Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Tomorrow is an up day. What are you craving? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/760261-tomorrow-up-day-what-you-craving.html)

LightlyStarched 02-29-2012 03:58 PM

Tomorrow is an up day. What are you craving?

I confess, I spend of bit of time fantasizing about what I will eat for my up day tomorrow. And I see ads/commercials/other people's lunch and I think, "That's what I'll have tomorrow!". The magical tomorrow of JUDDDD. :love:

The cafeteria had spicy crispy chicken sandwiches today. It looked so yummy. I am definitely having a Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich (530) and a Jr. Frosty (200) tomorrow for lunch!!!

What about you? Anything you are waiting to eat tomorrow?

KeirasMom 02-29-2012 04:03 PM

Yesterday I was waiting for tomorrow which is now today for the Old Spaghetti Factory, 1/2 clam sauce and 1/2 brown butter with mizithra cheese on whole wheat pasta.

Technically, I'm still waiting. I will be off work in an hour, pick up my daughter, and will be eating said scrumptiousness within 2 hours! :yummy:

sungoddess 02-29-2012 04:17 PM

No, because my cravings have gone away!!!!!!! Oh the joy of having them gone.:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Enjoy your up day!

Pami 02-29-2012 04:18 PM

I just posted about this on ***- with all the Lent commercials this past week,
and for the coming weeks, I'm really craving a fish sandwich. They're all on sale-
and they all look so good!! We have an appointment tomorrow out of town, will
be gone all day, so a fish sandwich might be my lunch!

b_lou_who 02-29-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 15455900)
Yesterday I was waiting for tomorrow which is now today for the Old Spaghetti Factory, 1/2 clam sauce and 1/2 brown butter with mizithra cheese y:

I used to love their broccoli with the browned butter and mizithra...drool
wonder if I could replicate it?

I want fried halloumi, and just happen to have a small wheel in fridge. Yay local cheese!
I may put a batch of gnudi together for tomorrow.

Beeb 02-29-2012 04:45 PM

Yesterday's UD I HAD to have a Devil Dog!! I walked around the store, avoiding them for awhile and then I just caved and bought a box!

Ate one :yummy: and then put the rest in the freezer for other UD Devil Dog cravings! ;):clap:

KeirasMom 02-29-2012 04:53 PM

I have never heard of a Devil Dog. With a name like that, it must be good!

Beeb 02-29-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 15456120)
I have never heard of a Devil Dog. With a name like that, it must be good!

Here you go and YES, they are very good, and very bad! :laugh:

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL183.../401332194.jpg

Pami 02-29-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeb (Post 15456167)
Here you go and YES, they are very good, and very bad! :laugh:

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL183.../401332194.jpg

They look like SuzyQs?

Scotty 02-29-2012 05:17 PM

Devil Dog-haven't had one in ages, and it made me think of something I used to love- a Funny Bone, I think made by Drake also, and probably not even made any more....they involved peanut butter, as I recall...

I'm craving what I always crave-good bread, but I never seem to have the calories to spend on anything but "lite" bread. That's ok though....

Hazelsmrf 02-29-2012 05:56 PM

I'm making this and ham steaks:

Gooey Potatoes | The Girl Who Ate Everything

adillenal 02-29-2012 05:57 PM

Well I guess appetite suppression has finally kicked in because I cannot think of anything I want tomorrow for my UD. I have to leave super early to get to the livestock show cause the show starts at 8 and I have to get in before the traffic jam. There is a Starbucks booth in the building and I think I will get something there before the show.

Beeb 02-29-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazelsmrf (Post 15456302)
I'm making this and ham steaks:

Gooey Potatoes | The Girl Who Ate Everything

WOW, what a great recipe AND great blog!! Thanks!! :high5:

Beeb 02-29-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atkinsgoddess (Post 15456193)
Devil Dog-haven't had one in ages, and it made me think of something I used to love- a Funny Bone, I think made by Drake also, and probably not even made any more....they involved peanut butter, as I recall...

I'm craving what I always crave-good bread, but I never seem to have the calories to spend on anything but "lite" bread. That's ok though....

Yup, these are still out there! Too high in calories for me even on an UD, but the next time I just may buy a box and put them in the freezer, too! ;):D

Hazelsmrf 02-29-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeb (Post 15456367)
WOW, what a great recipe AND great blog!! Thanks!! :high5:

Yes I can't look at the blog if I'm hungry, I really want to try this one too!

Ham and Cheese Sliders | The Girl Who Ate Everything

Beeb 02-29-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazelsmrf (Post 15456423)
Yes I can't look at the blog if I'm hungry, I really want to try this one too!

Ham and Cheese Sliders | The Girl Who Ate Everything

OMG, WHY did I open that link!!! :doh::yummy::faint:

MintQ8 02-29-2012 07:52 PM

Sometimes I do crave something - but hardly ever have it on an UD!!

Low Carb Librarian 02-29-2012 08:41 PM

My Husband is making homemade cinnamon rolls!!!! He is letting them rise right now and you should SMELL my house! It is a DD for me and my stomach is Grrrrowling!
I will have one for breakfast in the morning with my coffee... Yum...

Truffles 02-29-2012 11:02 PM

I was craving Chicken Marsala today and I ate it... too much build-up I think because I didn't enjoy it NEARLY as much as I thought I would!!! Next UD something creamy and cheesy!! :)

vilanteira 03-01-2012 08:47 AM

Today's my UD and yesterday I was craving high fat food all day. I kept daydreaming about avocados, gourmet cheeses, fatty slow-cooked pernil, pan-fried curry chicken skin, ground beef alfredo etc. Of course today I woke up not craving any of that and not really sure what I want to eat. :p