Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #841
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
I know what a phenomenal victory that IS! Thrilled for you!

This is my absolute favorite thread here! I love reading about everyone's progress and victories.

I have two NSV's to report this morning. The first one is a health victory.

I'm not sure what caused me to think about this yesterday, but it suddenly dawned on me that I haven't had to park in the close-up parking space reserved for "senior citizens" at the grocery store for a couple months. The last several times I've even deliberately parked at the outer edge of the lot so I could get more exercise. And I've refused help from the baggers getting the stuff from the store into my car.

I used to have arthritis in my hip and knee so bad that when it was at its very worst I had to use a cane. Hated that! Not being able to really do much played a big part in how much weight I gained, I'm sure of it. Even when I lost weight last year, I still hurt pretty bad a lot of the time. A trip to the store sometimes completely did me in for a couple days. Last Christmas just before I made the decision to go off low carb for the holidays, I'd lost down to 217 (10 pounds lower than my starting weight for JUDDD) and had to cut short a shopping trip at the mall because my hip was absolutely killing me. I don't think I was even in there for 30 minutes before I had to leave.

I'm sitting here thinking about all of this and it seems like something I saw in a movie, if that makes sense. It happened to the character who is playing me in a movie. Yet I know it was me not so very long ago. Being skeptical by nature, I doubt I would have really believed it had someone told me the difference would be this drastic or this quick. But it has.

Just the freedom from chronic pain is reason enough to follow this way of eating for the rest of my life.

The second victory has more to do with vanity.

I bought a pair of jeans at a thrift shop around the first part of May. These are "progress jeans". I could get them up over my legs OK but had to struggle to bring them up over my hips. NO way could I button the top - let alone zip them - even if I laid down on the bed and tried. There was at least a 4 inch gap. Y'all know what I'm talking about.

The last time I tried them on was a couple weeks ago and I'd made headway but still had to wiggle to get them over my hips and still couldn't button or zip them. The gap was smaller but still couldn't do it even laying down.

Got up this morning and pulled them off the hanger. Put my right foot in the right leg, then my left foot in the left leg and pulled them all the way up over my hips in one EASY fluid motion. And then . . . and then I buttoned them. And I could still breathe normally! And . . . they zipped! ALL the way zipped without having to lay down on the bed!!

When I got those jeans I figured it would take losing at least another 20 - 25 pounds before I'd be able to zip them up easily. I have a little flab at the sides when they're zipped, but I can sit in them comfortably.

The pants don't lie!
Fan-freakin-tastic. I know what you mean about the arthritis pain, I have a knee that used to give me trouble but since JUDDD that trouble is in the past. Before I'd have trouble walking three blocks, now I walk four miles with no pain. I live in a loft at the top of 47 steps, and I now routinely make a special trip just to take the trash down, whereas before I would only take the trash out when I already had to go out anyway, those stairs were such a chore.

And woot woot on the pants!!! No, the pants DON'T lie, you ARE doing it and such wonderful wonderful NSVs you are all reporting!! this thread!!

"Success occurs in clusters and is born in generosity" --Julia Cameron

Describes my JUDDD Buddds perfectly.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #842
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vilanteira
Stats: in maintenance
WOE: juddd/lower carb
Start Date: low carb: 2008, juddd: 10/24/11
I love this thread and have always loved it (and similar NSV JUDDD threads) throughout my JUDDD journey because I've lost so incredibly slowly that if I just relied on weight loss alone, I honestly wouldn't have been so impressed with this woe. It's all these wonderful and amazing NSVs (of which I've personally experienced countless as well) in addition to weight loss that reaffirm for me every day that I'm doing the right thing for my body, my health, my mental well-being and my future.

After reading your posts, I always think how happy I am for everyone and how lucky I am that I found JUDDD.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #843
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cactusrose63
Stats: 156/156/130 - 5'4", Age: 53
WOE: JUDDD 1900/800 or less if I can!
Start Date: JUDDD restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla_latte View Post
I'm really itching for the smaller underwear, but I've noticed the tops of the insides of my legs - you know, the wide part just underneath ... you know - are rubbing less together, or maybe just more smoothly. As soon as I became aware of it, I thought "NSV!"
Really, totally...when legs don't rub together as much...TOTAL NSV! Have been there before and it's happening again to me too! YAY for us!!
Old 06-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #844
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusrose63 View Post
Really, totally...when legs don't rub together as much...TOTAL NSV! Have been there before and it's happening again to me too! YAY for us!!
when/if that ever happens for me, I swear I'll have a tshirt made!

I have one-- it's minor, but it made me happy at the time.

My bathtub for baths (the one I had specially put in, b/c it's deeper than the one we take showers in) is a bit narrow for me. The contractor picked it, so that will teach me...

anyway-- I noticed the water flowing around me much better on Sunday when I took a bath

Usually, I'm a bit of a dam in terms of water flow, if you know what I mean.

So, that's one of my measures of success-- clothes fitting, and water damming

S.

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
Old 06-08-2012, 12:14 PM   #845
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
NSVs make me tear up and cheer.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:24 PM   #846
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vanilla_latte
Stats: Weigh/Too/Much!
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: Oh, ya know..every morning!
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
when/if that ever happens for me, I swear I'll have a tshirt made!

My bathtub for baths (the one I had specially put in, b/c it's deeper than the one we take showers in) is a bit narrow for me. The contractor picked it, so that will teach me...

anyway-- I noticed the water flowing around me much better on Sunday when I took a bath

S.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #847
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Way to go Soren!!!
You know, that thigh thing is happening with me. The weird thing is that i emerged from my mother's uterus with chunky thighs, and no WOE has changed them before, so it has been strange to watch them get smaller. If this keeps up, I'll end up looking like the same person from the waist down that I am from the waist up. You'll all hear me screaming when this happens. Don't be alarmed.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #848

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Don't laugh, but sometimes, at night, under the bed clothes, I squeeze bits of my body and have to remind myself that this is really ME! I just feel so oddly different. Almost what you might call slim!

Love me some JUDDD. Go ladies, what a great day of NSVs.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #849
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyjoy View Post
My NSV today:
Despite going over (and i mean that on a large/global kinda scale) on the last two UDs, I'm now in both pants and shorts that were too small when I bought them two weeks ago. I can hardly believe it.
I love JUDDD.
YES, you DO deserve an NSV! And what a great one you have! Two weeks ago! That's fantastic!

Quote:

I'm really itching for the smaller underwear, but I've noticed the tops of the insides of my legs - you know, the wide part just underneath ... you know - are rubbing less together, or maybe just more smoothly. As soon as I became aware of it, I thought "NSV!"

Oh, and I got a "skinny" comment from my mother, even though I'm far from it!! But it's sure nice to hear.
Those are great ones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Loca View Post
Fan-freakin-tastic. I know what you mean about the arthritis pain, I have a knee that used to give me trouble but since JUDDD that trouble is in the past. Before I'd have trouble walking three blocks, now I walk four miles with no pain. I live in a loft at the top of 47 steps, and I now routinely make a special trip just to take the trash down, whereas before I would only take the trash out when I already had to go out anyway, those stairs were such a chore.
I know you've had remarkable relief with your knee and I'm so, so glad!

I've even been considering looking around for a used bicycle to help me get some real exercise due to your excellent example.

Quote:

Oh heck yes I know exactly what you mean! And HOORAY for YOU, Soren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Don't laugh, but sometimes, at night, under the bed clothes, I squeeze bits of my body and have to remind myself that this is really ME! I just feel so oddly different. Almost what you might call slim!
Almost?? You ARE slim! OWN it! And you have such a solid handle on knowing exactly how to stay that way, which is the real victory.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #850
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jbinme
Wow! I love reading all the NSVs! I have a huge smile on my face!
Old 06-08-2012, 10:32 PM   #851
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
These NSV's are just GREAT!!!! A wonderful way to end my day.

Phyl................................can never get enough of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2012, 11:16 PM   #852
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ebeads
Stats: yikes/tryingmybest/ihopeihope
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restart May 10,2012
Tomorrow is my one month back on plan day. My NSV is that it went totally without drama and SPED by. I did not have one day where I was crazy out of my mind gotta have food!
YAY
Old 06-09-2012, 12:46 AM   #853
Major LCF Poster!

Ebeads. Love ths NSV! Keep drama on stage where it belongs! Give me peaceful JUDDDing any day. Bravo!
Old 06-09-2012, 06:05 AM   #854
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: KelAly8894
Stats: 124/118/110
WOE: JUDDD 1500/500
Start Date: 5/29/2012
I'm taking advice from many of you and using my DD's to get a lot done around my house. This is a victory for me!! Today I'm putting all of my shoes in clear shoe boxes I just bought at Walmart for 97 cents each. Then I'm going to clean my whole main level in prep for my daughter's high school graduation dinner on Monday. I'll be so busy that I won't have time to be hungry. I just can't tell you ladies how much I appreciate this bulletin board. I come here several times a day for inspiration. You are all wonderful !!!!
Old 06-09-2012, 06:26 AM   #855
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Bravo KelAly!! USE those DDs! Food? What is that?

I think I have an NSV. Since beginning JUDDD, I have not really increased my exercise. But, on a cruise a few weeks ago I ran up and downstairs (hate waiting for elevators) like I live in a two-story house (I don't). I mean like five flights three times in half an hour without even thinking about it. And, after dinner, I danced. I danced with DH until he ran out of steam. Then I danced with the friends we traveled with until they ran out of energy. Then I danced with the staff and drunken young men who seemed to get a kick out of boogieing with grandma. And I was not sore the next morning!

JUDDD does seem to have had a very positive effect on my muscles.
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:32 AM   #856

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/155.4/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post

I think I have an NSV. Since beginning JUDDD, I have not really increased my exercise. But, on a cruise a few weeks ago I ran up and downstairs (hate waiting for elevators) like I live in a two-story house (I don't). I mean like five flights three times in half an hour without even thinking about it. And, after dinner, I danced. I danced with DH until he ran out of steam. Then I danced with the friends we traveled with until they ran out of energy. Then I danced with the staff and drunken young men who seemed to get a kick out of boogieing with grandma. And I was not sore the next morning!

Nancy, can I be you in my next life? How fun! And a great NSV as well.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:31 AM   #857
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Quote:

Love me some JUDDD. Go ladies, what a great day of NSVs.
You ARE thin! And I totally do this too, so I was giggling as I read it.

What? Is that a hip bone?! Wow, tummy is flat! LOL

Caught up on 3 pages of NSV's and I'm smiling from ear to ear. WTG everyone!
Old 06-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #858
Senior LCF Member

I come here every morning and just love reading these! Puts a smile on my face, and gives me encouragement to face my DD with relish (oooh, WRONG word!! on a DD!!) instead of dread!! I mean enthusiasm!!
Old 06-09-2012, 08:41 AM   #859
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Quote:
NSV #1: Yesterday was such a HUNGRY day for me and I went over my cal limit by ~ 150 cals. I weighed in today after my DD yesterday, up one pound. No problem. I did not freak out or beat myself up.

NSV# 2: I tried on my hiking shorts and they fit. Nicely. I can zip them, sit in them and still breathe, and no muffin top. Just about 5 weeks ago I couldn't even get these shorts over my hips! I was hoping to be able to wear them one month from now for a little trip we are taking in the mountains. I can actually wear them out in public now to the store if I want instead of my stretchy workout pants. YES.
I love that we no longer have to freak out when the scale is up a bit. I love that we don't have to beat ourselves up. And yippee to hiking shorts that you can go out in public in!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post

I have two NSV's to report this morning. The first one is a health victory.

I'm not sure what caused me to think about this yesterday, but it suddenly dawned on me that I haven't had to park in the close-up parking space reserved for "senior citizens" at the grocery store for a couple months. The last several times I've even deliberately parked at the outer edge of the lot so I could get more exercise. And I've refused help from the baggers getting the stuff from the store into my car.

I used to have arthritis in my hip and knee so bad that when it was at its very worst I had to use a cane. Hated that! Not being able to really do much played a big part in how much weight I gained, I'm sure of it. Even when I lost weight last year, I still hurt pretty bad a lot of the time. A trip to the store sometimes completely did me in for a couple days. Last Christmas just before I made the decision to go off low carb for the holidays, I'd lost down to 217 (10 pounds lower than my starting weight for JUDDD) and had to cut short a shopping trip at the mall because my hip was absolutely killing me. I

Just the freedom from chronic pain is reason enough to follow this way of eating for the rest of my life.

I bought a pair of jeans at a thrift shop around the first part of May. These are "progress jeans". I could get them up over my legs OK but had to struggle to bring them up over my hips. NO way could I button the top - let alone zip them - even if I laid down on the bed and tried. There was at least a 4 inch gap. Y'all know what I'm talking about.

The last time I tried them on was a couple weeks ago and I'd made headway but still had to wiggle to get them over my hips and still couldn't button or zip them. The gap was smaller but still couldn't do it even laying down.

Got up this morning and pulled them off the hanger. Put my right foot in the right leg, then my left foot in the left leg and pulled them all the way up over my hips in one EASY fluid motion. And then . . . and then I buttoned them. And I could still breathe normally! And . . . they zipped! ALL the way zipped without having to lay down on the bed!!:

The pants don't lie!
This is so huge! I am so happy for you. I am doing the same thing!! I am parking far away to get more walking in. I love hearing the medical/health progress people make as it is the reason I started JUDDD. I also feel so much better in a short period of time. Yippee for the healing powers of JUDDD!

And yes!! The pants don't lie like the scale does. Feeling those smaller jeans slip on over the booty with ease and zip us is a feeling that can't be described in words!

Quote:

I'm finding UDs really challenging right now. Which almost makes me feel like I don't deserve an NSV. Almost.
My NSV today:
Despite going over (and i mean that on a large/global kinda scale) on the last two UDs, I'm now in both pants and shorts that were too small when I bought them two weeks ago. I can hardly believe it.
I love JUDDD.:
You ARE worthy!! You are sticking with it and JUDDD is rewarding you. That is so awesome!!

Quote:
[

Oh, and I got a "skinny" comment from my mother, even though I'm far from it!! But it's sure nice to hear.
Oh this is an NSV I want!! Less rubbing of the inner thigh!! And getting a "skinny"compliment is so motivating. Awesome!

Quote:
Can't wait for this to happen to me. Congrats!

Quote:

S.
Better water flow in the tub!! woot! woot! Soren, I just had to laugh at this one with delight. I never thought about it before, but it is so true and represents the overall inches lost. Fabuloso!!

Quote:
Way to go Soren!!!
You know, that thigh thing is happening with me. The weird thing is that i emerged from my mother's uterus with chunky thighs, and no WOE has changed them before, so it has been strange to watch them get smaller. If this keeps up, I'll end up looking like the same person from the waist down that I am from the waist up. You'll all hear me screaming when this happens. Don't be alarmed.
Cheers to thinner thighs!! I am waiting to hear your screams all the way over at my place! woo hoo!!!

Quote:
It does take awhile for the brain to catch up with the body doesn't it?This created a delightful visual picture for me. You ARE slim!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebeads View Post
Tomorrow is my one month back on plan day. My NSV is that it went totally without drama and SPED by. I did not have one day where I was crazy out of my mind gotta have food!
YAY
I love this. This is a wonderful NSV. The control we develop about food while doing JUDDD is like no other plan I have ever been on. I contrast it with the last time I was on HCG and all I did is obsess about what I couldn't eat. Wonderful wonderful!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelAly8894 View Post
I'm taking advice from many of you and using my DD's to get a lot done around my house. This is a victory for me!! Today I'm putting all of my shoes in clear shoe boxes I just bought at Walmart for 97 cents each. Then I'm going to clean my whole main level in prep for my daughter's high school graduation dinner on Monday. I'll be so busy that I won't have time to be hungry. I just can't tell you ladies how much I appreciate this bulletin board. I come here several times a day for inspiration. You are all wonderful !!
Ahh.... when you are done at your house, care to clean mine? I love how DD's give us that break from food so that we can do other things like organizing our shoes etc. Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post

Nancy, you make me laugh so much. When I went on a cruise, the stairs were hard for me, so hearing that you did this is music to my ears.The dancing sounds like a blast and I bet those drunken young men thought you were 20 years younger than you are !! Dance, Nancy, dance!! woo hoo!!

I come here daily for my motivation. Congrats fellow JUDDDers on all of these victories!!
Old 06-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #860

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/155.4/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
Last October, at my heaviest, I did the last Bully Rescue walk at the park (2 miles, uneven terrain) and was so hot and sweaty and ill after, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it the next time it came around.

Today was the next time. I did it, thoroughly enjoyed it, barely broke a sweat, and only stopped to sit once--because Keira asked to, not because I needed or even wanted to.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #861
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Last October, at my heaviest, I did the last Bully Rescue walk at the park (2 miles, uneven terrain) and was so hot and sweaty and ill after, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it the next time it came around.

Today was the next time. I did it, thoroughly enjoyed it, barely broke a sweat, and only stopped to sit once--because Keira asked to, not because I needed or even wanted to.
The power of JUDDD! Awesome accomplishment!!

Last edited by sungoddess; 06-09-2012 at 02:25 PM..
Old 06-09-2012, 02:12 PM   #862
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post

Old 06-09-2012, 05:17 PM   #863
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ebeads
Stats: yikes/tryingmybest/ihopeihope
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restart May 10,2012
A month ago before I started back on LC I had really outgrown my jeans and had to order a few pair on Ebay. I already have had to put those away because they are too big ( no great loss they did not cost much ) but in yesterday's mail was another package that had been ordered on May 11. For some reason the seller had been delayed. It was only a 99 cent final bid so I did not worry about it. I never make a stink about such things. Well of course they were WAYYYYYYYYY big. HAHAHAH I have plenty of jeans in sizes too small for me currently, so that will not be a problem on the way down. I have always had a closet with 4 or 5 sizes.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:10 AM   #864
Major LCF Poster!

Oh, I LOVE the NSVs!
Today's is small, but big for me. My last two UDs have been peaceful. For a long while, there, it felt like I was doing my best to control wild horses that were frothing at the mouth, having been shot at by evil cowboys, and been bitten by poisonous snakes, and .... Well, you get the idea, I'm sure.
I don't know whether those days are behind me or not, but I'm SO happy for a taste of peace when it comes to food, hunger, craving, and me.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:28 AM   #865
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wonderful NSV Kristin!!!!

I remember when that one hit me...and how very good it felt.

When UD becomes peaceful, secure, not-even-thinking-about-control, our relationship to food reaches a new and oh-so-healthy level.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:36 AM   #866
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kimberino
Stats: 235/141 50 yo
WOE: Atkins/now JUDDD
Start Date: 3 '09 Atkins-3 '12 JUDDD
So happy for you Kristin! I remember the first "controlled" UD I had (after several weeks of JUDDDing) and thinking I must be sick or something, because I wasn't thinking about my next meal or what yummy, tempting food was just waiting in the fridge for me.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:14 AM   #867
Blabbermouth!!!

Happy for you, Kristin!

The freedom from obsession with food is a game-changer!
Old 06-13-2012, 10:09 AM   #868

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Amen.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #869
Senior LCF Member

Another example of unexplainable JUDDD magic today that is not reflected in the scale!! I woke up feeling smaller so today I thought I would try on some capris I couldn't fit into six weeks ago. I mean they fit technically, but we're talking major bulges everywhere, so I couldn't wear them in public. Today I tried them on to see if I was any closer to being able to wear them, hoping that I could wear them next month on a mini vacation. Well...they fit...I could zip them...no muffin top...AND they were loose in the butt and soooo comfy to wear. I wore them out to run errands and I felt so good wearing them.

This really gives me continued motivation to stick to the DD and be consistent at about 600 calories. 1900 on the UD day and enjoying every last calorie, in fact going over a bit at times. I am so amazed that this is something that has finally broken my stall and I actually get to eat foods I have missed over the years being LC.

BONUS: And NO GUILT!! NONE of this constant inner talk and struggle about what I want to eat but can't have and if I have it, being obsessed with how I shouldn't be having it.

Lost 3 pounds from Jan 1 2012 til April 30 2012 by "eating healthy", LC, etc...
Lost 12 pounds from May 1 2012 til September 1 2012 with JUDDD

Down and Up 10-15# every year since 2000 with VLC, semi LC and Carb Cycling
Anticipating forever success with JUDDD!!
Old 06-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #870
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Another example of unexplainable JUDDD magic today that is not reflected in the scale!! I woke up feeling smaller so today I thought I would try on some capris I couldn't fit into six weeks ago. I mean they fit technically, but we're talking major bulges everywhere, so I couldn't wear them in public. Today I tried them on to see if I was any closer to being able to wear them, hoping that I could wear them next month on a mini vacation. Well...they fit...I could zip them...no muffin top...AND they were loose in the butt and soooo comfy to wear. I wore them out to run errands and I felt so good wearing them.

This really gives me continued motivation to stick to the DD and be consistent at about 600 calories. 1900 on the UD day and enjoying every last calorie, in fact going over a bit at times. I am so amazed that this is something that has finally broken my stall and I actually get to eat foods I have missed over the years being LC.

BONUS: And NO GUILT!! NONE of this constant inner talk and struggle about what I want to eat but can't have and if I have it, being obsessed with how I shouldn't be having it.

Closed Thread