Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 05:23 AM   #1
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Hcg to JUDDD & back?

I am loving JUDDD and have been spreading my joy to my close friends!!! I see this as a long term answer for me. However, I have a BFF who is wishing to transition to JUDDD from P3 but would like to do another round of Hcg this summer??? I really think this would work. What say the experienced protocol JUDDD Budds? In my viewpoint, it could even be done P3 style on UD and then sort of correction day on DD.

sunday is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2012, 05:47 AM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Also, I wanted to state that I have noticed quite a few who have transitioned to JUDDD after reaching goal on Hcg and I think that is AWESOME!

I am specifically looking for some who have gone back to Hcg and/or cycled back and forth. What they found in their experience?
Old 03-26-2012, 10:11 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Well, she probably could, but if Juddd is working well, I can't imagine why anyone would want to give up eating normally every other day to go back to hcg. (now, I will admit to really having no idea what is involved in hcg other than what I've read in posts here--but it sounds like really low cal everyday, and lots of food restrictions).
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:37 AM   #4
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

This exactly!!! I have been telling her that if she will just give JUDDD a try, she will find that it is much more fun! I can't see doing Hcg again myself for the same reason that it is 21 days of 500 and at our age, it is not producing better results than JUDDDing does.

Plus I have shown her all of the awesome losses that are happening with our JUDDD group! If she will give it 2 weeks and let the magic kick in, it could save her the $$$ of another round as well!

Last edited by sunday; 03-26-2012 at 10:41 AM..
Old 03-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Yeah, just get her started, and JUDDD will do the rest.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #6
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Ditto to Tina's and your own opinion.

I don't know anything about HCG really though I did look at it a bit last summer.,
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DD80
Stats: 188/165.0/145 5'10"
WOE: Organic GrassFed Gluten-Free 5/13 Dairy Free 2/14
Start Date: 1/10/12 Medi, 2/9/12 First UD, 1/1/13 New Plan
I would NEVER do HCG again, but that's just me. JUDDD is FAR preferable! I was always hungry on hcg and sick of chicken by the end of day 1. I would always try to make new recipes with allowable foods. I would sneak foods...not gain...sneak more foods...not gain...so on and so forth until I had blown the whole diet. I tried about 4 times, but never could not cheat again. I know hcg works for people and that's great...I'm not saying my experience is everyone's experience.

BUT (yes that's a BIG BUTT ), my point is I just can't see doing that to myself when I have ((((((JUDDD))))))) I JUDDD
DD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:05 PM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
I do understand wanting to do HCG because of how fast it works. I lost 35 pounds in six weeks on HCG and 20 pounds in two months on JUDDD. Fast loss is fun, BUT have her read the thread about this not being a race. JUDDD is healing to the metabolism and this is KEY. If people do HCG the way Dr S said to, they are taking pretty long breaks between rounds any way.

I don't fall into the category you are looking for to respond, but I know that
I did multiple rounds of HCG and it ended up really hurting my metabolism. For my friends who have stopped doing HCG at one or two rounds, it seems to be fine, but for me, with all the rounds I did, it was very unhealthy.

I think people are much better off consistently doing a plan that heals the body, like JUDDD. That's just my two cents.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:49 PM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

DD80 - I did well on my 1st round of the Dr. RX Hcg, but I guess I thought I would save the $$$ and tried the hhcg and never got the same appetite suppression or weight loss. I would lose, but much slower, it felt like a whole lot more work on the willpower and just didn't feel the same energy wise. Also, I began to have some issues with my ovaries and thus decided it must be a sign to give up.

SunGoddess~ She is my age, 53 on RX hcg and says that yes the weight loss coming off fast kept her motivated. But, she likes to go out with family & friends and we are kind of always waiting for her to be off of her plan. She has only had one good round and the 2nd was very slow. I think she is excited to see me able to have dinner out and still lose weight while only fasting every other day. I don't know if she will read our forum, because she has so little time, but I am going to try and convince her to read the great success stories!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html