Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 08:07 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: j4Christ
Stats: 166/155/110 5'2" w/ shoes
those going straight from hcg to JUDDD

It seems as if many people have gone straight from hcg to JUDDD. Did you do JUDDD P3 style? Meaning you kept your food choices no starch or sugar for 3 weeks? If this has already been discussed maybe you can point me in the right direction (thread). TIA!!
j4Christ is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 08:09 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: heatherwagnon
Stats: 156.6/124.2/125
WOE: HCG rx/JUDDD/LC
Start Date: R1 10/10 R2 1/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4Christ View Post
It seems as if many people have gone straight from hcg to JUDDD. Did you do JUDDD P3 style? Meaning you kept your food choices no starch or sugar for 3 weeks? If this has already been discussed maybe you can point me in the right direction (thread). TIA!!
I'm on p4d1 but yes I did/do JUDDD following p3 protocol. I'll still follow p3 instead cause I don't really feel like I need starch anymore.
heatherwagnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/147/145
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
I've done many rounds of hCG, and always found myself creeping slowly back up the scales, and having to do yet another "maintenance" round. I got tired of it, so I decided to jump right into JUDDD after the last round, no P3. I added carbs, but slowly, and the scale bounced up a little at first, but I ended losing about 10 pounds in two months, taking me five pounds below my goal! I've had no trouble eating anything I want to on my UDs, being very strict with my DDs, and I'm maintaining easily! I love JUDDD!
Click here for our fatties pics!
And another old one

Click here for a new picture.
And another newer one
theredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Heather, so you did strict protocol P3 (not JUDDD) THEN went to JUDDD for P4? I was wondering if anyone went straight from a VLC round to JUDDD. Hope I am making sense
Old 03-23-2012, 08:48 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredhead View Post
I've done many rounds of hCG, and always found myself creeping slowly back up the scales, and having to do yet another "maintenance" round. I got tired of it, so I decided to jump right into JUDDD after the last round, no P3. I added carbs, but slowly, and the scale bounced up a little at first, but I ended losing about 10 pounds in two months, taking me five pounds below my goal! I've had no trouble eating anything I want to on my UDs, being very strict with my DDs, and I'm maintaining easily! I love JUDDD!
WOW!!!!! I just looked at your before and after!! OMG!! You look amazing!!! What an inpspiration!!
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/147/145
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
Thanks so much. It's been a very long journey, but the rewards made it all worthwhile!
theredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:36 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: heatherwagnon
Stats: 156.6/124.2/125
WOE: HCG rx/JUDDD/LC
Start Date: R1 10/10 R2 1/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4Christ View Post
Heather, so you did strict protocol P3 (not JUDDD) THEN went to JUDDD for P4? I was wondering if anyone went straight from a VLC round to JUDDD. Hope I am making sense
nope I did both...basically I did LC JUDDD in P3, I started JUDDD about a week into p3. I'm not looking to add back in carbs/starch much, just the occasional ya know?

the redhead did though, she skipped p3 and went straight to JUDDD adding in carbs and such
heatherwagnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #8
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: maggielou66
Stats: 260/145/145
WOE: hcg/JUDDD/no sugar
Start Date: 10/10 (hcg-lost a total of 115 .bs) 3/24 - JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherwagnon View Post
nope I did both...basically I did LC JUDDD in P3, I started JUDDD about a week into p3. I'm not looking to add back in carbs/starch much, just the occasional ya know?

the redhead did though, she skipped p3 and went straight to JUDDD adding in carbs and such
I've been on ph3 for a little over a week now (round 4) and am wanting to start JUDDD. I plan on doing it low carb/no sugar; mostly because I'm not real interested in adding back either even when I get to ph4.

How has this worked for you? Did you eat vlcd on your DD?
maggielou66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredhead View Post
Oh! This is good news! I'm hoping I will just have 10-15 lbs. to lose after this (and final!) round of hcg. JUDDD or ESE would be a perfect way to slowly lose and then maintain the last 10-15 lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherwagnon View Post

OK, thanks. That's what I'm thinking, too. Mostly LC but the occasional (special occasion) carby treat.