Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   pb2 thins crackers 100cal packs? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/764744-pb2-thins-crackers-100cal-packs.html)

b_lou_who 03-27-2012 09:30 AM

pb2 thins crackers 100cal packs?
 
has anyone seen or tried the pb2 thins crackers?
I need that today!
I had pb2 yogurt for dinner with slices of cheddar, gotta love juddd

Beeb 03-27-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_lou_who (Post 15531211)
has anyone seen or tried the pb2 thins crackers?
I need that today!
I had pb2 yogurt for dinner with slices of cheddar, gotta love juddd

Now this is interesting to me! Where do you find these or is there a recipe for them somewhere? Almost bought the pb2 but couldn't think of many applications to use it in so I backed out. :dunno:

b_lou_who 03-27-2012 12:42 PM

I use pb2 in yogurt, smoothies, thai peanut sauce, baking. so much nicer than globs of peanut butter and superb for down days with the low low cals. I have the choc and regular, don't actually taste the choc so I will only buy the regular from now on. I can add super premium cocoa powder :)
I found the cracker thins at another site I use because it doesn't appear that netrition has the 100 cal packs but:

Bell Plantation PB Thins Peanut Butter Crackers

I'm wondering who has eaten them. Think if I post on the main bb it will get removed?

Beeb 03-27-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_lou_who (Post 15531813)
I use pb2 in yogurt, smoothies, thai peanut sauce, baking. so much nicer than globs of peanut butter and superb for down days with the low low cals. I have the choc and regular, don't actually taste the choc so I will only buy the regular from now on. I can add super premium cocoa powder :)
I found the cracker thins at another site I use because it doesn't appear that netrition has the 100 cal packs but:

Bell Plantation PB Thins Peanut Butter Crackers

I'm wondering who has eaten them. Think if I post on the main bb it will get removed?

It's Netrition's product so post away! I would also put it on the recipe thread there! Thanks for the info, btw! :hugs:

b_lou_who 03-27-2012 01:02 PM

just checked the nutrition counts, they do have 12 net carbs but not sugars. guess the regular ol low carbers won't be eating those too often.
have I said today how much I love juddd? and peanut butter?

you got peanut butter on my juddd...you got your juddd in my peanut butter

definitely a down day, the brain is melting. and if you are old enough or nerdy enough to get the reference, CHEERS

Dottie 03-27-2012 01:04 PM

They're really good, heavy pb taste but I didn't find the 100 calories particularly worth 100 calories (on a dd anyway), if you know what I mean.
They taste a lot like I remember nutterbutters tasting and were good, but not many for 100 cals.

b_lou_who 03-27-2012 01:08 PM

thanks dots!

KeirasMom 03-27-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_lou_who (Post 15531858)
just checked the nutrition counts, they do have 12 net carbs but not sugars. guess the regular ol low carbers won't be eating those too often.
have I said today how much I love juddd? and peanut butter?

you got peanut butter on my juddd...you got your juddd in my peanut butter

definitely a down day, the brain is melting. and if you are old enough or nerdy enough to get the reference, CHEERS

I must be particularly old AND nerdy! :hyst:

b_lou_who 03-27-2012 01:13 PM

then you are my new best friend kierasmom!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:34 PM.