Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 04:17 AM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Give JUDDD some time. It has changed the whole relationship many of us have with food. It certainly has changed my life! Going from out of control, near panic to bff is so, so calming.

And, keep reading this forum. It is amazing how motivating this place can be.
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 05:17 AM   #32
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
Give JUDDD some time. It has changed the whole relationship many of us have with food. It certainly has changed my life! Going from out of control, near panic to bff is so, so calming.

And, keep reading this forum. It is amazing how motivating this place can be.
Nancy's pegged it! Staying mentally connected and motivated is pretty important to success in most areas of life that we want to succeed in, and diet seems to be a big one. Spending a bit of time here on the JUDDD forum, reading and sharing, really seems to help keep us doing well, and that helps us lose weight and improve our health.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:17 AM   #33
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: AsmallerME
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 8/18/14
Make sure you recalculate your UD number. That seems awfully high to me. I got something similar but am younger and weigh a LOT more. Just recheck to make sure you're right there today.

As for LC and JUDDDing, I'll be one week on plan tomorrow. I started atkins induction 1/3 and lost 20 pounds but then got stuck. I started last Sat. with JUDDD and have lost 7 pounds since. I'm just amazed. I didn't change a thing I was eating - still eat 20g of carbs or less per day - still eating all the yummy fatty/protein rich meals and avoiding sugar and carbs. So yes, i think they work very well together.

GL!
Old 03-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #34

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmallerME View Post
Make sure you recalculate your UD number. That seems awfully high to me. I got something similar but am younger and weigh a LOT more. Just recheck to make sure you're right there today.

As for LC and JUDDDing, I'll be one week on plan tomorrow. I started atkins induction 1/3 and lost 20 pounds but then got stuck. I started last Sat. with JUDDD and have lost 7 pounds since. I'm just amazed. I didn't change a thing I was eating - still eat 20g of carbs or less per day - still eating all the yummy fatty/protein rich meals and avoiding sugar and carbs. So yes, i think they work very well together.

GL!
I think she might have used an exercise setting given in the calculator, which always gives us a whole lot more calories than otherwise.

The problem is that almost everyone feels that the calories given for exercise are quite over-inflated... so that gives us back too many to begin with.

Then folks also very often over-estimate the duration and intensity of their exercise, and think their walk for an hour three times a week will truly count that much, so they choose the exercise 3 to 5 times a week option.. so are given way more calories than they have remotely burned off by walking. Particularly if the rest of their normal days are fairly easy and routine, rather than hard physical work. LOL

And lastly, most of us are happy to burn off anything extra we can... but we sure don't want to turn around and be given more calories to eat because of it!!!!! We've already worked hard to burn a bit extra. Why would we want to eat it back? We probably won't want to do that extra eating until we get very close to maintenance.

This is why we usually advise people to choose the sedentary/little exercise setting on the calculator. But sometimes people choose differently, or go ahead and figure their numbers before they read how some of the rest of us think about the subject.

AND, actually.. they're perfectly free to use whatever numbers them want. But we do really want them to be very successful, so we're conservative.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #35
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlinggirl View Post
oh yes it is.. i will win this battle.. i am in control.. i will not let food dictate who i am no longer.. whew... now if only i can really convince my self of this ill be set lol
First of all: CONGRATULATIONS on seeing the 210 number on your scale!!! This is a huge psychological boost!!

Now, may I talk about the bouncing scale??

I don't know if this will help, but I just went back and looked at my daily weight chart and journal. I am also 5'9" tall and after following LC (Dukan) from August 1st until December 20th, my loss had really slowed down. That's when I discovered this JUDD forum. Had never heard of Dr. Johnson's Alternate Day Diet Book before then.

My first DD was 440 calories and the next morning the scale went down -1.4 pounds. I was happy! After the next day, my first UD at 2000 calories, the scale went back up, exactly +1.4. I remember saying "I knew it was too good to be true!"

But I came here to the forum and decided I needed to stick with it, buy the book and really see if this would work. After all, knowledgeable Judd Budds were saying it takes at least 2 to 3 weeks for the "magic" gene to be activated through alternate DDs. The next day was DD #2. Drum roll here.

I dropped -4.4 pounds in one day and hit a new all time low since I had started losing weight in August!!! Wow!! You should see me sitting here laughing at the comments I wrote in my journal. Mind you I started on December 22 with a DD so that Christmas day would be an UD.

After some of the first few UDs my comments were: "It's Christmas week. 'Nuff said" where I should have recorded calories. One UD just says "WATCH OUT!!! UD today!!" lol.

The first few weeks my scale bounced wildly up and down, but the overall average was going down.

The other day someone posted their weight chart and it truly does look like a visual of the rubber ball bouncing down a flight of stairs! That's how mine looked, too! The first month I always lost after a DD and gained after an UD, but every now and then after a DD I would hit a new low.

Then something strange started to happen. Occasionally I would lose after an UD or gain slightly after a DD. I kept reading the boards here. AND, my bounces started to be less drastic. I would gain .6 and lose .8.

It's actually kind of fun watching what our bodies do. Coming off LC, I knew that including lots of carbs, which I have done, might cause some water gain. Another JUDDer talked about how, when she feels like carbs are starting to make her cravings go out of control, she just does a few days of JUDD plus limiting carbs and the cravings go away. So, I've been doing that.

I'm not a JUDD poster child because a few weeks after starting we had a week long trip to Disney World in Florida and though I tried to be "good" I ate way too much. Surprisingly, I only gained 1.8! And one DD took it back off!

The magic gene was working. I have had other trips and some family tragedies and my rotations have gotten messed up and my sleep pattern has gotten messed up. But, I must be doing this enough of the time that the 5 pounds I've lost since day 1 on JUDD is staying off. This is unreal.

I guess that's why so many here talk about JUDD being "forgiviing".

Sorry this is long.

Conclusion: tomorrow when you get on the scale and it goes up, you may think "I knew this was too good to be true." Just like I did. But give it a chance. Do the rotation for at least 2 to 3 weeks. Come here often with any and all questions and frustrations.

At that time, if you feel you need to tweak something, like your calories, do so. I certainly encourage you to read Dr. J's book if you have not.

And, keep in mind you have already lost a lot of weight!!! I'm so proud of you and you look AWESOME! At our height, and for me I am very muscular in my frame, we are not going to have lightening fast losses at around 200 pounds. JUDD is not necessarily a quick weight loss fix. But it IS consistent and it IS sustainable and enjoyable and, yes! FORGIVING.

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:57 PM   #36
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Spank'd
Stats: 223/217/145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Restarted 1/11/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
Nancy's pegged it! Staying mentally connected and motivated is pretty important to success in most areas of life that we want to succeed in, and diet seems to be a big one. Spending a bit of time here on the JUDDD forum, reading and sharing, really seems to help keep us doing well, and that helps us lose weight and improve our health.
I have to agree. I was a lurker for months before I "outed" myself as someone who got great comfort and encouragement here.

And your numbers were my numbers. In November, when I started JUDDD, I was 213.

Yesterday I hit 189.4 (of course after an UP day, I'm 190.8!)
Spank'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:03 AM   #37
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

thread jack

CONGRATULATIONS Spank'd that is awesome!!!

end thread jack
Old 03-03-2012, 09:09 AM   #38
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank'd View Post
I have to agree. I was a lurker for months before I "outed" myself as someone who got great comfort and encouragement here.

And your numbers were my numbers. In November, when I started JUDDD, I was 213.

Yesterday I hit 189.4 (of course after an UP day, I'm 190.8!)
Jak'n this thread along with Nancy - can't help it just so excited to see this good news from you Spank'd - WHOOO HOOOO !! WTG!!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:27 AM   #39
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yam-Yam, that was inspirational. You are a durn good writer sharing an important message!
Old 03-04-2012, 04:02 AM   #40
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmallerME View Post

GL!
i used the doc calculator and it show for 5'9 45 years old at 211.6 to be 2027 up days and 405 for down days.. is there a differnt one?? i used the one that said doc johnsons.. i found from a thread here? another question.. as we lose the weight do we go back in and keep recaluating??
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #41
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lukegirl
Stats: 238/231/190
Start Date: 6/25/2013
Hi Sterlingirl thank you for getting me interested in trying to start this JUDDD way of eating. Tomorrow I start my first DD since I am counting today an UD. I am glad to be apart of this great movement of people interested in banning together and supporting each other with this way of living. I hope and pray it works for me. I am starting tomorrow at 5'10 232 lbs. at age 40. I have loved reading all of the posts.
Lukegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #42
Blabbermouth!!!

Lukegirl!

I was 230 when I started LC on August 1st. Started JUDDing (not perfectly, but it's still working anyway!) on December 22nd. This is a great group of supportive people here and you will love it!
Old 03-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #43
Junior LCF Member

Thank you Yam Yam. I am Sterlingirl's sister. She got me started on it. I am so excited to get started and be with this group and the support.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:25 PM   #44

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/146.4/145, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
Lukegirl. Our stats are quite similar. I'm doing great on JUDDD and hope you have great success!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

Welcome baby D!.. im glad you found your way to this forum,, the folks here are awsome.. and all very helpfull.. i think we are home!
Old 03-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #46
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Lukegirl! So glad to have you and Sterling for new JUDDD buds!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:49 PM   #47
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Lukegirl! So glad to have you and Sterling for new JUDDD buds!
i love your line in your signature about finding a life time way of eating without having to elliminate certain foods,, i just may get brave enough to jump back into the real world and eat things that are not low carb..kimberly
Old 03-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #48
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
i love your line in your signature about finding a life time way of eating without having to elliminate certain foods,, i just may get brave enough to jump back into the real world and eat things that are not low carb..kimberly

I had awesome bread on a DD today! Isn't it freeing to know there are not any off-limits foods? I'm usually a carb-a-phobe. I see bread and think "be afraid! Be very afraid!" But now if I feel I want or need something, I can have a little bit without going carb crazy. This is a very, very good thing!
Old 03-05-2012, 01:17 AM   #49
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I love it when we get families here!

Sterling, I am glad JUDDD is working for you! Luke,
Old 03-05-2012, 03:26 AM   #50
Major LCF Poster!

It will be freeing form me IF i can get over the whole dont eat this or that.. im kind of worried that ive followed the LC for two months and what if i start to eat again. what will the scale hold.. as it is,, yesterday was a up day and i did indulge in a small square of jets thin crust pizza, ate the crust of one 4inch square peice and the second smaller peice i took the toppings off and didnt eat the crust.. todays weight after that is 209.6 and i know we will have a bouncing scale but i did not like the fact that im up by 1.6 pounds from one day.. one thing i did notice is how sodium sensitve ive become.. last night and still today my hands are swollen.. i can see my veins popped out on my hands,, this is somthing i must watch carrfully.. retaining water even though i drank all my water yeterday is not cool.... and nancy thanks for the welcome and encouragment for me and my sister Dorothy.. by the way.. i am Kimberly

Last edited by sterlinggirl; 03-05-2012 at 03:28 AM..
Old 03-05-2012, 05:14 AM   #51
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Kimberly,

Have you had salt/water retention problems before? 'Cause some of that water & weight could be associated with the teensy bit of carb you ate. Many of us put on pounds the first few times we eat carbs. That is the reason I waited two weeks, until I had a fair amount of sirtuin enzymes floating around in me, before I began testing.

Or it could be a combo of salt & carb. Either way, DD should clean all or most of it out.

But, is there a chance you are gluten sensitive? These days I can eat potato and rice, even chocolates, on UD with a small weight rise and no ill effects. But bread does leave me puffy and seems to cause acid reflux. I am beginning the process of removing gluten from my life.
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:43 AM   #52
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: synger
Stats: Start: 310 Current: 259
WOE: Calorie and carb counting, IR Diet framework
Start Date: IR/PCOS: Dx pre-diabetic 3/2010
Quote:
It will be freeing form me IF i can get over the whole dont eat this or that.. im kind of worried that ive followed the LC for two months and what if i start to eat again. what will the scale hold.. as it is,, yesterday was a up day and i did indulge in a small square of jets thin crust pizza, ate the crust of one 4inch square peice and the second smaller peice i took the toppings off and didnt eat the crust.. todays weight after that is 209.6 and i know we will have a bouncing scale but i did not like the fact that im up by 1.6 pounds from one day.. one thing i did notice is how sodium sensitve ive become.. last night and still today my hands are swollen.. i can see my veins popped out on my hands,, this is somthing i must watch carrfully.. retaining water even though i drank all my water yeterday is not cool.... and nancy thanks for the welcome and encouragment for me and my sister Dorothy.. by the way.. i am Kimberly

I think many of us who came to JUDDD from low carb had some issues at first with fearing The Carb (and overeating it!). I lost a good five pounds on JUDDD my first month, and then experimented with higher-carb fare on Up Days, and didn't pay attention to calories. Went right back to my eating-too-much carb fests that had gotten me to 310 pounds in the first place.

But the DDs slowly but surely began to rein that in... I find that I no longer want or need to over-carb on Up Days. Now that I know I CAN, and it's sunk in over a couple of months, I no longer WANT to.

So, for instance, this morning I'm having a carb treat. It's an Up Day, and I'm eating a 60 carb, 400 calorie glazed apple fritter. Now aside from the fact that it will send my BG higher than I like for a time (I'm pre-Diabetic, so I try to keep my BG fairly level), it's pretty much the only carb other than veggies that I have planned for today. It's not the size of it, so much as that I'm eating it all at once.

The big difference is that I will count its calories in my Up Day total, and will still come in around my 1800 goal. And in the long run, this fritter will not cause me to gain weight. (and indeed, I'll still be eating fewer than 100 carbs today, which is still pretty "low" in comparison to SAD)

So I guess I'm rambling on to say that it's okay to be a little nervous about adding carbs back into your diet. I would suggest that it is easier to add them back a little at a time rather than going whole-hog like I did in November (eating whole loaves of garlic bread in one meal!). You'll find the balance that works best for you.

Some of us find that keeping lower-carb (fewer than 100 grams/day) helps us ease into the JUDDD pattern. Others have no problem adding a few servings here and there of starchy or sweet foods.

Just keep on with the JUDDD pattern, and you'll find a whole new acceptance of food opening up to you. The fact that this fritter isn't FORBIDDEN has been a revelation in dieting to me. There are no more forbidden foods. Just moderation. And in this case, the moderation pattern actually WORKS consistingly for me, for the very first time in my 30-some year dieting life.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #53
Blabbermouth!!!

I am realizing that avoiding carbs all the time leads me to eat too much of them some of the time which leads to me eating too much of them all of the time and gaining, gaining.

So, I am trying to eat them when my body and brain truly need to have them. And, whenever I do, it's complex carbs. Mostly veggies, but every now and then basmatti brown rice or whole wheat bread with lots of fiber.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #54
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks guys.. the input is great.. and so welcome for me to hear every ones storys.. i think for now i am goin to just stay with what i know due to,, im really not craving any thing yet!! but when i ate the crust on that small slice of pizza it did make me think water retention has alwasy been an issue but seams to be more prevelant at this point
Old 03-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #55
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
Want to jump in here to Sterlinggirl and Lukegirl. I know it looks like I am a newbie but I have actually been JUDDDing for close to a year. I have taken several breaks along the way,by choice,for vacations and family crisis, etc. but stayed mindful how I was eating so as not to regain. I am still working at it,currently deciding if I'm ready to maintain,or lose maybe 5 more lbs. Only recently began posting thinking I might feel more like "family." I realize I don't usually have anything profound to say, like many many posts that I glean from, but I enjoy cheering everyone on and want to lift anyone up when I can. Best of luck to both of you ( and ALL newbies for that matter). I know from experience ( barring any medical issues) that if done properly, this plan absolutely works!!!

Phyllis
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #56
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotitnow View Post
Want to jump in here to Sterlinggirl and Lukegirl. I know it looks like I am a newbie but I have actually been JUDDDing for close to a year. I have taken several breaks along the way,by choice,for vacations and family crisis, etc. but stayed mindful how I was eating so as not to regain. I am still working at it,currently deciding if I'm ready to maintain,or lose maybe 5 more lbs. Only recently began posting thinking I might feel more like "family." I realize I don't usually have anything profound to say, like many many posts that I glean from, but I enjoy cheering everyone on and want to lift anyone up when I can. Best of luck to both of you ( and ALL newbies for that matter). I know from experience ( barring any medical issues) that if done properly, this plan absolutely works!!!

Phyllis
well thanks phyllis.. i enjoy reading all post, weather profound or not.. i love meeting new folks like your self.. i am so excited to see this work for us!!
Old 03-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #57
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
I love it when we get families here!

Sterling, I am glad JUDDD is working for you! Luke,

I am so excited, I have made it through my first UP and DD. I survived eating 434 calories and now I am ready for my UP day. Thank you everyone for welcoming in my sister, Kimberly (Sterlinggirl) and myself, (Dorothy). I look forward to reporting my journey with all of you. Thank you again for making us feel so wonderful joining.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:26 PM   #58
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Spank'd
Stats: 223/217/145
Start Date: Restarted 1/11/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Jak'n this thread along with Nancy - can't help it just so excited to see this good news from you Spank'd - WHOOO HOOOO !! WTG!!
Quote:
thread jack

CONGRATULATIONS Spank'd that is awesome!!!

end thread jack

You guys are awesome! Thx for jacking!
Spank'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:48 PM   #59
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: LoveLowCarbs
Stats: 5'6"&265/212/just less!
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 9/1/2011
:I've been lurking in the shadows for 6mos now, getting great ideas for recipes from other threads, and
finally decided to sign up today basically to share some great recipes I've gathered. My husband and I
Started Atkins together on 9-1-11, in 6 mos we've lost a combined 138 lbs, he's diabetic & OFF 2 daily insulin shots, his 1st diet ever and this is my second & final (now a way of life, that I LOVE) go round with the good Dr. A, 1st time (about 10 yrs ago) I had quit smoking AND lost 50 lbs, then SHTF, my husband died, My 2nd Mother, & my dog Travis Mcgee, I met my current husband, my therapy dog
Meyer died, my Mother died on a hospice bed in my living room, I got married thru all of that I gained the 50 I'd lost and "found" an extra 50 along the way! Finally I woke up & told my spouse "This is it, I'm not about to lose you too, it's time to get healthy and quit the SPORT eating, are you with me?"
Here we are! I have to confess, when I jumped on this evening & started reading about double D's &
UD's (I thought someone had left the I off of IUD) then the JUDD's (I'm wondering what Wynonna &
Ashley had to do with the lowcarb way of life and why was everyone so obsessed with bra size & birth
control???) I had never heard of Johnson and the up days down days, now I am sitting here LMAO, but so intrigued I'm be GOT to get that book!! We were walking 1/2 mile daily & a couple weeks ago
stepped it up to 1 mile/day, feel as though we both should have lost more weight, no other changes,
must be the famous "stall" Now I can't wait to read the book and experience what ya'll have been
going on about, so much GREAT info. It feels great not to be lurking in the shadows and share my
Fauxpau with you all, hope you enjoy the same chuckle I had!
Thanks for the new info & intrique! Till next time,
CU
Lori

Last edited by LoveLowCarbs; 03-05-2012 at 08:03 PM..
LoveLowCarbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hockey_gal
Stats: 172/156/150 5'7.5 Goal met: Aug 19/11
WOE: Moderate LC
Start Date: Aug 2010
We are all snowflakes, completely unique. This means that we have unique bodies that respond differently. Low carb never really melted the fat off. It was a VERY slow haul. So I upped to 50-90 carbs/day and I lost weight at the exact same speed. To be honest, it felt like a lot of effort for little gain (or loss as the case may be). So though I initially started LC JUDDD, I quickly slide off that. I eat pretty much any veggie I want (I always had a hard time adjusting to tomatoes and yams are bad - I LOVE them!). But I will never eat rice when cauli-rice is better nutrition and I like it better. The whole family agrees the black bean chocolate cake is better than the real thing. I will forever look at sugar the way I look at alcohol. An unhealthy substance that has to be used in modest amounts.

I do JUDDD the way I balance my budgets, I calculate out the next day and try to stick to it. If I want something off the list, I just remember to adjust by taking removing something else.

Good luck and hope you hang around!

Goal weight met: Aug 19/11

I played in the Longest Game for CF. We broke the Guinness record for longest hockey game.

Last edited by hockey_gal; 03-05-2012 at 10:13 PM..
hockey_gal is offline   Reply With Quote