Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 07:24 PM   #271
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
Ok my nightly report on Reservatrol. Ok you ready for this post........its a good one!!!!

3rd day on Reservatrol. It was a DD. Took 2 pills at lunch again. No hunger!! 3 days in a row of not fighting hunger, no wanting to snack or eat more than I have to. Its been quite nice!!! I seem to have had a spike in energy today on a DD too. I run everyday unless its raining/hail storm/snow you know where I am going here.......but on DD's its a struggle to finish, because lack of food I get tired pretty quick, but push through. At the moment I can run a 15 min mile, and 7 min 1/2 mile. The 1/2 mile is my DD target distance. I ran my 1/2 in 5 mins today! Wasnt even out of breathe!

So on to the really great news......I weigh at night, its gives me an idea of what foods are good and what ones are "heavy". My weights have been going like this..... 178, 179, 178, 177 (started Reservatrol), 179........tonight.............173!!!!!!!!!! Could be a fluke, could be because of a DD, but as you can see above even with DD's my weight was still up!

I am gonna say so far I beleive the Reservatrol pills have upped my JUDDD magic!!! I cant wait to see what the results are after a whole week on this......I really dont think its mind over matter now..........I dont know what else could explain this...........

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!

Long term, realistic goal....no medications!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2012, 09:44 PM   #272
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelbyla
Stats: 210/153/145
WOE: whole foods, P3
Start Date: rx hCG R9 start 09/04/14
Coming in at just a hair under 1500 calories today for my MD. Hoping the scale is kind tomorrow and the rain passes through by the time the teams hit the infield...
shelbyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:22 AM   #273
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Tanya, you are having a great success with Reservatrol, that is really an amazing drop in weight. I would say you are showing all the signs of it being a very effective. If I weren't trying to STOP losing weight I would be getting hold of some.

I was surprised to see my weight at 123 this morning after a huge meal yesterday lunchtime. Really huge. I guessed at 3000 cals because of extras like lots of cheese and then dates stuffed with nuts.

The only good thing to say was that it was my only meal and I could call it a Fast Five.... But it was too many calories still.

So today I will manage with coffee until this evening when we are off to a Chinese place nearby.

I love JUDDD.

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:09 AM   #274
Major LCF Poster!

Ty Kissa!!!

Goodness, I wonder when you will stop losing!!! Which brings me to a question, Does Dr J say anything about that in his book? I cancelled the order of it I made before, I regret that now, I wish to read it. My bookstore doesnt have it so, I need to make another order online!!! I hope when I can get to my goal, You can tell me how you figured out how to stop lol!!!
Old 04-14-2012, 08:49 AM   #275
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelbyla
Stats: 210/153/145
WOE: whole foods, P3
Start Date: rx hCG R9 start 09/04/14
Weighed in this morning another 1.2 down from yesterday at EXACTLY the same weight as last Saturday, 146.9. Now, I'm not sure that I am up for weighing tomorrow after eating at the ball park today but happy at least to be back into a normal'ish rotation. Happy weekend, everyone!
shelbyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #276
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Went to a craft show today as a vendor. I have been doing this monthly market for the past 4 years from April through December so I have not seen any of the regulars since December. My neighbor sked me this afternoon if I had lost weight and I was thrilled to tell her I had lost 18 pounds and how. She asked if there was any online information she could look at and I gave her this site.
It was so exciting for someone to notice. Especially since I had a rough start this morning . I had a blowout about a mile from the house. But DH came and we changed the tire since I had a fullsize spare and off to the show I went. Had a good show too.
Took my own food and it was an UD. There is a lovely little restaurant there but I am sure one of those gigantic burgers with chips would have blown a LOT of calories.
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/132/139 JUDDD 01/01/2011
157/148/139 JUDDD 07/28/2014
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #277
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Yay Adi that someone noticed! I hope she pops in here. And yay for a good show.

I'm stuffed again. Had to make up about 300 cals after supper. I made some grain free vegan chocolate chip cookies, so had one of those (YUMMY!), and a few nuts.

Doing another UD tomorrow since we have a lunch meeting after church. I know pulled pork is on the menu, and I'm bringing a big salad, and my cookies. Not sure what else will be there I can have.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:40 AM   #278
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: northandcold23
Stats: 134/117/112
I am super discouraged. I was not going to weight myself because I could sense bloat, and I up to 121.4. That is four pounds from a week ago and I am right back where I started
Nothing has changed in my eating at all, I am exercising the same. I am going to hang in there and hope it is TOM it will be arriving today or tomorrow, but I never gain that much prior to - usually maybe two pounds tops.
I leave for vacation Saturday and was really hoping to be 115, I guess at this point I will be grateful with 117 again.

adillenal - very cool someone mentioned your weight loss. I was contemplating doing some craft shows with my jewelry, but I have to wait for regular work to slow down so I can up my inventory. A spa last week asked if I could bring her some items to sell in there so that will deplete what I have for now. Glad your show was so successful!

Have a great day all.

Last edited by northandcold23; 04-15-2012 at 03:43 AM..
northandcold23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:53 AM   #279
Big Yapper!!!!

Cindy - Give it a try. I did an outside show yesterday but I am doing my best to trim down to more indoor shows. The wind and dust can really get annoying. I always envy the jeweler vendors since they can pack up so fast. Takes me forever.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:05 AM   #280
Big Yapper!!!!

I was digging around on my vitamin/supplement shelf looking for potassium and I found a new bottle of resveratrol. I have no idea when or why I bought it. the bottle says to take one a day for a supplement but looking at the resveratrol sold on Netrition, those have a lot more mg per dose.
Tanya - Can you tell me how many mg are in each of your resveratrol capsules? Since I already have them, I might as well try them.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:14 AM   #281
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
Tanya - Can you tell me how many mg are in each of your resveratrol capsules? Since I already have them, I might as well try them.
Mine says 500mg per pill. I take 2 a day so 1000mg's. There is a breakdown with percentages on the back, the 500mg includes vitamin D. So I will guess there is prob about 250mg's of resveratrol per pill.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:55 AM   #282
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Tanya. I would have to take many many of what I have to equal that. Glad to know so I won't be disappointed. I will either order some heavy duty resveratrol and/or take several of these several times a day until the bottle is gone.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #283
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Thanks Tanya. I would have to take many many of what I have to equal that. Glad to know so I won't be disappointed. I will either order some heavy duty resveratrol and/or take several of these several times a day until the bottle is gone.
Sorry the nurse in me comes out here: I suggest taking the dose on the bottle!!!! You dont know whats in there for sure. So taking the right doseage as per the maker is safer!!!!!!! If you want a bigger dose, I would just buy a bottle that suggests the bigger dose!!! I dont want to see you get sick or have adverse reaction due to what I take compared to what you take!!!!
Old 04-15-2012, 10:32 AM   #284
Big Yapper!!!!

My bottle has 37.5 mg of resveratrol per capsule and it says take one a day. Not much chance of one doing anything.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #285
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
My bottle has 37.5 mg of resveratrol per capsule and it says take one a day. Not much chance of one doing anything.
True very true........I though you meant you would take more than the one to match my dose! Just was making sure!!! Sorry!!!
Old 04-15-2012, 05:41 PM   #286
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
My neighbor sked me this afternoon if I had lost weight and I was thrilled to tell her I had lost 18 pounds and how. She asked if there was any online information she could look at and I gave her this site.
It was so exciting for someone to notice.
It's certainly a thrill and what a good way to start a day!Very glad to hear you had a good show! My aunt used to make and sell things at craft shows and I know how it can sometimes be so hit and miss even with popular items.

We got word on Friday afternoon that the 3 year old son and the mother of one of our dearest friends were both killed in a terrible, tragic car accident on Thursday afternoon, and the news hit both my DH and I very hard.

All children are special, but this little guy was such an exceptional and engaging child, an "old soul" in a toddler's body. Full of love and heart at such a young age. His parents and all who knew and loved him are just completely devastated, and our dear friend also losing his mother in this accident just compounds the grief. If you are so inclined, prayers for their comfort and eventual peace would be so very much appreciated.

After I gathered my wits after getting the phone call, I cooked most of the evening on Friday and yesterday morning then took the food plus a big box full of paper goods, plastic utensils, TP, trashbags, etc. to their home yesterday afternoon. There were 50+ people when we got there and more came while we were there, so I'm glad I didn't listen to my DH when he said it was too much. (My experience is that men don't generally know or understand about stuff like this. Took a huge catering pan size casserole of scalloped potatoes and ham, 4 loaves of banana bread, 2 rhubarb and 2 peach cobblers, and it had all been dug into by the time we left, so nope, it wasn't too much).

I will have to say this . . . I have always before been an "emotional eater", always have been, but through all of the cooking and going over to see them yesterday, I've not had any inclination to soothe my grief with stuff I shouldn't. Friday was a DD (I've been doing fasting DDs for a couple of weeks) and didn't have the 'need' to comfort myself with junk stuff like I always have, although I did finally make myself eat a couple of rice cakes to help with an upset stomach (no doubt brought on by stress). Saturday after we came back from their place I was fine and ate as I should on an UD, today is another DD and I'm not looking to "grief eat". I can only attribute this to my being on JUDDD for 3+ weeks as it is not at all my norm. Is it due to the healing component of this WOE? Could very well be.
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #287
Major LCF Poster!

Sheridan

So sorry for the loss in your life. Its terrible to lose someone who brings you such joy. Its even worse when its a child.

We just went through this not to long ago with friends. Only she was 9 months pregnant and both she and the child died. Her husband, kids and her were on the way to the hospital because she went into labor. An oncoming car hit ice and slid into them head first. It was such a shock to hear that news.

Hugs and love to you and yours!
Old 04-15-2012, 05:49 PM   #288

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Oh Sheridan! My heart is going out to your friends and to you. I'm so sorry for this loss. I will keep them in my thoughts.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #289
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Cindy - Give it a try. I did an outside show yesterday but I am doing my best to trim down to more indoor shows. The wind and dust can really get annoying. I always envy the jeweler vendors since they can pack up so fast. Takes me forever.

Thanks Adi - I will gear up for one in May and give it a shot.

Sheridan - I am so sorry for your loss and and am sending prayers your way as well as the family who lost their loved ones.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:47 PM   #290
Major LCF Poster!

Sheridan, how horribly tragic! I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for all involved. I'm sure they were blessed by your gift of food.

Enjoyed my UD today despite a bit of tummy troubles. I used to have pretty much daily issues, but it's been much better since seeing my naturopath and doing some cleansing and cleaning up my diet. Not sure what brought it on, maybe a bit of a bug. But I think my DD tomorrow will be a nice respite for my poor tum.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:38 PM   #291
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
WOE: JUDDD
Thank you all for the kind thoughts and prayers.
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:38 AM   #292

What a terrible tragedy. It is so hard sometimes to understand these things. My heart goes out to you and all those who have been touched by this loss.

I am astonished to hear that the emotional eating did not happen. Truly amazing.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:38 AM   #293
Senior LCF Member

It is suppose to be in the 90s today very odd for us! So I did a quick workout, and gearing up for my UD. My work is already loaded and ready for me to do today which is great I can get done early!
Down to 120.4, and TOM will start today hoping for a lot of whooshes this week.

Have a great Monday all!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:58 AM   #294
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: carla70
Stats: 225/225/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 05/05/2014
Sheridan- so sorry for the loss and my prayers go out.

Well I didn't have time or energy to get on compute this weekend to write but did keep up on the posts reading them. I have been so bad I weighed in and from last monday I am up 5.6 pounds, it all came one from thursday-sunday! no one to blame but myself for stuffing my face and not exercising. So three weeks of hard work poof out the window in 4 days. But I have kicked myself (very hard) and am back motivated today! Its a DD and glad of that. Lots of water, tracking and exercise, I can do it. I know this WOE works well for me as long as I follow the guidelines. Which I didn't do and thus results like that happen. I know now that I cannot do that again. Tummy is really upset about the whole overeating also. It got use to eating healthy and DD's. Mad at myself for being so stupid because I know JUDDD was working and I was succeeding. If at first don't suceed try try again.. So here I go....

I so want to lose more before trip end of June. I am running out of time but I will work hard and see how far I can get. I would love to see my goal weight met by my birthday in January. (lightbulb moment) That is what I am going to shoot for and achieve!!

I was looking up on netrition Reservatrol, but I spelled it wrong and it came up with a vitamen that increases sperm count. I am reading that and thinking what does that have to do with a woman and weight??? then I rechecked the spelling..lol

Happy Monday all.

TTFN

Last edited by carla70; 04-16-2012 at 07:02 AM..
carla70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:22 AM   #295
Major LCF Poster!

LOL Carla at the spelling error! Sorry about the weight gain, but it happens. Sounds like you are back on track mentally, and I think you'll be surprised how fast those pounds melt away with a couple of good dd's.

Hoping a good dd will help settle my tummy after it's been a bit roiling all weekend.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #296
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Aren't I driving you guys crazy with me changing my Avatar pic all the time?!

I'm bored!!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:57 AM   #297

I love this one, you look like a teenager.

I have had a lovely DD after my weekend of over indulgence, I weighed in this morning at 125 which is no hassle when your goal is 126.

The best thing though, is that I no longer feel guilty when I do have a weekend of celebratory foods. I am relaxed and happy.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:09 PM   #298
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post

I have had a lovely DD after my weekend of over indulgence, I weighed in this morning at 125 which is no hassle when your goal is 126.

The best thing though, is that I no longer feel guilty when I do have a weekend of celebratory foods. I am relaxed and happy.
and
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:15 PM   #299
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: carla70
Stats: 225/225/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 05/05/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post

Cindy you are truly an Inspiration!!! I can't wait to be in your shoes.. and you know I love shoes
carla70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:45 PM   #300

How well you do know me Carla!