Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Still here! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/765847-still-here.html)

MintQ8 04-01-2012 02:36 PM

Still here!

Hi All

Apologies - been MIA for the past few days! Travelled to stay with friends - then helped another friend paint her house.

Have not been JUDDDing - but have been very physically active! Everything hurts from the painting!!

Back on Bandwagon tomorrow (was supposed to be today - but have a red wine hangover and an interview - the 2 do not go together without toast and coffee!!)

Will be back posting and losing from now on!!

b_lou_who 04-01-2012 02:40 PM

Ow hangover, hooray sore from activity, best wishes on interview

Pami 04-01-2012 02:40 PM

Glad you're back- I've been missing you! :hugs:

SoHappy 04-01-2012 03:08 PM

I've sort of wondered where you were, so glad you checked in. And glad you are going to be back JUDDDing with us!

What all did you guys paint? I have to do the interior of my entire house including woodwork within the next year, and I guess I'll have to get started in May when I get home from a trip. Maybe if I just do a wall at a time, I won't break myself.

DH can't help me as one eye is almost blind and the other isn't *that* good. And I have to have cataract surgery this summer, so now I'm wondering just what all I'm missing seeing.. and I don't even know about it. LOL Maybe I'd better wait to choose paint colors until I can see better without the whitish cloudiness. :laugh:

sazzie 04-01-2012 05:41 PM

Good to see you back, Vicky!! :)

Pami 04-01-2012 05:45 PM

*** is missing you also:

Quote:

Mintq8 has not logged in for 3 days
15 hours ago Comment

krow134 04-01-2012 05:45 PM

Glad your back and good luck on the interview!!!!!

gotitnow 04-01-2012 08:48 PM

WELCOME back Vicky!:) Take good care of yourself. What kindness helping a friend that way. It will come back to ya!!! :hugs:

Phyl:heart:

MintQ8 04-02-2012 03:49 AM

Pat - she only has a 'small' unit - we did the 2 bathrooms, kitchen, hallway, lounge area and dining area - luckily she did the bedrooms last August!

She's a dear friend and her husband left her nearly 2 years ago - she's just managed to buy her own place and we all want to help her make it as nice as possible!

And I didn't even do any step ladder work!!

gotsomeold 04-02-2012 04:46 AM

I think you warned us that you were going away for a few days and would be returning in post-good-wine condition. I am glad you had such a satisfactory interlude!

sophiethecat 04-02-2012 01:21 PM

Glad to see you back on the forum, Vicky! :hugs:

mykidsteacher 04-02-2012 07:09 PM

Good to see you back. So sweet of you to help out your friend that way.

Kissa 04-03-2012 02:55 PM

How did I miss this! Big hugs.x

Hello my lovely daughter, now we need to know how it is going and especially what you thought of the interview.

Also need to see your business logo please.

SoHappy 04-03-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 15552328)
How did I miss this! Big hugs.x

Hello my lovely daughter, now we need to know how it is going and especially what you thought of the interview.

Also need to see your business logo please.

Vicky.. did you see this? ^ ^ ^ Your mother and your friends want to know how it's going. :laugh:

Know you're really busy.. hope you see this and can report soon. :) :hugs:

MintQ8 04-04-2012 03:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just seen it - haven't been online much recently! Still not been able to JUDDD easily - so I am at home on Friday - and that will be DD number 1!!!! Looking forward to it!

Interview went well - but not sure if I want it, if offered - it's more 'full-time' than I really want at the moment. They're looking at having me teach a variety of subjects, EFL, EFL teacher training, and other Vocational Courses.....:dunno:

Today and tomorrow, I'm learning (for free) how to use Interactive Whiteboards.

I have now chosen my logo - though it needs a bit more work - it's the bottom of these 2.