Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 03:50 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Majella
Stats: 191/183/132
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: June 2013
Restart again!

I'm back from visiting my sister and had a lovely week away. Before I left I had a panic moment and bought these diet pills they are called phenslim. My sister and I took them for the week and noticed we were less hungry and less interested in food and more importantly for me I have more energy and creativity so I can get more done now in the morning which is great. This was just what I needed to get back on track. I was a little afraid to post this but it's my woohoo for now so I mean I only ate 3 pancakes on pancake Tuesday!!

Today I am back on track with an UD of 1500 calories. I am doing this healthier this time with fruit for snacks and healthier dinners. My nice jeans are already slipping down as I walk which is good but I only bought them at Christmas!!
Majella is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 06:24 AM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Welcome back Majella!
I see nothing wrong with diet pills if they are safe (please check their history) and if you're taking them as directed. I have a congenital heart issue, so I can't take anything with stimulants (shouldn't really even drink coffee, but alas, I love my coffee!). Congratulations on your looser pants!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:48 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Welcome back! I missed you. Congrats on being on the brink of having to buy new pants before the old ones are even broken in!
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:01 AM   #4

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Nice to hear that you had a fun visit with your sister for the week! My sisters and I are all close and really enjoy the times we get together too.

Also happy to hear that you are going to make food choices that you feel will be healthier for you overall. For myself, at least, I believe limiting junkier foods seems to help with weight loss and easier maintenance.

And I'll be waiting for your post when you tell us those looser jeans are now TOO loose!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:15 AM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Welcome back, Majella! I've thought about you and wondered how you are.
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:54 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Aww thanks for missing me lol!! I couldn't get on-line much because my nephew who is 19months is obsessed with laptops and phones!! by the time the evening came I was soo tired he is a busy little man. I'm only taking the pills for 12 weeks as per instructions and my sister is a nurse so she looked them up and said they were ok to take. Junk food is for special occasions when I go out I'm not keeping any in the house now. Also more accurately counting calories and I think I'll weigh myself in a few days and see where I stand
Old 02-29-2012, 08:07 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majella View Post
..........Junk food is for special occasions when I go out I'm not keeping any in the house now. Also more accurately counting calories and I think I'll weigh myself in a few days and see where I stand.........
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed! It sounds like you're zeroing in on a good way for doing JUDDD for yourself, and I look forward to reading your report in a few days. Hope the scale is good to you!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:39 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member

My weight is 161lbs this morning, it's what I expected. Today is a DD and I feel tired and cold which I take as a good sign. I've eaten 200 cal so far today and not sure what to eat later but possibly a sandwich. When I went to visit my sister I went to a craft fair and bought loads of stuff and now I have a sore right arm from felting lol and I want to do more but can't! I caught up on some number crunching today for my business and the numbers are good but not reflected on my bank account which looks awfull so much find my leak. So this month I am not buying anything for the business and try to get it healthier!!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
Repeat this.
I CAN DO THIS,
I CAN DO THIS!
Smile
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:26 AM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: carla70
Stats: 225/225/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 05/05/2014
Mejella - glad to "meet you" I am new here and starting JUDDD. Sounds like you have great determination.

BTW off topic - I see you are in Cork, I hope to go there sometime, one of my best friends moved there.
carla70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:36 AM   #11
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: mommy_gates
Stats: 170/149.2/143 (5'6"-57 years old)
WOE: Weight Watchers/T-tapp
Start Date: November 2013
I'm also restarting...need a new start with a new program,been counting calories so i might as well make them count the JUDD way...

SoHappy....i'm here again,hopefully to stay...
mommy_gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:21 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Eieio and nice to meet you Carla. Momma gates yes I live in North Cork but originally from Kerry and i do miss living by the sea. Good luck with your restart we can post here and motivate each other!! Dinner will be late today because I have to take my cat to the vet to get his stitches out, he had surgery on his eye last week because there was a scratch on his eyeball. Also last week my father was diagnosed with parkinson's so if anyone knows anything about it i'd appericate some advice
Old 03-01-2012, 10:35 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_gates View Post
I'm also restarting...need a new start with a new program,been counting calories so i might as well make them count the JUDD way...

SoHappy....i'm here again,hopefully to stay...
LOLOLOLOLOL

We're growing by leaps and bounds here. You won't recognize the place. And I'll tell you the truth, it's partly because it's such a fun and friendly forum, but a lot of the reason for this growth of followers is because it works! Fasting on DDs improves health, and eating well on UDs improves our mental outlook on life and lets us feel like normal people in the world, and the two days combined result in our losing weight at the same time we are (usually) improving our metabolic function.

Looking forward to reading your posts here!!!!!

Old 03-01-2012, 10:37 AM   #14

Majella, may I ask what your business is. You mentioned the craft fair, so I was wondering if you are a crafter? And if so, what do you make?
Old 03-01-2012, 10:46 AM   #15
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
back!!!!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Beeb!! Pat I make glass jewellery and last year I opened a shop where crafts people rent space to sell their stuff, like a co-op except I'm in charge lol it's hard work for little reward but it means I have somewhere to make and sell my stuff and I give the occasional workshop as well.

Today has been an awesome day, I am around the 500 calorie mark which I have not been able to do for months yippeeeee
Old 03-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #17

Quote:
Thanks Beeb!! Pat I make glass jewellery and last year I opened a shop where crafts people rent space to sell their stuff, like a co-op except I'm in charge lol it's hard work for little reward but it means I have somewhere to make and sell my stuff and I give the occasional workshop as well.

Today has been an awesome day, I am around the 500 calorie mark which I have not been able to do for months yippeeeee
That sounds fun and rewarding and a wonderful way to express yourself and let your creative ideas see light. But, of course, a lot of work and a lot of hours. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ever-increasing sales and profits for your business!

Oh! Take some pictures of your creations. I'd love to see your work. It's always fun to see the paintings and fine craftsmanship and creations of our fellows here on LCF.

And you're around the 500 calorie mark today! Yippeeeee, is right! That's going to pay off for you! Woo Hoo! Way to go!
Old 03-02-2012, 03:21 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Well I have attached a picture and no sure where it goes maybe in my profile? The shop is called truly gifted and we are on facebook and trulygifted.ie if you would like to see more. We are trying to move shop and have 2 weeks to leave with no definate place to go we are in talks with a landlord but we don't have the money to move so we may need to close for a month to gather the deposit and first months rent. I will ask for some free months rent because we are signing a 5 year lease (with breakout clause yearly) but I am very bad at negotiations. Do you make anything Pat?

Scales took a small drop this morning and I was so happy with myself I couldn't get to sleep last night lol snoring hubby didn't help. Going bowling tonight, it's a charity event for an animal rescue and it's an UD so I plan to have a cocktail as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg teardrop.jpg (44.4 KB, 11 views)
Old 03-02-2012, 03:45 AM   #19
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Majella! I poked around on your website and your work is beautiful! You combine hard work with great talent.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:18 AM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Nancy Thank you that means a lot to me My husband is great he does the website and till system for me.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:05 AM   #21
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The true test will be today,having my first DD...my meals are planned so i should breeze through it...( i hope)...got to be strong and decipline..

So glad i'm back,have to get this body back into gear...was in my 40's the last time i did this program now i'm back into the 60's....not funny

Majella... your jewellery...i'm a freak when it comes to jewellery...rings on every fingers and a couple of neckle around the neck...feel so naked without them...
Old 03-03-2012, 07:52 AM   #22
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Gates!! How did your DD go? I'm on my second DD at the moment and hoping for a drop on the scales tomorrow. I got a migraine yesterday and had to go home from work and I woke up with it today, it's not as bad today but still didn't open the shop....hope it will go away
Old 03-04-2012, 06:15 AM   #23
Senior LCF Member

I have lost 1.2lbs pills are helping me, I've lost interest in some food and can't finish my meals either enjoying an UD now
Old 03-04-2012, 06:18 AM   #24

Quote:
I have lost 1.2lbs pills are helping me, I've lost interest in some food and can't finish my meals either enjoying an UD now
Woo Hoo! Way to go!
Old 03-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #25
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Thanks Gates!! How did your DD go? I'm on my second DD at the moment and hoping for a drop on the scales tomorrow. I got a migraine yesterday and had to go home from work and I woke up with it today, it's not as bad today but still didn't open the shop....hope it will go away
I always have a headache when i start JUDD's program b/c of the lower calories but with time it does balance itself off that why i don't start so low,it's not fun walking around with a headache ... today already i've got a headache and i did have a great breakfast..2 eggs,2 slice of bacon,tomatoes and spinach for lunch i'm planning on a homemade muffin and for supper homemade soup...total of 625...drink lots of water and KEEP BUSY....

Fantastic on your loss...keep it up.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:50 PM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Very pleased with myself today. Yes think such a dramatic drop in calories caused the headache but it feels great to finally loose after so long just maintaining
Old 03-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mayleesa
Stats: (5'5") 209/176.4/140lb
WOE: low carb
Start Date: 12/26/2013
this is a great thread....your jewelery is gorgeous!!! kutgw
mayleesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:18 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Maylessa! I see you are going on a cruise soon, where you going? I love cruises they are so much fun, even if you never leave the ship!!

I'm on a DD today and need it because I ate way too much yesterday. We had some friends over and everyone brought food and not healthy stuff! I didn't even count it I'm just moving on !! and drinking loads
Old 03-05-2012, 06:32 AM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

We need a cruise thread!!!!

DH and I have never exceeded two a year (yet), but have not missed a year in a long time.

On May 19 we are cruising the Alaskan Inside Passage...I can't wait! Actually I can wait because I want to weight less first.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:03 AM   #30
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

A loss of 2.8 this week-end...that's big in itself always gain on the week-end..

Love this program...feel so much better when you don't eat so much.....UD for me today hopefully i won't overstuff...