Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dredaye9
Stats: 171/156/125
WOE: LC
Start Date: August2014
My first day of Judd

Hi today was my first day of Judd dd I am feeling ok a little tired but overall it hasn't been that difficult. I'm a low carber so I'm trying to keep my menu LC but I'm planning to have two packets of shiratake noodles and I've allowed myself some sf. Gum too which is not usually on my LC menu. I'm doing about 600 cals for my first dd ...even though the website said I should have 365. I'm giving myself. A little wiggle room for my first time. I don't have much to loose only 5 lbs but I am feeling like I can manage this ok. I've done HCG before so I know my body can function on 500 cals or less. It feels good sort of like cleasing. I usually snack on LC stuff all day so I just have to train myself not to snack ...I'm a little nervous for tonight like I said I'm a night eater but I'm going to fill up on tea and water and I know I'll b able to do it. I am just wondering tomorrow for my ud how many cals do I have ?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2012, 11:05 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Hatewashingup
Stats: 135/114/108
WOE: Juddd/Vegetable lover!
Start Date: January 2012
Hi, I am new at this like you, I just thought I would say hi, you're the first person I've seen on here with similar CW/GW to me, I'm just a couple of inches shorter than you. The last few pounds are so hard to shift, aren't they?

Re UD cals just eat what the JUDDD calculator tells you, it might seem like a lot, but thats the point! Make sure you eat enough to keep you going through your DD the next day.

Good luck and enjoy your UD

Hannah xxx
Hatewashingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:35 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dredaye9
Stats: 171/156/125
WOE: LC
Start Date: August2014
Nice Hannah . Yea the last ten are the hardest . It's good to know it works... How long have u done it for/ how'd u hear ab it?
Dredaye9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:23 AM   #4
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Do and internet search on 'John up down day diet' follow the links on the diet itself.

If you are in the US, make sure when you run the calorie calculator you click on inches (it sets to cm) and pounds (it sets to kg). The defaults can create some startling results to US eyes

I hope you have a great First DD!
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:51 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Hatewashingup
Stats: 135/114/108
WOE: Juddd/Vegetable lover!
Start Date: January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredaye9 View Post
Nice Hannah . Yea the last ten are the hardest . It's good to know it works... How long have u done it for/ how'd u hear ab it?
I have only done juddd for 2 weeks, atkins for 3 months before that, and calorie counting for a long time before that.

I haven't lost any weight at all since starting juddd, or doing Atkins, although I have lost a few inches. I still love juddd cos I cheat all the time and don't put on any weight, lol. Probably need to stop cheating if I'm actually gonna lose some...

--just an edit to add I found juddd from using the main forum

Last edited by Hatewashingup; 03-22-2012 at 01:52 PM..
Hatewashingup is offline   Reply With Quote