Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   My Bouncing Ball Stairway Chart (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/765665-my-bouncing-ball-stairway-chart.html)

Pami 03-31-2012 08:57 AM

My Bouncing Ball Stairway Chart- Add Yours Too!!

In honor of Pat (SoHappy)- cuz it's her bouncing ball on a staircase analogy-
and at Yam-Yam's request- just cuz I :heart: her, here is my most current chart:

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/at...juddd-0331.jpg

If anyone else has a chart to share, why not post it as a reply in this thread?

Beeb 03-31-2012 08:59 AM

This should be a sticky! It just shows that there really is no concern with that bouncing scale number!

Thanks Pami, this is a wonderful thread! :hugs::jumpjoy:

Majella 03-31-2012 09:03 AM

Wow great idea!! And what a good looking chart Pami :) I only started mine a few days ago but I'll post it up in a month or so

sophiethecat 03-31-2012 09:06 AM

Thanks for putting this up, Pami! :jumpjoy: It just goes to show that sometimes being a JUDDD Bud takes nerves of steel! :laugh: You have to adjust mentally to the bounces, cause JUDDD is a bouncy thing, and some courageous folks may have to grit their teeth through a REALLY BIG BOUNCE here and there ... but if you stay the course, you'll see marvelous, wonderful things! :clap: JUDDD rox! :high5:

Yam-Yam 03-31-2012 09:24 AM

Thanks, Pami!!! Your chart is truly a JUDD BUDD must as a visual aid!!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

I've been charting my losses and gains on graph paper by hand every day ('cos I can't figure out how to get it on a daily chart on the computer. Tried, but I need to be educated!!!)

As I said elsewhere, I've come to love the bounces! When it bounces up, it's proof I have nourished my body, am doing the right thing to speed up my metabolism and last but not least I will have what it takes to get me through the coming DD!!! That way I can stay the course!!!

I agree this should be a sticky and that anyone else who has a chart they can post, should!!!:clap::high5:

Yam-Yam 04-01-2012 08:49 AM

http://creativitygonewild.webs.com/YamYam%20March.JPG

mayleesa 04-01-2012 08:51 AM

oooh subscribing i love a good chart!

Yam-Yam 04-01-2012 08:51 AM

Yay! It worked!!! Thanks, Pami!

This is my March daily weight chart (the break is where I didn't weigh one day because I was at a hotel and had forgotten my scale in the car trunk in a rain storm!)

But, it sure shows how "the scale she bounces!"

Everybody can see it's going down, though! I'm happy about this!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

sophiethecat 04-01-2012 08:52 AM

:jumpjoy: Great chart, Yam! :high5:

I don't know how to make one. Maybe I can get my numbers together and give it to one of you experts to plug into a chart? You need the weights and the dates? Anything else? :) Or if you can show me where to make one maybe I can figure it out.

Momto2boysNJ 04-01-2012 08:54 AM

I don't have one for just doing Juddd, but I have one from when I first started losing weight in January 2009. Let me go find it.

Yam-Yam 04-01-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momto2boysNJ (Post 15545655)
I don't have one for just doing Juddd, but I have one from when I first started losing weight in January 2009. Let me go find it.

Cool! We would love to see it! We love charts!!

Sophie: I don't know how to do it either. Pami was so gracious to offer to do this for me so I copied and pasted my March numbers and PM'd them to Pami. I just love how JUDD BUDDS help each other out!!!:love::hugs:

mattsmama 04-01-2012 09:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally got around to making mine-weight loss since starting JUDDD 11/11/11:
Attachment 43654

Yam-Yam 04-01-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattsmama (Post 15545693)
Finally got around to making mine-weight loss since starting JUDDD 11/11/11:
Attachment 43654

Wow! -25 pounds!!!!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: JUDD :sing::sing: And you rocked JUDD!!!:sing::sing::sing:

P.S. For some peeps who might not know, click on the chart and you will see a larger image of it. :high5: So cool!!!!:high5:

Please keep the charts a comin'!!!:jumpjoy:

mattsmama 04-01-2012 09:33 AM

Thanks, Yam-Yam!!
We are all doing such an amazing job of being patient, and letting JUDDD work it's "magic".
I have experienced so many other benefits besides the weight loss (although I will admit, that is one of my favorite "side effects":D ). I am finally sleeping so much better than before. I used to have terrible insomnia. I would only sleep a few nights in a month. Now, I sleep all the way through the night, and wake up, full of happiness and energy, ready to go!

Yes, let's get those charts out there, folks!:heart:

sunday 04-01-2012 10:53 AM

Thank you to everyone! How are you making chart? Is it excel?

All of you are my heros!!! :love:

Hazelsmrf 04-01-2012 12:08 PM

I use this spreadsheet on Google docs, it creates a chart:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...nxboKQ&cad=rja

Momto2boysNJ 04-01-2012 12:50 PM

Here ya go!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...usanschart.jpg

Sorry it has to be a link to photobucket, I can't upload them to the site.

Yam-Yam 04-01-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momto2boysNJ (Post 15546194)
Here ya go!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...usanschart.jpg

Sorry it has to be a link to photobucket, I can't upload them to the site.

Woo-Hooo! Awesome chart!

for those who want to know how to make a chart??? IDK!!!:hyst: Pami did it for me. She can tell you how.

Pami 04-02-2012 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunday (Post 15545938)
Thank you to everyone! How are you making chart? Is it excel?

All of you are my heros!!! :love:

I do mine in Excel, but there are of other ways to do them. If you don't use MS Office, you can download a free suite of programs at openoffice,org that will allow you to create documents that are compatible with Office. Or like Julie said, there are templates available- she linked one on Google Docs.

shirlc 04-02-2012 06:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's mine...the long step up was our February cruise. I am confident I will get down to where I was before that again! (My chart is from ******...I uploaded it as an attachment.)

Kissa 04-02-2012 07:02 AM

I love these charts. So encouraging for the newbies.

Scotty 04-02-2012 07:05 AM

How do I input my ****** chart? I am an idiot with these things...
It's not pretty....but maybe will help someone..:)

shirlc 04-02-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotty (Post 15547789)
How do I input my ****** chart? I am an idiot with these things...
It's not pretty....but maybe will help someone..:)

I can tell you how I did it:

I have Windows 7, so therefore used "snipping tool" to save the image of my weight chart to a jpeg. Then I went to the top of the page and looked at "FAQ" and found "reading and posting images"...then found my answer under "attachments and images." Hope this helps!

Momto2boysNJ 04-02-2012 07:50 AM

I did mine with excel.

vanilla_latte 04-02-2012 08:48 AM

This thread is awesome. :jumpjoy: I got to looking at my chart that I have in an app on my iPhone and although my chart is in bouncing mode deluxe, it does show the overall trend is going down, baby. :lol: I'm going to see if I can screenshot, email it home, download it here at work and upload it. That'll be like going to New York by way of Hawaii, I think. :D

vanilla_latte 04-02-2012 09:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oops, need to make it bigger :)

vanilla_latte 04-02-2012 09:15 AM

Oops need to make it bigger :)

Arg .. how do you delete a post???

I'll leave the pic as is. You can see the blue line that shows a downward trend.

Yam-Yam 04-03-2012 12:01 PM

Vanilla: I clicked on the image and it got big enough that I could see it better. I don't think we have a delete option, do we? When I want to delete something, I click the edit button and then just delete what I wrote and write something else. :dunno:

Yam-Yam 04-03-2012 12:02 PM

Love these charts and I want to see more!!! Please??:hugs:

KeirasMom 04-03-2012 12:11 PM

I'm technically challenged and can't get my Excel spreadsheet to make a graph. :dunno: