Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 12:12 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
this is a very exciting thread wowza
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
dd80~ we have 2 acres that i have been running laps around. we figured 4 laps is half mile, 8 laps a mile. some days i can jog it all other days i jog a lap, walk a lap and so on! i have been enjoying it! puttin on headphones and just going! i used to run 6 miles a day wayyyy back when and always loved running! i think the fight with myself is because i am so tired today! think i am getting sick cause my throat is scratchy too.....uggghh....lol!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DD80
Stats: 188/165.0/145 5'10"
WOE: Organic GrassFed Gluten-Free 5/13 Dairy Free 2/14
Start Date: 1/10/12 Medi, 2/9/12 First UD, 1/1/13 New Plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebubb View Post
dd80~ we have 2 acres that i have been running laps around. we figured 4 laps is half mile, 8 laps a mile. some days i can jog it all other days i jog a lap, walk a lap and so on! i have been enjoying it! puttin on headphones and just going! i used to run 6 miles a day wayyyy back when and always loved running! i think the fight with myself is because i am so tired today! think i am getting sick cause my throat is scratchy too.....uggghh....lol!
I always get sick when I start a diet or when I start working out. Take some vitamin C and some D, but I'd at least get out and walk! Keep up the momentum! It helps. For your situation, I might do like half lap jog, half lap faster jog/run, half lap walk, etc. I like to make a game out of running outside...like, "if I can just make it to that tree, then I can walk." I'm usually dying, but once I get to the tree, I can keep going because I don't "have" to. It makes the time go quicker.
DD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:51 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

i do this too! but with music! i will put on marilyn mason, my chemical romance or music like that and tell myself to run to the beat, u can stop at the chorus! i usually can work up one heck of a sweat!
Old 03-19-2012, 12:55 PM   #35
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Love the motto Katie! "jog when I can walk when I must." Cool!
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
i do this too! but with music! i will put on marilyn mason, my chemical romance or music like that and tell myself to run to the beat, u can stop at the chorus! i usually can work up one heck of a sweat!
That's a great plan! I like it!
Old 03-19-2012, 05:32 PM   #37
Major LCF Poster!

Well I didnt get to walk or jog! I came home from work and had to run errands and by the time I got home it was dark......I promised myself I will walk/run longer tomorrow!!! I still had a blast with the kids so its all good!!! We stopped and had chinese....its my daughters new favorite food! lol!!!
Old 03-19-2012, 05:57 PM   #38
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
I love your attitude and your enthusiasm and determination. I expect you are going to do very well on JUDDD. I look forward to reading your posts as you report all your weight loss as the weeks go by!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
I love your attitude and your enthusiasm and determination. I expect you are going to do very well on JUDDD. I look forward to reading your posts as you report all your weight loss as the weeks go by!

Thanks!!! I finally found something I can stick with!!! Like I said in one of my first posts. This is normally how I ate before JUDDD just wayyyyy high in calories!!! So this is coming really easy for me!!!!

I tell you my doc light the fire under my butt, so since I am the only one who can put it out, I outta just do it!!

Besides, I realized. I am 37 years old, my daughter is 15, my son is 14. They will be going off to college before I know it and well I dont plan to spend my weekends at home. So I gotta work on getting my hot bod back, so my hubby can show me off!!! lol!!!!

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!

Long term, realistic goal....no medications!
Old 03-24-2012, 11:24 PM   #40
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Buttercup204
Stats: 204/197/165
WOE: NK/JUDDD
Hi Tanya! How's it going? I am trying to get back into running/jogging myself and its been hard. I think my extra weight is really making it hard for me. I am hoping to lose a little bit before I put the extra stress on my joints again. I am so lazy lately - I tell myself to do it and then, eh...I find something else that "has" to be done. Grumble grumble. I think the truth is its just so uncomfortable for me now with this extra weight that I hate it now. :-( Also I am too big for all my cute running clothes and that just depresses me when I try to get dressed for a jog. I also feel so bad that I don't want to be outside where people can see me in all my glory. UGH. I hope if I can drop off this newly gained weight from December and January that I will feel confident enough to venture outside and get me some jogging sunshine! I love that the weather is warmer now and I am sad I am not outside in it. I am too hard on myself I think. Still my shins and knees feel the extra weight and I really hate my treadmill now because I feel like it makes so much noise under my feet now. I am just uber sensitive about it I think. Good thing I am being so good on JUDDD and the weight is dropping. I am going to try the idea above from DD80 about the 5 min jog/3 min walk as that is about what I was doing last week before the lazy bug bit me again. Its been since the 15th since I have exercised. I think losing weight will pull me out of this funk I am in with exercise. I miss feeling light and fast while running...if I ever did feel that way...I am 5ft10in tall so I don't feel small - ever...well except when I was 23 and 121lbs (TOO SKINNY)! Ironically I didn't jog then. I wish I had.
2nd Mini-goal: 190
3rd Mini-goal: 185
4th Mini-goal: 180
5th Mini-goal: 175
6th Mini -goal: 170
Goal: 155-165 & size 8/10 or whatever weight gets rid of my wobbly bits!

Last edited by Buttercup204; 03-24-2012 at 11:26 PM..
Buttercup204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:36 AM   #41
Major LCF Poster!

Buttercup, I so had those same feelings! I didnt want my neighbors to watch me running and thinking "omg she is so fat, look at that fat jiggle". But I seriously had a talk with myself in the mirror one day after my shower. I decided I not only wanted to do this for me, I needed to do this for me!

I used to run all the time when I was younger. I would run up to six miles a day! I was 5'2" and 87lbs at my lowest back in my teens/early twenties. When I got pregnant with my daughter, I had complications. Doc said no more running, I was put on bed rest. Then right after she was born, my son was born. They are 10 months apart. I didnt get back into running or any exercise. I spent my life a that point taking care of kids, hubby, and working. My kids are older now. They can do all this stuff for themselves to a point now. So I am making it a point to do this for me!!

I have been running everyday since 3/15/12, with the exception of a thursday in there. My knees have screamed and called me bad things. I just take a advil and ignore them. The pain is fading. Its not like it was! What I thought about people thinking things about isnt so. My neighbor actually said he seen me running and think its great, not something he would do, but he said it seems like I am having fun! Which I am, I love blasting my headphones and going, its just like when I was 18 again. I guess I was singing quite loud the one day and him and his wife were cracking up over it. But honestly I do the same thing when I cut grass too. They thought thats what I was doing at first but they never heard the mower start lol!!!

I tell you thought. I am having a blast with it!! I enjoy the energy and confidence it is giving me again. My hubby even likes it at night (hahaha but true!). I even put my needs before everyone elses the other night and felt good about it!! I came home from work, and usually I go right to making dinner. But it looked like it was gonna storm. So I went and ran first. Made them wait. Thought hubby was gonna be mad. But he said he was proud of me and my sudden commitment he has seen with this new eating plan. He said anytime I would say I was gonna do Atkins again. He would just nod, but know I wouldnt stick with it longer than a week. But this JUDDD thing is different and he loves how happy I have been, and how I am sticking to it!

If your worried about running. Maybe look into those walk at home DVD's. Get your knees ready to do this until your comfortable to go outside and do it! Baby steps are sometimes easier than fully diving in in some cases!!! I didnt start running right away. I actually waited til the clocks changed. It was always dark as all when I would get home from work. I started doing my daughters Wii game Just dance at first. Then when the clocks changes I went out jogging and gave it my all! Before I made the switch to JUDDD I was back at atkins, so I had lost 10lbs with that and dancing in my living room for a month or so prior! I actually was at a 17lb loss, but I had a d&c and recovery in the mix and a few days of eating what was there, because I was so sore. I had a reaction to the muscle relaxant given and it took 3 days for the effect to go away. And in 3 days I put back on 7lbs, mostly water, but still dissappointing!!

Keep us informed on how you do!! Sounds like your having fun with your success with JUDDD so far and I want to say Congrats for that!!!!

Oh and I never worried about cute exercise clothes, lord the neighbors get to see me in what ever I put on lol!! I have sweats that are a size 3x cause I love big baggie sweats to lay around the house in. I only wear a large. They were falling and my bum was hanging out. I would hike them up and go on. Oh well!!! Better than the time I was cutting grass in my swim top, to get my tan on once. And I didnt realize when leaning over the wheel to get it unstuck on a small hill, my boob fell out and I kept cutting grass. My neighbor watched for a while and I couldnt figure out why he was staring til I heard my daughter yelling " mom your boob!" I looked down and was like well looky here!! Hahahaahh! I have no shame!!!

Last edited by krow134; 03-25-2012 at 06:38 AM..
Old 03-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mattsmama
Stats: 188/129.2/135 5'8" 42 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD-11/11 to present (LC-5/11-11/11)
Quote:
Better than the time I was cutting grass in my swim top, to get my tan on once. And I didnt realize when leaning over the wheel to get it unstuck on a small hill, my boob fell out and I kept cutting grass. My neighbor watched for a while and I couldnt figure out why he was staring til I heard my daughter yelling " mom your boob!" I looked down and was like well looky here!! Hahahaahh! I have no shame!!!

I love your posts!! You are a riot, and SO ADORABLE!!
That lucky guy had a great day, didn't he!
mattsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #43
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmama View Post
I love your posts!! You are a riot, and SO ADORABLE!!
That lucky guy had a great day, didn't he!
Thank you!!! lol!!!! I crack myself up sometimes. I seriously have no shame!!

Oh and he did have a great show, always asks me when I am cutting grass in my bathing suit again! I would say when he does.....but he prob would and well..........no one wants to see that!!!!

Last edited by krow134; 03-25-2012 at 09:57 AM..
Old 03-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #44
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
Quote:
Buttercup, I so had those same feelings! I didnt want my neighbors to watch me running and thinking "omg she is so fat, look at that fat jiggle". But I seriously had a talk with myself in the mirror one day after my shower. I decided I not only wanted to do this for me, I needed to do this for me!

I used to run all the time when I was younger. I would run up to six miles a day! I was 5'2" and 87lbs at my lowest back in my teens/early twenties. When I got pregnant with my daughter, I had complications. Doc said no more running, I was put on bed rest. Then right after she was born, my son was born. They are 10 months apart. I didnt get back into running or any exercise. I spent my life a that point taking care of kids, hubby, and working. My kids are older now. They can do all this stuff for themselves to a point now. So I am making it a point to do this for me!!

I have been running everyday since 3/15/12, with the exception of a thursday in there. My knees have screamed and called me bad things. I just take a advil and ignore them. The pain is fading. Its not like it was! What I thought about people thinking things about isnt so. My neighbor actually said he seen me running and think its great, not something he would do, but he said it seems like I am having fun! Which I am, I love blasting my headphones and going, its just like when I was 18 again. I guess I was singing quite loud the one day and him and his wife were cracking up over it. But honestly I do the same thing when I cut grass too. They thought thats what I was doing at first but they never heard the mower start lol!!!

I tell you thought. I am having a blast with it!! I enjoy the energy and confidence it is giving me again. My hubby even likes it at night (hahaha but true!). I even put my needs before everyone elses the other night and felt good about it!! I came home from work, and usually I go right to making dinner. But it looked like it was gonna storm. So I went and ran first. Made them wait. Thought hubby was gonna be mad. But he said he was proud of me and my sudden commitment he has seen with this new eating plan. He said anytime I would say I was gonna do Atkins again. He would just nod, but know I wouldnt stick with it longer than a week. But this JUDDD thing is different and he loves how happy I have been, and how I am sticking to it!

If your worried about running. Maybe look into those walk at home DVD's. Get your knees ready to do this until your comfortable to go outside and do it! Baby steps are sometimes easier than fully diving in in some cases!!! I didnt start running right away. I actually waited til the clocks changed. It was always dark as all when I would get home from work. I started doing my daughters Wii game Just dance at first. Then when the clocks changes I went out jogging and gave it my all! Before I made the switch to JUDDD I was back at atkins, so I had lost 10lbs with that and dancing in my living room for a month or so prior! I actually was at a 17lb loss, but I had a d&c and recovery in the mix and a few days of eating what was there, because I was so sore. I had a reaction to the muscle relaxant given and it took 3 days for the effect to go away. And in 3 days I put back on 7lbs, mostly water, but still dissappointing!!

Keep us informed on how you do!! Sounds like your having fun with your success with JUDDD so far and I want to say Congrats for that!!!!

Oh and I never worried about cute exercise clothes, lord the neighbors get to see me in what ever I put on lol!! I have sweats that are a size 3x cause I love big baggie sweats to lay around the house in. I only wear a large. They were falling and my bum was hanging out. I would hike them up and go on. Oh well!!! Better than the time I was cutting grass in my swim top, to get my tan on once. And I didnt realize when leaning over the wheel to get it unstuck on a small hill, my boob fell out and I kept cutting grass. My neighbor watched for a while and I couldnt figure out why he was staring til I heard my daughter yelling " mom your boob!" I looked down and was like well looky here!! Hahahaahh! I have no shame!!!
I just got home from having lunch with another LCF gal, and yours was the first post I read on the JUDDD thread!

Girl, you have a way about you that is so adorable!!! I am still laughing and I absolutely love your down to earth style.
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you!!!! lol!!!!
Old 03-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #46
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
Katiebubb....I need a scoop of you injected into me!! I so don't want to care what anybody thinks!! I'm proud of you and bet you are a happier person than me!!!

Phyl
gotitnow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:32 AM   #47
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotitnow View Post
Katiebubb....I need a scoop of you injected into me!! I so don't want to care what anybody thinks!! I'm proud of you and bet you are a happier person than me!!!

Phyl
Aweee thank you!!
Old 03-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #48
Major LCF Poster!

We need a little smiley that does the moondance.......

Na na na na na na na....... <----oh yeah so happy!

Down to 175lbs. Lost like a total of 4-5 inches.......all this on my two week trial of JUDDD.......I am gonna continue!!! I love this WOE!!!!!!!!!
Totally love all you folks to and the support here!!!!!!!!

Last edited by krow134; 03-28-2012 at 05:13 PM..
Old 03-29-2012, 03:58 AM   #49
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
You are a riot!! I love reading the grass cutting part that made me spit my coffee out i laughed soo hard it think some came out my nose! You def add that special sparkle to this forum love ya too girl!
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:24 AM   #50
Major LCF Poster!

ty!!
Old 03-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #51
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
We need a little smiley that does the moondance.......

Na na na na na na na....... <----oh yeah so happy!

Down to 175lbs. Lost like a total of 4-5 inches.......all this on my two week trial of JUDDD.......I am gonna continue!!! I love this WOE!!!!!!!!!
Totally love all you folks to and the support here!!!!!!!!
Good job!
Old 03-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #52
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #53
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: pjsam1156
WOE: JUDDD for life, baby!!
Start Date: Feb 2009; RESTART: Nov. 2011 as EX-LCer
Tanya!!!
Sorry this is such a late comment--but I haven't been online for a week or so and just came upon this today.
I just HAD to comment on, just like you, I was (and am) SO excited to be able to eat fruit again!! On my DDs, I eat lots of veggies and fruit. I think I get more veggies in now than when I was LCing for ten years.
Great thread! KUTGW!!
pjsam1156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #54
Major LCF Poster!

ty pj!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree I eat more veggies and that now than with LC!!! It gets me through the DD's and on to the UD's!!!
Old 03-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #55
Major LCF Poster!

So today was good......then went so very bad..........

Todays an UD. I started out great had about 300 cals left to get in for the day. Then bammmmmm, extreme hunger set in. I mean stomache growling and twisting hungry. I ended up over my 1800 and felt bad. But an hour later I was still starving. I tried water and tea, but nope my body wanted FOOD. So I caved and made something else, way over my cals for the day.

I had been very careful today about stress eating with my dad sick and all. But like I said it was for real hunger. I know I would get days like that on Atkins and then I would end up with a huge whooooosh, so I was wondering if that happens to others on JUDDD?

I figure if I was that hungry, body needed the fuel. I should be ok! I was just sitting here thinking how bad I feel cause I didnt run today. First time in over a week. But my knee is hurting so bad, that I actually had to take a left over vicodin from my tooth surgery so that I could just grocery shop! I was running the back yard and it had rained and I slipped and caught myself but tweaked my knee really good! I told myself I would take today and sunday off from running and give my knee a chance to heal a bit. But monday even if its just walking back at it.

I went clothes shopping today too. Tomorrow is my sisters bridal shower, and I was looking for something nice to wear. I tried on a million outfits, hated how I looked and decided its just family, jeans and a nicer sweater will just do! I have to go back out and get a dress for the wedding in a week or two. I have to get something. Its quite a formal affair. I just hope I can find something!!

I guess I just had a bad day all the way around.....it happens....tomorrows another day..........
Old 03-31-2012, 07:31 PM   #56
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
So today was good......then went so very bad..........

Todays an UD. I started out great had about 300 cals left to get in for the day. Then bammmmmm, extreme hunger set in. I mean stomache growling and twisting hungry. I ended up over my 1800 and felt bad. But an hour later I was still starving. I tried water and tea, but nope my body wanted FOOD. So I caved and made something else, way over my cals for the day.

I had been very careful today about stress eating with my dad sick and all. But like I said it was for real hunger. I know I would get days like that on Atkins and then I would end up with a huge whooooosh, so I was wondering if that happens to others on JUDDD?

I figure if I was that hungry, body needed the fuel. I should be ok! I was just sitting here thinking how bad I feel cause I didnt run today. First time in over a week. But my knee is hurting so bad, that I actually had to take a left over vicodin from my tooth surgery so that I could just grocery shop! I was running the back yard and it had rained and I slipped and caught myself but tweaked my knee really good! I told myself I would take today and sunday off from running and give my knee a chance to heal a bit. But monday even if its just walking back at it.

I went clothes shopping today too. Tomorrow is my sisters bridal shower, and I was looking for something nice to wear. I tried on a million outfits, hated how I looked and decided its just family, jeans and a nicer sweater will just do! I have to go back out and get a dress for the wedding in a week or two. I have to get something. Its quite a formal affair. I just hope I can find something!!

I guess I just had a bad day all the way around.....it happens....tomorrows another day..........
Definitely give yourself some TLC and a break, Katie. You're going through a lot of stress with your Dad and the family events, knee injury, etc. Sometimes we just need extra nourishment and our body lets us know this by making us more hungry than usual. So don't worry if you're a little up on the scale tomorrow. It could be from cortisol due to stress, or other hormones, the vicodin, etc. but it won't affect your overall loss in days and weeks to come.

And who knows but you may get a whoosh. Just take it easy on yourself and do the best you can.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:38 PM   #57
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Definitely give yourself some TLC and a break, Katie. You're going through a lot of stress with your Dad and the family events, knee injury, etc. Sometimes we just need extra nourishment and our body lets us know this by making us more hungry than usual. So don't worry if you're a little up on the scale tomorrow. It could be from cortisol due to stress, or other hormones, the vicodin, etc. but it won't affect your overall loss in days and weeks to come.

And who knows but you may get a whoosh. Just take it easy on yourself and do the best you can.
Thank you!! Like I said just one of those days! I usually am a very happy person but when I get down I get wayyyyyy down. Today is just bad, I cry at a drop of a hat!! Its not even TOM, well its is Tom (my dad lol thats his name). Its just the thought of losing him. I know. Hes only 63 years old. I know its something that will happen in time, just dont want it now!! I know tomorrow at the shower, family will ask a million question and well like I told my mom, I love my dad but for 3 hours at the shower, I just wanna forget the last two days and enjoy myself! Goodness, I wish I was a teenager again where my only worry was getting a date on friday night!!! lol!!!
Old 03-31-2012, 07:45 PM   #58
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Thank you!! Like I said just one of those days! I usually am a very happy person but when I get down I get wayyyyyy down. Today is just bad, I cry at a drop of a hat!! Its not even TOM, well its is Tom (my dad lol thats his name). Its just the thought of losing him. I know. Hes only 63 years old. I know its something that will happen in time, just dont want it now!! I know tomorrow at the shower, family will ask a million question and well like I told my mom, I love my dad but for 3 hours at the shower, I just wanna forget the last two days and enjoy myself! Goodness, I wish I was a teenager again where my only worry was getting a date on friday night!!! lol!!!
I understand completely. I just went through a major, major scare with my own father who's 67. It took everything out of me. I mean, I held up for almost a week, and then I came crashing down inside clear to the very bottom of my being. It was the most stress I've felt in a long time, maybe all time.

We all survived, and now he is recovering very well for what he endured. And I slowly but surely raised back up to the mental, emotional and physical peak I was on before it all happened, which was very reassuring. I actually attribute some of my bounce-back to JUDDD, since it helps with stress tolerance.

Just do the best you can during this time, and don't let your woe add any stress to your life now. This woe has to work around your life. That's all there is to it. So when you come out on the other side, you can just pick up where you left off and keep going. Big for you and your family, Katie!!!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:53 PM   #59
Major LCF Poster!

Old 03-31-2012, 08:55 PM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
Katiebubb, Things always look better in a day or two! (for me anyway)

Phyl
gotitnow is online now   Reply With Quote