Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Some Motivation...

for those who aren't losing very much weight on JUDDD or practically staying at the same weight... be sure to take measurements! And pay attention to how your clothes fit. These are better indicators of positive changes from JUDDD than just the number on the scale.

Below is a link to a youtube video of a woman doing some type of IF (I didn't see which one she was doing, but JUDDD is a type of IF and is going to have the same effect). It sounds like she does weight-lifting too. She was "only" 14# lighter on the scale in 6 months from the first pic to the last, but look at how her body changes over that time through the fat-burning and muscle-sparing effect of this woe.

Think of the good JUDDD is doing for you on the inside of your body - it's cleaning out that fat around your organs that you can't see, but that is extremely unhealthy, for one example.

So don't be discouraged just because the number on the scale isn't falling fast! Your body has a lot to deal with inside - a lot of damage to repair, systems to re-regulate, healing to bring on, and the weight loss will happen. Give your body the TLC it needs through JUDDD and just keep going on the rotation. With patience, good things will be revealed.

Intermittent Fasting 6 Month Update - YouTube

She had some regains in there - I think 7# over the holidays, but she lost it again within a month.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!

Last edited by sophiethecat; 03-24-2012 at 08:53 AM..
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: b_lou_who
Stats: 2014 was195/now186.9 5'7" 44
WOE: whole organic low-sugars IF vegan
Start Date: 1997
agreed!
and don't freak out if you bounce back above a new low for even a few weeks..those inches keep coming off and you keep getting healthier. I want to be healed, fitter, and happier in my own skin. Especially when it tightens back up!
b_lou_who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #3
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/151/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
I finally bought a tape measure. I know there are rules for when and how to weigh. What are the rules for measuring: i.e., where does one measure, how often, etc.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:04 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
I think it's important to measure much more than bust, waist hips.

I measure those, but also I wrap the tape measure around, right under my armpits. This measures the side and back "bra fat" as my trainer calls it. That's the very first place I started to notice I was losing and I was so happy!

I also measure under the "cups" where my bra band goes. Was so surprised when I got measured for a bra at Macy's by their professional. I went from 44 inches to 36 inches!! (Strangely, my cup size went from double DD to triple DDD. So now instead of the 44 DD I used to wear I wear a 36 DDD Don't get it, don't like it, but at least it looks better without what I used to call my "extra armpit boobs" because that saggy flab stuck out on the sides no matter what I did.)

I measure my upper arms, upper thighs, just above my knees (wow! that has really gone down and I'm so happy! I almost have boney knees now!)

In addition to measuring my hips (it's the widest part, sort of right around the crotch area) I also measure my abdomen because that used to stick out. Now it's flat, flat, flat.)

Like I've said before, we have all kinds of Nooks and Crannies, lol! I've heard people say they measure B-W-H and don't see a difference, but their clothes are getting looser. that's because there are lots of places where fat is melting.

I only have one, nice lean chin now. Some people measure their neck.

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 2000/400
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)

Last edited by Yam-Yam; 03-24-2012 at 11:05 AM..
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:23 AM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: 2BoysMom
Stats: Too pissed to talk about it
WOE: Keeping it simple- Hi Fat, Mod Protein and Lo Carb
Start Date: 1.26.2004 - 1st time. This time 1.1.2014
I do bust, rib cage (just below bust), waist, hips, right and left thighs, right and left calves, right and left upper arms and neck.

Haven't thought about doing under the armpits, but I like that idea - so might add it!
2BoysMom is offline   Reply With Quote