Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 02:47 PM   #301
Major LCF Poster!
 
DD80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Desert Southwest
Posts: 1,292
Gallery: DD80
Stats: 188/165.0/145 5'10"
WOE: Organic GrassFed Gluten-Free 5/13 Dairy Free 2/14
Start Date: 1/10/12 Medi, 2/9/12 First UD, 1/1/13 New Plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Luna: You are gorgeous! So glad you posted your beautiful picture. Love the haircut, too!!

Sophie: Like others, I, too saw the pictures of you in your new tops and you are thin! You look wonderful and perfect. Believe it.

So many good posts. What a great thread.

My NSV is that I went to Macy's this morning because I had a $10 off and a 20% off coupon to use. As always I went to the clearance dept. I found a size 12 jeans with the cutest leather braided rope belt and top stitched pockets at 60% off original price which brought them to $30.

Tried them on and they were too big. Whaaaaaa????? Asked the sales lady who was helping me if she could find them in a 10 and the size 10's fit comfortably. I bought them and wore them all day. Thinking of never taking them off. Should I wear them to bed tonight???

Here's the thing. I'm thinking to myself, how can I be 5'9", weigh 194ish and buy a size 10. Something is wrong here.

Now I'm doubting myself and thinking I should have tried on some other size 10's not on sale. Maybe this is a fluke (even though it's in the same brand I've been buying for several years and the 12's I've been wearing and was wearing when I went to the store today are baggy in the butt). Maybe they accidentally put the wrong tag in the pants.

Although a few minutes ago when I was sitting on the "throne" for the millionth time today because it's a DD and I'm slurping water I looked at the tag again and, yes, it's a size 10!!! The tag is sewn in on the inside of the waist band.

I just can't believe it. I've gone from size 18 to 10 in 7 months. But I can't believe it. I mean really. I can't!!
I'm a little jealous! I just got into my 10s (and fitting in them comfortably) around 168-170. Some companies make bigger size 10s than others (like my NY & Company 10s are getting baggy butt and saggy crotch). However, for the most part a 10 is a 10 is a 10... YOU ARE DOING GREAT!
DD80 is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2012, 03:07 PM   #302
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,934
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Luna, I meant to comment on your avatar a day or so back, but there is so much good news here aI just plain forgot! Your eyes are huge!!! I bet if you flutter those lashes hurricanes begin!

Yam-Yam, DD80, woot, woot on the size 10s, saggy, crutches and all...............
Kissa is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #303
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sungoddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,171
Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
aaaaccckkk... I couldn't find this thread!
I have to report that I have now joined the group of JUDDDers who have shrinking feet. I was getting new shoes and saw that my old size 8 is just too big now and I bought a couple of pairs of 7's. That is so weird to think my feet have lost weight! How many pounds they have lost, I do not know. Only the toes knows.
sungoddess is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 05:06 PM   #304
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Luna Loca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Austin
Posts: 11,231
Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Luna, I meant to comment on your avatar a day or so back, but there is so much good news here aI just plain forgot! Your eyes are huge!!! I bet if you flutter those lashes hurricanes begin!

Yam-Yam, DD80, woot, woot on the size 10s, saggy, crutches and all...............


God I love you. So beautiful yourself, and dishing out the compliments like you do...You're just a love. Mwah! (we need a blowing kisses smilie!)
Luna Loca is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 11:22 AM   #305
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,934
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Beverly how could you lose your own thread. Don't you use the "User Control Panel" button? I couldn't live without is. I have to unsubscribe to loads of threads every day as I am such a chatterbox, but my regulars are always there.

Love your little feet. Toes knows, lol.

Yes, Luna we do need a blowing kisses smilie.
Kissa is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 12:04 PM   #306
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sungoddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,171
Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Beverly how could you lose your own thread. Don't you use the "User Control Panel" button? I couldn't live without is. I have to unsubscribe to loads of threads every day as I am such a chatterbox, but my regulars are always there.

Love your little feet. Toes knows, lol.

Yes, Luna we do need a blowing kisses smilie.
Thank you! I am so embarrassed. I didn't know to use that. Thank you for that. There are certain threads I need to visit daily for my motivation!!

Don't tell anyone what a little dummy I have been, okay? shhhh...
sungoddess is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 12:12 PM   #307
Senior LCF Member
 
MargeGunderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 677
Gallery: MargeGunderson
Stats: 178/130/120
WOE: LC; LG, no wheat, VVLS(ugar)
Start Date: Feb. 1, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess View Post
Thank you! I am so embarrassed. I didn't know to use that. Thank you for that. There are certain threads I need to visit daily for my motivation!!

Don't tell anyone what a little dummy I have been, okay? shhhh...
Gosh, I sure wish I'd read this whole post first! After that first sentence I rushed right out and put it on the front page of the New York Times, the Washington Post and CNN's home page of its web site! And now I come back and read you'd wanted to keep it a secret... whoops, sorry about that!
MargeGunderson is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 12:21 PM   #308
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sungoddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,171
Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MargeGunderson View Post
Gosh, I sure wish I'd read this whole post first! After that first sentence I rushed right out and put it on the front page of the New York Times, the Washington Post and CNN's home page of its web site! And now I come back and read you'd wanted to keep it a secret... whoops, sorry about that!
Thanks, I needed a laugh today!
sungoddess is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 12:53 PM   #309
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,934
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
It is a little miracle isn't it?

Love ya Marge!
Kissa is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 12:58 PM   #310
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess View Post
Thanks, I needed a laugh today!

Don't feel bad, I was on the forum for many months before I learned you could click on the little blue down arrow to the left of a thread, and it would take you directly to the first post you hadn't read yet. I'd spent a lot of time scrolling down posts needlessly before learning that little gem!
sophiethecat is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 03:42 AM   #311
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
gotsomeold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Asheville, NC / Marietta, Ga
Posts: 3,788
Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Life has been happening and I am late to this game.

But what WONDERFUL news I have missed! This place is really popping!

Luna, I love your new avi! Thank you for sharing!
gotsomeold is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 06:26 AM   #312
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,022
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Don't feel bad, I was on the forum for many months before I learned you could click on the little blue down arrow to the left of a thread, and it would take you directly to the first post you hadn't read yet. I'd spent a lot of time scrolling down posts needlessly before learning that little gem!
Mine only takes me down 2 entries, even if there are 15 I haven't read yet. Of course it could be user error.
KeirasMom is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 07:45 AM   #313
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sungoddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,171
Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
oh the wonderful tricks of the trade I had no idea about!! I suppose there is a forum sticky thread explaining all of this. Any way, good to know these tips. Thanks.

Last edited by sungoddess; 04-01-2012 at 07:46 AM..
sungoddess is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #314
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,318
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess View Post
oh the wonderful tricks of the trade I had no idea about!! I suppose there is a forum sticky thread explaining all of this. Any way, good to know these tips. Thanks.
There is a page from the monitors about how to do everything. I stumbled on it the other day, found out about some things I didn't know. Now I can't remember where it is.
Yam-Yam is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 08:04 AM   #315
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,934
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
LOL!
Kissa is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #316
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,310
Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
sazzie is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #317
Major LCF Poster!
 
Alcestis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 2,705
Gallery: Alcestis
Stats: 210/159/155 5' 8"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: December 13th, 2011
Alcestis is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #318
Major LCF Poster!
 
b_lou_who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: heaviest 200.4
Posts: 1,858
Gallery: b_lou_who
Stats: 2014 was195/now186.9 5'7" 44
WOE: whole organic low-sugars IF vegan
Start Date: 1997
New victory
I'm now a medium muppet in my fluffy pink dressing gown according to hubby.
Downgraded from the big pink muppet suit. It wraps all the way to the belt loop now. Woot
b_lou_who is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #319
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,934
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Medium Muppet Love that.
Kissa is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 07:17 AM   #320
Senior LCF Member
 
kimberino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Springfield, Missouri
Posts: 594
Gallery: kimberino
Stats: 235/141 50 yo
WOE: Atkins/now JUDDD
Start Date: 3 '09 Atkins-3 '12 JUDDD
My BIG victory today: I actually chose oatmeal w/ raisins and apples at McDonald's for breakfast, when my past self would have gone for the biscuits and what not. I was scared to come to JUDDD after 3 years of Atkins, because I thought I would go crazy and lose control of my eating. Nope! So proud.
kimberino is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 07:41 AM   #321
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,934
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Wonderful. Good choice.
Kissa is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 07:44 AM   #322
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sungoddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,171
Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberino View Post
My BIG victory today: I actually chose oatmeal w/ raisins and apples at McDonald's for breakfast, when my past self would have gone for the biscuits and what not. I was scared to come to JUDDD after 3 years of Atkins, because I thought I would go crazy and lose control of my eating. Nope! So proud.
You should be proud! That is definitely a BIG victory. I also thought I would go crazy with eating, but JUDDD seems to normalize that all out. Knowing that we CAN have something gives us the freedom not to choose it. Well done.
sungoddess is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #323
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,022
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberino View Post
My BIG victory today: I actually chose oatmeal w/ raisins and apples at McDonald's for breakfast, when my past self would have gone for the biscuits and what not. I was scared to come to JUDDD after 3 years of Atkins, because I thought I would go crazy and lose control of my eating. Nope! So proud.
I have done this as well and it's a constant surprise. I often choose healthier options when I have all the unhealthy options to choose from. Who is this person I'm becoming?
KeirasMom is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #324
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess View Post
aaaaccckkk... I couldn't find this thread!
I have to report that I have now joined the group of JUDDDers who have shrinking feet. I was getting new shoes and saw that my old size 8 is just too big now and I bought a couple of pairs of 7's. That is so weird to think my feet have lost weight! How many pounds they have lost, I do not know. Only the toes knows.
Welcome to the Incredible Shrinking Feet Club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_lou_who View Post
New victory
I'm now a medium muppet in my fluffy pink dressing gown according to hubby.
Downgraded from the big pink muppet suit. It wraps all the way to the belt loop now. Woot
I bet you are a cute Medium Muppet in that fluffy pink gown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberino View Post
My BIG victory today: I actually chose oatmeal w/ raisins and apples at McDonald's for breakfast, when my past self would have gone for the biscuits and what not. I was scared to come to JUDDD after 3 years of Atkins, because I thought I would go crazy and lose control of my eating. Nope! So proud.
Proud of you! When nothing is forbidden, then it all becomes more "commonplace" and loses its seduction over us. We can have it now or we can have it another time. But we can have it!

On JUDDD, it's all your choice, so next time if you do want the biscuits, there's no problem with that either as long as it fits into your calories for the day. KUTGW!
sophiethecat is offline  
Old 04-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #325
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Luna Loca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Austin
Posts: 11,231
Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
I'm in a new pair of jeans that I couldn't button before. They are size 14s, which I've been in for a while, but cut longer and leaner than the other 14s I have. They give me a tiny bit of muffin top, but I can wear one of my (formerly tight and now loose) tops to disguise that.
Luna Loca is offline  
Old 04-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #326
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,934
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Go Luna go! I love the latest photo too.
Kissa is offline  
Old 04-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #327
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Loca View Post
I'm in a new pair of jeans that I couldn't button before. They are size 14s, which I've been in for a while, but cut longer and leaner than the other 14s I have. They give me a tiny bit of muffin top, but I can wear one of my (formerly tight and now loose) tops to disguise that.
WTG, Luna! Love the new photo! You're radiant....positively glowing!
sophiethecat is offline  
Old 04-03-2012, 07:20 PM   #328
Major LCF Poster!
 
Alcestis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 2,705
Gallery: Alcestis
Stats: 210/159/155 5' 8"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: December 13th, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
WTG, Luna! Love the new photo! You're radiant....positively glowing!
Ditto that!
Alcestis is offline  
Old 04-03-2012, 07:29 PM   #329
Senior LCF Member
 
MargeGunderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 677
Gallery: MargeGunderson
Stats: 178/130/120
WOE: LC; LG, no wheat, VVLS(ugar)
Start Date: Feb. 1, 2012
Quote:
It is a little miracle isn't it?

Love ya Marge!
Aw, I love you guys, too! Feels like I've been on here a long time and not some random stranger newcomer! You've all been so encouraging, and so full of information and helpful advice!

Quote:
Mine only takes me down 2 entries, even if there are 15 I haven't read yet. Of course it could be user error.
If you click on a post in your e-mail update, you may not be logged in when you first enter that thread. It'll nearly always put you on the top of the thread then. If you try again after you're logged in, it usually works. But don't feel silly or incompetent if it doesn't; various editions of various browsers can cause all sorts of quirks!
MargeGunderson is offline  
Old 04-03-2012, 07:48 PM   #330
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Luna Loca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Austin
Posts: 11,231
Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
Awww, you all are awesome for my self-esteem. No matter what kind of bad day I have, coming in here and hearing how I am radiant makes me feel like I am. After this evening, I really needed those loving comments. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Luna Loca is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.