Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Another person who made it a month (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/758051-another-person-who-made-month.html)

sungoddess 02-15-2012 12:11 PM

Another person who made it a month

Today marks my one month on JUDDD. I am down 10 pounds!!!
:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: :high5: :):):heart::clap::clap::jumpjoy:

For me, this is huge. I had stalled major big time on LC and with every round of HCG I did, I couldn't maintain the loss. I felt my metabolism was broken forever.

I have been very faithful to the plan these 4 weeks. I stay close to fasting on my down days and try to be right on target with my up days. This is because I am so very very far from goal and wanted to give myself a good start.

Today I put on a smaller pair of jeans (still a bit hard to button) and a new smaller bra. :o:hyst: I am so happy and am gung ho to continue on.

I find this way of life very do-able. The down days aren't so bad and although I do feel some hunger, I am learning that to feel a bit of hunger is not a bad thing. I think I had no idea when I was really hungry and I always eat because I love to eat and not because I was hungry. Now I am learning the difference.

Today is a happy day for me ( in spite of having a root canal:annoyed:).

Thank you all for this thread and the support from all of you. This is just a wonderful helpful group of JUDDDers.

KeirasMom 02-15-2012 12:14 PM

Happy month-iversary! Woohoo! Great loss too.

You're :sing: ing JUDDD!

Kissa 02-15-2012 12:18 PM

I am delighted for you Beverley. You are doing a wonderful job.

Luna Loca 02-15-2012 12:43 PM

Wow! Awesome!! Isn't JUDDD the best?

Cruzcrzy 02-15-2012 12:54 PM

Beverly, celebrating with you!!!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: Woo-Hoo!

Jbinme 02-15-2012 01:07 PM

Beverly-10 pounds is amazing! :jumpjoy:
we share our 1 month anniversary! I'm going to weigh in tomorrow since today is a down day. I can't believe it's already been a month. I love JUDDD!!

theredhead 02-15-2012 01:26 PM

I remember when you started off and were unsure of things. Aren't you glad you gave it a go? I'm thrilled for you! :jumpjoy:

mykidsteacher 02-15-2012 01:41 PM

Wonderful progress! KUTGW!

mayleesa 02-15-2012 02:04 PM

WOOHOOOO!! girl congrats!!!! sooo happy for you!:jumpjoy:

DD80 02-15-2012 02:04 PM

10 lbs in one month is nothing short of amazing! Congratulations! :clap:

KJ-43 02-15-2012 05:31 PM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy::)

sophiethecat 02-15-2012 06:26 PM

Yayyy! :jumpjoy: WTG, Bev! :high5: I remember when you started, and I'm so glad you stuck with it! Great loss! Enjoy and KUTGW! :hugs:

sherrymyra 02-15-2012 06:55 PM

Great news. Yay. I too came from hcg and was having trouble maintaining my weight. It kept creeping up and I would have to eat really clean for 3 days to get back only to do it again in a couple of weeks.

I started JUDD and lost an additional 7-8 pounds.

I can live with the DD's although I miss eating as much as on my UD's but like I said I can live with it. By nighttime on a DD I'm telling myself, hey it's an UD tomorrow. Yay. !!

laranda 02-15-2012 07:27 PM

Congrats sungoddess! Great progress!!!

vcille 02-15-2012 08:40 PM

:clap:

sunday 02-15-2012 09:00 PM

:jumpjoy: You started just a few days before me! I am very happy for you!

I can honestly say this is much easier than I ever thought it would be. I am keeping my fingers crossed for my one month! :aprayer:

giggles4me 02-16-2012 04:10 AM

Way to go! Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to my first DD today.

gotsomeold 02-16-2012 05:19 AM

Happy one month anniversary to you!
Hope it's an UD, so you can celebrate!

Beeb 02-16-2012 09:31 AM

WOW!! So happy to read this!! WTG!!! :jumpjoy::high5::shake::hugs:

b_lou_who 02-18-2012 08:07 PM

Awesome you!

gotsomeold 02-19-2012 01:15 AM

I read your posting about climbing the stairs without extreme arthritis pain on the non-weight victories thread. Bravo on 10 pounds gone and so very much more!!!

SoHappy 02-19-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungoddess (Post 15419595)
Today marks my one month on JUDDD. I am down 10 pounds!!!
:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: :high5: :):):heart::clap::clap::jumpjoy:

For me, this is huge. I had stalled major big time on LC and with every round of HCG I did, I couldn't maintain the loss. I felt my metabolism was broken forever.

I have been very faithful to the plan these 4 weeks. I stay close to fasting on my down days and try to be right on target with my up days. This is because I am so very very far from goal and wanted to give myself a good start.

Today I put on a smaller pair of jeans (still a bit hard to button) and a new smaller bra. :o:hyst: I am so happy and am gung ho to continue on.

I find this way of life very do-able. The down days aren't so bad and although I do feel some hunger, I am learning that to feel a bit of hunger is not a bad thing. I think I had no idea when I was really hungry and I always eat because I love to eat and not because I was hungry. Now I am learning the difference.

Today is a happy day for me ( in spite of having a root canal:annoyed:).

Thank you all for this thread and the support from all of you. This is just a wonderful helpful group of JUDDDers.

This is certainly an inspirational post! TEN POUNDS in a single month, while only dieting every other day, is wonderful!

I'm wishing you all the success in the world here, and I'll bet you'll attain your weight loss goal, as you stated that you really do the fasting day well AND you try to be very, very close to your UD calories. Sounds like a recipe for success to me. :clap:

sungoddess 02-19-2012 03:43 PM

Thank you so much everyone!!:hugs: I am even more excited going into month two. I am really enjoying this way of eating!

SoHappy 02-19-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungoddess (Post 15429464)
Thank you so much everyone!!:hugs: I am even more excited going into month two. I am really enjoying this way of eating!

As with any eating plan, if you don't slack on doing it correctly, it will most likely continue to work well for you, so you can pretty much count on getting to a slim and trim size. I always think that's pretty exciting.

Don't *fudge* on your Down Day calories, and don't just take wild guesses at your UD calories, and I'll be cheering you on to goal! :clap:

sungoddess 02-19-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoHappy (Post 15429488)
As with any eating plan, if you don't slack on doing it correctly, it will most likely continue to work well for you, so you can pretty much count on getting to a slim and trim size. I always think that's pretty exciting.

Don't *fudge* on your Down Day calories, and don't just take wild guesses at your UD calories, and I'll be cheering you on to goal! :clap:

I am glad you are back- missed you for a couple of days! You and Sophie are the ones who inspired me to go the way of the JUDDD BUDDDs. Your level of knowledge and encouragement to everyone is fantastic.:hugs:

SoHappy 02-19-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungoddess (Post 15429641)
I am glad you are back- missed you for a couple of days! You and Sophie are the ones who inspired me to go the way of the JUDDD BUDDDs. Your level of knowledge and encouragement to everyone is fantastic.:hugs:

Oh, LOL. I sometimes get busy with real life. Or I get a wild hair and think I'll just spend less time here. But it never lasts. :laugh:

Eieio 02-19-2012 05:19 PM

Ten pounds!! That's a lot!
Awesome job.

theredhead 02-19-2012 06:04 PM

I'm so happy for you, Bev! You're going to make it to goal this time. I know it!