Shelby I am sorry you were feeling so discouraged by the gain and the tight pants. All I can really say is keep on going with your rotations, and please be patient.

I seem to remember that you had a sudden drop after this post, but I know how hard you are finding things after HCG.

But JUDDD is a really good maintenance tool if you can just get your head around it.

Keep asking questions, and wiser people than me will help I hope. I know this got a bit lost in here, things are moving so fast on the JUDDD boards at present.

Glad the Yoga was good.

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:40 PM   #411
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Stitch
Stats: 141/123.2/105
WOE: Very low carb switched to JUDDD
Start Date: 2nd February '12
Good news and awful news.
The good news: The weight is falling off me this week. Had a great first week and then the next week just bounced around getting very discouraged and then bam, I think the JUDDD magic must of kicked in.

4/1-DD- 131
4/2-UD- 130.2
4/3-DD- 131.2
4/4-UD-129.5
4/5-DD- 129.8
4/6-UD- 128.9
4/7-DD-128.4
4/8-UD-129.5 BOOOOOO!
4/9-DD-129.3
4/10-UD-128.4
4/11-DD-129.3

4/12-4/16- Scales making me too grumpy

4/17-DD 128.4
4/18-UD- 126.5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank God!!!!
4/19-DD- 127.3 Not bad at all after an UUAD (I had about 2400 calories compared to the 1700 I'm supposed to have!)
4/20-UD- 126.3
4/21-DD-124.7
4/22-UD- 123.4!!!!

The awful news: Came home from work at about 6.45pm, found out my boyfriend is the the hospital. We live together and he went in at about 2am last night and I didn't realise. I assumed he was in the spare room so he wouldn't disturb me. He's having trouble with his heart, a problem he had before. They thought they may need surgery but I don't think that'll be happening now. Don't know when he'll be let home. Got to spend about an hour and a half with him but the visiting hours ended. He's so lonely there and I'm so worried. It's so worrying that he's only 21 and very fit and he's had heart troubles already. I guess he eats a bit too much junk, he's insanely muscular and eats constantly, good and bad food, but he never puts on any fat so I guess it's hard to reign himself in when there's no visible consequences. My lifestyle is far worse than his, it's just not fair.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #412
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gharkness View Post
I have been SO absent lately (from the board, not from JUDDD), I'm embarrassed to come back, but something happened this morning that made me want to yell!

I put on my goal pants, AND ta-daa! I was able to take them off without unbuttoning! Now, it wasn't real pretty but I was able to do it! They are definitely going in my cruise pile of stuff to pack!

I'll be "almost" live blogging from the Low Carb Cruise, in two weeks, if anyone's interested. (Will share the site when it's up and running smoothly. It's not monetized, so there isn't any commercial purpose.) Internet connections on the ship are very slow and very expensive, so Howard and I will be doing an update as often as possible, but we'll be composing offline and then sending up in a burst of glory, or whatever you want to call it at .65/minute .

Lots of interesting people to talk about: Jimmy Moore, of course, Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt, Jackie Eberstein, Tom Naughton of Fat Head, Fred Hahn, Dana Carpender, Dr. Jack Kruse, Dr. Mary C. Vernon, and many more. Veronica Atkins had to cancel at the last minute, sorry to say. So did Gary Taubes, though he had to pull out a long time ago.

I'll type as fast as I can and share as much as I can!
This sounds so exciting! I'd like to read too, so will be watching for a link. Have a great time! And in my personal opinion, once a JUDDD Buddd, always a Buddd, so you come back anytime you like.

Stitch--great news on the weight loss! And on the bf's heart. My dh has heart troubles too--he was 42 when he had a stent placed. On paper, there's no way he's a heart patient (every risk factor is not only low, it's practically non-existent). But he's a worrier. Worries over everything, always has. Will pray all is well with your guy.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:39 PM   #413

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
The good news: The weight is falling off me this week. Had a great first week and then the next week just bounced around getting very discouraged and then bam, I think the JUDDD magic must of kicked in.

The awful news: Came home from work at about 6.45pm, found out my boyfriend is the the hospital. We live together and he went in at about 2am last night and I didn't realise. I assumed he was in the spare room so he wouldn't disturb me. He's having trouble with his heart, a problem he had before. They thought they may need surgery but I don't think that'll be happening now. Don't know when he'll be let home. Got to spend about an hour and a half with him but the visiting hours ended. He's so lonely there and I'm so worried. It's so worrying that he's only 21 and very fit and he's had heart troubles already. I guess he eats a bit too much junk, he's insanely muscular and eats constantly, good and bad food, but he never puts on any fat so I guess it's hard to reign himself in when there's no visible consequences. My lifestyle is far worse than his, it's just not fair.
How awful. I hope he comes home soon!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #414
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oropendola
Stats: 221.4/186.6/160
WOE: Belly Fat Cure -> JUDDD -> JUDDD + DrK
Start Date: January 2, 2012 -> March 8 -> July 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post

4/1-DD- 131
4/2-UD- 130.2
4/3-DD- 131.2
4/4-UD-129.5
4/5-DD- 129.8
4/6-UD- 128.9
4/7-DD-128.4
4/8-UD-129.5 BOOOOOO!
4/9-DD-129.3
4/10-UD-128.4
4/11-DD-129.3

4/12-4/16- Scales making me too grumpy

4/17-DD 128.4
4/18-UD- 126.5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank God!!!!
4/19-DD- 127.3 Not bad at all after an UUAD (I had about 2400 calories compared to the 1700 I'm supposed to have!)
4/20-UD- 126.3
4/21-DD-124.7
4/22-UD- 123.4!!!!

Sending healthy, healing thoughts for your BF

Congrats on JUDDD kicking in!
oropendola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #415
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
Stats: 227/175/? 5'8"
Start Date: started JUDDD 3/22/2012
Stitch, Very glad to hear the good news about your weight loss and concerned about the news of your boyfriend's hospitalization. Hope the medical team can get him squared away and home to you very soon! Meanwhile, KUTGW!
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:31 AM   #416
Major LCF Poster!

Stitch I am sorry about your BF. I hope he gets better soon!!

Kissa How is your FIL? Are you all holding up ok?

So today I better get my butt in gear. I knew I shouldnt of done a FD on friday. I knew with everything in me it would be bad. My whole weekend has turned into a series of FD's. I knew thats how it would end up. Even with the best of intentions I still managed to mess up the whole weekend. So today I will make this DD count and hopefully get back into the swing of it all! Lucky for me its monday so the work week is starting in a few. That will help!! I am nervous for next week though. Work makes it hard to eat, but I am on vacation next week!!! I need to make this week count, and see a nice drop on the scale and inches to keep me motivated for next week! I was up to 178 this am!! Uggghhhh so dissappointed in myself right now............ Oh well today is a new day and a new week.......I can do it!!!
Old 04-23-2012, 05:51 AM   #417
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_lou_who View Post
I am still dealing with mental issues about this set point in my weight. Today I am down almost two pounds and back almost to my new low I hit the first of the month. Today I am terrified to start eating. Had a good down day yesterday, tons of energy, managed to stay under my limit. This morning I have the *feeling* that if I start eating I will binge and be unable to stop. May or may not be an accurate feeling. I so need to get far far away from this stupid set point that fear is running amok in my mind. I know IF works, or I wouldn't be here having this chat, right? So illogical. Feels like a make it or break it point for me though, so I don't want to just cave and say it doesn't matter after mostly weighing the same (at or above that set point) for almost two months. Don't like it!!!
I can certainly relate. I had a 3 pound drop last week after a fasting DD and the diet mentality tries to set in and say "Do it again". Not the thing to do. must eat on the UD. And I am also at a set point that I stayed at for about a year so it is really hard to get below that weight. My old body is just too comfy there. BUT it will pass. EVENTUALLY. Just keep plugging along.

I am back from the goat show. Had a junior doe win Best in Show so I am a happy camper. Have no idea if I have lost anything since yesterday was an UD. We shall see in the morning. Hardest DD I have ever done was fasting (except for one cup of coffee and lots of water) AND dragging goats around all day. BUT I did it and then slept for 12 hours. I was tired. Then I had Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream for dinner on the way home from the show last night. YUM. I was so thristy SUnday. I drank and drank and drank plain water.

Talked to another goat person that has lost 100 pounds in the past year and a half on WW. Told her what plan I was doing and she said she had read that "normal" thin people actually eat that way a lot naturally. I am thinking back when I was thin for years and I do remember having a very light lunch if I was planning on eating out in the evening. Too bad I got away from that natural instinct on eating.
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/148/139 JUDDD 01/08/12
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:01 AM   #418

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
I can certainly relate. I had a 3 pound drop last week after a fasting DD and the diet mentality tries to set in and say "Do it again". Not the thing to do. must eat on the UD. And I am also at a set point that I stayed at for about a year so it is really hard to get below that weight. My old body is just too comfy there. BUT it will pass. EVENTUALLY. Just keep plugging along.

I am back from the goat show. Had a junior doe win Best in Show so I am a happy camper. Have no idea if I have lost anything since yesterday was an UD. We shall see in the morning. Hardest DD I have ever done was fasting (except for one cup of coffee and lots of water) AND dragging goats around all day. BUT I did it and then slept for 12 hours. I was tired. Then I had Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream for dinner on the way home from the show last night. YUM. I was so thristy SUnday. I drank and drank and drank plain water.

Talked to another goat person that has lost 100 pounds in the past year and a half on WW. Told her what plan I was doing and she said she had read that "normal" thin people actually eat that way a lot naturally. I am thinking back when I was thin for years and I do remember having a very light lunch if I was planning on eating out in the evening. Too bad I got away from that natural instinct on eating.
Welcome back Adi. I was thinking of you when I was at the petting zoo yesterday and had goats clamoring for my attention--or maybe they were clamoring for the food in my hands . . .
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:02 AM   #419
Blabbermouth!!!

For Kissa and Stitch. Hope your loved ones are doing better. Healing thoughts to them and you all.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:04 AM   #420
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Welcome back Adi. I was thinking of you when I was at the petting zoo yesterday and had goats clamoring for my attention--or maybe they were clamoring for the food in my hands . . .
Goats are the most attention seeking animals I have every been around. If they were bottle raised they are bonded to humans AND they also LOVE food. That is probably one of the reasons they are so great in petting zoos. They want ATTENTION.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote