Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   I've put in my 2 weeks and I'm a believer! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/764246-ive-put-my-2-weeks-im-believer.html)

Faithful_1 03-23-2012 08:55 PM

I've put in my 2 weeks and I'm a believer!

Hi, I've been lurking here in the JUDD section for a few weeks. I decided to give it a try after being stalled on low carb since January. You've got another believer here!! I'm a slow loser but my scale is moving again. I do love this WOE. I lost 50 pounds doing low carb a couple years ago, but due to some very stressful family issues I gained most of it back....tried low carb again and was getting very discouraged. Saw a thread about JUDD and how enthusiastic you all were and wanted to try. WOW, this works. Almost 2 weeks now and Im down about 5 pounds! Eating well on my up days, and getting thru the down ones. Trying to keep to my numbers of 1987 and 397. I work in a school cafeteria preparing food so I fight temptation ALOT!!! But I can do this and having all this support right here will keep me going! Just wanted to say hi, and thanks for the inspiration!!! :hiya:

Truffles 03-23-2012 09:21 PM

Glad u joined us! So happy that this is working for u! If u work it -it works!!
congrats on the weightloss!

Yam-Yam 03-23-2012 09:21 PM

:welcome: Faithful!:hiya: So glad you came out of lurkdom:cool: We've had a lot of people come and say they will try JUDD for 2 weeks to a month lately and they, too, became believers! Check out the Daily Weigh in thread for some good reports.

Congratulations on the 5 pound loss!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: You are rockin' this!:sing:

InTheLight 03-23-2012 09:25 PM

Woooohooooo, another JUDDD believer, luv it!!! Welcome to one of the most friendliest group of people - I am also a newbie, and with the support, information and advice you will find here, your journey will continue to go successfully - welcome to the family!!! :welcome: :kicking: :cool: :up: :jumpjoy: :D :high5:

sterlinggirl 03-24-2012 03:35 AM

:welcome: and :congrats: on your weight loss!! All of your weight loss. i am so happy you decided to come join our family too..:hugs:

Jbinme 03-24-2012 03:40 AM

:welcome::welcome: your off to a great start!!

sophiethecat 03-24-2012 05:25 AM

:welcome: Faithful! :shake: You're doing great! So glad you gave us a progress report. We can't wait to hear more. KUTGW! :high5:

gotsomeold 03-24-2012 05:29 AM

:welcome:

Isn't the dark side satisfying.

Working in a cafeteria and rotating DD/UD does offer a special challenge. But you are :sing: it!

becky123abc 03-24-2012 05:37 AM

Yay Faithful! Your post is very encouraging to me...I'm at the 1 week mark...and I "ain't feelin' the magic yet" haha....so I'm holding on to these great reports!!

KeirasMom 03-24-2012 06:23 AM

:welcome: Faithful! Glad you found us and we have now found you! I'm raising my DD glass of water to toast!

Momto2boysNJ 03-24-2012 07:05 AM

Welcome!!! Ok you've been JUDDDING longer but I've been posting longer so I can say Welcome! LOL

Being around food must be SO HARD.

Beeb 03-24-2012 07:55 AM

:welcome: and bless you for sticking to those DD numbers! I could never do that and upped the number of calories for my DDs right off the bat, but the wonderful thing is no matter how we do it, as long as we stick to that nice "calorie gap" JUDDD becomes "magic"!! ;):up::clap:

Post often about your continued success!! :high5::jumpjoy:

SoHappy 03-24-2012 08:05 AM

Congratulations! If you have got through your first two weeks of this so well and are doing your calorie numbers well, you have started off on JUDDD better than a lot of us do, and I expect you are going to be very, very, very successful!

And if you are successful on JUDDD, you are going to become a slim woman and be given a whole lot of health benefits and improvements that JUDDD gives along the way.

And THEN... in maintenance, you are really going to love JUDDD, 'cause remember, you'll be at a little higher calorie level then, and that's even more fun!

:laugh:

b_lou_who 03-24-2012 08:51 AM

aint it grand? how excellent those two weeks are, eh?

Faithful_1 03-24-2012 01:24 PM

Thank you for all the kind welcomes!! You are all so sweet here and the support I see is awesome!! I'll be sticking around and trying to do my best with this. The thing I like the best is the way JUDD is so forgiving. I keep seeing posts about that and Im seeing it now too!! Thanks everyone ;);)