Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mayleesa
Stats: (5'5") 209/176.4/140lb
WOE: low carb
Start Date: 12/26/2013
creeping in cause i'm ashamed

so i went away on vacation, ate alot but was only gone for 6 days from JUDDD...in those 6 days i went from 180 to 193....we did alot of eating, alot of drinking and alot of walking and dancing which i was hoping counteracted SOME of the damage from vacation...i've been home for a week and a half now...and this morning weighed in at 189...i've been sticking to UD/DD rotation as i have before vacation but i was hoping that A) i wouldn't have gained sooo much in such a short time and B) if i had it wouldn't take so long to come back off....i couldn't even post on 3/1 that i was 190....i was and am mortified....500 or less on DD's 1800 on UD's....i know i'm hanging in there but i'm so sad that i feel like i erased 3 months worth of work...

Feb 1: 190 ---> 193.8
March 1: 185 -> 188.0
April 1: 180 --> 184.8
May 1: 175 --> 178.2
June 1: 170
.......-5/month until my birthday in
DECEMBER: 140
mayleesa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 01:02 PM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Big (((((((()))))))))))

It's not that bad! Feeling stressed and guilty will just raise your cortisol levels, so be kinder to yourself and more patient.

Remember that the magic gene starts to do it's work as you continue your DD rotations. It builds up and before you know it, you will drop that weight. I really like the illustration in Dr. J's book with the bucket representing DDs being filled up with the big pitcher of liquid SIRT1 pouring in.

Just keep picturing that as you have your DDs and one morning you will see a big whoosh on the scale.

Do hang in there! And never be ashamed to pour out your feelings to the JUDD BUDDS. That's why they are here!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #3
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Hmmmmmm..... I don't think a whole lot of that weight regain is fat. You'd have to have eaten and drank approximately 7600 calories per day over and above your BMR to have gained that much in fat, and I doubt you consumed that each and every day... even though it sounds like you had a wonderful vacation.

So maybe a little bit of actual fat is back, and quite a bit of water weight gained, and probably a bit of extra muscle mass in your legs if you did a lot of extra walking. And combined, those things are enough to do it.

Don't dwell on the number on the scale. Just do your JUDDD rotations, respect your calorie numbers, measure your foods and portions, count your calories, and get on with the joy of living life. The weight will come back off shortly, and then you'll continue to lose even more weight after that. Life goes on. Even those who are fortunate enough to not be overweight at all gain and lose as their days go by. That's just how the human body works. It's normal. We just notice it more because we weigh so often.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #4
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
Did you have a good time? Then chalk it up to "party fever" and now get back on it
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

thanks ladies so much i just needed someone to tell me it's gonna be a ok cause in 50 days i'm on a cruise and am scared to think that i won't fit into my cruise clothes, shorts, tanks, thank goodness for flip flops they don't care what ya weigh hahhaaa....i need to know that this WILL happen that it WILL come back off!
Old 03-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #6
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
It'll definitely be OK, Mayleesa! Just keep doing JUDDD as best you can and your body will process out the extra water and weight with time. Always post here when you need support - we're here for you!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

aww thanks!!! i'm feeling better already, after i posted i did a jillian workout and that cleared my head and made me focused! the support here is AMAZING thanks again!!
Old 03-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: darlingnikki
Stats: start 225/ now 132.2/ goal 125 ??? Height 5'3"
WOE: JUDDD and HCG (not at the same time)
Pfft...ain't no thang...I gained 16 in one week in NOLA...
(I earned every ounce and would do it again) a week later I was showing a mere 4 pound gain of actual fat...which came off, slowly, but it came off!

It will resolve itself...enjoy your memories and the water weight will just dissapear in no time,
what's left was well earned and you can lose it again.

Big Hugs
Nikki.
darlingnikki is offline   Reply With Quote