Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   it's tuesday, what are you eating ?!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/759945-its-tuesday-what-you-eating.html)

annieS 02-27-2012 11:53 PM

it's tuesday, what are you eating ?!!
 
Bonjour Ladies,

UD here

B = homemade "kringle"
L = leftover pizza
D = soup & pasta

have a great day everyone !

MintQ8 02-28-2012 01:03 AM

DD

Needed breakfast (maybe the wine last night!)

B: 2 Rice Thins, 1 Pickled Onion (strange I know!), 1 Tomato (104)
D: Campbell's Cafe Style Ravioli (254)

358 cals - and I am stuffed!!!!!!!!

adillenal 02-28-2012 03:49 AM

UD
B - 2 eggs scrambled in coconut oil, 2 slice whle wheat toast with SF apricot preserves, coffee with HWC (500)
L &D - going to the Houston Livestock Show so it will be concession food

KeirasMom 02-28-2012 04:41 AM

DD

B: Black coffee
S: Kamut cake with LC cheese if needed
L: either a big salad with imitation crab meat or a bag of veggies, steamed, with a LC cheese
D: Lean Cuisine, or small chili, or fish and veggies

Not too well planned out today.

Alcestis 02-28-2012 05:08 AM

DD

B: coffee
L: soup (300)
D: 2 tilapia fillets (180)
S: fruit or a couple of crackers (100). I have class on Tuesday evening and one of us brings in snacks each week. Hard to resist after a long day at work, but there's usually fruit available.
Diet Swiss Miss (25)

Total: 605

Dottie 02-28-2012 05:30 AM

UD

B: coffee w/half and half
D: chicken breast chopped and cooked w/spinach, cream cheese and salsa. May have it in low-carb pita bread or a lc tortilla
S: ribeye, green beans w/butter and salad w/blue cheese dressing

LightlyStarched 02-28-2012 06:27 AM

Up day.

Breakfast:
1 toasted English Muffin 170
3 fried eggs 225
1.5 T butter 150
2 Fox's Ginger Crunch Creams 144***
Total: 689

Lunch:
4.5 oz canned salmon 160
2 T mayo 200
16 club crackers 260
Total: 620

Dinner:
No freaking idea. Nothing is sounding good. Lovely daughter suggested fish, so maybe panko crusted somthing (tilapia?).


*** WHY are these cookies 72 cals EACH? They are tiny.

vilanteira 02-28-2012 06:48 AM

UD today, and I think I'm gonna try going back to coffee only on DDs

B: red rooibos tea, 2 soft-boiled eggs
L: 3 sushi rolls (probably yellowtail scallion, salmon skin and tuna avocado)
D: homemade low carb herb biscuit, raw milk cheddar, ground beef squash avocado veggie casserole
S: 85% dark chocolate with fresh ground smooth almond butter

Should be right around 1800.

DD80 02-28-2012 06:51 AM

DD

B: 2 eggs (little butter), 2 slices bacon (250)
L: Protein Shake (160)
D: Same (160)

570 total

I'm also doing ballet for 90 mins today.

Mommie22boys 02-28-2012 06:57 AM

UD today...

B: afraid I've picked my way through brekkie...a few crackers/fresh cheese spread, 2 slices cinn/raisin swirl bread w/butter, coffee w/creamer, a spoonful of dark chocolate PB dreams (540)
L: not sure, as I'm home from work tending to a sick DS :(
D: making corned beef brisket w/ veggies in the crockpot. Still need to figure those cals.

I think TOM may be lurking...I was overly *snacky* on yesterday's DD and feel the same way this morning. I always seem to get really hungry pre-TOM. :annoyed:

sophiethecat 02-28-2012 06:57 AM

MUDDDg, so a dd/fd today...

B
-Irish B'fast tea with 1/2 honey, 1/2 Truvia

Later, I'll make the cabbage protein dish. I'll probably use shrimp or tilapia in it and make it my Asian-seasoned way.

Not sure about dinner. It may be at the hospital if Mom needs me to drive her up to see Dad today. If it's here, I'll probably make chicken and the family can help me finish off the cabbage dish along with that.

carla70 02-28-2012 07:20 AM

I am new and my first DD -

B - EAS Carb Control Chocolate Drink (mixed with ice cubes and instant coffee granulars in ninja)

L: 1 wedge laughing cow light swiss, 50 cal. cracked pepper deli turkey, 1/2 cup Fat Free Cottage cheese, 1 slice Ezekiel Sesame bread.

D: Unsure - vegetarian night probably (have that for son as he is vegetarian so we have vegetarian night a couple nights a week).

b_lou_who 02-28-2012 11:55 AM

MD

almond chia milk with orange zest and buckwheat flakes

cultured cottage cheese and a pear

grassfed meatballs in butternut squash sauce with shirataki noodles

Luna Loca 02-28-2012 12:57 PM

UD:

B: Bagel with light cream cheese, dates, coffee
L: Baked potato w/ Montreal Chicken spice, sour cream, sliced mango
D: Sushi, GS cookies for dessert

soon 02-28-2012 01:06 PM

UD
cahews coffee w/hwc
veggie burger tetrzini, tomato
pear
Roasted chicken, franks. ranch dressing,salad, broccoli lcc

itsmeshelly01 02-28-2012 04:18 PM

DD for me

Breakfast protein shake with coffee, 1T half and half, 4 strawberries, 1T protein
Lunch Zoic protein shake
Dinner quarter cup oat bran mixed with quarter cup cottage cheese and 1T cocoa
snack at work of cut up cucumber and small apple, 1 lemon crescent
right at 500

darlingnikki 02-28-2012 04:50 PM

UD
B-skinny B cereal and greek yogurt wf maple syrup
L-turkey sandwich
S-Sninny B and greek yogurt half serving
D-turkey burger and fruit salad with sweet potato fries
D-2 chocolate chip cookies
1652
I have 136 cals left for after my workout, going to get some veggies in.

hugs
Nikki:high5:

LightlyStarched 02-28-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightlyStarched (Post 15451467)
Up day.

Breakfast:
1 toasted English Muffin 170
3 fried eggs 225
1.5 T butter 150
2 Fox's Ginger Crunch Creams 144***
Total: 689

Lunch:
4.5 oz canned salmon 160
2 T mayo 200
16 club crackers 260
Total: 620

Dinner:
No freaking idea. Nothing is sounding good. Lovely daughter suggested fish, so maybe panko crusted somthing (tilapia?).


*** WHY are these cookies 72 cals EACH? They are tiny.


Well. At work, I had 3 small lollipops. And....came home from work really hungry and attacked the fridge. So for dinner I had (calories are estimates):

3 lollipops 75
1 crunchie bar 280
5 ginger creams 350
2 chicken wings w/sauce 300
2 T hummus w/chips 200
bowl popcorn 150

1355+689+620=2664

total for the day: 2664

THAT is why I'm so fat.

Tomorrow is another day. Sigh.

Alcestis 02-28-2012 05:41 PM

DD (redux)

B: coffee
L: soup (300)
S: clementine (35) and probably 100 more cals on two crackers and a few nuts.
D: more soup (150)Diet Swiss Miss (25)

Total: 610

Had a few white knuckle moments today, but not too bad at all, overall.

Luna Loca 02-28-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightlyStarched (Post 15453183)
Well. At work, I had 3 small lollipops. And....came home from work really hungry and attacked the fridge. So for dinner I had (calories are estimates):

3 lollipops 75
1 crunchie bar 280
5 ginger creams 350
2 chicken wings w/sauce 300
2 T hummus w/chips 200
bowl popcorn 150

1355+689+620=2664

total for the day: 2664

THAT is why I'm so fat.

Tomorrow is another day. Sigh.

:console: Tomorrow IS another day. You can try again. Don't beat yourself up, it doesn't count as exercise and it doesn't burn any calories. Take care. :hugs:

Truffles 02-28-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vilanteira (Post 15451534)
UD today, and I think I'm gonna try going back to coffee only on DDs

B: red rooibos tea, 2 soft-boiled eggs
L: 3 sushi rolls (probably yellowtail scallion, salmon skin and tuna avocado)
D: homemade low carb herb biscuit, raw milk cheddar, ground beef squash avocado veggie casserole
S: 85% dark chocolate with fresh ground smooth almond butter

Should be right around 1800.

That casserole sounds delicious!! Recipe plz!!

Truffles 02-28-2012 06:36 PM

DD today
L: miracle noodles with red and orange peppers and onions and 1/2 cup or chunky spag. Sauce. 100 calories
smoked fish 70 calories
S: protein shake 120 Calories
D: smartones dinner 140 calories
had a few french fries! 100 calories, im guessing.
dt swiss miss later. 25
555 calories for the day... not bad for my first DD after the cruise!

vilanteira 02-28-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truffles (Post 15453362)
That casserole sounds delicious!! Recipe plz!!

It's actually just my way of using up some leftover veggies. :laugh: Basically lightly brown one pound of ground beef, drain partially. Then in a casserole baking dish, throw in lightly sauteed sliced red onions, bell peppers, zucchini or squash and a few jalapenos (and any other veggies you like). Mix in one very ripe avocado, then mix in 3 wedges of whatever Laughing Cow cheese flavor you like. Mix in chili seasoning to taste along with about 1/2 cup of marinara sauce to help blend in the seasoning. Bake for about 35 min.

Turned out to be a hearty spicy and creamy casserole. :yummy: I made this before with butternut squash and that was good too.

KeirasMom 02-28-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 15451199)
DD

B: Black coffee
S: Kamut cake with LC cheese if needed
L: either a big salad with imitation crab meat or a bag of veggies, steamed, with a LC cheese
D: Lean Cuisine, or small chili, or fish and veggies

Not too well planned out today.

Ended up with . . .
B: Black coffee
S: Broth/serrano
L: 1/2 Fresh and Easy cranberry, almond, turkey salad
S: Broth/serrano
D: Small chili with habanero sauce

Total: 375

Demonica 02-28-2012 07:10 PM

DD here

L- Steak Ummm with 1/2 C yogurt
D- Fetucine Alfredo Lean Cuisine meal

sophiethecat 02-28-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15451562)
MUDDDg, so a dd/fd today...

B
-Irish B'fast tea with 1/2 honey, 1/2 Truvia

Later, I'll make the cabbage protein dish. I'll probably use shrimp or tilapia in it and make it my Asian-seasoned way.

Not sure about dinner. It may be at the hospital if Mom needs me to drive her up to see Dad today. If it's here, I'll probably make chicken and the family can help me finish off the cabbage dish along with that.

I used tilapia in the cabbage dish, well seasoned with N'orleans Cajun. I used a whole egg in it too, for extra protein. I ate maybe 1/3 of the skillet.

Then didn't eat anything else until after 5 p.m.

Had a small but loaded-with-variety salad with Italian dressing from the hospital cafeteria, along with a small fruit and oatmeal yogurt and a large chocolate pudding toffee parfait. Coffee.

Nothing else until just now - 10:30, having glass of wine in bed to help wind down.

Beeb 02-28-2012 07:50 PM

UD here and watching these cals like a hawk today! I seemed to have been a "snacker" today, but at least I was mindful of what I was snacking on, just did the serving size and NOT mindlessly eating almost the whole bag/thing like I had been doing using FDs instead of UDs!! :doh:

B...1 Orange and 90 calorie granola bar
L...Panera Bread Pick 2: Half smoked turkey on whole grain bread and a cup of black bean soup.
D...Pork chop, a Korean Yam (these are very sweet, with purple skin and yellow insides), Kimchi, Special K Cracker Chips
S...Chocolate cookie, Devil Dog (I know, but I just HAD to have one today! :D), popcorn, caramel nip hard candies, coffee/tea throughout the day with low fat half & half.

Total Cals.....1706

Beeb 02-28-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightlyStarched (Post 15453183)
Well. At work, I had 3 small lollipops. And....came home from work really hungry and attacked the fridge. So for dinner I had (calories are estimates):

3 lollipops 75
1 crunchie bar 280
5 ginger creams 350
2 chicken wings w/sauce 300
2 T hummus w/chips 200
bowl popcorn 150

1355+689+620=2664

total for the day: 2664

THAT is why I'm so fat.

Tomorrow is another day. Sigh.

YES, tomorrow is another day and sometimes when we see what we are eating, we tend to make better choices next time. :up::hugs:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:02 PM.