Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 03:25 PM   #91
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Majella
Stats: 191/183/132
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: June 2013
Nancy WOW thats fabolous you deserve your happy dance for sure!!!!
Mimosa thank you I've not really lost a whole lot of weight but I've never given up as such I guess Today is a DD and it went ok I'm around 800 calories. I mowed the lawn for an hour then stopped because I have pulled a muscle in my back around my ribs on the left side. It's sore but annoying because it hurts when I breathe and I don't even remember doing anything to it. Ohhh wait I may have took my weight lifting too far you dont feel them strained straight away. Then I move a 2meter table and mowed the lawn heheh ooops. I even managed to get a little run in when I walked the dog, 2 min running the rest was walking then it started raining and that was the end!!

I think I have found part of the cause of my cravings: an candida infestation, so I'm cutting way back on my sugar and getting a pill from the pharmacy. I'm feeling excited today because we are most definitly reopening the shop and working togeter withmy husband. So he has agreeded to more an employee role where I tell him what to do well kinda but I'll make all major decisions and manage the money etc. I'm better at it anyway and he has a full time job already and doesn't need to worry about these things so much. So yes things are on the up and up and my weight is going down

Now bed! I'm looking forward to my mocha with cream tomorrow!
Majella is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #92
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Majella
Stats: 191/183/132
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: June 2013
I didnt bother with the cream!! I managed a 17 hour fast then ate some cereal. Will have something small later but not too late. I want this DD to be the lowest so far for me. I am freezing cold today and feeling a little sick. I am still coming off my SSRI so I still feel weird. I have Sunday planned as an UD and there is a food festival in town so I'm not cooking that day. I'm not an easter egg person except for them marshmallow things so I'll get some of them. I may even rent Hop on dvd and have a giggle.

On health matters my test results are all ok except VitB12 is low so I will get an injection for that. Dont know what's causing me to be thirsty but maybe it's just a conditioned habit so I'm going to try and change my drinking habits but not to under drink!

The shop plans are slowly coming along but we need the first months rent upfront grrr so we have made a loan application to the credit union to cover it so fingers crossed they will approve it, we should know next week. It's not a huge amount and we'll repay it in a year. Then yesterday I went into the local wool/sewing shop for some supplies and the lady there wants to retire and wants me to take over her shop. She said it to me before but I wasn't sure if she was serious but she is. I did tell her I cant afford to buy her out but it didn't seem to bother her. What made her sad was she has run it for 22years her husband is going blind and her daughter has no interest in taking over. So I'm going to ask her to set up shop with me in my new shop, show me how she runs it and I can slowly take over and she can retire. Most importantly she would bring her customers to my shop and I'd have less need for other crafts in my shop. I'll be taking to her next week about it, there is a few ways we can work it out. It would be nice to have a profitable business and earn some money in time! Funny how things happen....
Majella is offline   Reply With Quote