Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 04:58 PM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Had a few bites of blueberry muffin earlier, then too many Doritos.

But now... now I am feasting!

Hamburger patty cooked in bacon grease, seasoned, then topped with bacon, cheese, lettuce, avocado, tomato, mayo, ketchup, on toasted bun. With slice of pickle, of course.

Also having homemade plum cobbler warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!

Will have a glass of wine tonight.

Last edited by sophiethecat; 03-13-2012 at 05:09 PM..
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #32
Major LCF Poster!
 
DD80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Desert Southwest
Posts: 1,292
Gallery: DD80
Stats: 188/165.0/145 5'10"
WOE: Organic GrassFed Gluten-Free 5/13 Dairy Free 2/14
Start Date: 1/10/12 Medi, 2/9/12 First UD, 1/1/13 New Plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Had a few bites of blueberry muffin earlier, then too many Doritos.

But now... now I am feasting!

Hamburger patty cooked in bacon grease, seasoned, then topped with bacon, cheese, lettuce, avocado, tomato, mayo, ketchup, on toasted bun. With slice of pickle, of course.

Also having homemade plum cobbler warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!

Will have a glass of wine tonight.
How did you like the avocado on the burger? I'm making burgers this week and methinks they will be bacon avocado cheese burgers. I like to think of anything with avocado as a "California" food because it just sounds healthier, right? So I'll be making California burgers! I'm also making tacos this week...which will also include some guacamole! I fry the corn tortillas into the shells myself. DELICIOUS! Wednesday and Friday will be good days!

Plum cobbler and wine. Oh drool. Today is a DD and this all sounds divine. Tomorrow I will wake up on UD and be not hungry. Irony.

Last edited by DD80; 03-13-2012 at 05:23 PM..
DD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:22 PM   #33
Major LCF Poster!
 
DD80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Desert Southwest
Posts: 1,292
Gallery: DD80
Stats: 188/165.0/145 5'10"
WOE: Organic GrassFed Gluten-Free 5/13 Dairy Free 2/14
Start Date: 1/10/12 Medi, 2/9/12 First UD, 1/1/13 New Plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
DD80 I am with you!
YAY!
DD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:28 PM   #34
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,930
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Just rembered my healthy extra, a delicious juicy apple.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #35
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,497
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
UD

B: Guacamole turkey burger, coffee, iced tea
L: Lean Gourmet Salisbury steak w/mashed potatoes, vegetable stir-fry
D: ??
Added jalapeno to my burger for breakfast. Yes I'm weird and that's okay!
D: Pork chop, green beans, mixed peppers with olive oil.
After dinner: 2 SF dove chocolate cremes with a very large glass of Chardonnay.

Total 1988
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #36
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Avocado on burgers is the best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD80 View Post
How did you like the avocado on the burger? I'm making burgers this week and methinks they will be bacon avocado cheese burgers. I like to think of anything with avocado as a "California" food because it just sounds healthier, right? So I'll be making California burgers! I'm also making tacos this week...which will also include some guacamole! I fry the corn tortillas into the shells myself. DELICIOUS! Wednesday and Friday will be good days!

Plum cobbler and wine. Oh drool. Today is a DD and this all sounds divine. Tomorrow I will wake up on UD and be not hungry. Irony.
Yep guys, it's really good!

I like the California burger as a healthy name for it, DD. I love avocado/guacamole in my Mexican food... it's a must!

On another note, it's a wonder that meal this evening didn't land me in misery... I've been having those little aches in my gallbladder area again, not too bad but still aware of it, ya know (ultrasounds never show anything wrong though) and as I ate that burger fried in bacon grease with bacon, cheese, mayo, avocado on it, I had this creepy fear I was setting myself up for "the big one"... a real attack, especially following it up with the cobbler and ice cream. But no, nothing out of the ordinary. Hopefully I'm not playing with fire there.

Well, had 1.5 glasses wine, and I'll call it a night.
__________________
Started JUDDD 10/12/11 after LC.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!

Last edited by sophiethecat; 03-13-2012 at 08:16 PM..
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #37
Senior LCF Member
 
melisa82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Seattle Area
Posts: 908
Gallery: melisa82
Stats: 5'6" SW 244 CW Too Much GW 160
WOE: LC
Start Date: 3/27/12
Today's Food

Quote:
Originally Posted by melisa82 View Post
Only my 2nd down day here. Not very hungry ATM which is good.

So far I've just had a chocolate protein shake with a little added coconut cream, blended with some ice. (204cal)

May end up eating something later after I get off work. Or on my break. Not sure though.
Well, around 4pm I got REALLY hungry. Felt a little dizzy so I had two hard boiled eggs with 1oz of marbled jack cheese and a tbs of Boursin cheese. Also, sipping on a cup of chicken bouillon.

Total Calories for today 535. Not too shabby Tomorrow is an UP Day
melisa82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:22 PM   #38
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by melisa82 View Post
Well, around 4pm I got REALLY hungry. Felt a little dizzy so I had two hard boiled eggs with 1oz of marbled jack cheese and a tbs of Boursin cheese. Also, sipping on a cup of chicken bouillon.

Total Calories for today 535. Not too shabby Tomorrow is an UP Day
Great job, Melisa! You nailed it.
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member
 
Gweebles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Harlingen, TX
Posts: 982
Gallery: Gweebles
Stats: 26w/24w/8
WOE: JUDDD convert 2720/544
Start Date: JUDDD 3/6/12
DD for me.

B-protein shake 110 cal
L-light yogurt, blueberry 80 cal
Snack-protein shake 100 cal
sugar free jello-10 cal
Gweebles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:49 AM   #40
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MintQ8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Salalah, Oman
Posts: 4,390
Gallery: MintQ8
Stats: 264.6 (restart 260.2)/255/140
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: 6 May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Added jalapeno to my burger for breakfast. Yes I'm weird and that's okay!
D: Pork chop, green beans, mixed peppers with olive oil.
After dinner: 2 SF dove chocolate cremes with a very large glass of Chardonnay.

Total 1988
Not weird - jalapenos can be eaten at any and all times of the day!!!
MintQ8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:51 AM   #41
Major LCF Poster!
 
DD80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Desert Southwest
Posts: 1,292
Gallery: DD80
Stats: 188/165.0/145 5'10"
WOE: Organic GrassFed Gluten-Free 5/13 Dairy Free 2/14
Start Date: 1/10/12 Medi, 2/9/12 First UD, 1/1/13 New Plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Yep guys, it's really good!

I like the California burger as a healthy name for it, DD. I love avocado/guacamole in my Mexican food... it's a must!

On another note, it's a wonder that meal this evening didn't land me in misery... I've been having those little aches in my gallbladder area again, not too bad but still aware of it, ya know (ultrasounds never show anything wrong though) and as I ate that burger fried in bacon grease with bacon, cheese, mayo, avocado on it, I had this creepy fear I was setting myself up for "the big one"... a real attack, especially following it up with the cobbler and ice cream. But no, nothing out of the ordinary. Hopefully I'm not playing with fire there.

Well, had 1.5 glasses wine, and I'll call it a night.
I hope not either. I had what I swear were gall bladder attacks years ago in law school. I would get these blinding pains under my ribs - almost passed out a few times. I went to the doctor and he was completely unhelpful. Anyway, haven't had an attack in almost 10 years after cleaning up my diet a bit. I dont' eat perfect...don't get me wrong, but I just have to watch eating too late and eating too much at once. Long story to just say that I think just because you've had issues with it, doesn't mean that they will continually get worse. Maybe the JUDDD way is helping.
DD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #42
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sunny CA
Posts: 1,540
Gallery: oropendola
Stats: 221.4/186.6/160
WOE: Belly Fat Cure -> JUDDD -> JUDDD + DrK
Start Date: January 2, 2012 -> March 8 -> July 6
DD (402)
S/C/F/P/C = 0/28/26/47/402
B: Glucomannan Hot Breakfast Cereal w/ almond milk, 1t coconut oil, 1t

butter (103)
S: SF Blueberry & Sobe Fuji Apple Pear Glucomannan jello (0)
L: 3 sl boiled ham (66)
S: raspberry Glucomannan jello (0)
D: Glucomannan Hot Protein Breakfast (110)
S: Protein Shake Nectar Sweets (120)

I'm finding I plan for snacks but don't eat them on DDs.
oropendola is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:51 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.