Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #301
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Babsbabs
Stats: HW203 SW163.8/152.8/145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: March 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
Aren't I driving you guys crazy with me changing my Avatar pic all the time?!

I'm bored!!
Love the change ups! I always recognize your posts by your weight ticker. I think that it really caught my attention when I drifted over here from the eat fat to be thin area on Low Carb Friends.(one of the options I was thinking that might get LC working for me again) I think it is kind of interesting that I ended up here because of your quick weight loss success but now I am not really all that worried with how fast this WOEing is for weight loss. My attitude has changed so much towards food and weight loss that I have been trying to figure it all out.
I think I was foccused on fast weight loss because I knew that I would only have the mental willpower to stay on a diet for so long before I would weaken and go off whatever plan I was on. On JUDDD after weeks of "dieting" I feel like I still have all the will power that I had on day one! I have eaten out more, enjoyed foods that I wouldn't have considered eating in the past and really I am having a great time on this diet! (And lost 7 pounds!) I really do plan to start getting more serious about following the calorie limits soon but I don't feel like I need to panic now as I see myself easily following this WOE for life. Sorry this is long! Just really wanted to thank you and all the JUDDD buddies here for posting!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #302
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
What's not to love?
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:54 PM   #303
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vanilla_latte
Stats: Weigh/Too/Much!
Start Date: Oh, ya know..every morning!
Beeb, you do keep us on our toes with the new avatars!

Luna Loca, love your new one, too!!

Sheridan, so very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and the family. Such a tragedy.
vanilla_latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #304
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
Seridan, just catching up today after being sick this wkend. I am so saddened by your story. My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you and the family. So glad you got through it easily (the eating part anyway) and continued success.

Phyl
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:00 PM   #305
Major LCF Poster!

Beeb, I love that picture and you do look like a "little" teen! Adorable.

Kissa..you are one of our finest role models!

Babsbabs....love your attitude. It's great when someone "gets" this plan and isn't complaining about something!! I love it sooo much too!!!

Phyl
Old 04-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #306
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Babsbabs
Stats: HW203 SW163.8/152.8/145
Start Date: March 2012
Thanks Phyl! You are always so possitive here too! Congrats on being in weight maitanance!!
I agree that Kissa is a great role model on the site! It is so nice that you are both still supporting the forum even though you are at your goals (or below goal.) Can hardly wait to have that problem!
Babsbabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:46 PM   #307
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
I love the new avi Beeb!

Love to hear about Kissa's lovely eating escapades too. Such a great joy for life, and a wonderful attitude about food, and then making the DD's work to repair any damage.

I had a great DD going, until I drove through Starbuck's for a sf caramel soy latte. I guess the artificial sweetener in the syrup triggered something, because the hunger monster kicked in and I was starving at supper time. Rather than just the hamburger patty and green beans I was planning on having, I added a salad (not bad), and a handful of french fries. UGH. Still a maintenance DD at 819 calories, but I was going more for 600 after my 2 UD's this weekend. At least I have confirmation that AS is a no for me on DD's.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:02 PM   #308
Major LCF Poster!

I may have missed something, but sure have been missing Yam Yam. Hope you are okay! Hurry and check in so I will know you are well and happy as always.

Phyl
Old 04-17-2012, 04:31 AM   #309
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: northandcold23
Stats: 134/117/112
Down to 120 this morning, but TOM in full swing and going to the restroom constantly - good sign the water is coming out of me. Was having a good UD yesterday totally in control, then my work day went south and I ate some cookies, no biggie, but was trying to control my sweets some.
Did not sleep well last night and am tired this morning - so did not work out - hoping for a walk later at least. Although I think I need a workout break, that is what my body is saying.
Today is GOING TO BE A MUCH BETTER WORK DAY!
Not much planned for my DD yet, husband picked Fiddleheads yesterday so that is part of dinner.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
Old 04-17-2012, 05:02 AM   #310

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Thanks for all the kind words. Coming here and joining in all the discussions is one of the joys of JUDDD. Helping others get started and keeping going is a privilege I enjoy. I want the whole world to love JUDDD the way I do.

Glad that the weight is moving the right way again Cindy, that was a big bounce, and you were really close to your holiday goal. You could get there still though with the magic of JUDDD.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:17 AM   #311
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Cindy! I have until Saturday and I know there is still plenty of water in me lol

This truly is the best support group!!!
northandcold23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:54 AM   #312
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning! And yeah, where is YY? We miss you.

Not much happening here. UD today, so yay. After my feeding frenzy last night, I was still down a pound this am, so that's good anyway. Having to really talk to myself today to talk myself out of doing a MD so I can get the scale back to 125. I will eat what I'm supposed to eat! And it'll get there when it gets there.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:05 AM   #313
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: carla70
Stats: 215/215/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 03/10/2013
Happy Tuesday all - cool out but the sun is shining

I had a AWESOME DD and DDPP day yesterday right before bed, which I never do at night, I weighed myself and I was down 2.2 pounds from my gain that morning.. and this morning down a total of 2.8 from yesterday's weigh in.. LOVE JUDDD

I did my C25k work out yesterday after work and today am going to do 2-3 miles on treadmill walking. I am trying to get in exercise every day. I just didn't get up because bed was so cozy this morning. But I knew I could do it tonight after work, however tomorrow morning I will have to get up as Wednesday night I won't be able to do after work.

Today is UD and feeling pretty good. I think it will be taco salads for supper. Not sure about lunch yet.

One little thing last night I thought for the heck of it I would try on a pair of pants I haven't wore in fact had given them to daughter that are a size smaller and I tried them on to see how far away I was to wearing them, guess what, I wearing them to work today and even pulled out my open toe snake skin looking heels to wear today also. Top I wearing a little belly roll showing but baby steps to progress.

I love all the JUDDD Buddds on here that help and keep me going.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:12 AM   #314
Major LCF Poster!

Had a good DD yesterday and am focusing on upping the calories for my UD today. The scale did a nice down bounce, still not new territory, but down is always good!

Carla, what's DDPP???
Old 04-17-2012, 07:15 AM   #315
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
I haven't been around these last few days because of so much going on at home.....all good......but just haven't had the time to post.

I am so happy that we have more JUDDD BUDDDs, and even happier to read all the successes!

I will be off and on the pc and so will try and keep up as much as possible.

Keep up the good work, JUDDD BUDDDs!!!
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:20 AM   #316
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Just got a chance to read through some of these posts.

Sheridan - SO sorry for the terrible loss!! What a tragedy, it just can't be put into words. I'm glad your eating has maintained well.

Beeb - LOVE all the new pics! The latest looks so young and spring-ish.

N&C, Carla and VLatte - WTG and KUTGW!

Yam Yam, We miss you.

Hi to Tina, Kissa, Gracie, and all my maintaining homegirlz!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:44 AM   #317
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla_latte View Post
Had a good DD yesterday and am focusing on upping the calories for my UD today. The scale did a nice down bounce, still not new territory, but down is always good!

Carla, what's DDPP???
Vanilla - I saw someone else post DDPP and it is so true but is the whole DD gotta pee thing. Drank tons of water yesterdsay.. flush that bloat and fat away
carla70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:46 PM   #318
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Lower Carb/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by carla70 View Post
I had a AWESOME DD and DDPP day yesterday
Hahahahahaha!!! I almost spit my coffee when I seen this!! Of all the insperational, wonderful things I can say........this gets quoted!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!! It is catchy thought!!! That was my day today.....DDPP kinda day!!!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:05 PM   #319
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
Just realized I hadn't checked in here in such a long time!

Sheridan, my heart just ached when I read your story. Praying for comfort for the family and yours. Your generosity in such a sad time was wonderful and I'm sure truly appreciated. Sigh.

As for the DDPP - that made me laugh out loud! So what things are particular to UDs??
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:53 PM   #320
Major LCF Poster!

I havent noticed anything particular to UD's yet. Just the DDPP thing!!!

Ok so I went to walmart and returned the skirt I bought. I got a nice pair of grey pin striped pants and a pink short sleeve sweater, and long pearls for the wedding now. I was thinking at work today, I wont feel comfortable in a dress so why wear it. I did grab a flowy skirt and shirt to match just incase. Whatever I dont wear I will take back.........Gosh I hate dressing up!!!! I do really love the pants outfit though! OMGoodness though the skirt I grabbed just incase was a size 12 though!!!!!!!! I think I bought it because of that factor not that I want to wear it lol!!! Do you all think a pants outfit would be ok for a fancy wedding? I still need heels and a clutch.......but I think the sweater and pearls really dressed it up!!

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!
Old 04-17-2012, 07:55 PM   #321

Gallery: Momto2boysNJ
Stats: 2 be Physically Fit
WOE: LC for ME!
Just popping in to say hi. I'm still plugging along, just busy at work and life! I need to catch up on everyone!
Momto2boysNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:52 AM   #322
Senior LCF Member

Love this DDPP lol

Less than four hours of work to do today and I am DONE for the week - I did get some requests for bracelets so I will get them done before vacation.

Down to 118.2 this morning!!!! So happy to be in the right direction.
Saturday I leave for vacation and it is a DD and I will keep it that way since I will be traveling. The first chance I will really get to eat is about 4 PM at one of our layovers. I did tell one of my travel companions when we arrived I would have a glass of wine with her! After that, I am just going to eat the best I can all week, and just really enjoy my vacation and my time with family

Have a great Wednesday!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:29 AM   #323
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning all - yea I liked the DDPP - hope it happens again today

Last night ate a little too late and too much so tummy was unhappy most of night.. my fault. However, got up and did work out this morning. Scale didn't go up from UD yesterday either. I have been weighing daily.

Cindy, great job on the scale going down and envious about you being done with work already for week.

Speaking of which I better get back to work
carla70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:31 AM   #324
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
Stats: 227/175/? 5'8"
Start Date: started JUDDD 3/22/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by northandcold23 View Post
Love this DDPP lol

Less than four hours of work to do today and I am DONE for the week - I did get some requests for bracelets so I will get them done before vacation.

Down to 118.2 this morning!!!! So happy to be in the right direction.
Saturday I leave for vacation and it is a DD and I will keep it that way since I will be traveling. The first chance I will really get to eat is about 4 PM at one of our layovers. I did tell one of my travel companions when we arrived I would have a glass of wine with her! After that, I am just going to eat the best I can all week, and just really enjoy my vacation and my time with family

Have a great Wednesday!
Have a great time!
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:56 AM   #325
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Terilynn
Stats: back to LC 1/6/14, going to stick to & make it
WOE: LC
OK - after reading a lot...

I have to ask...

What is DDPP?
Terilynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:59 AM   #326
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terilynn View Post
OK - after reading a lot...

I have to ask...

What is DDPP?
its the DD have to pee thing! Every DD it seems you just have to pee and pee....hence DDPP! hahah!
Old 04-18-2012, 07:03 AM   #327
Major LCF Poster!

Cindy, wtg on the scale drop! Have a great vacation.

DD here, and I wasn't up on the scale after yesterday's ud, so maybe I'll get back to my goal of 125 tomorrow. I want that to be my high bounce, so hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll actually be able to drop below.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #328
Senior LCF Member

Carla - glad to hear the scale did not go up! I keep taking little work breaks myself. I actually put in hours over the weekend so I could be done today. So I am getting kind of tired - the project I am doing is reading reading reading and rating rating and rating lol it is taking its toll on me.

Thanks Sheridan - I am really looking forward to this trip - DH and I always travel alone and take vacations where we are always on the go trying to see all we can. This vacation is with his cousin and wife (we are great friends too even though she lives in Canada and me in US) - so I am looking forward to just relaxing and having fun with her.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:26 AM   #329
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
N&C, Carla and VLatte - WTG and KUTGW!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carla70 View Post
Vanilla - I saw someone else post DDPP and it is so true but is the whole DD gotta pee thing. Drank tons of water yesterdsay.. flush that bloat and fat away
I thought it might have to do with ... ah ... pooh pooh.

~~~
I worked hard at upping my calories yesterday and although I think I was still shy of hitting it, I was amazed to see the scale go down a little today. I worked out, too, which usually makes me retain water. So, I'm hoping tomorrow's weigh-in will surprise me again after a DD.

Wow, wouldn't it be great my problem all along is that I only thought I was eating enough on an UD??
Old 04-18-2012, 07:39 AM   #330
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
Stats: 227/175/? 5'8"
Start Date: started JUDDD 3/22/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by northandcold23 View Post

Thanks Sheridan - I am really looking forward to this trip - DH and I always travel alone and take vacations where we are always on the go trying to see all we can. This vacation is with his cousin and wife (we are great friends too even though she lives in Canada and me in US) - so I am looking forward to just relaxing and having fun with her.
That sounds wonderful. Many of my vacations have also been the "Get 'er done!" kind and we're exhausted when we get back.

It's great when family is also friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla_latte View Post
I worked hard at upping my calories yesterday and although I think I was still shy of hitting it, I was amazed to see the scale go down a little today. I worked out, too, which usually makes me retain water. So, I'm hoping tomorrow's weigh-in will surprise me again after a DD.

Wow, wouldn't it be great my problem all along is that I only thought I was eating enough on an UD??
No kidding. Congrats on the downward trend this morning!
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote