Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   What an insane week! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/759484-what-insane-week.html)

monica1210 02-25-2012 07:14 AM

What an insane week!

Insane week!!!!!!! 53 hours at work, stress, stress, stress! I almost quit JUDDD because it was one more thing for me to do.

Last 5 days were DD, UD, UD, UD, MD.

This morning I was rewarded on the scale. I haven't seen this weight in several years! I am having trouble making heads or tails of all of this.

Anyhow, I feel much more calm this morning after this insane week and enjoying another UD with a good and honest DD tomorrow.

I probably should have made plans for a DD today, but it didn't quite work out that way in our schedules. We are going out tonight to celebrate our daughter getting her acceptance letter to Virginia Tech!!!!!!!! :)

KeirasMom 02-25-2012 07:20 AM

Congrats to you and your daughter! JUDDD is so very forgiving. :jumpjoy:

Beeb 02-25-2012 11:49 AM

I'm SO glad you stuck around and it is just so rewarding when we think we are doing everything wrong and the scale lets us know we much have been doing something right! :doh::laugh::D

Congrats to your daughter and enjoy your weekend!! :high5:

laranda 02-25-2012 12:00 PM

Congrats to you and your daughter!!!

gotsomeold 02-25-2012 01:24 PM

What a great ending to a lousy week.

The longest week I worked was 135 hours. Which may be why (1) I gained weight, and (b) why I took an early retirement.

SoHappy 02-25-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monica1210 (Post 15444356)
Insane week!!!!!!! 53 hours at work, stress, stress, stress! I almost quit JUDDD because it was one more thing for me to do.

Last 5 days were DD, UD, UD, UD, MD.

This morning I was rewarded on the scale. I haven't seen this weight in several years! I am having trouble making heads or tails of all of this.

Anyhow, I feel much more calm this morning after this insane week and enjoying another UD with a good and honest DD tomorrow.

I probably should have made plans for a DD today, but it didn't quite work out that way in our schedules. We are going out tonight to celebrate our daughter getting her acceptance letter to Virginia Tech!!!!!!!! :)

Phew! Sounds like a whirlwind around you this week! First of all, congratulations to your daughter getting accepted to Virginia Tech! That's fabulous, and exciting when we see our children progressing well in their lives.

And congrats on have a great weight show up on your scale. It just goes to prove what we always say..... weight loss is NOT straight linear progress, and how you are eating right now may not be reflected immediately. We tend to rely on little food today being rewarded immediately tomorrow with some lower weight on our scale, but often that is only because our gut is practically empty, not necessarily from any loss from our fat cells.. at least enough to be able to be measured. LOL

Hope the celebration dinner out was wonderful! JUDDD is still here. Just pick up the strings when you're ready to settle back in again.

:clap:

Kissa 02-26-2012 01:04 PM

What a lovely post, Monica. Know how stressed you have been. Hope you can enjoy some easier rotations.

Delighted for your daughter. :)