Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2012, 12:12 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
For me, if I drop below 1500 cal UD's, I not only stall (I'm in maintenance, which is a planned stall, lol), I start to gain. And it's not just water, I gain in the measurements too. Doesn't matter if I'm doing 500 cal dd's, or 900 cal dd's. I've seen the pattern happen several times.

Bump the UD back over 1500, and in a couple of days, the extra weight is gone. Every now and then, I've noticed going to 1700 or so knocks off an extra pound on the next dd.

We're all different. So if YOU feel you are stalled because you aren't eating to your UD cals, then bump them up for a week and see what happens.

Using fats/oils, eggs, avocado, nut butters and nuts, are all good ways to increase cals without a lot of bulk.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2012, 01:06 PM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
I have to belive that its all about "what" we eat as to why we cant get up to our top numbers,, i mean for me,, i do my best to eat clean and healty.. so that does not really include things like tons of fat. sugar. candy, cookies junk food.. well you get the picture.. Eating healty for me has been tons of veggys (very low caloire) and fruit.( not really tom many caloires in my choices) and lean proteins... Breads are only a few times a week.. So for me girls,, i cant get to up day numbers like my sister did eating ice cream~ I mean come on now.. That to me (imo) just feels wrong.. So i just thought id add this lil peice to this thread~ Oh an one thing i was doing before,, was at days end eating what seamed liked "tons" of peanut butter just to get to a certain number,, made no sence to me to put food in that was soo not needed for my me... so i decided to eat till full and that is work ing for me,, best of luck girls~ I hope you all find what works for you~
1995 190# Low fat
2012 225#
2012 found JUDDD
166# current 2014

Last edited by sterlinggirl; 06-19-2012 at 01:10 PM..
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:28 AM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mitsa
Stats: start 118/ goal 100
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: 05/26/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlinggirl View Post
I have to belive that its all about "what" we eat as to why we cant get up to our top numbers,, i mean for me,, i do my best to eat clean and healty.. so that does not really include things like tons of fat. sugar. candy, cookies junk food.. well you get the picture.. Eating healty for me has been tons of veggys (very low caloire) and fruit.( not really tom many caloires in my choices) and lean proteins... Breads are only a few times a week.. So for me girls,, i cant get to up day numbers like my sister did eating ice cream~ I mean come on now.. That to me (imo) just feels wrong.. So i just thought id add this lil peice to this thread~ Oh an one thing i was doing before,, was at days end eating what seamed liked "tons" of peanut butter just to get to a certain number,, made no sence to me to put food in that was soo not needed for my me... so i decided to eat till full and that is work ing for me,, best of luck girls~ I hope you all find what works for you~
I agree with everything you have said. Im not one for sweets, cakes, lollies, heavy creams and butters or fatty meats. Its just not the way my family ate when i was growing up and now with my own family and young kids, i try to instill eating junk food "occasionally". We dont eat high carb, high fat dinners. I couldnt think of anything worse than trying to eat some of this stuff just to get calories up.
Mitsa is offline   Reply With Quote