Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kimberino
Stats: 235/141 50 yo
WOE: Atkins/now JUDDD
Start Date: 3 '09 Atkins-3 '12 JUDDD
JUDDD Buddds who did Atkins...a little help?

Did you jump right in adding carbs back to your eating, or space it out? I don't intend to stay low carb and was wondering the best way to add them back in. I ask because I've certainly cheated in the past on my Atkins plan, and felt horribly bloated and sick the next day.
kimberino is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
I added them all back right away! I also got about 5 lbs of water bloat with it! For me I figured go all at once because a taste of carbs would start a spiral effect of more carbs. So got that out of the way all at once!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #3
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
I took the weekend off between Atkins and JUDDD. I completely carbed up, gained a few pounds, and called that my JUDDD starting weight. I think that was the best thing I could have done for my sanity, as I would have been obsessed with every little morsel going into my mouth and what it "might" be doing to my weight. The way I did it, I knew I'd already gained any water weight I was going to, and knew anything I lost from that point on was true weight loss.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:08 PM   #4
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
I did the same thing that Dawn did. Got it out of the way since one of the main reasons for going with JUDDD was to be able to eat anything I wnated to.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:11 PM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
I intended to add them back slowly when I started JUDDD, but after like the first UD, I went ahead and jumped in feet first, lol. I don't remember any bloat but I had a little "induction flu" if you can call it that, where I felt kind of blah for a few days after adding in lots of carbs (some whole, but some refined too and candy since it was around Halloween!). But it went away and so did the pounds I wanted to lose. And the longer you do JUDDD, usually the less one feel like going hog wild on the carbs... things have a way of moderating out on this woe.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote