Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
What do you consider *Success* on JUDDD?

How do you think of success?

Is it measured in number of pounds lost or in the speed of weight lost? Is it in health issues that aren't bothersome anymore or a metabolism that is running faster now than it has in years.. or ever?

Do you think one person is more successful at JUDDD if they lose at a faster pace than another?

Is someone more successful if they lost more pounds than another who had little to lose when they came here?

Do you feel you are successful?

I want us all to know that when it comes to struggles with weight loss, health issues, battles with eating disorders, sluggish metabolisms, and the whole endless list of related difficulties we face, if you're striving and fighting your battles, you are a success.

If you have more to lose, it may take you longer, but you can still be a success.

If you have less to lose and get there quickly, it doesn't mean the big loser was more successful than you, only that their journey might take them a bit longer. But it doesn't diminish your success. So feel proud. You are not less successful for the length of your struggle.

We are all different from each other in how we eat and how quickly we respond to the JUDDD magic, but the gifts we all can receive mean we're all going to be successes. That's pretty sweet. So don't ever measure yourself or your definition of what success is against anyone else's journey and feel your struggle isn't worthy of being labeled a great success.

All of you and the success you have had and are having keep me motivated, but it's not the number of pounds you're losing or the length of time you've been working on this.. it's that YOU ARE DOING IT. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2012, 03:29 PM   #2

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Lost with JUDDD! Maintaining with HDE/IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
How do you think of success?

Is it measured in number of pounds lost or in the speed of weight lost? Is it in health issues that aren't bothersome anymore or a metabolism that is running faster now than it has in years.. or ever?

Do you think one person is more successful at JUDDD if they lose at a faster pace than another?

Is someone more successful if they lost more pounds than another who had little to lose when they came here?

Do you feel you are successful?

I want us all to know that when it comes to struggles with weight loss, health issues, battles with eating disorders, sluggish metabolisms, and the whole endless list of related difficulties we face, if you're striving and fighting your battles, you are a success.

If you have more to lose, it may take you longer, but you can still be a success.

If you have less to lose and get there quickly, it doesn't mean the big loser was more successful than you, only that their journey might take them a bit longer. But it doesn't diminish your success. So feel proud. You are not less successful for the length of your struggle.

We are all different from each other in how we eat and how quickly we respond to the JUDDD magic, but the gifts we all can receive mean we're all going to be successes. That's pretty sweet. So don't ever measure yourself or your definition of what success is against anyone else's journey and feel your struggle isn't worthy of being labeled a great success.

All of you and the success you have had and are having keep me motivated, but it's not the number of pounds you're losing or the length of time you've been working on this.. it's that YOU ARE DOING IT. Thanks.
I think we all need these reminders every now and then. Thank you Pat!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: InTheLight
Stats: 255/235/160 -- 5'7" tall
WOE: Low carb/cutting back
Start Date: Re-starting strong!! June 2014
For me, I would rather lose a bit slower on JUDDD rather than lose a rush of pounds eating LC, only to gain those back and more!!! This WOE has my total respect and admiration; this is how I'll be eating the rest of my life, yes!!
InTheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Wow! Tears in my eyes! What a great post!!

Yes!!!! "I AM DOING THIS!" That's how I measure success.

Every morning I wake up and I'm excited. Whether it's a DD or an UD I think about how good this is for me.

Honestly, this is the first time I have ever, ever embarked on a WL journey and ENJOYED it!!! That's all! I do not dread JUDD. I know in my bones (and every where else) that this woe is good for me. I'm not a stupid person. I read, read, read.

There is enough research now to prove that IF is the closest thing to the fountain of youth out there.

I'm already successful. When I reach my goal, I will have succeeded in reaching my goal (weight wise I mean). But I'm already successful. I'm here.

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 2000/400
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Location: Smack Dab in the center of Arkansas (Go Razorbacks!)
Gallery: arkie1
Stats: 286 highest 257/250.8/??
WOE: Low Carb-IF/cngd d to JUDDD/lc on 2/9/12 (230)
Start Date: Feb 8, 2010 IF ON 8-14-11
I just feel so blessed to have finally heeded the advice I read in the main lobby from Beeb, So Happy and others, to just give this WOE a try. I really never thought I would be able to just eat every other day...BUT I was so wrong! From the very first UD/DD rotation, I knew I could do this, and even look forward to the DD's! I feel as good, and have as much energy on DD's as I do on UD's. Thanks, JUDDD-BUDDDs for all the encouragement to give it a try!

And yes, Pat, I AM A SUCCESS!

Carole

Last edited by arkie1; 03-19-2012 at 04:36 PM..
arkie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:45 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mariacj
Stats: 210/173/143
WOE: JUDDD and Low Carb
Start Date: LC - Nov 2011, Judd - March 2012, LC + Judd Aug12
I measure it by inches. I know fit in size 12 jeans and they are getting looser by the day.

I measure it by weight. I have reached my lowest this week at 184.

I measure it by sex appeal. *blush* I feel sexy and my family has noticed.

I measure it by happiness. I don't dread finding an outift every day. I am no longer self conscious about my appearance.

I measure it by my health. I wake up with more energy and can now play Dance Dance revolution and not feel like I have to stop after a song.

Success is what you make it. Get out there and claim it!
Mariacj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vilanteira
Stats: in maintenance
WOE: juddd/lower carb
Start Date: low carb: 2008, juddd: 10/24/11
Pat, this is such a wonderful post. I consider myself a success, and the true success for me is not about the pounds or sizes I've lost or still have until I reach goal, but the fact that I'm as close to 100% positive as I've ever been that once I reach goal, I will be able to maintain my weight and this woe by doing what I've been doing and am confident that this is the right way, healthiest way, the easiest way and the most enjoyable way for me for the rest of my life.

Just knowing this makes me feel incredibly successful.

Last edited by vilanteira; 03-19-2012 at 04:57 PM..
vilanteira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
WOE: JUDDD
WOW!!! Once again..words that are "good for the soul." I feel successful for all the RIGHT reasons. The other day I asked my husband if he had ever seen me this happy and content on an eating plan and he said "I sure have'nt!!!" He is also a very common sensed kind of guy and gives this plan a big

Pat, again contentment,happiness, and feeling successful (even at a snails pace), what more could ya ask for!!? So thankful for you! I only wish everyone could feel the way I do!

Phyl
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: OhioGuy
Stats: 6'2'' 370 atkins to 355 then JUDDD
WOE: Good bye LC, Hello Juddd
Start Date: 3/5/2012 atkins intro JUDDD 3/29/12
reading all these has me wondering if i shouldnt just bail on my 5 week induction and GET STARTED! lol
OhioGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
I consider success as being happy with what I am doing!

If I am happy I will continue, not regret and end up quitting. I love that I can eat what I get too! I dont feel left out at dinner. I dont have to pick at things if I forget my lunch and have to eat what ever is in my clients fridge. I get to join my daughter in eating some of the things she is learning to cook. I could go on and on....One more thing....If the results are slow thats ok, I didnt put it on over night, I dont expect it to come off over night!!!

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!

Long term, realistic goal....no medications!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:46 PM   #11
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioGuy View Post
reading all these has me wondering if i shouldnt just bail on my 5 week induction and GET STARTED! lol
that's what I was thinking when I have read your posts!!! What in the world are you waiting for??? come on over to the dark side. ...we have coooooookies......
Old 03-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #12

Quote:
If you are going to eat the rest of your life at low carb, then cleaning all the glycogen stores from your body through induction gets you off to a good start. And then you will be clean of carbs and set to continue very low carb eating on the JUDDD up/down cycle.

If you wish to spend the rest of your life eating at a more moderate carb level and even some high carb items on occasion, I don't see any particular advantage to cleansing yourself of carbs, only to turn around and start eating them again occasionally. You'll just be losing the water weight, only to turn around and regain it again on JUDDD.

Only you can decide how you want to eat, what you want to eat for the rest of your life.

For myself, I wanted to include carbs in my menus, even enjoying some of those high carb foods that are generally off limits to most dieters and definitely off limits to low carbers... such as chocolate frosted brownies, or french fries, or dark ale with Irish stew and brown bread, etc. So for myself, I just started following my prescribed JUDDD calorie numbers but eating the foods I intended to enjoy for the rest of my life. And it works just great!

Think about it, and we'll be excited to have you join us whenever you are ready to be with us, doing JUDDD. Just decide on your reasons behind choosing to either continue low carb induction or not, because each way of eating has something to offer you. You have to decide what foods you want to eat for the rest of your life.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:48 PM   #13
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotitnow View Post
WOW!!! Once again..words that are "good for the soul." I feel successful for all the RIGHT reasons. The other day I asked my husband if he had ever seen me this happy and content on an eating plan and he said "I sure have'nt!!!" He is also a very common sensed kind of guy and gives this plan a big

Pat, again contentment,happiness, and feeling successful (even at a snails pace), what more could ya ask for!!? So thankful for you! I only wish everyone could feel the way I do!

Phyl

DITTO! and DITTO! Double DITTO!
Old 03-19-2012, 06:07 PM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Gweebles
Stats: 26w/24w/8
WOE: JUDDD convert 2720/544
Start Date: JUDDD 3/6/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post

Every morning I wake up and I'm excited. Whether it's a DD or an UD I think about how good this is for me.

Honestly, this is the first time I have ever, ever embarked on a WL journey and ENJOYED it!!! That's all! I do not dread JUDD. I know in my bones (and every where else) that this woe is good for me. I'm not a stupid person. I read, read, read.

There is enough research now to prove that IF is the closest thing to the fountain of youth out there.

I'm already successful. When I reach my goal, I will have succeeded in reaching my goal (weight wise I mean). But I'm already successful. I'm here.

DITTO!
Gweebles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:55 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member

yeah, i know i cannot do lc forever. i had been reading about having days off or trying to figure out if every other day VLC would work, SOMMMMMMETHING to give a bit of freedom. then someone was awesome enough to post on the LC side about juddd and here i am. its perfect. i figure ill be heading to wallyworld for some low carb slimfast shakes this weekend! i have just an idea that keeping carbs down on my DDs might help even more. who knows! but im soon to find out.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:56 PM   #16
Senior LCF Member

and the induction to adkins thing has more to do with breaking habits and actually breaking habits of my friends and SPECIALLY family.
you can tell them a MILLION times and they will blink ONCE and ask you if you wanna go for pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! errrrrrrrrrr
Old 03-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #17
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
yeah, i know i cannot do lc forever. i had been reading about having days off or trying to figure out if every other day VLC would work, SOMMMMMMETHING to give a bit of freedom. then someone was awesome enough to post on the LC side about juddd and here i am. its perfect. i figure ill be heading to wallyworld for some low carb slimfast shakes this weekend! i have just an idea that keeping carbs down on my DDs might help even more. who knows! but im soon to find out.
and there it is!!! That's the cool thing. You can do JUDD however you want to do it. If you think doing VLC on DDs will help. DO IT. It probably will for you. I came to JUDD after doing the Dukan LC diet. It worked so well for me. But after 3.5 months my loss slowed down to nothin'.

My scale started to give me the creeps. Meaning it started creeping UP.

Then I found JUDD and started December 22. This was perfect. I never gained one ounce of what I lost on Dukan back. And, I continued to lose. Perfect. This is perfect.

So now, if I start feeling like the carbs are giving me cravings again, I just pull back and do a Dukan pure protein day or two. then they are gone.

It's all about doing what you know. and doing what you know will work for you!!

I love the saying: If it's stupid and it works for you it's not stupid. There ya go.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #18

Gallery: Momto2boysNJ
Stats: 2 be Physically Fit
WOE: LC for ME!
I feel successful when I don't kill any or yell at anyone on a down day! LOL
Momto2boysNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:35 PM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: InTheLight
Stats: 255/235/160 -- 5'7" tall
WOE: Low carb/cutting back
Start Date: Re-starting strong!! June 2014
Quote:
Yes, yes, bail gurl, bail!!!!! As I have said in another thread, this diet is all that and a bag of chips!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post

I just love this WOE, have a DD coming up tomorrow, and I feel great about it, looking forward to it!! And at my doctor's visit this morning, I shared with her that I was doing a diet where I eat more calories one day and less the next day, and she said that sounds good, let's see where you are at 3 months from now, and I smiled with great confidence!! In fact, when I was weighed this morning, I had lost a pound, yipper!!!

I've got brand new knees, a wonderful Blessing from the Lord!!!

InTheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheLight View Post
..........at my doctor's visit this morning, I shared with her that I was doing a diet where I eat more calories one day and less the next day, and she said that sounds good, let's see where you are at 3 months from now, and I smiled with great confidence!!...........
I think both you and your Doctor will be quite pleasantly surprised and pleased with your results after three months on JUDDD. And you're going to be enjoying the fun of being able to have the freedom of UDs to enjoy social occasions and parties and celebrations with family and friends where tables are laden with the foods that people love to share when they get together, and you will be able to share with them.

And still, surprise your Doc three months from now!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #21
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
Perfect words of wisdom, as always! Thanks, Miss Pat!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:09 PM   #22
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Great post, as always Pat!

Thought I'd jump in on a couple of your questions tonight and maybe I'll get around to more later, or not.

Is [success] measured in number of pounds lost or in the speed of weight lost? Is it in health issues that aren't bothersome anymore or a metabolism that is running faster now than it has in years.. or ever?

At first, I was just thrilled silly when I came to JUDDD from vLC and lost actual pounds! I was losing so slow on LC, and at the end it was taking me about 1 month to lose 1 pound. I came to JUDDD not expecting (but yet hoping) to lose the last 5#, but had always heard how hard those last 5# were to shed. So I wasn't expecting too much too soon, but again, hoping.... hoping....

So imagine my surprise and delight when the weight FLEW off me! I dropped those 5# so fast, I couldn't believe it. And I've continued to slowly lose in maintenance without trying.

Yes on the speedy metabolism too! JUDDD let me see the old metabolism I used to have, where I could lose weight "just by thinking about it", hehe. I was worried when I was on LC that my metabolism was busted. The insulin resistance had got me but good this time, I thought. But NOT so... because JUDDD waved its magic wand over that issue for me And though I struggled at first with DDs, I kept at it, and before I knew it I was maintaining and doing FREE DAYS, and have never had to go back to counting calories again! Other than the "few" we get on DDs which are so easy to count anyway, lol. So happy, so happy!
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:12 PM   #23
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/147/145
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
I'm just happy! I feel successful because I don't wake up every morning thinking, "What am I going to do about my weight today?" I know what I'm doing and that it's going to keep me right where I want to be, happily!
theredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:28 PM   #24
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
I am happy that I finally jumped in! Success is realizing you are going to conquer the day!

Great thread Pat!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:47 PM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DD80
Stats: 188/165.0/145 5'10"
WOE: Organic GrassFed Gluten-Free 5/13 Dairy Free 2/14
Start Date: 1/10/12 Medi, 2/9/12 First UD, 1/1/13 New Plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Great post, as always Pat!

Thought I'd jump in on a couple of your questions tonight and maybe I'll get around to more later, or not.

Is [success] measured in number of pounds lost or in the speed of weight lost? Is it in health issues that aren't bothersome anymore or a metabolism that is running faster now than it has in years.. or ever?

At first, I was just thrilled silly when I came to JUDDD from vLC and lost actual pounds! I was losing so slow on LC, and at the end it was taking me about 1 month to lose 1 pound. I came to JUDDD not expecting (but yet hoping) to lose the last 5#, but had always heard how hard those last 5# were to shed. So I wasn't expecting too much too soon, but again, hoping.... hoping....

So imagine my surprise and delight when the weight FLEW off me! I dropped those 5# so fast, I couldn't believe it. And I've continued to slowly lose in maintenance without trying.

Yes on the speedy metabolism too! JUDDD let me see the old metabolism I used to have, where I could lose weight "just by thinking about it", hehe. I was worried when I was on LC that my metabolism was busted. The insulin resistance had got me but good this time, I thought. But NOT so... because JUDDD waved its magic wand over that issue for me And though I struggled at first with DDs, I kept at it, and before I knew it I was maintaining and doing FREE DAYS, and have never had to go back to counting calories again! Other than the "few" we get on DDs which are so easy to count anyway, lol. So happy, so happy!
I second Sophie's speedy metabolism statement. It feels like I have the metabolism I did when I was 20. NICE feeling.

Also, I second the being able to eat carbs again! I thought I was going to have to give them up for good... I was very .

I also have disordered eating patterns with periods of starvation, but also binging behaviors and emotional eating. JUDDD really is helping me to fell "normal" whatever that means. I feel in control...which is something I've never felt before. It is a weird, but great feeling.
DD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #26
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Believing, by living, JUDDD Magic = being at peace with food = being at peace inside myself.

Believing healthy changes really are happening within and without = reduced stress = being at peace inside myself.

Peace

Oh, and having that med/small sweater fit the other day ain't bad either.

Last edited by gotsomeold; 03-20-2012 at 06:40 PM..
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KathyL
Stats: 205/118-122/125 5'4" Age 53
WOE: low glycemic index in 2011 JUDDD in 2012
Start Date: January 2011
Good posts!

I often feel people see my stats and think what is she doing on a weight loss forum. Well let me tell you. I never had a problem with weight until I started having babies. Throughout those years (I've had 10 babies) I've lost the weight more times than I care to admit. And I've always gained it back, eventually.

Last year I lost more than ever...a weight I hadn't seen since I was a bride. I was desperately determined not to regain again. But every time I tried eating 'normal' I'd quickly gain a few pounds. I set myself a limit and said if I got to that weight it was back to the diet until I was back down to goal. And so that's how I went for about 4 months. It wasn't so bad...felt great when the scale was down but often defeated when it was up and scared I'd give in to the temptation to just let go.

When I stumbled across the JUDDD board here I knew right away it was for me. I had done some hi/low calorie shifting already along with fasting but just doing my own thing knowing from experience what worked for me. Reading about this particular method and the science behind it and everyone's experiences was just plain exciting.

I got started right away (beginning of FEB). And honestly, I have yet to get a continuous 2 week span that I've followed the rotation without tweaking and it took me a while to get my UDs under control. Yet it's working. I've lost a size and I've maintained my weight with half the effort of before 'cause I'm only 'dieting' every other day. I no longer feel desperate to maintain control. I no longer feel like any day now I'm going to lose it and start gaining and not be able to stop. I just feel different. In a very good way. And I know it's JUDDD.

I know I have been successful because I know I can do this for the rest of my life. This is my new 'normal'. I'm so grateful for this board and everyone who shares their experience and knowledge. The encouragement and support you all give to any one who comes is not often found.
KathyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:30 PM   #28
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
WOE: JUDDD
KathyL...I just needed to tell you how touched I was by your story. I am so happy for your success with JUDDD, and I know it will continue! You can be another JUDDD "superstar" for sure. Never give up.

Phyl
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #29
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
Believing, by living, JUDDD Magic = being at peace with food = being at peace inside myself.

Believing healthy changes really are happening within and without = reduced stress = being at peace inside myself.

Peace

Oh, and having that med/small sweater fit the other day ain't bad either.
Med/Small????? Really!!!!!!!!! OMGosh! I'm soooooooo proud of you!!!!!
Old 03-20-2012, 08:32 PM   #30
Blabbermouth!!!

Kathy: Thank you sooooooo much for sharing that. Is there any one here who cannot relate??? I would do LC and then one little "mistake" and the weight just came piling back on in a matter of hours.

Like you, I cannot believe that I can eat like a normal person and not gain. I can't believe it.

And, I'm losing! Not fast. But I never lose fast. But I'm goin' down! Woo-Hooo!

Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us. It means a lot to me.