Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 09:24 AM   #2251
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,316
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Two NSV's for me today.

First, I have had two awesomely good DDs this week and two great UDs. I really, really needed a back to normal week like this! I feel so great and in control and happy!

Secondly, I spent about an hour trying on clothes yesterday. Started out just wanting to see what would look good for DH's big company Christmas party tomorrow night and decided on something that looks great and feels great.

But then, I went on to try on a bunch of other things. Considering that I'm working on getting rid of my vacation weight, even my "tight" non-stretchy, blingy denim capris still fit! I didn't even have to suck it in when I buttoned and zipped them. Whew! This is giving me confidence that my body is still holding on to extra water and with continued rotations, the scale will continue to go down quickly.
__________________
Yam-Yam

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2012, 09:26 AM   #2252
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,316
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Tooraloora: That is a great NSV! I'm putting off my baking until the very last minute because I do not trust myself! You will be my inspiration.
Yam-Yam is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:37 AM   #2253
Senior LCF Member
 
LuckyLou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 306
Gallery: LuckyLou
Stats: 205/185/...
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: Late Aug 2012
Tooraloora, I was baking today too but on an UD so to you... Great achievement.
Flutter I'm also enjoying the loose waist band feeling... Isn't it terrific?! (aren't we terrific )
And Yam Yam, your stories of life moving on and not messing with your bling capris are inspiring. Yay JUDDD
LuckyLou is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:49 AM   #2254
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,316
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLou View Post
Tooraloora, I was baking today too but on an UD so to you... Great achievement.
Flutter I'm also enjoying the loose waist band feeling... Isn't it terrific?! (aren't we terrific )
And Yam Yam, your stories of life moving on and not messing with your bling capris are inspiring. Yay JUDDD
We are terrific!!

I took a picture of me in the bling capris yesterday. (helps me to look at myself realistically because I think photos don't lie!) Seriously, they are not stretchy. Just regular denim. I surely thought I wouldn't be able to button or zip them!

(Sorry about the messy room in back round. I tried to crop some of it out! I am still emptying suitcases and also cleaning out closets and sorting dirty laundry and ready to wash bed sheets. What a mess!)


photo(5).JPG
Yam-Yam is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #2255
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,640
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
You look great in those capris, Yam! WTG!
LoCarbGal is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 12:29 PM   #2256
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,934
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
This thread is rocking today. Good work my JBs.
Kissa is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #2257
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: SW Mo.
Posts: 1,271
Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
Y'all make me so happy.
Go JUDDD!
Yikes I don't trust myself either with goodies. No way- no way.
Un less its and UD!
Which Today is not!
Eieio is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 12:57 PM   #2258
Major LCF Poster!
 
cici52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,676
Gallery: cici52
Hmm. Can't think of any reason for my last post to have disappeared but wanted to chime in here with congratulations to YamYam and Tooraloo on great NSVs.
cici52 is online now  
Old 12-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #2259
Major LCF Poster!
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 1,103
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/164/140)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
Shari! Show your DH who rocks! Buy something skimpy!!!
Nancy, I may wait for another 20 lb. loss before buying skimpy!! I'm not ready for that yet!! DH is always ready!!
Shari4 is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #2260
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,383
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
bahaha, of COURSE your DH is always ready, Shari! Men always are! Good for you though girl!! woohoo!!!

Yam, you look MARVELOUS in those 12's!!! I am so tickled for you, especially after a lovely vacation! Go you!!!!

Go you, Lou! Yes, we are awesome with the loose waistbands, although annoying to be doing the pull up dance all day! They are a great motivator to stay on plan all day.

Tooraloora, oooh, you are a brave, good girl baking on a down day! I have all my goodies ready to do on the next UD that I'm at home. You rock!
__________________
Melinda

Flutter is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #2261
Major LCF Poster!
 
TryingJudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,774
Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Re-started Judd on 8.5.14
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: 3.26.12
I can't seem to lose an ounce for months (hear that whoosh fairy? you are waaaaay overdue!) BUT my stamina and speed on the treadmill are definitely improving. Did 4 miles tonight in record time (for slow me) on only 4 HB eggs today.
TryingJudd is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #2262
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,748
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Great NSV's ladies.
Today one of the clients at my clinic said I look like a Victoria Secret Run Way Model... She is actually delusional so knocks a little validity out right there, but I'll take it!
Carly is online now  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #2263
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,640
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Great NSV's ladies.
Today one of the clients at my clinic said I look like a Victoria Secret Run Way Model... She is actually delusional so knocks a little validity out right there, but I'll take it!
I love that Carly! "she is actually delusional..."

But I'll twist it around on you. It must be something like "Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me."

"Just because she's delusional doesn't mean she doesn't know a runway model when she sees one."
LoCarbGal is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #2264
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,316
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Carly: I'm with LCG! That client was right. You look amazing! I saw your pictures.
Yam-Yam is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #2265
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,316
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingJudd View Post
I can't seem to lose an ounce for months (hear that whoosh fairy? you are waaaaay overdue!) BUT my stamina and speed on the treadmill are definitely improving. Did 4 miles tonight in record time (for slow me) on only 4 HB eggs today.
WTG, TJ! You are burnin'; on fire; and soon the whoosh fairy will have no choice. Get ready for a visit!
Yam-Yam is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 10:16 PM   #2266
Major LCF Poster!
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 1,103
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/164/140)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
bahaha, of COURSE your DH is always ready, Shari! Men always are! Good for you though girl!! woohoo!!!
HaHaHa!! Yes they are!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Great NSV's ladies.
Today one of the clients at my clinic said I look like a Victoria Secret Run Way Model... She is actually delusional so knocks a little validity out right there, but I'll take it!
Hey, girl! Take those compliments anywhere you can get them!! You've earned them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
I love that Carly! "she is actually delusional..."

But I'll twist it around on you. It must be something like "Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me."

"Just because she's delusional doesn't mean she doesn't know a runway model when she sees one."
LCG, you are right on!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
WTG, TJ! You are burnin'; on fire; and soon the whoosh fairy will have no choice. Get ready for a visit!
TJ, fingers crossed for a speedy visit from the whoosh fairy!!

Yam Yam, you're really those capri's!!!
Shari4 is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 04:19 AM   #2267
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,383
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
TJ, that is SO awesome! I am very jealous!!! I'm hoping to be able to go for some lovely powerwalks by the time spring finally rolls around the tundra here. Go you!!!

Carly, she's not delusional when it comes to you! She's right! (hmmm, what else could she be right about, though? LOL!)

Well ladies, those 16s were driving me so crazy yesterday that I decided to shop in my closet this morning. Pulled out a brand new with tags pair of Gap 14s and ThEY FIT!!!! Holy crap! Color me way excited on this lovely UD!
Flutter is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 05:44 AM   #2268
Senior LCF Member
 
LuckyLou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 306
Gallery: LuckyLou
Stats: 205/185/...
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: Late Aug 2012
Hey, that's great Melinda. Enjoy your super slim 14s
LuckyLou is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 06:17 AM   #2269
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,640
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
TJ for increased stamina! I see the whoosh fairy peeking around the corner for you!

Melinda for your 14s! You're doing great!
LoCarbGal is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 06:35 AM   #2270
Senior LCF Member
 
LuckyLou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 306
Gallery: LuckyLou
Stats: 205/185/...
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: Late Aug 2012
3 weeks ago, I got a new belt which I had to tie on the first belt hole. This morning, it was a little tight and I discovered it was tied on the 5th, yes 5th!, hole! I've barely lost a pound extra but something is definitely moving
LuckyLou is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 06:37 AM   #2271
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,640
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
WOW Lou! That's big progress! Tightening up that waist!
LoCarbGal is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 07:14 AM   #2272
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: SW Mo.
Posts: 1,271
Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
GREAT JOB LADIES!
So inspiring.
Ei
Eieio is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 07:55 AM   #2273
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sungoddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,171
Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Oh the joy to see all these NSV's. This is my all-time favorite thread and I come and read when I want to feel positive, uplifted and to laugh my butt off!! Such a fun thread.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Two NSV's for me today.

First, I have had two awesomely good DDs this week and two great UDs. I really, really needed a back to normal week like this! I feel so great and in control and happy!

Secondly, I spent about an hour trying on clothes yesterday. Started out just wanting to see what would look good for DH's big company Christmas party tomorrow night and decided on something that looks great and feels great.

But then, I went on to try on a bunch of other things. Considering that I'm working on getting rid of my vacation weight, even my "tight" non-stretchy, blingy denim capris still fit! I didn't even have to suck it in when I buttoned and zipped them. Whew! This is giving me confidence that my body is still holding on to extra water and with continued rotations, the scale will continue to go down quickly.
Congrats on the successful rotations and you are looking great in those teeny tiny little capris! You are going down, down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingJudd View Post
I can't seem to lose an ounce for months (hear that whoosh fairy? you are waaaaay overdue!) BUT my stamina and speed on the treadmill are definitely improving. Did 4 miles tonight in record time (for slow me) on only 4 HB eggs today.
This is wonderful news. Now come on whoosh fairy- give her and also take some pounds away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Great NSV's ladies.
Today one of the clients at my clinic said I look like a Victoria Secret Run Way Model... She is actually delusional so knocks a little validity out right there, but I'll take it!
Oh I simply LOVE your response. But like you said, who cares- I would TAKE IT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
TJ, that is SO awesome! I am very jealous!!! I'm hoping to be able to go for some lovely powerwalks by the time spring finally rolls around the tundra here. Go you!!!

Carly, she's not delusional when it comes to you! She's right! (hmmm, what else could she be right about, though? LOL!)

Well ladies, those 16s were driving me so crazy yesterday that I decided to shop in my closet this morning. Pulled out a brand new with tags pair of Gap 14s and ThEY FIT!!!! Holy crap! Color me way excited on this lovely UD!
14's!!! woot woot!! That is so skinny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLou View Post
3 weeks ago, I got a new belt which I had to tie on the first belt hole. This morning, it was a little tight and I discovered it was tied on the 5th, yes 5th!, hole! I've barely lost a pound extra but something is definitely moving
I can't even do belts, so it is exciting for me to hear this result! Awesome!

Great NSV's everyone!
__________________
Good broth resurrects the dead. ~ South American Proverb
sungoddess is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 08:52 AM   #2274
Senior LCF Member
 
sdjade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 188
Gallery: sdjade
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: LC 10-2011, JUDDD 04-01-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLou View Post
3 weeks ago, I got a new belt which I had to tie on the first belt hole. This morning, it was a little tight and I discovered it was tied on the 5th, yes 5th!, hole! I've barely lost a pound extra but something is definitely moving
Wow, Lou, that is great!! Way to go!!
sdjade is offline  
Old 12-15-2012, 01:35 AM   #2275
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,934
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Such a great way to start my day reading all this lovely stuff. You rock ladies.

And I want to announce that that the Whoosh Fairy visited TJ, egg fasts work! YAY.
Kissa is offline  
Old 12-15-2012, 08:05 AM   #2276
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,748
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I just love this tread! smaller waists- evidenced by smaller pants and belts pulled snugger!

My agency holiday party was last night- This involves 2 NSVs: 1) I had 2 UDs in a row and didn't freak out. 2) I saw some co-workers that I have not seen since losing most of the weight. About 3 people walked by me and never realized the whole night that it was me or by the time they realized it was too akward for them to come back over. A whole bunch of co-workers initially looked at me- like who is that and then started with "Oh my G_d! You look amazing" or "Wow! What have you been doing to lose that weight!" It was one fun evening!
__________________
<---- Before Carly
10.0 lbs lost on LC/low cal. (2/21/12-3/27/12)
65.8 lbs lost on JUDDD (3/28/12- 4/18/13)
75.8 lbs were evicted in less than 14 months!
Called goal on 2/5/13 at 126.8. I can wear size 4P!

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is online now  
Old 12-15-2012, 08:13 AM   #2277
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,640
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Carly, you just gave me goosebumps! I remember those experiences and that feeling from when I lost 94 pounds before, and I want it again! You really have made an amazing transformation. Still the same sweet person inside, but a healthier and even prettier outside. And determination of steel underlying it all.

LoCarbGal is offline  
Old 12-15-2012, 08:17 AM   #2278
Zib
Major LCF Poster!
 
Zib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: usually at home
Posts: 2,552
Gallery: Zib
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: August 2012 - Cholesterol down 70 points!
Carly, what a fun way to spend the evening. Who would think being ignored by long-time friends and co-workers was a good thing.

Lou, that's amazing! Congratulations.

And YamYam, I have to say, those jeans look a bit loose to me. Great stuff!

Last edited by Zib; 12-15-2012 at 08:18 AM..
Zib is offline  
Old 12-15-2012, 11:16 AM   #2279
Established
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Library
Posts: 2,425
Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
I just love this tread! smaller waists- evidenced by smaller pants and belts pulled snugger!

My agency holiday party was last night- This involves 2 NSVs: 1) I had 2 UDs in a row and didn't freak out. 2) I saw some co-workers that I have not seen since losing most of the weight. About 3 people walked by me and never realized the whole night that it was me or by the time they realized it was too akward for them to come back over. A whole bunch of co-workers initially looked at me- like who is that and then started with "Oh my G_d! You look amazing" or "Wow! What have you been doing to lose that weight!" It was one fun evening!


I had a great one this morning-bought two pair of size 10 jeans I started with a loose size 14 and the past few weeks have been in size 12. My goal is to end up in a size 8 so I'm well on my way
mom23kids is offline  
Old 12-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #2280
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,748
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom23kids View Post


I had a great one this morning-bought two pair of size 10 jeans I started with a loose size 14 and the past few weeks have been in size 12. My goal is to end up in a size 8 so I'm well on my way
Yay! Isn't it fun to shrink?
Carly is online now  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:04 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.