Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Another "living with JUDDD" question: what to do with my LC DH?

So, as I consider this WOE-- DH is doing well on LC. He's good about eating the right foods when he's at work, and we know what to buy to have in the house (no kids) so he snacks right, he makes his own dessert if he wants one and I don't-- he's pretty much self-sustaining

So, if I go to JUDDD, I expect to stay pretty LC, just b/c I like it. I can't see why I'd have to eat HC food on purpose, right?

Are there others who share the house with a LC'er? Any issues?
Besides him taunting me on a DD, I expect

thanks,
Soren

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
I wonder if this can't be done pretty smoothly between the two of you.

Since it's completely sensible to have the bulk of any diet build on all of the low carb foods most everybody enjoys, those can form the basis of your diet too. Meat and eggs, cheese and nuts and the lc veggie and fruit choices are still going to be good for you. It's just that you will be able to eat above those low carb limits if you so desire. And he will be able to eat greater amounts of foods at his meals on all days, while you'll need to limit strictly on your DDs.

But I'll bet you will find a very comfortable way to compromise between both of your preferences. Perhaps he will even enjoy eating his preferred low carb diet plan to the cycle of your JUDDD outline and find he is losing even more weight.

Good luck to both of you. I'll bet you'll both find a nice way to do this together and be successful.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:44 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: fixin
Stats: 5 ft 9 140/128/130
WOE: cycling carbs and calories (JUDD Enthusiast)
I wouldn't be concerned. Sounds like he likes what he is doing and you can work your JUDD on similar principles. My husband and I are both reasonably low carb and he is now JUDDING too.

You don't have to go higher carb to JUDD but some low cal foods are a little higher carb than constant meat and fat. It works itself out. You'll do great!
fixin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: heyjupiter
He can taunt you on a DD, but you can taunt him on an UD! It all evens out, lol.
heyjupiter is offline   Reply With Quote