Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 04:15 AM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Majella
Stats: 191/183/132
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: June 2013
I've decided to tackle my addiction to cola,crisps,cookies and crunchy bars lol I've banned them all. Especially the cola I was becoming almost dependant on it and it was ruining my DD. I have about 8 weeks until my holiday maybe less so I'm going at it full force and loose as much as I can. I'm off to visit my parents today and my mom is cooking a lovely roast yum
Majella is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2012, 04:29 AM   #62
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/114.8/128 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD - 1/1/12 + intermittent LCHF
I hope you had a fabulous visit with your parents. I sincerely hope your Dad is stabilizing/better. How are your driving lessons going?
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:42 AM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Hi Nancy, thanks for dropping in

My Dad is doing better much better. He was fully alert,cracking jokes and chatting away to us. Now he has proper help I think he feels better too. Didn't get the driving lessons yet, with everything that's been going on it went to the back of my mind. I have found out the cause of my headaches and they are coming from my neck so I need to go have that looked at so I can get back to normal. I'm on day 3 of this headache and it's so annoying.

But I'm an a DD today and feel nauseas so no cravings here. Also keeping a food diary to make sure I stay within my 1500 calories on my UD because it's so easy to go over.I actually have only 7 weeks until my holiday and would love to be down 20lbs and 1 dress size at least I will be weighing myself tomorrow and that's my starting weight, whatever it is
Old 03-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
Majella....Glad you seem to feel better, except for the headache. I can certainly sympathise with you. I battle them too. Just literally finished a 3-day one myself. One Dr told me when I went into menopause they would probably go away but........noooooo...wrong! I know you are nowhere near meno, but just sharing and feeling for you today. Just don't want you to give up! Stay encouraged! If you are anything like me, reading and being a part of this forum really makes a difference! Keepin you and your family in my prayers!

Phyl
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #65
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Hope you are feeling better. I'm sad that you are needing to close the shop, but I can understand that sometimes things are beyond our control for awhile. I will look forward to you being able to reopen your shop and studio sometime in the near (hopefully) future!

In the meantime, here's to doing well on JUDDD and then benefiting from what JUDDD can do FOR us! Well, all of it, including getting slimmer too!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:13 AM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Hi Phyl so sorry your headaches didnt go away mine finally went away yesterday. I tried to post yesterday but it dissapeared!!! Thank you for keeping me in your prayers.

I will be reopening the shop in June and I'm glad for the break, I can spend more time with my parents and spend lots of time losing weight I am 3 lbs heaver then my starting weight last year so I am annoyed but I just need to get that number down and my waist size.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:14 AM   #67
Senior LCF Member

Well I am 2lbs lighter this morning yesterday night was difficult I so wanted to eat something but I waited it out. I'm enjoying my UD today and quiet pleased with myself
Old 03-23-2012, 06:14 AM   #68
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Bravo Majella!!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 06:17 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majella View Post
Well I am 2lbs lighter this morning yesterday night was difficult I so wanted to eat something but I waited it out. I'm enjoying my UD today and quiet pleased with myself
We're quite pleased with you too! Woo Hoo!

Enjoy your UD today, and have a really great DD again tomorrow. You're getting into JUDDD better and better now, aren't you! Yay!

I can hardly wait to see new pics of the shop once you've got everything all in there and you're opened again in June. It's so much fun, and I'm really excited for your success in this new location.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #70

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
WTG! Woohoo!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:53 AM   #71

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Nice job Majella, sound as if you are off on a roll.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:12 PM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Thanks everyone it feels good to be back in control. I visited my GP today because I have been extremely thirsty and pee way too much for the past few months. Well it's always been a problem my whole life but is worse now. So I have blood sugar monitor here to see if I have type 1 diabetes and there are other tests being done next week. I'm also getting an MRI of my neck and knee as they have been causing me trouble. These are all health things I have ignored in the hopes the go away so I'm on a mission to be well able to run the shop in June for a long time.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #73

Quote:
Thanks everyone it feels good to be back in control. I visited my GP today because I have been extremely thirsty and pee way too much for the past few months. Well it's always been a problem my whole life but is worse now. So I have blood sugar monitor here to see if I have type 1 diabetes and there are other tests being done next week. I'm also getting an MRI of my neck and knee as they have been causing me trouble. These are all health things I have ignored in the hopes the go away so I'm on a mission to be well able to run the shop in June for a long time.
OK, glad you are being pro-active now with your health, and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that everything is OK and all the tests show that you are in good shape.

Keep taking good care of yourself. When you start getting the new shop set up, it's going to take a lot of good health and strength to get all that work done! LOL Wish I lived there. I'd come over to help you. You could give me the orders of where to put everything, and I'd fetch and carry for you.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:21 AM   #74
Senior LCF Member

Pat I wish you were here too I'd put you right to work but I am trying to get more help running the place it's too much for me and then I don't get time to make anything or else I am too tired to make anything! All my blood sugars are normal so far I feel happy to be on a DD today because yesterday was a bit too carby for me and I feel the need to detox it lol. I was in the shops yesterday looking at swimsuits imaging myself in all the little pretty ones. I picked up some lovely cargo trousers in the charity shop the other day in a size 12 short and they fit they are too tight but they still closed and best of all they were only €2. We are moving the last of the shop things today finally so tomorrow I can chill out and do whatever I want becasue poor OH is working!!
Old 03-24-2012, 07:11 AM   #75
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: mommy_gates
Stats: 170/154.2/145 (5'6"-57 years old)
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: November 2013
Thought i drop in to say ..doing great loss 7.2 lbs up to now...very happy with pace of this program.

Majella....things seem to be doing better now with your dad and everything else....

Hi Pat and everyone else..
mommy_gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:34 AM   #76
Senior LCF Member

wow your doing great Gates!! Congratulations
Well the good news today is I did a glucose tolerance test and my results showed normal blood sugar after 2 hours Yesterday my blood sugar took a dip in the afternoon but that was the only abnormal result. Bad news is I bought a packet of digestive biscuits yesterday evening and ate around 7 of them taking my DD into 1000 calories . I did climb them stairs loads yesterday up and down around 20 times with furniture and all sorts of things. I just couldn't reason with myself even though it was 9pm and my day was almost over.Why is it the DD feel like I'll never eat again and then the UD I dont feel hungry at all, it's weird in my head lol I felt annoyed and sorry for myself. I had to take a nap yesterday I was so worn out from moving stuff, that annoyed me becasue I wanted to do so much more but I was dizzy and out of breath I had to lay down

I'm taking it easy today and keeping calories at 1500 and trying to drink a lot. The weather here is beautiful we are experiencing a Mediterranean type weather front, light wind, no clouds and around 17degrees Celsius All my animals are sunbathing and looking too cute altogether.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:06 PM   #77
Senior LCF Member

Today as been a good DD haven't felt hungry and I stopped eating at 7pm so I have a good long fast between meals. I have my next DD planned already, a weight watchers frozen meal for dinner it comes in at 211 calories. It was someone on here that made me thing of the weight watchers foods. Tomorrow I'm baking scones and looking forward to it!!
Old 03-27-2012, 05:18 AM   #78
Senior LCF Member

3lbs Down!

I've lost 3lbs now my DD are getting better and my hunger too I have managed to not drink cola in days, no crisps but a few cookies. Things are going well
Old 03-27-2012, 05:29 AM   #79

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
Woohoo!! Awesome!!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:47 AM   #80
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Bravo Majella!
Old 03-27-2012, 07:41 AM   #81
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I've lost 3lbs now my DD are getting better and my hunger too I have managed to not drink cola in days, no crisps but a few cookies. Things are going well
Old 03-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #82
Senior LCF Member

Thanks guys I think it so great that this place is so busy with posts. So many people are giving it a go I was looking at a catalog that came in the door today and they have some lovely swim suits and I will be buying one at the end of next month!

On a different note I have decided to stop taking my antidepressants (cymbalta) I've come off them twice before and I know it's so physically difficult. I am still on zyban though, which I'll never ever go off because they are fab. I've put off doing this for a while and I see now as my only chance, while I am at home and can look scruffy and go around in my pj's all day if I want to I have been watching episodes of House and my plan for the evening is to watch more
Old 03-31-2012, 09:58 AM   #83
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well the month of March is over and i've lost 7 lbs.... i'm so happy...doing it again in april...it does get easier as we go...

Congrats to all our losers...
Old 04-01-2012, 12:54 PM   #84
Senior LCF Member

Thats fabulous congratulations!! I have lost only 3lbs in March but I'm hopful for april so much so I bought a bikini and the bottoms is a size smaller then I am now. I am exercising more and I'm actually going to start running/jogging as well as trying to tone my stomach muscle...trying I had a high UD yesterday so I need to control them better.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:07 PM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
Seeeeeeeee?.......I KNEW you would not give up, and look how great things are going!!! So very happy for you.

Phyl
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:18 AM   #86
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Phyl it's a new month so it's a new start for me. I am dropping my antidepressant at the moment and feel a bit like a manic hungry monster at night but so far I haven't indulged it. I will finish my eating at 8pm tonight and fast until 3pm tomorrow (DD) then I have a ww meal for dinner at 211 calories and a yoghurt i'm not sure of the calories yet though. I did some weight lifting yesterday to try to tone my arms and I've been sucking in my stomach all day and I am going on my first run tomorrow with Tasha my doggie to help burn them calories!!!

I started back with my therapist last week well technically it's couple counselling but I think after a few sessions I'll go on alone. My poor OH is very uncertain about reopening the shop so we are going to work out a way we can both run it without trying to kill each other
Old 04-02-2012, 07:36 AM   #87
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You are working on a very, very positive future! Bravo Majella!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:57 AM   #88
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Nancy!!! How are you getting on?
Old 04-03-2012, 02:30 AM   #89
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Majella!

Chuckle, last weekend I had an opportunity to nosh some deeevine dinners. Any day my friend Ken cooks is an UD. Period. (Thank goodness he does not bless us with awesome meals too often!)

That slowed me down a bit but, since September, I am down 26 pounds and had to donate all of last spring's clothes then go thrifting for a smaller size. So, I am pretty much doing the happy dance.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:36 AM   #90
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Mimosa23
Stats: 227.2/203.2/160
WOE: NK/ IF
Start Date: 2 January 2014
Hi Majella, thanks for sharing your experiences with us!
It's very motivating and inspiring to read!

Sending you good thoughts for continued success!
Mimosa23 is offline   Reply With Quote