Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Giving this another go :) (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/758417-giving-another-go.html)

mom22boys 02-18-2012 10:11 AM

Giving this another go :)

I tried Juddd a few months back and did well at first and then the addition of carbs was too much for me to handle! School/work/holidays were too stressful and I turned to my sugar. 16 pounds later I went back to low carb and lost 8 lbs. This week I started Juddd again but know that I need to stick to low carb as well. After 2 dd and 2 ud I have lost 3 lbs!! I was stuck with low carb and Juddd got me moving again!! Yippie!! Going to be stricter with my ud this time around.

KeirasMom 02-18-2012 10:14 AM

:welcome: back!

I wish you continued success!

pjsam1156 02-18-2012 10:15 AM

:welcome:back!!! Great to have you here again!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Speck333 02-18-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom22boys (Post 15426606)
I tried Juddd a few months back and did well at first and then the addition of carbs was too much for me to handle! School/work/holidays were too stressful and I turned to my sugar. 16 pounds later I went back to low carb and lost 8 lbs. This week I started Juddd again but know that I need to stick to low carb as well. After 2 dd and 2 ud I have lost 3 lbs!! I was stuck with low carb and Juddd got me moving again!! Yippie!! Going to be stricter with my ud this time around.

Sounds so familiar! :shake: I do better with low carb JUDDD, too. It is nice to have the freedom to eat carby things occasionally though, and not fret or feel overly guilty about it.
Cheers to your continued success!

sophiethecat 02-18-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

:welcome: back, M2B! :shake: Like Speck said, it's great to have the option to have higher carbs when you want or the situation calls for it and know it won't wreck your weight or entire woe. But for some LC the bulk of the time is best. And doing it with JUDDD you are bound to have great success! :jumpjoy:

Kissa 02-18-2012 03:15 PM

:welcome: back

gotsomeold 02-19-2012 02:55 AM

Welcome back! You have made a great re-start!

SoHappy 02-19-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Glad you're back. And yeah.. if you're going to add more carbs back in, you really have to know you can handle them and NOT go over your calorie ceiling numbers.

You surely got off to a good start, and I'll bet you see great success on JUDDD this time. Way to Go! :up:

annieS 02-19-2012 02:49 PM

I see I'm not the only one coming back ! Welcome back mom22boys :)

Congratulations on your fresh start, it's gonna be great !