Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
Scheduled my first FD!

My sis is getting married April 20th! And it happens to be a DD.

Anyways, huge fancy deal.......valet parking, have to wear dresses or suits and ties. They serve you dinner.....and thoses dinners are like $100 a plate!!! Not a drinker, never was, but I will enjoy a champagne toast! <---with frozen berries for in with the champagne.

And OMGosh, my other sister is a baker and she is making a creme cake with a berry sauce inside.......she is amazing at baking so cant wait to taste this!!!

I guess there will even be caviar (sp?), never had this before but willing to take a taste.........dear lord must be nice to have money!!!

So I decided she will only get married once (this decade ) so I am gonna enjoy the night!!!

Her shower is this sunday, which is another DD, but that wont be a prob. Its a buffet dinner with all the food I dont really like!!! lol!! I asked my mom already to plan my eating lol!!!

I am making a "watermelon" cake for the shower, but I wont eat it....I will save a peice for the next day. Oh her colors are watermelon colors.....thats why the whole berry theme........

I bought her a sterling silver necklace with baby blue teardrop stones for her wedding day.....something new, something blue all in one!!

I have to buy a new dress and shoes but I am gonn wait til the weekend before, because I am hoping to lose a few more inches and then I can look really hot!! <----only cause I will be all covered up in a long sweater that will make me literly hot!!!!! I HATE DRESSES LOL!!!!!

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!

Long term, realistic goal....no medications!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Wow, sounds like an amazing time and lots of delicacies! Hope we'll get to see a pic of you in that dress.
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Wow, sounds like an amazing time and lots of delicacies! Hope we'll get to see a pic of you in that dress.
Can honestly say, I so wont be having pics take of me in it!!! I live in scrubs and sweats. I am so uncomfortable in dresses and heals!! I am sure the hour leading up to me leaving will be filled with tears, screaming and omg why do I have to go........hate getting dressed up that bad!!!! You have to understand, my own wedding, I wanted to get married at halloween so we could wear costumes!!! Then it wouldnt feel like dressing up!!! lol!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 04:22 PM   #4
Jez
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Jez
WOE: Primal
Start Date: 12/12/13
Why not swap days up so both will be UDs?
Jez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:26 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
The wedding sounds magnificent!!!!! And I hear you on the heels and dresses. I wear scrubs all week and have been tempted to wear them all weekend!
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:35 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellgee View Post
The wedding sounds magnificent!!!!! And I hear you on the heels and dresses. I wear scrubs all week and have been tempted to wear them all weekend!
Me too!!! Well scrubs or sweats, I can get away with both, its in home care and they arent as picky!!!

I sleep in my older ones sometimes. I dont care how unflattering they are!They are just comfy!!!

Jez- I thought about switching up the days, but the way Easter and our anniversary and things like that fall. Its just better to have taken today as a DD and the 20th as a FD!!!! Well the 20th has to be a FD, cause there is no way even if I save every single calorie I will not go over! Looking at the menu and things its gonna be a very calorie overload night!! But I dont mind, its my sisters wedding, gonna live it up and have fun!!!
Old 04-03-2012, 10:19 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BaileysGirl
Stats: 222/190.5/175
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: Jan 12 2013
So an FD is a Free Day? One would be planned only when needed or how does it work?
BaileysGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Sorry Natasha, busy day at work and I usually update and visit this site on my phone, but today was a day I couldnt. I seen Kissa answered you on another thread though! Just wanted to say sorry about not answering right away!
Old 04-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Hope you have a wonderful time! I love wedding parties!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #10
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileysGirl View Post
So an FD is a Free Day? One would be planned only when needed or how does it work?
FD (free days) are not a suggested thing, especially for those still in weight loss mode. Yes, we can give ourselves a FD, when necessary, like her up coming wedding celebration but I would like to really advice against anyone putting them into their rotation unless absolutely necessary. FD can lead to binging or major over eating, and even though JUDDD is very forgiving it's frustrating to see a major jump in the scale for one day's pleasure.

I would suggest you do a FD for your celebration, by all means but don't make it 2 UDs or FDs. When all is over then get right back on track. Would hate to see you undo all the good you have been doing for yourself.

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:37 AM   #11
Major LCF Poster!

I chose it as a FD because my calorie limit on a UD is 1800. Looking over the menu and what my sister chose for us to choose from. Even if I am very good that day I figured out an estimate of around 2500 calories on what I want (12 oz prime rib in butter sauce and that was just the meat course, there are 3 other courses to choose from!!)! My upper limit from what I can figure out is 2300 so I will be over that also. I figured a FD will be less stress for me! Even thought I am mentally gonna try to stay close to my upper limit. Dont want to go totally crazy! This is all just a estimate also, they dont have a calorie count posted on thier site and I can only guess, but not totally know. The extra count of calories is for the hidden factor. You know like pudding in a cake mix, butter in gravy, sugar in a marinade, etc etc etc.

I do exercise everyday. And I will be saving my calories for that time frame. So I am hoping it wont be horrible bad for me! I also figured if I made a DD totally calorie free, it will work itself out in total calories for the week! I did sit and think this through!!! I am weird like that!!

I also figured if I dont "lick my plate clean" too, I will save some calories just by pushing my plate away! Not eating all the carby things either, like a roll and butter. I can have that on another UD if I want, dont have to eat something like that on that day, because thanks to JUDDD, I can have that again in 2 days again!

I also want to try new things, like the caviar. I never had it, want to say I tried it lol! But dont want to not try something because of a calorie restriction. That would make this WOE feel like a diet then. Thats what I love about this most. I am eating better all the way around but not feeling like I am dieting!!!

So yes if someone is gonna schedule a FD, think it through too!! Dont just jump in and take it as a "eat everything in site" day!