Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: aarosali
Stats: 172.4/172.4/150's 5'9"
WOE: HCG/JUDDD
Start Date: 3/25/12
arose JUDDD maintenance

Hi Everyone, I just learned a bit about JUDDD and found this forum. I've done the hcg diet several times but can't seem to maintain all of my loss. I reset at 20lbs down from my original weight and have eaten just about anything I want without gaining more, but I'd like to get down to my lowest weight and maintain there.

It's my hope that my experience with the low calorie hcg diet will help me with the DD part of JUDDD.

I'm reading as much as I can on this forum in order to start JUDDD on Mar 1 after this current round of hcg. So far I've lost 10 of the 20 lbs I need to get back to my lowest weight.
aarosali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2012, 03:15 AM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
It sounds like you are planning the move to JUDDD very carefully.

to the dark side!!!
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:40 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DD80
Stats: 188/165.0/145 5'10"
WOE: Organic GrassFed Gluten-Free 5/13 Dairy Free 2/14
Start Date: 1/10/12 Medi, 2/9/12 First UD, 1/1/13 New Plan
I hope you enjoy JUDDD as much as I am! Keep us updated with your progress!

I have done HCG and could never figure out how to maintain. That is a TOUGH program. JUDDD is much easier and is my favorite of all the progams I have done...and I've done a lot of them.
DD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:52 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/147/145
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
Going from hCG to JUDDD is a snap for a lot of us. I never could maintain my last 10 pounds or so lost from hCG and did two rounds a year to keep things under control. This time, I switched right to JUDDD and lost the extra ten and am maintaining under my goal weight pretty easily. Welcome! You're going to love this WOE!
theredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:05 AM   #5
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
and I also think you will do great!!! Looking forward to reading about your journey!!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Welcome to JUDDD! I'm not familiar with all the details of the hcg protocol, but I do understand that it's a lot more restrictive than JUDDD, in the way of calories. My suggestion for your start of JUDDD would be to consider starting with an UD. Starting with an UD gives you the opportunity to really fuel your body up well before starting your rotation. I think it may be even more important if your body has been operating on a big calorie-deficit for a while.

Just something to consider. Best of luck, BUDDD!
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:01 PM   #7
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Carmiel
Stats: 203/163.4/155
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 2/12/2012
I went straight from a forty day round of HCG into JUDDD about two weeks ago and so far, have maintained my losses. I haven't added any sugar or starch back to my diet so I am trying to follow the protocol for P3. So far the DD have not been a problem, it's nice being able to choose from a wide range of foods in order to meet the 500 calories (my goal) rather than being limited to such a short list.

Good luck - you can do this!
Carmiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:28 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Thanks so much to all of you for the warm welcome!! I have five more days left of losses on hcg. It's good to hear of others who are transitioning from hcg to JUDDD. It sounds like I'm in great company!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
It sounds like you are planning the move to JUDDD very carefully.

to the dark side!!!
Yep, I don't want to undo my losses as I want to stabilize this time with JUDDD and eventually lose the remaining on one last round of hcg. However, based on what I'm reading so far, I may be able to JUDDD my way down too. That would be awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD80 View Post
I hope you enjoy JUDDD as much as I am! Keep us updated with your progress!

I have done HCG and could never figure out how to maintain. That is a TOUGH program. JUDDD is much easier and is my favorite of all the progams I have done...and I've done a lot of them.
I feel like I've been dieting for most of my life. I've tried a bunch of diets, grapefruit, Jenny Craig, cabbage soup. You name it. I'm thrilled with the losses from hcg, but I'm stumped by the maintenance. It's very encouraging to hear from a fellow hcger that JUDDD has helped you maintain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredhead View Post
Going from hCG to JUDDD is a snap for a lot of us. I never could maintain my last 10 pounds or so lost from hCG and did two rounds a year to keep things under control. This time, I switched right to JUDDD and lost the extra ten and am maintaining under my goal weight pretty easily. Welcome! You're going to love this WOE!
I'd love to know how you switched right to JUDDD. Do you agree with my plan to may P3 D1 a DD? Or should I start with an UP? I appreciate hearing how you did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
and I also think you will do great!!! Looking forward to reading about your journey!!
Thanks so much, I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie22boys View Post
Welcome to JUDDD! I'm not familiar with all the details of the hcg protocol, but I do understand that it's a lot more restrictive than JUDDD, in the way of calories. My suggestion for your start of JUDDD would be to consider starting with an UD. Starting with an UD gives you the opportunity to really fuel your body up well before starting your rotation. I think it may be even more important if your body has been operating on a big calorie-deficit for a while.

Just something to consider. Best of luck, BUDDD!
Thanks so much for your suggestion and encouragement. I'm not sure how to start on P3 D1. In the past a low calorie day on P3 D1 has worked well for me. It seems that I need to add calories very slowly on P3 or things get out of hand very quickly. I've done more steak days than I'd like to admit in the first week of P3 when I tried eating closer to my BMR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmiel View Post
I went straight from a forty day round of HCG into JUDDD about two weeks ago and so far, have maintained my losses. I haven't added any sugar or starch back to my diet so I am trying to follow the protocol for P3. So far the DD have not been a problem, it's nice being able to choose from a wide range of foods in order to meet the 500 calories (my goal) rather than being limited to such a short list.

Good luck - you can do this!
Wow! How did you handle P3 D1? I plan to do 3 weeks of P3 JUDDD and then graduate slowly to incorporate some carbs like beans, lentils, nut breads etc, and some sugars like the occasional piece of candy or regular sugar in tea or coffee. This would just allow me to have a normal social life when eating out. It doesn't happen every day or every week, but after hcg one night out with the girls or one sandwich at a meeting meant major gains.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/147/145
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
As I mentioned, I'd done multiple rounds of hCG and never really stabilized well. I was having to do two rounds a year to stay within about 10 pounds of my goal, but couldn't seem to get all the way there. I personally have come to believe that there is no real "resetting" of the hypothalamus, at least not for the hCGers I know. After my last round in November, I ended up four pounds above goal, did P3 for about 4 days and gained three pounds. Typical for me. (And I'm a long-time low carber. I KNOW how to eat no sugar, no starch.)

So, I had been reading about JUDDD and decided to dive right in. I started the week of Thanksgiving, enjoyed all the foods I'd been missing on Thanksgiving Day, and a few other family eating occasions, and still managed to start losing weight. Within a month or so, I'd lost down below my goal weight, and I've been staying right around that spot ever since. I love JUDDD and don't plan to ever eat any other way.

For me, the most essential key is being really strict about my DDs. I do 600 calories. Period. On my UDs, I stay around 1900, but I have had a lot of crazy days, such as restaurant meals and birthday parties. I've gotten back up to goal several times, but after a good DD, it comes right back off. I think that's an excellent way to maintain.

You're going to love this!
Click here for our fatties pics!
And another old one

Click here for a new picture.
And another newer one

Last edited by theredhead; 02-23-2012 at 07:41 PM..
theredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:48 AM   #10
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
Count me in as another HCG veteran.

I did 5 rounds of HCG with the last 3 re-losing the same 10 lbs.

I was in P4 when coming to JUDDD, and I lost 7 lbs. right off the bat, and have been maintaining since November.

I did get spoiled and decided I wanted to release yet another 10 lbs. It's been slow going only because I was eating quite high on my UDs for a woman of my age (72), so have reduced them, and am now starting to release again. At least I now know how to maintain on JUDDD.

Maintenance on HCG was a bit less than a nightmare. CD after CD was not the way I wanted to eat for the rest of my life.
I agree with Laurie and I doubt my hypothalamus was re-set.

I did maintain 3-5 lbs over LDW, but that was not my goal, and fighting for it was certainly not included in my goal.

The only thing I do regret is staying in P4 for as long as I did (over 3 months). I could have avoided a lot of frustration had I come to JUDDD sooner. NOW is what counts though, and I don't think I'll ever have another eating routine.

I adhere strictly to my DD calories, sometimes even fasting.

Oh, and btw, my arthritic knee is no longer hurting since I've started JUDDD. I can say that with confidence since I did start JUDDD in October of '11.

Gracie's Journal
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:00 AM   #11
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Welcome, aarosali... as you can see, we have a lot of former hcg dieters here, losing weight or maintaining their losses quite happily on JUDDD, and I expect you will be quite successful here too! This plan doesn't claim to be a real fast way to lose weight, but it is certainly a very pleasant way to lose weight, and for many.. it ends up being pretty fast as well. AND, once you've lost the weight, it's pretty easy to keep it from coming back again.

Glad you're going to be joining us. I look forward to your success.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:16 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Down 1.6 this morning. Dong a happy dance

Quote:
As I mentioned, I'd done multiple rounds of hCG and never really stabilized well. I was having to do two rounds a year to stay within about 10 pounds of my goal, but couldn't seem to get all the way there. I personally have come to believe that there is no real "resetting" of the hypothalamus, at least not for the hCGers I know. After my last round in November, I ended up four pounds above goal, did P3 for about 4 days and gained three pounds. Typical for me. (And I'm a long-time low carber. I KNOW how to eat no sugar, no starch.)

So, I had been reading about JUDDD and decided to dive right in. I started the week of Thanksgiving, enjoyed all the foods I'd been missing on Thanksgiving Day, and a few other family eating occasions, and still managed to start losing weight. Within a month or so, I'd lost down below my goal weight, and I've been staying right around that spot ever since. I love JUDDD and don't plan to ever eat any other way.

For me, the most essential key is being really strict about my DDs. I do 600 calories. Period. On my UDs, I stay around 1900, but I have had a lot of crazy days, such as restaurant meals and birthday parties. I've gotten back up to goal several times, but after a good DD, it comes right back off. I think that's an excellent way to maintain.

You're going to love this!
Our stories are very similar. I usually gain on P3D1 and it goes up from there unless I stay on correction days or I eat P2 foods with a bit of fat. But that's not sustainable for me. It forces me to limit my social life which is not a good thing. I hope that I'm able to figure out what will work for me in JUDDD quickly. I think that I can handle DD since I've done HCG so many times too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazzie View Post
Count me in as another HCG veteran.

I did 5 rounds of HCG with the last 3 re-losing the same 10 lbs.

I was in P4 when coming to JUDDD, and I lost 7 lbs. right off the bat, and have been maintaining since November.

I did get spoiled and decided I wanted to release yet another 10 lbs. It's been slow going only because I was eating quite high on my UDs for a woman of my age (72), so have reduced them, and am now starting to release again. At least I now know how to maintain on JUDDD.

Maintenance on HCG was a bit less than a nightmare. CD after CD was not the way I wanted to eat for the rest of my life.
I agree with Laurie and I doubt my hypothalamus was re-set.

I did maintain 3-5 lbs over LDW, but that was not my goal, and fighting for it was certainly not included in my goal.

The only thing I do regret is staying in P4 for as long as I did (over 3 months). I could have avoided a lot of frustration had I come to JUDDD sooner. NOW is what counts though, and I don't think I'll ever have another eating routine.

I adhere strictly to my DD calories, sometimes even fasting.

Oh, and btw, my arthritic knee is no longer hurting since I've started JUDDD. I can say that with confidence since I did start JUDDD in October of '11.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience! It sounds like maintenance after hcg is something we have in common. Your stories are resonating with me and convincing me that this is an option that. if done correctly, will give me the freedom to live like I want without fear of gaining weight. I'm not a binger or sugar addict. I would just like to eat normally within the range of calories for my weight and height without gaining. I've been so frustrated that my body simply wouldn't stay at the lower weight achieved by hcg when I eat normally. One time, my hubby (thin, muscular, at a normal weight for his height) and I ate the exact same foods (I ate less than him) for a week and had about the same activity level. He remained at his weight. I'd gained 5 lbs. It made no sense to me.

It's interesting that your arthritis symptoms have subsided. I am at the very beginning of arthritis in my hands and would love to see that go away too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
Welcome, aarosali... as you can see, we have a lot of former hcg dieters here, losing weight or maintaining their losses quite happily on JUDDD, and I expect you will be quite successful here too! This plan doesn't claim to be a real fast way to lose weight, but it is certainly a very pleasant way to lose weight, and for many.. it ends up being pretty fast as well. AND, once you've lost the weight, it's pretty easy to keep it from coming back again.

Glad you're going to be joining us. I look forward to your success.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I really hope that this works for me too.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:29 AM   #13
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Carmiel
Stats: 203/163.4/155
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 2/12/2012
Wow! How did you handle P3 D1? I plan to do 3 weeks of P3 JUDDD and then graduate slowly to incorporate some carbs like beans, lentils, nut breads etc, and some sugars like the occasional piece of candy or regular sugar in tea or coffee. This would just allow me to have a normal social life when eating out. It doesn't happen every day or every week, but after hcg one night out with the girls or one sandwich at a meeting meant major gains.[/QUOTE]

I lost 38 pounds with 2 rounds of HCG starting last October and have kept them off so far. I made my D1 an up day, you are going to be starving after that 72 hour window; you have to eat! I did my first DD the very next day, I was pretty hungry that first day but it has gotten easier. After HCG feeling hungry was pretty normal. For me what has worked is making a radical change in my diet. Pre-HCG I was a vegetarian, I didn't eat junk food but I ate a LOT of carbs like rice, beans, bread, whole grains etc.. After starting HCG I started doing some research into nutrition and found out that for me, vegetarianism just wasn't working; I made a complete switch to a paleo style diet and have not looked back. After twelve years eating meat again wasn't easy and I had to do a lot of soul searching first but it has been the right decision. I eat lot's of good fats (coconut oil, olive oil), grass fed and pastured beef, chicken and pork, organic/free-range eggs and tons of veggies. I learned to make Kefir which is now part of my daily intake and I have completely eliminated bread, rice, pasta, legumes etc. I have also eliminated sugar and now use stevia when I need to sweeten something. I figure I follow this way of eating about 90% of the time leaving 10% for occasional indulgences. It made a HUGE difference in my ability to maintain my weight and I feel so much better than I did before, I have more energy and I am more alert; I sleep better as well. The book that got me started on this journey is Gary Taubes Why we Get Fat and What to Do About It, from there I just kept reading and learning.
Carmiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:17 PM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmiel View Post
Wow! How did you handle P3 D1? I plan to do 3 weeks of P3 JUDDD and then graduate slowly to incorporate some carbs like beans, lentils, nut breads etc, and some sugars like the occasional piece of candy or regular sugar in tea or coffee. This would just allow me to have a normal social life when eating out. It doesn't happen every day or every week, but after hcg one night out with the girls or one sandwich at a meeting meant major gains.
I lost 38 pounds with 2 rounds of HCG starting last October and have kept them off so far. I made my D1 an up day, you are going to be starving after that 72 hour window; you have to eat! I did my first DD the very next day, I was pretty hungry that first day but it has gotten easier. After HCG feeling hungry was pretty normal. For me what has worked is making a radical change in my diet. Pre-HCG I was a vegetarian, I didn't eat junk food but I ate a LOT of carbs like rice, beans, bread, whole grains etc.. After starting HCG I started doing some research into nutrition and found out that for me, vegetarianism just wasn't working; I made a complete switch to a paleo style diet and have not looked back. After twelve years eating meat again wasn't easy and I had to do a lot of soul searching first but it has been the right decision. I eat lot's of good fats (coconut oil, olive oil), grass fed and pastured beef, chicken and pork, organic/free-range eggs and tons of veggies. I learned to make Kefir which is now part of my daily intake and I have completely eliminated bread, rice, pasta, legumes etc. I have also eliminated sugar and now use stevia when I need to sweeten something. I figure I follow this way of eating about 90% of the time leaving 10% for occasional indulgences. It made a HUGE difference in my ability to maintain my weight and I feel so much better than I did before, I have more energy and I am more alert; I sleep better as well. The book that got me started on this journey is Gary Taubes Why we Get Fat and What to Do About It, from there I just kept reading and learning.[/QUOTE]

It totally makes sense to go UD for the first day. You're right, after two low cal days while hcg is coming out of my system, I'll be ready to eat. It's interesting to see that you've eliminated bread, rice, etc. I am sensitive to wheat for sure and want to have it only 1 - 5 % of the time when I may be in a social situation. However, I like lentils and other beans so and the occasional rice dish. This will be a good time to determine a long term healthy way of eating for myself. Thanks for the information!
Old 02-24-2012, 05:48 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member

JUDDD BUDDDs, I have a quick question. Am I supposed to eat DD during certain times of the day and UD during certain times of the day?
Old 02-24-2012, 05:55 PM   #16

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/146.4/145, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarosali View Post
JUDDD BUDDDs, I have a quick question. Am I supposed to eat DD during certain times of the day and UD during certain times of the day?
DD basically starts whenever you're done eating on UD and continues until you start eating on the following UD.

Most of us don't worry about the hours. Just eat your normal UD dinner, have a normal DD the whole next day, then have your normal UD breakfast (lunch if you don't eat breakfast) and continue.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:09 PM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
DD basically starts whenever you're done eating on UD and continues until you start eating on the following UD.

Most of us don't worry about the hours. Just eat your normal UD dinner, have a normal DD the whole next day, then have your normal UD breakfast (lunch if you don't eat breakfast) and continue.
Thank you Dawn!!
Old 02-24-2012, 06:44 PM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sherrymyra
I'm another hcg person. Did two rounds and lost about 65 pounds. The first couple of months I maintained and then the weight would start creeping up on me. I found JUDD and since lost about 7.5 more pounds. I did stop losing at that point without starting to eat more but hopefully I can maintain at this weight now with JUDD.

Quote:
I personally have come to believe that there is no real "resetting" of the hypothalamus
Same here.
sherrymyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 02:22 PM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Sherry, thanks for sharing your story too. I'm soooo ready to start JUDDD. I have just enough mixed hcg for tomorrow, Mon and Tue I think. May just have enough for 2 days. Don't want to waste it.

As I get closer to stopping, I'm gettting more antsy to be done with the low cals. I'm ready for some food. Had to eat extra protein today to to get through the day. I know, my mind is playing tricks on me. Just need to hold on to the next few days.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Another goose egg today. It looks like I only have enough hcg for one more shot so I'll stop tomorrow and start P3 on Thursday. JUDDD here I come!
Old 02-27-2012, 04:49 PM   #21
Senior LCF Member

So I've been reading more on the site and came across the Lepitin RX MY LEPTIN PRESCRIPTION - Jack Kruse. I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile for me to do his 4 week plan to become Lepitin sensitive while doing P3 with a Paleo diet. Then move to JUDDD.

Anyone have experience with Lepitin RX? All thoughts and experience are welcome.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:25 PM   #22
Senior LCF Member

I read more and more about the lepitin reset. It looks like a great program but some people really struggled to do it. I'm going to just focus on JUDDD for now. I start JUDDD on Thursday. Not sure yet if it will be a DD or UD. I have my foods ready and am prepared ror either one.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:15 PM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Today was my last low cal day. According to the JUDDD calc, I should have 821 cals for DD. I think I'll have an 821 day tomorrow since I usually increase cals slowly when coming off of hcg. I'm also going to have a big protein breakfast.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarosali View Post
Today was my last low cal day. According to the JUDDD calc, I should have 821 cals for DD. I think I'll have an 821 day tomorrow since I usually increase cals slowly when coming off of hcg. I'm also going to have a big protein breakfast.
This is making me think that something has gone wrong with your calculations. That's such a high calorie number for a DD. Or are you in maintenance now? (I guess I did leap to the assumption that you were *dieting* for weight loss, but that's not always the story at all. LOL)
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:52 PM   #25

Quote:
..........As I mentioned, I'd done multiple rounds of hCG and never really stabilized well..........I personally have come to believe that there is no real "resetting" of the hypothalamus, at least not for the hCGers I know..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrymyra View Post
..........Same here..........
I believe you ladies are correct. From what I've heard, there is no resetting happening.

I know Dr. Simeons defined his plan and was treating people with it almost 60 years ago, so... It's a very old thought on weight loss and then metabolism. There have been a lot of studies and new discoveries, etc. since then. I'm just saying that I believe this *resetting* of the hypothalamus and all has pretty much been disproved, hasn't it?

But I know weight loss sure occurs at lightening speed on that plan!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:51 PM   #26
Senior LCF Member

SoHappy - yep, I'm looking to maintain my losses from hcg. So while 821 is an increase in cals from my 500 low calorie days, it's my maintenance DD. Tomorrow I plan to increase cals by 250 or so, and do another 821 DD and so on until I get to the correct UD cal limit. I'm hoping this plan works so that I can figure out what my maintenance DD and UD are.

Menu:
b - 6 oz baked chicken, coffee cream
l - salad (mixed greens, spinach, cabbbage, carrots, pine nuts, 2oz baked chicken) low fat organic dressing
d - raw almonds, glass of wine

I'll weigh daily just to see what's happening.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:54 PM   #27
Senior LCF Member

JUDDD D1 completed! It was a DD in terms of the total cals, but up after eating 500 cals with hcg. I was up 1.8 lbs but that was expected. Always happens. Today I'm having an UP in that I'm eating more than 821 cals, but not all the way to my top cal limit. Ate my protein for breakfast around 7:30 am and had no hunger until 2:30 today. I'm still really full.

Today's Menu:
b - 7 oz salmon, coffee with hnh
l - raw almonds, pine nuts
d - salad with some protein and glass of wine
Old 03-02-2012, 05:57 PM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Tricialy
Stats: 196/151/130
WOE: HHCG
Start Date: October, 2010
I haven't started JUDDD yet - but plan to when I return from vacation - I recently finished my 5th round of HCG - losing about 65 lbs. - I would like to lose about 5 more lbs. and then move to JUDDD maintenance to maintain. I've really learned a lot from reading all of your comments - thanks!

I do have to say - I am worried that after weighing daily for almost a year and a half - that I am going to panic if I show a gain on the scale, I understand from looking at daily weights others have posted - it goes up and down. Do most people weight daily??
Tricialy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #29
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricialy View Post
I haven't started JUDDD yet - but plan to when I return from vacation - I recently finished my 5th round of HCG - losing about 65 lbs. - I would like to lose about 5 more lbs. and then move to JUDDD maintenance to maintain. I've really learned a lot from reading all of your comments - thanks!

I do have to say - I am worried that after weighing daily for almost a year and a half - that I am going to panic if I show a gain on the scale, I understand from looking at daily weights others have posted - it goes up and down. Do most people weight daily??
Congrats on your hcg loss!! I plan to continue weighing as usual until I get to the point where I've figured out my DD and UD limits. I think that most people only weigh after the DD. I'm sure you'll figure out what works best for you.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:19 PM   #30
Senior LCF Member

I was away this weekend and didn't have a scale or my computer. On Friday I had another DD, then I had two UD. I'm only 2.6 lbs over my lowest weight after hcg. Today was a DD and I tried to stick to 500 cals, but I think I got up to about 700 cals.

Tomorrow will be an UD where I plan to eat as normally as possible. Gee, I have no idea what normal is for me anymore after all this dieting.

So this week is my trial week to figure out my DD and UD cals. I'm determined not to freak out when I see the scale move. I'm just going to focus on what works and what doesn't so that I learn quickly.

Today's menu:
coffee with hnh
3 oz tuna with mustard
steamed red cabbage
2 pinches of pine nuts
8 almonds
cabbage, carrots, onions - stir fried in a bit of coconut oil (I think the oil is what took me to 700)