Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Majella
Stats: 191/183/132
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: June 2013
I bought a BIKINI

I was browsing e-bay last night and saw a bargain and in my cup size. How ever the bottoms were not in my size only in a size 10 so I ordered that. I am optimistic that by the 13th of May I will fit into it because that's when my holiday starts. I downloaded some ebooks last night when I couldn't sleep and one of them has this belly fat cure lol it claims if you do it for a month you'll loose 2-3 inches in one month. That should be a size smaller for me. It's called the vacuum pose which involves sucking in all your stomach muscles as far as you can for 5 seconds and repeat for 5 minutes and do it every day. I figured it cant hurt!!!
Majella is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2012, 06:47 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Well i just tryed it,, sittng here at work,, and IT DID HURT!! omg,, wow, i hope it works for you,, and on buying suit, youll look great in it i just know!!!
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:12 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
Wow Majella!!!I'm proud for you! Here's to all of us sucking in our stomachs right along with you! Sure can't hurt! Wait...what did Kimberly say??? Seriously, so happy for another positive report today.

Phyl
gotitnow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:15 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
You'll look smokin' in it, Majella!

I think I'll try those stomach exercises too.
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:58 AM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Let's all do it together. Ready, set... go!!!!

It's hard to type while I am sucking! You'll have to post bikini photos after it works. Good for you!
sungoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:24 AM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majella View Post
I was browsing e-bay last night and saw a bargain and in my cup size. How ever the bottoms were not in my size only in a size 10 so I ordered that. I am optimistic that by the 13th of May I will fit into it because that's when my holiday starts. I downloaded some ebooks last night when I couldn't sleep and one of them has this belly fat cure lol it claims if you do it for a month you'll loose 2-3 inches in one month. That should be a size smaller for me. It's called the vacuum pose which involves sucking in all your stomach muscles as far as you can for 5 seconds and repeat for 5 minutes and do it every day. I figured it cant hurt!!!
This sounds quite like what I do for my tris and bis. For tris.......holding arms behind you with hands clasped and hold for however long you can I do 20 seconds each pose. It has 3 positions; one at the waist; one a bit higher and then higher still.
For bis, you hold your arms to the side in a perpendicular fashion as if you're showing off your bi muscles......... then with hands in a fist as lifting a heavy box keep elbow about waist high. Then do 2 more positions raising the arms each time and holding!

I've done this in the bowling alley and no one has noticed. I actually do it every time I think of it.

Depending on your toning level you could possibly start to see results within a week's time.

I never did try the abs, so will try them today.....I always avoided any core training because it feels very uncomfortable for me, probably because I had an umbilical hernia as a child and I've always felt it......no sleeping on me belly, for sure.

I think it was Greer Childress who did this years ago, and if I hadn't stopped it, I would have some hot arms! But I did stop it and re-started and muscle memory took over......love this stuff!!

Gracie's Journal
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: b_lou_who
Stats: 2014 was195/now186.9 5'7" 44
WOE: whole organic low-sugars IF vegan
Start Date: 1997
sucking in right now
b_lou_who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Becky
Stats: 175.8/162.4/140...47 years old
WOE: JUDDD/low carb
Start Date: Start date: January 1, 2014
Quote:
I've been doing that but for 20 seconds, 3 or 4 times while I brush my teeth and 2 times after I pee (I watch in the mirror while I do it, standing up is best), been doing it for a week and it does work! it's called isometrics, you can do it with tons of muscles, there are some good videos of a girl doing the exercises on youtube.
I also bought a 1 piece bathing suit last week a couple sizes too small, but I loved it and WILL fit into it by beach time!!

Exercise 4x per week.
Drink more water (80+ oz per day)
~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Last edited by Becky; 03-29-2012 at 11:38 AM..
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KathyL
Stats: 205/118-122/125 5'4" Age 53
WOE: low glycemic index in 2011 JUDDD in 2012
Start Date: January 2011
A bikini!!!! Wow! Good for you!

Only in my dreams could I wear one! LOL I did get a 'tankini' last year. That's the best I can do for a 2-piece. And the bottom is a swim skirt that I wear bicycle shorts under. LOL
KathyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/147/145
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
I have no doubt you'll be able to wear that bikini! You're lucky you're young enough not to look like a Shar Pei under your clothes like I do, lol.

By the way, that exercise is described in Tim Ferris' book The Four Hour Body. He calls it "Cat Vomit".
theredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #11
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Hey, Lady! Good for you. I'm proud of you and your determination, and I know you have the drive to get the excess weight off. That bikini is going to look fabulous on you this summer!
You can sure make it happen with JUDDD.

Woo Hoo!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DD80
Stats: 188/165.0/145 5'10"
WOE: Organic GrassFed Gluten-Free 5/13 Dairy Free 2/14
Start Date: 1/10/12 Medi, 2/9/12 First UD, 1/1/13 New Plan
Quote:
Congratulations on your purchase!

As for the Vacuum Pose, maybe it works because you are sucking in so much that your internal organs shift up or down... Hey...either way, and inch lost is an inch lost! I'm gonna try it!
DD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:11 AM   #13
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: stargazer
Stats: 190/166/147 5' 10"
WOE: Juddd/ Dukan
Start Date: March 2012
We do that at yoga and also the pump - where you pump the muscles in and out while holding your breath.

Under this middle roll of fat must be some killer abs!
stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:55 AM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Majella
Stats: 191/183/132
Start Date: June 2013
I think next time I won't buy an e book but ask here for quick exercises!! I find it uncomfortable to pull everything in too because I have some scars from previous surgeries. The funny thing is I have 2 groin hernias and I pull everything in and they hang out my theory is the bikini bottom will push them back in!!! I will need good weather to wear it and I hope I don't have a sudden confidence crisis!! I'm now watching trekking sandals on e-bay so I can go for lots of walks on holiday....maybe but if not I'll still have nice sandals and can resell them Today is the first day I was only 1lb up after a UD even though I had an ice cream yesterday b
Majella is offline   Reply With Quote