Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
JUDDD magic??

Ive been doing this WOE for 2 full weeks now.. and i read all the time about the ole juddd magic.. can somone explain what it is? I mean.. will i feel differnt? will the scale just whoosh all of a sudden? How will i "know" that the JUDDD magic has started??
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 07:55 AM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
I believe it's a combination of things. SIRT1 builds up and gives you really good appetite supression. It also allows for "forgiveness" on vacations or days you just can't stay on plan. It seems to keep you from gaining huge amounts when life throws you curveballs. I also hear there's increased energy and pleasant, calm feelings. I had a little of that, but have since been dealing with medical issues, so I lost the energy.

Plus, what could be more magical than having steady losses, while eating all the foods you love, and only "dieting" half the time?!

JUDDD got me where I want to be!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:26 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I believe it's a combination of things. SIRT1 builds up and gives you really good appetite supression. It also allows for "forgiveness" on vacations or days you just can't stay on plan. It seems to keep you from gaining huge amounts when life throws you curveballs. I also hear there's increased energy and pleasant, calm feelings. I had a little of that, but have since been dealing with medical issues, so I lost the energy.

Plus, what could be more magical than having steady losses, while eating all the foods you love, and only "dieting" half the time?!
you do have a point there on the dieting only half the time lol.. i am sorry that you have lost your energy with the medical issues your having,, i pray that it resolves it self sooner than later for ya girl!!.. the only change i have noticed is.. (and only on a down day) i have this pep in my step kind of feeling, which is weird.. to be not really eating and yet thats the day i feel most like exersizing.. and on up days i feel deffinatley more sluggish!
Old 03-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mom22boys
Stats: 147/124.6/118 5'2"
WOE: Juddd & Low Carb
Start Date: Started Juddd 2/1/12
It really took me a whole month to feel confident in my days. Yesterday was a dd and i was starving so I had 2 Atkins bars in the morning before my kids woke up and then 1 piece of t bacon and on piece of t sausage. 435 calories before 8:00 am. I had already decided to have my first md because I have my son's birthday party and then birthday dinner 2 days later and wanted to switch up my days. I was not sure I could handle a 9 boy sleep over on 500 calories!!!

Well, I felt so great yesterday that I stayed at 511 calories for the day and burned more than that in my run. No md for me

Now I know I am not going to switch up my days and will be easily able to handle the birthday on a dd!!!

I know it will happen for you too
mom22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:46 AM   #5
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE, 2 WEEKS IS ALL!! But as you will read sometimes it just take a little longer so just hang on!!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:51 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE, 2 WEEKS IS ALL!! But as you will read sometimes it just take a little longer so just hang on!!
Thanks Beeb.. The funny thing that i also noticed is my hubby now is fine with my not eating lol.. He has noticed the other day that a bump on my rear (the ole shelf) is gone .. So now when he gets home he will ask is this a day your eating or not and is fine with it which ever my answer be lol.. So i need to get out my tape measure and see what other changes took place while i was staring at my scale!!